The Insatiable Boy Ch. 06

Story Info
Gavin becomes part of the family.
5.9k words
4.84
14.8k
16

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Guys! Here's the penultimate chapter of The Insatiable Boy. I'm finishing up the final chapter which should put the story at a good place to stop. This chapter involves incest play, daddy / son kink, spit, breeding, snowballing and other the usual raunchy stuff. Please let me know what you think and check out my other stories as well.

Chapter 6: Gavin becomes part of the family

It had been three weeks since I last hooked up with Kareem. He'd been busy- taking care of the last few bits of paperwork in order to transfer to school next semester. We'd been texting in the meantime- trading nudes and even had a late night phone sex session. I tried to play it cool, knowing that eventually we'd get to meet up and that's when things could really kick off. There was still that 6'2 Persian elephant in the room that we hadn't dealt with yet. Things with his dad were still a bit fresh, and he didn't want to start parading me around the house, bringing me out of left field. By now, he'd fully come out as bi, and his dad had taken it quite well. Because they were so close, Kareem wasn't worried about not getting his acceptance. It was the fact that he was sleeping with one of his dad's boys that made him nervous. He assured me that all would be well, even inviting me over Friday night as his dad would be out of town. He was due to go back to his mom's and gather the rest of his things, so Friday would be a last hoorah of sorts- that is, until he came to live here for good.

We arranged to meet at his, well his dad's, place after my last class. I managed to spend the entire time, anxiously tapping my foot on the cheap vinyl tile, waiting for my professor to finish up his rant on Plato- all stuff that I'd end up reading on my own when my brain wasn't preoccupied with sex. It was 45 minutes of adjusting the boner in my tight jeans while clenching my hole in anticipation of getting stuffed- pretty much a normal class for me at this point.

I get to his place a little after 6, and although my stomach is grumbling for some real food, I'm a lot hungrier for something else. Kareem answers the door, wearing a white henley with each of the top buttons undone, treating me to a view of his hairy chest. He looks great, with the white color matching well against his caramel skin and dark features. Those green eyes shine like two pieces of emerald when he sees me. He pulls me in for a hug, like two best friends reunited after summer break.

"Hey little bro." He says, wearing a white toothed grin as he rubs my back.

I blush a bit, felling betrayed by my white skin which can't hide the red hue. "Hey, you."

"Good to see you." He says before I slam him against the wall and kiss him like I'd been holding it in for three weeks.

"Haha slow down bro, why don't we have dinner first?" He asks, hooking his fingers on my belt straps.

I raise an eyebrow, "Ah so you really called me over here just for dinner? You sure you're really into guys?" I tease, getting that wicked smile from him.

He reaches his hand around my ass and grabs hard. He could pierce through my jeans with his fingers if he tried hard enough.

"I definitely am." He says with a kiss. "Just wanted to talk about something first before I reclaim this."

I smile, knowing we have a whole weekend for fun. Truthfully, I'm starved, and the scents coming from the dining room are way too enticing.

"You taste good by the way." He says as he leads me into the house, "Better than I remembered."

I see him lick his lips as we shuffle into the dining room. He sets me down at the head of the table and I look over to see two other place settings on both sides of me.

Feeling confused, I ask, "Why is it set for three?"

"Because we both asked you here." says a deep voice that's come up from the basement with a bottle of wine in hand. It's Daddy, dressed in a long sleeve white shirt and khaki pants. He looks like he's ready for a photoshoot, except for his lack of shoes, as he walks over and sets the wine in a bucket of ice.

"Rashad?" I say, not really sure what to call him at this point.

He takes a seat to my left and Kareem follows suit to my right. I look between the two of them, like mirror images- twenty years apart. Daddy senses my worry and places a hand on mine.

"Relax, Gavin." He says, which actually manages to calm me a bit. "Kareem told me about you two- everything." He lingers onto that last word and I feel my heart rate increase.

""I'm not mad at all, trust me." He says, gripping on my palm. "I may have been shocked given the fact that he never showed the slightest interest in guys."

"Until Gavin showed up." Kareem added with a nudge.

"I don't understand, why'd you guys both invite me here?"

Kareem shrugs his shoulders, "To thank you, I guess. I'd always been curious about what sex with guys was like and it wasn't until we had fun that I realized I'm bisexual and not just some straight dude experimenting."

