All Comments on 'The Innocent Bride'

by CatBrown

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
snoopercharmbrightssnoopercharmbrightsover 12 years ago
A Rarity

This is a rare gem on this site - a truly erotic story among all the porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
if ever a time to save...

with tears of warmth, this twice married 66 year old decorated veteran treasures his most recent seven minutes (reading the innocent bride). thank you catbrown, i have bookmarked your gift - and hope you experienced some of the joy writing and composing that many of your readers have and will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
EXCELLENT!

I don't normally read stories from this category; however, the word innocent is always erotic.

My wife asked if I was ok because my breathing had changed. I let her read your story and then we had some amazing roleplay sex.

THANKS!

CatBrownCatBrownover 12 years agoAuthor
From the Author

Thank you all for your words! I get chills reading your heartfelt feedback.

I love to write, and while this story took some time to write and edit till I was happy with it, your responses made it all worthwhile.

Please be sure to vote!

Love you all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A good story well written!! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
beautiful

beautifully written

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sweet, Yet Sensual

That was a wonderful tale. It had a good pace to it and I 'felt' Silicia's fear of the unknown, then her resignation and finally her joy at the love her Matteo showed her. Very nicely done. Thanks and I hope you continue to post other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Such Innocence

I enjoy reading stories where the heroic is never touched. It was such an erotic story that was short but sweet.

Yours truly,

Evangeline

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Romance

From the moment he said that he had waited a whole year to see her again, I knew this was no normal "First Time" story. The romance you put into this story made it so much more than just a simple first time story.

I enjoyed this as much as I have your other storys. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful

This is so romantic and beautifully done. A jewel amidst a lot of junk on this site. I only wish it was longer. I'm not sure if this is tagged as historical as well as first time, but I assume it is, and I appreciate that the language is not grossly overmodern, as it is with most historical pieces here, which usually ruins it for me. Going to check out some of your other stories.

TwilightfanTwilightfanover 11 years ago
Perfect

This is the kind of story I love...

The man is sweet, loving, gentle and caring with his Virgin partner that first time!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
YAY!

Don't mind me... off to take a cold shower now and, uh, clean up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HMMMMMmmmm

I can't remember the last time i had great sex like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i love these kinds of stories: man falls in love at first sight, swears to marry the woman and their first time together is sweet. :) maybe i should be looking for stories under this category instead lol

teenxbytch92teenxbytch92over 10 years ago
whoa...

i am so impressed, it made me wanna cry. brings back memories of the first time i truly had sex.

cupcake_923cupcake_923about 9 years ago
so beautiful!

Loved this! Thank you!

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexploreralmost 9 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful. your writing shows how with the right person the first time can be fantastic for both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oh boy...

Well! So much for "Relax, we're only going to chat"!

Thanx for the story!

Evebroughtanaxthistime

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best Story Ever

This is my all-time favorite! Thank you!

SassyKatz71SassyKatz71over 7 years ago
Not bad

A decent story.Though a bit short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

An excellent story that showed all men of earlier eras were not brutish monsters. The transformation of the girl's fear of the unknown into acceptance and eventual appreciation of her "unknown" husband was presented well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
an unusual story for this site!

Very good, but highly unlikely. Amazingly, one commenter seems to believe this is a true story. But then, the fact that you seem to have convinced that commenter that this fictitious story is fact reflects well on you as a writer. Kudos to you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
YES!

A story of two lovers enjoying one another! Not all of Literotica entries are about exchanging bodily fluids and this submission proves that. The sex, make that HOTSEX, between these two characters is quite believable and oh so compelling. Good job, CatBrown!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was really nice - the personality of your male character brought it home for me. 5/5

Sirsgoodgirl07Sirsgoodgirl07almost 3 years ago

I have read this story 3 times already. And every time I read it, I love it even more! It's beautiful, sweet and amazing! This has to be my favorite story on here and and it probably won't be long before I read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the very best i have read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In the span of such a short story you have made me like them so much that I could read a whole damn novel about them !! I want more !! Give me their whole life together, daily life and interactions, getting to know the new family, a scene of a celebration brunch where every one gushes to both of them how lucky they both are while they smile across the room at each other, I want babies, to to hear snippets of him being a loving doting father, maybe she goes to visit her terrible aunt and brags how amazing he is and how good the sex is. And that too, more sex !! Ugh, just more !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought Matteo would have a masculine hairy chest -- she described him as a"bear of a man" when he entrered the tent. They seem to have a real tenderness for each other!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literateover 1 year ago

So lovely yet so short thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Perfect

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatBrown@CatBrown
I'm taking a break from writing. I still love to hear from readers, though.