The Insatiable Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck kid, you're gonna make me cum." The guy on the other side admits while his strokes start to slow down. We'd only been in here about twenty minutes, but something tells me that mystery guy #1 wasn't looking for anything more than a pump and dump.

I pull off the fat cock I'm sucking, long enough to demand, "Cum in my hole, please."

He grunts in approval and gives me his final few strokes, pulling nearly entirely out of my hungry hole before shoving it back in. He continues this a few times with those long jabs that send waves down my back. The move doesn't last too long until he's pushed fully inside me, unloading me with all he'd been churning. I hear that loud groan, wondering if it echoes all the way through the Jungle and even out to TJ at the desk. But the guy doesn't do it just for show. I can feel his cock pulsing inside of my hole, followed by the wet sensation of a hungry ass being filled to the brim with cum. He pulls out a little quicker than I would have liked. It would have been nice to enjoy that deflating wet cock for a little longer- feel it grow soft as my hole wet hole clenches down. But akin to his story, he likely has somewhere to return to. The guy gives my ass a slap as he slips out and stuffs it back into his jeans without so much as wiping it off.

"You're a good fuck, kid." He says before leaving the stall, and me, behind.

The other guy on the opposite side doesn't seem to be aware of anything that's gone on. He flexes his cock and I take that as a reminder to get back to work. I compose myself, sitting on my shins as I suck the stranger's cock to completion. My efforts prove to be quick because after a few minutes of this, he too gives me that familiar low growl, telling me he's close.

I work a little harder, taking his cock as deep as it can go. By now, I've inhaled so much of his musk that it starts to cloud my mind- almost like natural poppers straight from the bottle. I huff in more, feeling that slick cock glide in and out of my mouth. Mystery guy #2 doesn't feel the need to ride this out any longer, so he grunts loudly and starts unloading into my hungry mouth. I pull back, wanting to savor his cum rather than let it roll down my throat untasted. His tip is barely in my mouth with my hands stroking the shaft all while tonguing at that slit like it's a welcoming wave to the neighborhood. He shoots within seconds, culminating our encounter to four or five ropes of cum that coat my tongue like icing. After some final breaths, he pulls away as I try and suck it some more, still not fully satisfied. But mystery guy doesn't care, he got what he wanted. So he zips up just the same and hurries out of the stall.

Alone, I lick my lips, savoring the taste of his fresh cum and dip my fingers in the small pools against the partition where he shot. I sit back on my legs, feeling their numbness as Mystery Guy #1's load starts to seep out of my ass and onto the black tile floor. I wipe it up as best I can, but not without a courtesy licking of my fingers. There's just something about the taste of cum- regardless of the circumstances, that makes me nearly lose my mind. Thankfully I show a little more restraint tonight, but on some nights, licking up cum from the floor is the least raunchy thing I do. I reach over and turn the lever, letting the door open along with the cool air that breaks up the intensity of what went on in this booth. It's a move party done to cool me off, but it's also an attention grab for any passers-by.

A minute later, I see a figure appear at the door: a tall-ish boy well over six feet, impeccably sculpted like someone who spends all their free-time at the gym. He's naked with his cock at eye level, dangling between tree trunk legs with the faint scent of cum wafting from the little tip. "He'd just been drained." I figured, seeing those low hanging balls swing around as he stepped forward. It's not until he got under the overhead light that his face came into view. He's gorgeous, and youthful, and he's the boy from the dorm who asked me for directions.

I see that devilish grin sweep across his face as he recognizes me. We're now like two strangers, tangled together by this secret that neither of us wants to tell, in fear that we'll get ousted.

"You're the guy from the desk" He says, giving me a taste of that baritone voice.

"And you're the kid who asked me for directions." He nods with a yes. I lean back, getting a better angle to see him, and showing off in the process. "Out of all the places on Trimmer Street, I didn't think you'd be heading out here."

Crossing his arms, he replies, "Guess there's a lot you don't know about me." He leans down, seeing my face glazed with cum, "And a lot I don't know about you."

Blonde boy rubs his thumb against my soaked lips and brings it to his mouth. He licks it up seductively then takes notice of the smeared puddle of cum directly underneath my bare ass.

"There were two of them, weren't there?"

I chuckle and give him a wink, remembering how just ten minutes ago, I was being used at both ends. "I just got spit roasted by two random dudes" I say, beaming with pride.

I look over at his deflated cock starting to stir, "And you?"

He too chuckles, "I got bred by this guy two stalls down." He turns around, giving me full view of his perfectly plump ass and the smallest drop of cum that managed to escape his tight pucker.

I figure it'd be no use trying to get him to fuck me, and even so- I don't want to be his sloppy seconds. I want him to myself- but not tonight. So, I eye that single drop of cum, feeling that same hunger that brought me to this place and thinking of what I really want at this moment. I ask, "Can I have it?"

Blonde boy looks a little confused, "Have what?"

I bit down on my bottom lip, aware of my near naked body sitting on a dirty floor in the middle of a gloryhole. "His load." I say, without an ounce of hesitation or humor. "You said you got bred right?"