Daddy added, "I never hid my sexuality from my son, but that doesn't mean it didn't complicate things for our family. When Kareem told me, it was like we had this new understanding of each other."

Kareem put his hand on mine as well and I stood there, being held by both men. Daddy went on, "Now I can't say I was thrilled when he confessed that you two had fooled around, especially because I'm not usually fond of sharing my toys." He inched his fingers up my arm, slowly walking up my bicep until he rested his palm on my shoulder blade.

"But I can't say I blame him. I mean, look at you."

I blushed red, feeling my cock get hard at those words. "He's cute isn't he, son?"

Kareem mimicked his grip, closing in on my face, "So fucking cute."

I felt my cock throb in my jeans as Kareem straddled my lap, "Is this what I think this is?" I dared to ask, still not wanting to cross any unwanted lines.

Daddy undid the top buttons of my collared shirt and eased it down, exposing my shoulders and chest. He placed both arms down and massaged into me, rubbing away any apprehension.

"We both want to have fun with you. And really, it doesn't make much sense to have to take turns, right son?"

Kareem nodded excitedly, "Right, Dad."

"But" Daddy added, always one for respect. "If you want, I can leave you two alone and get my time later."

"No!" I shouted out, almost too loud. "I want both of you."

"Perfect" Daddy said, giving me a pleased grin. "Now we have all night for that. Let's have some dinner and get to know each other a little better, then we can have fun."

Kareem and I looked at each other with our boners pressed together, "Yes sir!" We managed to say in unison.

Daddy disappeared back into the kitchen and returned a few minutes later with a huge pan. Kareem and I stopped our little game of footsie when he lifted the lid, filling the room with scents of seafood.

"Is that paella?" I asked, remembering the dish from one of the Spanish restaurants my parents and I used to go to.

"Sure is." Daddy said, "I hope you like seafood. Kareem wanted me to make something special."

"I love it, Daddy." I said, letting that last word slip out. I looked around to see them both snickering.

"Don't be shy, baby boy." he affirmed, "We're not exactly strangers anymore."

Daddy served three plates of paella piled high with shrimp, chorizo and mussels, handing it to each of us before sitting down. I dug in, feeling my eyes grow wide as the flavor seeped into my taste buds. I moaned out as I continued to eat what was arguably the best meal I'd had in a while.

Kareem chuckled, "Dad's a pretty good cook when he has the time."

I nodded, agreeing. They joined me, eating down the food until we were all ready for a second helping. "So how did you two meet?" Kareem asked, as he peeled his shrimp.

I stopped and took a look at Daddy, not really sure how to answer it. He shrugged his shoulders and motioned for me to take it away.

"Well I'd just moved here and was eager to find someone to pop my cherry. I'd been fooling around with guys all throughout high school, but hadn't managed to cross that off my list.I was a pretty strict top and didn't want my first time to scare me off entirely." I chuckled, "I used one of my fakes to get me into a bar and that's where I met your dad."

Kareem seemed so immersed in the story, listening intently as he ate. "And how was it, Dad?" He asked, seemingly forgetting that I was in the room.

"Best fucking pussy I've had in a while." Daddy admitted as he beamed with confidence. "See as I'm sure you know, Gavin's a bit...needy." He looked at me like he'd just told the lamest dad joke ever. "He always wants more- another kiss, another thrust, another load..."

"The boy is insatiable."

"I'm sitting right here!" I said, feigning annoyance.

"Yeah you are." Kareem replied with a wink.

I finished up the rest of my dinner as Daddy poured us another glass of wine. "So how about you Daddy? Have you always been into guys?" It was the first time I felt like I could talk so openly with him- not that he was always stern and powerful. We've only been in each other's presence for sex- or everything leading up to sex. Yet here we were, sitting down for a meal, talking freely like three men genuinely wanting to know more.

""When I got to be a teenager, yes." He replied, "But my parents are muslim immigrants from Iran- probably as conservative as those bible thumpers in your hometown, so I had to keep it hidden until I moved away. I pretty much went back and forth with both sexes up until I got serious with Kareem's mom." Daddy took another sip of his wine, "After our divorce was final, I kinda swore off women and started hooking up with guys exclusively."

"That's really interesting- makes sense now why you wanted to be so open with me." Kareem said, finishing off his glass.

