The Insatiable Melanie Iglesias Ch. 02

Story Info
Model/musician turned pornstar.
5.6k words
4.63
7.7k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,153 Followers

Melanie Iglesias, renowned model and burgeoning musician, knew little of her sexual stamina until almost a year and a half ago when she not only endured but thoroughly enjoyed a marathon night of sex. It wasn't an ordinary hookup by any stretch of the imagination, as the activities included more than one man as well as more than one session. It started when the drop-dead gorgeous 5'7", 114-pound Latina bombshell agreed to a photoshoot with a couple of incredibly obscure photographers. The photoshoot was immediately following a broken relationship that left Melanie feeling especially hurt and unsatisfied. She was looking for a little less attention for a bit and yet loved the confidence a flattering photoshoot gave her, so she figured a small company wouldn't hurt for that period in her life. She couldn't have known how profound the impact of that decision would be on her direction going forward.

From Melanie's perspective, the shoot with Shane and Jason, a couple attractive, athletic men who were Melanie's age, was rather ordinary. The most extreme thing that occurred was when Melanie flashed one of her breasts to Jason when his camera was down - not unusual for the flirty model to do in a shoot. However, following the shoot, Melanie realized she really liked how low-key, down-to-earth and respectful these two nobodies were to her and decided to go ahead and get drinks with them. It would be well into the next day when she would finally split ways with the boys, and not until she had lost count of how many sessions of hot sex she enjoyed with the two. The boys introduced Melanie to double penetration that night, to which she was quickly addicted - as were the boys with her. It was then that Melanie discovered that a body and sex drive like hers required multiple cocks in order to be justly satisfied, revealing one of the underlying issues in her seemingly lifelong dissatisfaction with the men with whom she'd previously been.

Throughout the night, the photographers captured some media of the tan goddess's exploits with the two of them, promising to keep it all to themselves while offering to release them if she ever wanted to start down the path of pornography. Melanie had thought about being a pornstar when she was younger and then took a more wholesome path. She hadn't thought about porn since, but there was something inside her that night that was awakened by the intense fucking she had enjoyed that made her take Jason's idea seriously.

At the time she appeared to laugh it off, but she never stopped thinking about it. She even did some research on it. Her biggest hang-up was that she was going to be 33 this summer, and there aren't a lot of successful pornstars who begin that old. Melanie could tell she was aging, even though her fans insisted she was as beautiful as ever. She wondered if it was worth a shot, since she knew it would be a lot of fun to get into this business with Jason and Shane, her two most trusted allies by this point, and it would certainly help their photography take off. Her more-or-less modest shoots with them certainly had them living much more comfortably than they were before they had been graced with her acquaintance but getting an already-famous woman into the pornography industry would put them on the map forever.

These thoughts ran through Melanie's head on and off for another year until one night, she made up her mind. She was naked on her back in bed, as she often was, with Shane on top of her nailing her relentlessly to give her the pounding her sexy body so often required. Being around Melanie had Jason and Shane in a near-constant state of arousal, and yet it was a challenge to keep their nymphomaniac happy. Between the two of them (which is often where Melanie was located), they managed to hit the mark. Right now, Shane was doing a pretty good job of accomplishing the feat solo while Jason was out with other friends.

Melanie and Shane moaned loudly as they fucked on the creaking bed. Melanie sank her nails into Shane's back while Shane hovered over Melanie slightly, watching her boobs shift up and down as he thrust in and out of her tight pussy. Both were coming close to orgasm, but Melanie decided she needed to be in control in order to get them both off. The two rolled over, Shane's cock never leaving Melanie's pussy, so that Melanie was on top, on her knees and riding up and down Shane's cock. With her hair and tits rocking up and down wildly with her body, Melanie cried out with pleasure as she had her man on the brink of filling her void with hot semen while he held tightly to her thighs. Shane was about to explode when suddenly Jason's voice came from the doorway.

Jason wasn't expected to be home this early. It turns out that his night out with friends was lame and nothing worth keeping him away from Melanie for the night. Besides, he needed to be up early the next morning. Of course, he wasn't surprised to find his two friends passionately fucking in the master bedroom. In fact, it wasn't the first time one of the guys had walked in on the other one nailing Melanie, and tonight wasn't the first time that Melanie invited the walk-in to join them in the bed.

As soon as Jason had heard his two roommates going at it, he had every intention of joining them and knew it would be no problem. Surely enough, Melanie beckoned Jason to the bed and encouraged him to take his clothes off while the hottie remained affixed on Shane's cock. Melanie and Shane remained still as Jason disrobed and climbed into the bed. Once they were all on the mattress, Jason gently pushed Melanie forward so that her breasts rested on Shane's chest, her hair in Shane's face. Melanie offered her ass to Jason, spreading it wide, and Jason had every intention to plunder that hole - after he made sure to really stretch out Melanie's pussy.

Melanie never saw it coming when the boys gave her double-vaginal penetration. It wasn't something they did terribly often, which made it even more exhilarating when it did occur. While Melanie was spreading out her ass, Jason was wedging his dick against Shane's and sliding the head into the tight space that remained in that hole. Melanie giggled and moved her hands down to help spread her cunt instead, giving Jason enough room to push himself more than halfway into her so that both Shane and Jason were inside the model's tight twat. Once Jason was far enough inside to manage on his own, Melanie put her hands on the mattress and allowed the boys to double-fuck her pussy.