He raises an eyebrow, "You really want his cum from my ass?"

I nod excitedly, like a puppy about to get his treat. "Hell yeah" I reply, making sure my intentions are clear.

He seems pleased with my request- probably not used to something like this outside the world of Treasure Island Media. So he turns around and gives me full access to his ass and I can clearly see why he got fucked tonight. Blonde boy plants his hands firmly on the wall beside us and arches his back like the good little bottom we both know he is. I take my hands, spreading those plump cheeks apart until his pink pucker comes into view.

"You've got such a great ass dude." I say, as I place small kisses on each cheek. It doesn't take a top to appreciate a great ass when I see one- and it's been a few weeks since I've been able to worship one as nice.

"Maybe one night we can flip" He says while looking back at me. Blonde boy is inviting me in with a promise- one too good to pass up.

"Definitely" I say before tonguing his used pucker. Once I make contact with those little folds of skin, I can feel him start to relax as the tip of my tongue presses it's way in. But he's holding back a little, still clenching down like maybe he's embarrassed and has probably never had a guy felch him before.

But this isn't my first time.

"Open up for me, dude." I say, lapping up against his crack as if each little lick will give him the motivation he needs to push out. And after a few seconds of this, it does just that. I take both of my hands and press his cheeks into my face, smothering myself with this freshly fucked ass like it's the only meal I'm gonna get for some time. And then I taste it, the small drop of cum that escapes his hole- it's like the first person testing out the waters before eventually everyone cannonballs in. And that's what comes next, the surge of cum that he pushes out of his hole and onto my tongue. It's like a water gun that coats my mouth with sweet jizz.

He's moaning loudly with staggered breaths. This may have been his first time getting this done, but it sure as hell won't be the last.

"Fuck yes bro." I say, as the juices coat my tongue, giving me what I needed. It's sweet and pungent, filling the room with the scent of cum that I've learned to love. God knows who that guy was or what he looked like, but his cum tastes so fucking good coming out of my new friend's hole. I lap up some more as he continues to push- the torrent reduced to that of a few stray drops until eventually there's nothing left in there. I've fully drained him of everything he's got and soon I'm there licking up his hole, making sure I hadn't left anything behind.

"Fuck, I've never had someone do that to me. You're fucking dirty bro." He says, trying to catch his breath.

"Tasted damn good." I say, licking my lips and gathering all the stray ropes on my chin like the greedy cum pig I've become

"You do this a lot?" He asks, making me aware that he doesn't.

I smile, "When I'm in the mood." which is basically me trying to ease his nerves. The truth is that if I had it my way, i'd be getting action like this every fucking day. And something tells me, my new friend is starting to see that possibility for himself. A million little wheels are likely turning inside his beautiful, boyish face, but he chooses to play it cool.

"Might need to start coming here more often." He says, with a confident smirk. "Or paying you more visits at the desk."

I stand up, feeling just how numb my legs were after all that time kneeling. I can see him checking me out, looking over my toned body and face that's warranted my fair share of compliments over the years. Eye to eye, he doesn't hide his attraction, and neither do I.

I lean in and plant a kiss on his lips, feeling him recoil for only a second. It's like the reminder that he's not only kissing me, but also tasting the cum of the guy who fucked him, and the one who unloaded in me before, finally sets in. But that second is lost, and soon he's kissing me back with the same intensity. He even slips in his tongue to hungrily take the leftover cum I'd saved.

I pull away before it gets too far. He's already promised me another encounter, and I'm not gonna take that to mean a half-hearted fuck after we've both gotten some tonight.

I can feel his lips extended, like he wanted more. "I'll see you around..." I say, curling the end of my sentence up in a question.

"Reese." He answers, putting a name to the face.

"Reese." I affirm, giving him a shy smile. "I'm Gavin." I say before turning and walking back to the lockers.

I manage to get all the way dressed without Reese making an appearance. There's just something about what we just did that makes me not feel like walking back towards the dorm with him or possibly stopping for a late-night bite. It's better this way, I assure myself as I shut the locker closed and walk out to the main store, now fully dressed.

I blink a few times, getting my eyes adjusted to the bright lights as I walk towards the door. The store is a ghost town which is a far cry from the still dozen guys in the back. I look over and spot the new guy who isn't TJ, aimlessly scrolling through his phone just behind the counter. He doesn't give me an ounce of attention which I don't mind, considering I'm beat and want nothing more than to head home. I do take notice of his cute face, again making a mental note to look around for him the next time I pay a visit.

After about 45 minutes in The Jungle. I'm finally leisurely walking back to my place- seeing the rows of wrought iron grills that line each storefront in the neighborhood along with a dozen or so closed signs. Only a handful of shops are still open- mostly the hole in the wall restaurants that rely on drunken patrons at 3 in the morning.

All of this movement has caused the cum to start leaking out of my hole- pooling at the inside fabric of my joggers. This is one of those thrills of a hook up that I secretly love- something that I feel pressed against my skin while anyone nearby- and the world as a whole- would be unaware of. I tighten the waistband of my pants, feeling that wet spot some more before continuing to walk.

Three more blocks 'til I'm home.

12