The Innocent Cuckold Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BMas67
BMas67
45 Followers

I couldn't speak. I just couldn't find the strength to answer. But I think she expected that reaction from me. She smiled an almost evil smile never taking her eyes from Brad.

"You see honey, Brad whispered something naughty in my ear when he led me from the booth. Something that I was afraid of. Something that he needs to see. Honey, Brad wants you to lick my hand clean."

She never even looked at me when she said that. Never even glanced my way. She was locked on to Brad the entire time as she slowly moved her right hand over close to my face. And now I could smell something else. Something primal. I could see his cum glistening on her hand. It was still thick and creamy looking and the scent was overwhelming. Yes, this is what a real man smells like.

"You have to do it honey," she said with laughter in her voice. "You have to or I'll feel like you don't approve. I'll feel like I cheated on you and you don't want me to feel bad do you? Well do you honey?"

She said all of this without ever looking at me. Like I didn't even matter. Like the decision was already made. I should have shouted at her. I should have stormed over to Brad and punched him in the face. I should have done anything other than what I actually did. Oh, I hated myself so much but I did it. I leaned over and slowly licked tentatively at her cum covered hand. With tears in my eyes I tasted another man's cum for the first time. I did it for her. I did it for him. I did it because I felt I had no choice. As I lapped up his cum like a starved dog I could hear my wife laughing. I could hear Brad laughing from the doorway. I could hear and feel my life changing in that moment. And just to bring the moment into crystal clear focus, I heard my wife say, "Good boy, Brad knew you would be a good boy."

While I licked the cum of that hulking black stranger from my wife's hand amongst the laughter of the two of them I heard my wife opening the bag containing the dildo I had purchased earlier. As the tears rolled down my cheeks and Brad's cum slid down my throat I heard my dear wife say, "Oh honey, this will never do. It's just not big enough. We'll have to come back next week and shop around some more."

My only response as I licked up the thick cum of a stranger was of course, "Yes Dear."

BMas67
BMas67
45 Followers
12