The Insatiable Boy Ch. 03

Story Info
Gavin gets an unexpected surprise.
4.1k words
4.66
12.3k
22

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Guys! Here's another chapter of The Insatiable Boy. Thanks for all your feedback on the previous chapters. This one has some continued roleplay incest as well as some bareback and raunchy sex. Let me know what you guys think!

Chapter 3: Gavin gets an unexpected surprise

The next morning, I wake up after what was probably the best sleep I've had in a while. I reach around and make little snow angels in Daddy's soft sheets- definitely a step up from the ones I get at Target. The faint sound of running water tells me he's in the bathroom, and after a few minutes he comes strolling out in a pair of black boxer briefs that do nothing to conceal his big dick.

Daddy notices I'm awake and walks towards me. He takes a hand and runs his finger along my naked body, starting from my thighs and all the way up my neck. He leans down, giving me a proper kiss on the lips.

"Good morning, baby boy." He says, with his tongue tasting like spearmint.

"Good morning, Daddy." I say, falling back into the same rouse.

He gives me a pleased smile and playfully pats my head, "I love it when you call me that." He says, taking a seat on the bed. I move, getting on my knees behind him as my hands start to massage his wide shoulders.

"Well, you are old enough to be my actual father." I say, regaining some of my wit as he reaches back and pinches my nipple hard.

He flashes me a wink and turns back as I run my hands all over his back. Soon, my cock starts to stir as I plant little kisses behind his head.

"Mmmm that feels nice." He says, angling his head so i can reach all parts of him. He lets me do this for a few more seconds before saying. "I'm going to have to get going, though. They need me in the office this morning."

I sigh, feeling cheated of a second round. He laughs at my childishness and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"You're welcome to stay and help yourself to some breakfast and the pool if you want." He gets to his feet and turns to me, "We can have more fun when I come back later-" he pauses and gives me that devilish grin "if you choose to stick around."

I think for a second, knowing I have nothing better to do on a Saturday especially given my lack of an afternoon shift. There's a certain amount of trust that goes into giving someone free range of your house- even considering we've only been with each other twice.

I shrug my shoulders, "I guess I could hang out here for a little bit."

"Good boy" he says, with another playful pat on my head. "I'll be back around lunch." He leans in and grabs my ass in his hand, "Something tells me I'll be hungry."

Daddy leaves me to get dressed and returns a few minutes later with a fresh-pressed blue shirt, some navy slacks and the shiniest pair of leather shoes I've seen. He tops it off with a matching navy coat and a gold Rolex that's easily worth more than I make in a year. I made my staring known which gets another devilish grin from him. He walks back towards the bed where I'm tangled up in his sheets.

"I swear I'd breed you so fucking hard right now if I wasn't going to be late." He says, gripping on my hardened cock at the base.

He gives my cock a playful slap and whisks me into the kitchen to give me a rundown of the place. It's been years since I've been here, and even then, most of the time was spent in his bedroom. Daddy's clearly well off, with his house giving off this minimalistic vibe that's like a spread off Architectural Digest. He walks me through his espresso machine and shows me to the loaded pantry. There's even a bunch of meal-prepped breakfasts and lunches that one of his caterer's dropped off the other day which he tells me to help myself to.

After that little run-down of the kitchen, Daddy pulls me in for another kiss. As his lips press into mine, I feel his finger slip into my hole and find my spot. He teases for a little, both with his hands and with his mouth until my cock is as hard as steel. He takes notice of this and slides off of me with that same lustful smile and is off to work, leaving me hard and pouting.

***

I manage to work the espresso machine and get a decent cup that's better than the overpriced ones on campus. I grab an apple and a granola bar and take a seat at the large dining table with a clear view out the pool and the morning sun. Sometime after Daddy left, I retrieved my jock and pair of jeans from his room and pull them on. I was promised a round two when he came back, so staying naked the entire time would only do more harm than good.

Eventually i find my way outside, pulling one of the large lawn chairs underneath the covering as I scroll aimlessly through my phone. Then, I hear a distinct noise: the sound of a set of keys inserted into a door. I've trained my ears to listen for that sound every time one of my roommates was coming home to catch me jerking off. I scramble, not sure if it's a housekeeper or some private chef Daddy had scheduled, but just forgot to tell me. I figure the best option is to present myself in the living room.

