All Comments on 'The Inquisitor'

by theTCat

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
skywriterxxxskywriterxxxover 16 years ago
A wonderful beginning...

...to a great story! Looking forward to more 'adventures'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More Please

How clever and imaginative. Just wonderful. Please add more chapters and ..........more detail!!!

theTCattheTCatover 15 years agoAuthor
Author's note

Please feel free to post comments... I welcome them.

Whether it's "Boy, this entire story was terrible" or "What the heck is going on?" or even "That scene with the princess and the maid was HOT!" - I really look forward to hearing them.

Thanks for reading.

- TC

CuriousAusGalCuriousAusGalalmost 13 years ago

A great start. I look forward to the coming chapters. I must admit that the idea that she's a druid princess completely changed the way I had pictured this going down. It works even better for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Am relieved you realised this is non consent

Hi It’s an intriguing start, got to admit that I’m slightly bemused by the concept of a druidic princess. I noticed the reference to Girolamo Savonarola aka the raving lunatic responsible for the loss of so much art, mob mentality at its worst.

It reads as though you’re aiming for a warped D/s relationship with Pavlovian training thrown in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hmmm, I’m with Anon of 02/17/19

A Druidic princess, early erotica rescued from the Bonfire of the Vanities, Pavlovian training AND the shittiest D/s relationship ever, this is very reminiscent of Eddie Izzard’s scene “cake or death” and they’re definitely out of cake. It’s an ambitious story but it’s not as though it’s the type of fantasy story that’s plausible or achievable.

However, it is erotic, I must admit I’m curious to see where it leads. As a piece of writing it flows really well and you’ve set the scene for this story. I haven’t checked yet but I’m just hoping that this isn’t going to lead into a romance or claim anything other than non con (unless it’s horror?)

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous