The Insatiable Boy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I didn't say no. I didn't want to. I wanted this- all of this- whatever they offered to me.

"I really do." I told him, with a chaste kiss on his lips." The entire moment felt like the really climactic and emotionally charged scene of a romance movie, apart from the fact that Kareem was absolutely railing me at this point while Daddy's dick nearly carved a hole into my back. Still, this balance of eroticism and sensitivity was addicting with these two.

"Come here." I said, pulling Kareem into me. He wrapped his arms around my body and kissed me deeply, pushing his cock further into my ass. We kissed like that for a while before Daddy pulled us away, kissing both of us one by one- not wanting to be left out.

Kareem flashed us that wicked grin as their tongues played a little. "I think I stretched him out enough for you, Dad."

He chuckled and turned to me, "Why don't you flip over?"

I nodded excitedly as Daddy and Kareem switched places. I got onto my hands and knees in the middle of the bed as Daddy got to his feet at the end while Kareem knelt before me. Kareem embraced me like a lover, pressing his hands into my face as Daddy lubed up his cock and tapped it against my slightly opened hole.

"You sure you can take him, Gav? I could barely get that thing in my mouth."

"It always hurts a bit at first." I admitted, remembering the slight pain every time Daddy pushed in. "But that's part of the fun."

"If you say so, little brother." Kareem pressed his lips into me at the same moment Daddy pushed his cock inside. I breathed my moans into his mouth, filling him up with enough hot air to send us afloat. Kareem must have timed it, providing me with the comfort and distraction necessary to take a monster cock like that. I bit down on his lips, massaged his tongue, and tasted every inch of his mouth- all in an effort of thanks.

Daddy seemed to get lost in all this- concentrating only only hole as he continued to fuck me, getting faster with every stroke. He played a slow game, starting off gentle until my body got used to it, only for him to speed up with no chance of slowing down. I felt his big hands dig into my waist as he fucked, using me as leverage while his hips moved back and forth. By now, the pain had subsided, giving way to only immense pleasure as it radiated up my spine and through every nerve ending I had. Even with nearly ten inches of uncut dick inside of me, I still wanted more.

I pulled off of Kareem's lips and kissed down his body, tracing his tattoos with my tongue. I then moved down, planting soft kisses on his abs. I even stuck my tongue into his belly button, finding a new ticklish spot in the process as he shook his body and forced me away. We laughed as I made my way down his dick, kissing at the base of his black pubes. I looked up at him, hoping my bright blue eyes would do the trick of making me look as good as I could muster as I extended my tongue and placed his wet cockhead on top.

"Fuck" they both said aloud, just for different reasons.

Pleased, I took Kareem's cock in my mouth and started to suck. His wet tip leaked into my mouth, filling it with precum as I played with his foreskin. I latched onto his cheeks, spreading them apart with my hands. Maybe one day he'd let me in, but even if he doesn't, I'll be perfectly happy as the designated family bottom.

"Suck your brother's dick good, son." He said to me, giving me a slap on the ass as he continued to fuck.

"Yes, Daddy." I replied, parting my lips so all eight or so inches of his cock could slide down my throat. With my free hand, I fondled his balls, pulling them a bit and applying just enough pressure to feel good. I cupped the space between his legs, rubbing a thumb against his taint which got him to roll his beautiful green eyes back in ecstasy.

Kareem pulled me off his dick and motioned for me to look up. Knowing what to do, I opened my mouth wide as he leaned down and dripped a long strand of spit onto my tongue. He pulled me up, sharing it with me as he pushed our way back towards Daddy. There, the three of us were: Daddy fucking me standing and Kareem holding me tight with his tongue down my mouth as we exchanged spit. And then there was me- with my pale skin drenched in sweat being embraced by these two beautiful men on the verge of cumming.

"Breed me, Daddy." I said as I leaned into his chest and felt his hands all over my stomach. Kareem was close too, pushing his body into me while gripping both of our cocks in his hand. Daddy was moaning into my ear while Kareem kissed at my neck.

With a few powerful strokes, Daddy came inside of me, holding me down as his body twitched. He filled the room with his loud grunts, swearing out my name as he emptied himself. Kareem wrapped his arms around his dad and steadied him with a kiss. He growled into his son's mouth, like a beast that had just been tranquilized. Still, he was gentle with me, as Kareem pulled me off and sat me down on the end of the bed. Daddy composed himself and knelt at my right with his son on the other side of me.

I felt Daddy's big hands all over my body, smearing sweat across my skin as he lovingly kissed me on my cheek. Needing more, I took Kareem's cock in my mouth, determined to taste his load after all that fucking. They both grabbed onto my dick, having just enough inches to barely handle both hands on my shaft. Daddy and Kareem stroked me while showering me with their lips. It was so much attention that I was done for. I came in their hands like a broken fire extinguisher, covering their tan forearms with my thick load. Their eyes grew wide as I shot, likely just as surprised as I was at the size. When I finally caught my breath, Kareem eased back up as I took his cock back in my mouth.

"Cum in my mouth, big brother." I said, feeling quite vulnerable in that moment. He sensed the softness in my voice, turned on by this bond we had forged in such short time. Kareem came instantly, nearly filling my mouth with his seed. I kept most of it on my tongue, wanting to show it off when his body relaxed.

"Damnit Gav, you look sexier than ever." He said, seeing that creamy white load on my tongue with stray strands on my lips. He kissed me deep, stealing his own load from my mouth. I pouted, feeling a bit cheated before he spat it back into me. We continued like this for a little bit, with Daddy watching that strand of spit and cum grow longer with each pass.

"My boys." He said with pride as I greedily swallowed the rest of it.

Kareem laughed out loud, "Okay we definitely need to have him over all the time." He said, pinching my nipples.

"You boys wore me out." Daddy said as he wiped himself up with a rag. "Why don't you show Gavin the tub and get cleaned up. I'll change the sheets and go for a quick shower."

"Sure you don't wanna join us?" I asked, feeling my softened cock stir.

Daddy mulled it over for a second, "I'll let you two bond for a bit." He kissed both of us on the lips before Kareem whisked me away to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Kareem was pulling me down into a warm bath. He leaned against the edge of the tub, leaving me nowhere to rest but inside his embrace. I pressed my back into his chest, feeling those tattoo covered arms wrap around me as he lightly rubbed my body with suds.

"Hey, we didn't mean to ambush you like that earlier." He said, speaking softly into my ear. "Dad wanted us to have a nice dinner so there wouldn't be any awkwardness. We didn't even plan on sharing you until you kinda brought it up."

"You didn't ambush me at all." I said, soaping up his arms. "Were you okay with- all that?"

I turned to see him nod, "Yeah I am." Kareem continued, "Dad and I have always been close, but it felt like we were adding a new layer to our relationship." He stopped himself, "Now that doesn't mean we're going to start hooking up with each other, but if you're here with us, then yeah."

I exhaled, "I'm just glad I didn't fuck things up between either of you. Sometimes my dick thinks first and my brain has to catch up."

Kareem laughed, "You and me both, little bro." He petted my abs, "I'm glad things worked out the way they did."

"So what's next for you?" I asked, wondering where we go from here.

"Well I start classes next week, so that'll be fun. Dad's gonna put me up for a little bit until I find a place of my own." He laughed, "As much as I love living here, I can't see either of us creeping around each other with our hook-ups now that the cat's out of the bag."

"Which brings me to what I wanted to ask: would you be down to be roommates?'

I turned, looking him in the eye to see if he was serious. "Are you for real?"

"Yeah" He nodded, "I know you probably love living on your own, but if you're up for the idea, I know there's a bunch of apartments for rent right next to your current place."

"Dude, I'd love to be roommates. Honestly, it's gotten pretty lonely being on my own, so it'll be nice to have someone else around." My mind started to go wild, thinking of all the possibilities there'd be if Kareem and I lived together. He was one of the most chilled dudes I knew and this casually sexual understanding between us meant we could have partners over without fear of jealousy. Then another idea popped into my head immediately.

"Would you be down for a third?"

"A third roommate?" He asked

"Yeah." I nodded my head excitedly, "I know this dude who'd be perfect. Totally chill, super nice guy, and he's into a lot of the same...things...as we are." He said, emphasizing that word.

He thought about it for a minute, "A third guy would help keep the costs down. Plus if you think he's cool, then I believe it. Yeah, why don't you see if he's interested? Maybe the three of us could get together and break the ice."

My cock got a little hard thinking about me, Kareem and Reese spending our days together- as well as whoever we bring home. Staying near my old place meant I could keep things up with Nico, as well as continue working at Graham.

"I'll set something up next weekend."

Kareem gave me a kiss before walking us over to the shower to rinse off. Ten minutes later, we walked back into the bedroom naked. Daddy had just finished changing the sheets, with his massive cock hung between his legs as he tossed the soiled ones in the hamper.

"You boys all cleaned up?"

"Yes sir" We said, in unison.

He chuckled as he patted the fresh pillow case. "Why don't you two sleep here and I'll take the other bedroom?"

"No" I said, "I'd really like to sleep with both of you if you're up for it." Both of them had been more than hospitable- even breaking barriers for me- and I didn't want Daddy to get the wrong impression. I walked over to him, reaching out for his hand while Kareem held onto my other one.

"The bed's more than big enough." I said, as they sandwiched me, "Plus i can't think of a better way to end the night than cuddled up with you two."

Daddy's smile grew wide as he cupped my face and pulled me into a kiss. He then pulled away, leaving me licking my lips before he did the same to Kareem. I watched them play together until they pushed me onto the bed. We laughed our way up until we were settled underneath the sheets, with both men at either side of me.

"Goodnight boys."

"Goodnight, Dad." we said separately as he shut off the lights. Daddy's arms wrapped around me, holding me comfortably in place. Kareem gave me a few final soft kisses on my cheek before molding into my side and resting his head on my chest.

It doesn't get any more perfect than that.

12