Just as I walk through the sliding glass door, the oversized front door opens showing a tall guy walking through with a backpack and a duffle bag. He enters the living room and pulls his shades off, setting them on the adjacent credenza and takes notice of me.

"What the fuck. Who are you?" He asks, pulling his Airpods out and setting his bag aside. He standing there like he's ready to lunge after me in case I'm some robber or psychopath.

"I'm Gavin." I say, awkwardly as I stand in the middle of the room, trying to look as non-threatening as possible, "I'm uh- a friend of Rashad's."

He raises an eyebrow and walks in closer, giving a full view of him. It's in that moment that I realize he has to be Daddy's son. I get a good look at his face which looks just like his father's- without the extra creases that come with age. He's handsome to say the least, with a chiseled jaw and a pair of well-trimmed full eyebrows that frame his face. He's even got the same caramel colored skin, just a few hues lighter- like it was pulled off the burner too early.

"So why are you in his house." He blatantly checks me out, not even trying to make his staring concealed. It's then that I take notice of my near naked body. "And why are you shirtless?"

I'm caught like a deer in the headlights just then. The tall boy continues his stares as a smile sweeps across his face. It's like something clicked in his head.

"You're one of his fucks, aren't you?"

"Excuse me?" I say, trying to recover.

He furs his eyebrows, "Don't bullshit me dude. You're one of those guys he brings home to fuck." He crosses his arms, "Dad's always been pretty good about keeping his sex life under wraps, yet here you are."

I shrug, deciding not to try and keep it up any longer. "He didn't mention anyone was coming by when he left this morning. I can just grab my stuff and get going." I turn to head towards his room and get the rest of my clothes, but the boy reaches for my wrist and pulls me back.

"You don't have to go." He says, laying on all the charm his handsome ass face can muster. "I caught an early flight back to surprise my Dad. Looks like I get you instead."

He gives me a wink and courtesy smile, saying, "I'm Kareem."

I meet his handshake then shake my head at what feels like the beginning of a porn scene. "You don't think this is weird- talking to one of his hook-ups? I mean did you even know he was into guys?"

Kareem shrugs his shoulders and takes a seat on the couch while motioning me next to him. "My parents split when I was in middle school and Dad's been single ever since. It'd be pretty naive to think he doesn't have a sex life." He checks me out again, "He told me a few years ago that he preferred guys- mostly because he wanted me to feel comfortable enough to tell him if I was remotely not straight so i wouldn't have to pretend in front of him."

With my interests piqued, I ask, "So what are you, then?"

"Very curious." He says, biting down on his lip.

I stop myself from going too far and get to my feet. "I should go." I say, turning back towards the bedroom to grab my things.

But Kareem grabs onto my wrist and pulls me back for the second time this morning. "You should definitely stay." I turn back, "I never really considered that Dad would be into young dudes."

Kareem gets that same devilish look on his face, "I definitely wish I was the one who got at you first." He runs a finger along my tight jeans, "Dad's got good taste."

In a moment of weakness, I throw my hesitation out the window. Kareem is just too goddamn sexy and charming to try and deny either of us. I take a few steps towards him then straddle his lap, feeling his large hands immediately reach for my waist where he holds me.

He looks into my eyes and I'm treated with the same grey color with the slightest tint of green. If this is what Kareem looks like now, I can only imagine what he'd look like when he gets to his father's age. I lean forward and he accepts my kiss, slipping his tongue in immediately and giving me a taste of his mouth. Fuck he's good, He kisses me like a boy who's hungry for sex and doesn't have quite the same reserve that his dad does. There's less of a power play here- he just wants to fuck without any of the labels.

"And what about your dad?' I ask, salvaging the last of my consciousness.

He chuckles, running a hand on my abs, "I think he'll be happy the two of us are getting along so well."

We both laugh before Kareem pulls me in for another kiss. Even if this was his first time with another guy, he sure acts as if he knew what he was doing. His kisses were deep and intentional, holding dominance while also giving me room to have fun. I shuck off his long sleeve shirt and threw it aside, discovering several little tattoos along his arms and chest. A few of them were written in some language that I assumed to be Farsi, given their Persian roots. He let me look at them for a few minutes before undoing my zipper and letting me slide out of these jeans.

