The Insatiable Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I gotta ease him into it." Kareem said as he slipped on his boxers, "He's been pretty open with me so I don't just want him to walk in on me playing with one of his boys."

Kareem whipped out his phone and sent out a quick text. Minutes later, my phone went off and I saw that it was a message from Daddy. It basically said that he just found out that his son was coming home early and asked if we could take a rain check. I laughed and looked over to Kareem who must have known what would happen.

"Sorry we gotta cut it short ,but Dad's probably on his way back now. Here" he said, picking up his phone. "Let me call you an uber before he gets here."

"You don't have to do that."

"Please" he said, giving me that award winning smile, "I insist."

I nod in thanks as he replied, "Gimme your phone."

Kareem took it from my hand and pointed the screen towards my face, unlocking it. He then typed in his number along with a few suggestive emojis. We laughed for a little, thinking an eggplant, a peach and some water droplets would be a dead giveaway. My uber pulled up a few minutes later and he walked me out to the door, still only halfway dressed.

"I'll let you know how he takes the news." Kareem said as I nodded okay. He took a final look at me, eyeing me up and down not as some toy he had to keep in the box, but something he knew he'd be able to play with all the time. He leaned into me, kissing me softly on the lips before giving me a long lick starting from my chin.

"See you around, big bro." I said, leaving him wishing he didn't have to send me off.

12