"So tell me, son." He said, looking at his carbon copy, "What is it about Gavin that made you want to mess around?" Daddy pushed, "I mean you'd known each other for all of ten minutes before you made your move."

Kareem flashed his perfect teeth, "He looks like one of the actors in a trashy teen show: nice body and the most innocent, boyish looking face." Kareem shrugged his shoulders, "But we all know that's just a facade."

I pulled him by the collar until our faces touched. Kareem stood his ground, forcing me to meet him the rest of the way there. "Again, I'm still here." I teased until our lips pressed and I kissed him once more.

Daddy laughed, "Cool down you two." He kissed me on my cheek and gathered my plate. "Son why don't you help me clean up while your brother here goes to get ready."

"Of course, Dad." Kareem said as I headed off to the bathroom.

***

A little while later, I come out of the bathroom, feeling ready for whatever the night has in store. I follow the sound of people talking and walk towards Daddy's room- only to find both of them leaning back against the headboard, waiting for me.

"Come here, baby." Daddy says, kneeling on the mattress. They're both fully dressed still, presumably waiting for me before it all comes off. Kareem follows his dad as I crawl toward them. Kareem grabs me first, kissing me sloppily and urgent. Daddy comes next, with his lips evoking control and dominance. Even though they look so similar, their kisses couldn't be any different. I feel Daddy's hands on my waist when we kiss.

"Fuck that's so hot." Kareem said, playing with his bulge, "Never thought I'd get turned on watching my dad kiss another guy."

Daddy chuckled, leaving my mouth, "Now it's your turn." He said, inching me closer to him, "Undress each other."

I took in Kareem in that moment, eyeing up and down his tall frame as he was presented to me. He was fucking me with those clear green eyes as I gripped at the hem of his sweater and pulled it up, exposing every ab as it came off. With his arms over his head, I was treated to each of his tattoos- one day I'd be sure to ask him what they all meant, but for now, I just took them in as art. I undid the top of his jeans and pulled them down slightly, feeling his bulge pop out as the zipper came undone. He smiled at me, with the heat of his cock warming up my skin.

"Your turn, little bro." With that, he got to work on my shirt, undoing the rest of the buttons still together. He whipped off my shirt and tossed it aside, leaving me kneeling there as their eyes cast upon me. I was proud of my body- the one that I took some time to sculpt, paying extra attention to my chest and biceps, but certainly not leaving anything untouched. Kareem placed his palms over my pecs and ran them down, feeling over my abs until he slid my pants down. Kareem helped me up as he got to our feet on the bed and shucked off the last remaining clothing until we were completely naked, sitting back on our legs as Daddy took us in.

"My boys." He said with pride.

Kareem and I looked at each other, exchanging a twinkle in our eyes. In one motion, we pushed Daddy down, leaving him to land softly on the pillows behind him. He tried to fight us, but it was no use as I undid his shirt and Kareem pulled down his pants. Finally, all three of us were as bare as could be. We all seemingly took a few moments to examine each other. I'd had the privilege of seeing both of them in their full glory, but for Daddy and his son, this was probably the first time they'd seen each other so exposed. I didn't know how far they were willing to go with each other, I was just here for the ride.

Daddy pulled me into a kiss, controlling my mouth with his as I felt Kareem's lips nibbling at my shoulder. "Looks like our boy's been busy." He said, pointing out a fading hickey.

Daddy inspected it, saying, "You're always such a slut."

I smiled in response, feeling both pairs of lips work over me as my cock came to full mast. We'd barely just begun, yet I was sure I'd die here from complete ecstasy- from the feeling of their lips and tongues all over my sensitive skin.

They both kissed all along me, trailing their way from my shoulders up to my lips until they stopped dead in their tracks. Any closer, and they would meet. Daddy looked into Kareem's eyes, both exchanging looks of vulnerability that I hadn't seen on them before.

"Are you sure about this, son?" He asked. "There's no coming back from this."

Kareem mulled it over for a half-second, before grabbing his father's face. He held him there for a bit before he closed in, letting their lips press. "I am, Dad." he replied once they made contact.

I watched as Daddy's tongue snaked his way into his mouth, tasting his boy for the first time. The sight had me throbbing- watching the two objects of my desire find each other, all while they continued to touch me. After a few minutes of this, Daddy pulled away and pressed their foreheads together- both of them smiling wide and proud.