"Fuckkk." He said at seeing my jockstrap." Give me a little spin."

I got to my feet and turned around, giving him a few poses to show off my bubble butt. Kareem enjoyed the show, fishing his dick out of his pants and giving it some strokes as I bent over and teased him with my pink pucker.

"Such a pretty ass you got there, Gavin" He said as the head of his cock peaked in and out of his foreskin as he stroked.

I grabbed my cheeks in both hands, spreading them apart, "Thanks dude. You ever play with guys before?" I asked.

Kareem shook his head, "Can't say that I have." He shucks off his pants and sat back down like a king on his throne, "Why don't you let me taste my first hole?"

I oblige like a good boy, facing my body away from Kareem while straddling his. He akes both my cheeks in my hands and brought them closer to his face. Then I feel his teeth sink in, biting down on my cheeks like they were his and his alone. He moves in, spreading them apart and giving him a clear view of my pucker.

"My dad must have fucked you good last night." He said, rubbing at the slightly puffed hole that was still reeling from last night's play.

I shook my head excitedly, "Daddy pounded my hole so hard. He even dumped his load in there." I said, completely abandoning any hesitations.

"Daddy ,huh?" He said, now fingering me. "God it's so hot that you call him that." I turned back to watch his expression, completely basking in the thoughts of what his father and I did.

"I guess that makes us brothers." He said with a chuckle before he sinks his lips into my hole and licked at the pucker. Kareem must have eaten a lot of pussy because he feasted on my ass way better than most guys do. He really got into it, digging his fingers so deep and scraping up all of my juices which he licked up repeatedly.

I hold still, giving him full access to my hole as my lips wrapped around his slick tip. His dick was nearly as big as his dad's, with only a little less girth to tell them apart. Still, it was fat and throbbing, completely coating my mouth in his pre-cum that tasted so fucking good. I suck him down, taking in his musk after a long trip home, all while he continues to open me up.

"You got such a fucking big dick, bro. I love tasting under your skin." I said, hoping he'd hear me over the wet sounds he was making in my hole.

He pulled off, replacing his tongue with a finger. "And that's such a sweet hole little bro. Definitely better than any pussy I've tasted."

I turn around, facing him and taking my place back on his thighs. "That's cause it is a pussy." I said, licking at his neck. "It's your pussy to fuck and your pussy to breed, big bro."

He gave me a satisfying laugh before pulling my face in for another kiss. This one was sloppy- giving me a taste of my hole and his spit, as well as that hungry tongue that swiped away at the inside of my mouth. He was dirty and rough, just how I liked it- not afraid to lick my skin or nibble at some part of my body.

After a few minutes, I could feel Kareem getting restless as our tongues danced around each other. I reach back and grabbed his huge cock and slid it into my hole, still wet with his spit. I arched back a little, feeling his dick insert itself into my tender hole. I nearly fell back, if not for Kareem who caught me with his arm.

"I got you, baby bro." He said, giving me his initial pumps. I kissed him once in thanks, then leaned back some more to get that perfect angle. Riding dick is definitely one of my favorites because the other guy is able to get in you so deep, yet you're the one who's in control. It was like the opposite of getting rammed by Daddy last night, because here, I was the one bouncing on Kareem's dick and setting the pace. But he didn't seem to mind one bit. He raised his arms up over his head, showing me his biceps and hairy pits as I bounced up and down like a good little slut.

"You look so good man, that pussy's really gripping on my dick."

I continue to bounce, feeling it fill me up in the most satisfying way, "Please keep fucking me" I begged, "I need it."

Kareem brought his hands to my waist and held me still. He gave me a wink and then started pounding into my hole, fucking me while holding me in place. The once quiet house was now filled with the sound of his body slapping against mine, like a series of spanks being administered one right after the other. I raise my hands over my head, resting my palms at the top as he fucked into me, taking all control.

After a while of this, he finally slowed down. Kareem loosened his grip on my hips and brought his hands up to my face. I took in his tattoos, wanting to trace my tongue against every stroke of black ink, tasting it like braille. He brought his face close, teasing me with those beautiful eyes.

"Open your mouth." He ordered, tapping into that bass voice that his dad commanded.

I did as he said, opening wide as he spat into my mouth and directly down my throat. God I can't tell you how hot that was- to feel his spit sliding down and tasting him. He pulled me in closer and kissed me before pressing our foreheads together.

"You're such a fucking good slut, I might have to talk to Dad about having you over more often."

"I'd really like that." I said, picturing the possibility of having both of them use me as much and as often as they wanted.

"Don't worry baby bro, I'll take care of everything."

He gave me another wink as I grabbned onto his shoulders and started to fuck myself even more. Kareem had been nothing short of a welcomed surprise, but there was still one thing he hadn't given me yet. I bounced up and down, feeling my knees rise and fall with every stroke whole his cock continued to push deeper into me. He loved this- not shy of showing me that smile as I did all the work for him, making it my mission to get that load.

"Want me to breed you just like my dad did last night, huh? Flood that little pussy with my cum?" He was edging me on: saying all these filthy things to me while stroking on my dick. I could feel that load building up inside me, just waiting for the final few strokes to be released. But I held back, knowing my place. This wasn't about my load, but his. I bounced up and down, gripping his cock with my hole while nodding repeatedly at every question he asked.

"Yes, I want your load, big bro!" I practically screamed out, giving him the response he wanted. But this wasn't a show I was putting on- it was real. Kareem stroked me even harder as his knees raised up slightly. He was close, based on the way his face contorted as I rode him. And in a matter of seconds, so was I.

Kareem gave me those final thrusts that set my cock off like a fire hose, spraying all over his sculpted abs and drenching his tattoo covered arms so much that I thought they would smudge. He basked in the messiness of it all, wrapping his sticky arms around me as he loaded me up, filling my hole with everything I'd worked for.

I continued to ride him, hearing that sloshing sound that comes from a well bred hole with some of the cum ready to escape. My knees were weak at this point and I was only held up by Kareem who'd been cradling my backside. Once my breathing slowed, he carefully placed me on the space on the couch beside him. Draped over his leg, his cum started to ooze out of my hole, coating his thigh. He swiped his finger through the pool and brought it up to me which I hungrily licked, bringing a smile to his face.

"Jesus Gavin, that was the best fuck I've ever had." He scraped off the remaining cum from his arm and brought it up to me like it was second nature at this point. "I love how nasty you get."

I laughed, remembering that I'd just been bred by my hook-up's son who was now feeding me all of the stray cum in sight.

"Thanks for getting into it with me. Sometimes it's hard to find guys who are down to get raunchy." He nodded then gave me a kiss on the cheek, followed by a thorough lick down my neck.

"You've really never been with a guy before?" I asked, feeling pretty comfortable with him at this point.

Kareem shook his head, "Not really. I mean apart from jerking off with friends in high school." I twisted my face, thinking of how absurd it must be for straight guys to just masturbate together like it's no big deal. "But I have been curious."

He leaned up and licked a rope of cum I had missed that was rolling down my chin. "Guess I was just waiting for someone to experiment with."

I chuckled as he walked naked through the living room to grab some washcloths to help clean up. His soft cock swung around with every step. He came back a few minutes later, wearing that smile that boys do after they've had sex. He really looked like his dad. I could just picture him and a younger Rashad standing side by side, unable to be told apart. He caught me checking him out and gave me a few poses before carefully cleaning me up.

"How long will you be in town?"

"I'm actually planning to move back here." Kareem sat back on the couch, placing his legs over mine with an arm draped across my shoulder. It felt like something couples would do, but then I reminded myself that this kid's got a knack for making himself comfortable.

"Dad thought it would be a good idea to spend some time with my mom and her new husband, but I could only take a few months of that." He shrugs, "I'm transferring next week, but I needed to come out to get some stuff in order."

"No way, dude I'm a Junior there!"

Kareem licked his lips, thinking of all the shenanigans the two of us could get into on campus. "Oh this deal keeps getting even more sweet."

I nodded yes, feeling my cock beg to be brought back to life. "So what're we gonna tell your Dad?" I ask.

12