Daddy pulled me up to join them, kissing me passionately before we switched off like we were taking turns. At one point, we all kissed, with our tongues and lips extended and touching whatever piece of flesh was in front of us. It was sloppy and wet and exhilarating, with each of our cocks harder than ever.

Dying to taste him, I pulled off and motioned for Daddy to lie back on the bed. Once his back hit the mattress, I made my way down to his crotch with Kareem following behind me.

"Fuck" he said, gripping his Dad's cock for the first time. "You manage to take all of this?" He asked in disbelief.

"It always takes some getting used to, but yeah, I do." I admitted, feeling quite proud of myself. "You're not any easier.."

He pointed the tip in my direction and I sunk down, wrapping my lips against the flared head and sucking on some of the residual juices that leaked out of his foreskin.

"Do you wanna share this with me?" I asked, tonguing his skin.

Kareem didn't hesitate this time as I pulled off Daddy's cock and offered it to him. He took it in his mouth, being sure to savor every inch of flesh and really taste him. He took a few inches down before sliding up, working the tip with his tongue and coaxing out even more precum. That sight alone could make me bust, and something tells me that Daddy was in the same boat.

"You look so good doing that" Daddy said. He placed a palm at the back of my head, touching me softly, "You both do."

Kareem continued to suck him while I took each of his balls in my mouth. It was nice having Kareem there, slowly coaching him on all the ways to make Daddy feel good. He took like a fish to water, nearly taking him down entirely after several minutes of trying.

I grabbed his face and pulled him up for a kiss, "Natural born cocksucker" I teased, tasting Daddy's cock on his lips.

"I learned from the best." I leaned in so both of us could take Daddy's cock in our mouths. There we were- half kissing, half sucking, with each of our tongues lapping up his meat while playing with each other. Every now and then, Kareem would make eye contact and start chuckling like we knew we were doing something naughty.

"Let me see that pussy, baby." Daddy said, stroking my face.

I flipped over, turning so my ass was in his face while straddling his chest. Kareem watched in anticipation as his dad slowly lapped up my pucker with his tongue, giving me several long licks at my crack. I shuddered, feeling my body shake at that wet piece of flesh all over my pucker.

Kareem let me have his dad's dick as he went up to watch the show unfold. Behind me, I could feel Daddy intentionally rubbing his stubble against my ass, getting the right angles so it sent my body twitching.

"I think he likes that." Kareem said, licking my juices off his dad's face. They went back and forth, trading licks on my hole as I continued to lie back with my body twisting and writhing as they ate me out. The only way to tell them apart was from the stubble. This went on for a while: father and son both eager and hungry to eat my pussy until they saw fit.

Daddy got up and moved toward me, finding his place behind my back. "I wanna see you fuck him, son" he said to Kareem who'd been eagerly stroking his cock in anticipation. Daddy wrapped his arms around my chest, holding me tight while kissing at my neck.

"You're such a beautiful boy, Gavin." He said with his tongue at my ear. "I never imagined I'd get to share you with him."

Kareem was too excited to hear our exchange. He stayed on his knees, liberally coating my hole with lube as he stroked himself. He tapped the head of his cock onto my pucker, filling the room with the sounds of wet flesh. He looked at me with that handsome face, turned up to a wide smile.

"Fuck me, big bro." I said, feeling Daddy's hands all over me. Kareem pushed in, feeling his fat head break past my pucker. I let out a deep sigh when he slipped in as he started to relieve all of the anticipation I'd felt today, just waiting to be with him. He didn't stop pushing until he was all the way in, all while Daddy's big hands continued to rub me up and down, giving me the distraction I needed as Kareem stretched me out. It had been two days since I was last fucked, and I swear, getting pounded after waiting so long was the most satisfying thing ever.

"Does that feel good, baby?" Daddy asked as he kissed my cheek.

I turned my head to face him and cradled his strong jaw. "So good, Daddy. I needed this so bad."

He smiled, holding me in his arms, "Is this something you want to do more often? Play with us together?" He was asking me in that same concerned tone he tended to use whenever he sought consent from me or asked about how I was feeling in the middle of it all. This wasn't another part of his game- just a sexual partner genuinely trying to make note of what I'm into and what I'm not. Something told me that if I said no, we'd stop that instant and, being the man that he is, he would never ask me to do something like that again.

12