Jason held onto Melanie's hips and moaned deliriously with pleasure as his hard cock slid against his buddy's inside Melanie. Shane wrapped his arms around Melanie and began to pump in and out too. It wasn't long before the two men were expertly fucking the pretty girl's cunt simultaneously, taking turns going inside her as they stretched her out. They had done it enough before to know what they were doing, evidenced by the blissful euphoria all three of them were enjoying in that moment. It took Melanie just a moment to adjust to the pressure in her poor little hole, but that initial discomfort was worth the following feeling of being filled by two big dicks.

Melanie's pussy dripped with her juices, and the sound of dick penetrating her moist hole could be clearly heard, even over the creaking of the bed and the pants and moans of threesome. It wasn't long in this position before Melanie came, evidenced by her whole body going rigid and her cry of ecstasy as her orgasm ripped through her body. As Melanie was cumming, Jason took this opportunity to pull out of her pussy and impale her ass instead, and the photographers were soon giving Melanie double-penetration proper as they sawed in and out of her ass and pussy.

Shane felt Melanie's pussy adjust to having just one dick in it and, while it wasn't as tight a feeling as the double vaginal, her cumming cunt gripped his phallus while he could feel Jason's dick sliding in and out of the adjacent hole. Jason moaned as he plundered that tight, hot ass, he too able to sense the other man nailing the other opening. As Melanie's orgasm subsided, the boys' climaxes began to rise. The photographers didn't slow down though, slamming in and out of Melanie's ass and pussy until Shane came first, shooting his load deep into the musician's womb. Shane's orgasm set off Jason, who went still and moaned as hard spurts of semen filled Melanie's ass. He gave her a couple final hard pumps to make sure all the cum was out of his dick and then pulled out, which allowed Melanie to get off Shane as man juice dripped from both her holes.

As the men got off the bed, Melanie collapsed on her bed and said exactly what had been running through her mind: that she wanted to do a pornographic shoot. Her words stopped the photographers dead in their tracks, and they looked right at her to see if she was serious. She insisted she was. Shane, not even dressed yet, grabbed his planner to start to figure out this life-changing shoot, and Jason barraged Melanie with questions about when, where and what.

Melanie grinned and clarified that she wasn't thinking of just some nude stills (which is exactly what the men had assumed, since it was a logical small step from the kind of pictures she was posing for now). No, Melanie wanted to do a video in addition to photos, and she wanted to up the ante. She gave one condition, which she assumed the boys would have no problem fulfilling: if she was going to do a porn shoot, she wanted three men because she had three holes, as she put it.

The photographers nearly fainted at the thought of this little celebrity and the object of their obsession taking three cocks on a video to be shared with the world. As if their current fortune hadn't been too incredible already! Right away Jason and Shane agreed that they would be two of the three men. Normally the photographer wouldn't be in a shoot, but this opportunity was too good to pass up. They would just set up several cameras for different angles and zooms while they and another lucky guy performed.

Shane suggested the only problem was finding a guy who would want to join them for a group fuck. When Jason realized a couple seconds later that it was a joke, he got a good laugh. Obviously, half the uncommitted men in the world would line up for this opportunity. The real problem was how to discreetly find the right guy without blowing this whole thing up before it ever happened. Since Melanie had tasked the photographers with recruiting the other talent, Shane and Jason couldn't rely on her contacts to make it happen, but they did have a few leads for some guys in her world that would make a good fit. All eyes would be on Melanie for this video, but they didn't want a dad-bod with a small dick in it either.

None of them really slept much that night. Melanie was both excited and nervous. She couldn't believe she had finally crossed that line. It would certainly open a new world for her and be a ton of fun. There would also be a lot of potential for it to be harmful for her. She wondered if she could go through with it, and at the same time she wanted it so badly - and she knew the boys would have a blast too. Meanwhile, all Shane and Jason could think about was beginning to make the arrangements as soon as the world was open for business the following morning. They hadn't even thought of how they'd make a shitload of money off such a video. Right now they were only thinking how hot it was going to be to release not even just a pornographic video of one of earth's hottest females but one wherein she tames three dicks (since, of course, there was no doubt she'd be able to tame them, even with this kind of pressure on her.)

The plan came together quickly, even more quickly than any one of them expected. Shane reached out to one of Melanie's model friends who was well aware of their threesome setup and was very discreet for the sake of protecting Melanie. This friend knew exactly what they photographers were looking for in a third guy and set them up with a guy just a little older than they were, good-looking but not so much so as to make Shane and Jason look bad by comparison and someone that Melanie's friend swore was trustworthy to keep the secret to himself until the video was released. Melanie's friend arranged for Shane and Jason to meet him just a couple days later.

The gentleman's name was John. He was tall, about 6'3" and athletic, a bit more than Jason and Shane but not too much where it put the other guys to shame. He had apparently done some modeling, and he and Melanie knew each other already, though not very well. It was a good fit. They met over lunch, which was a little awkward at first, but they were all comfortable with each other by the time they headed their separate ways. They exchanged numbers, and the photographers said they would reach out to him soon with a time and date. John was ever the profession and still could barely contain his excitement. Like just about anyone else who met Melanie Iglesias, he had often fantasized about fucking her, and now he had his chance. He had no qualms about doing it on film for the world to see or with other men participating because, as Shane and Jason felt, Melanie was a world-class babe whom any straight guy would be insane to pass over an opportunity to bang. What John didn't know yet (and Shane and Jason did) is that the group sex not only wouldn't take away from the experience of nailing Melanie Iglesias, it would only make it hotter.

Within a week, the details were set. Melanie was indeed familiar with John and was pleased with her lovers' catch. She was confident the three of them could give her a good group-fuck. The morning of the foursome, Jason and Shane were up early and at the studio at the crack of dawn getting the furniture ready and setting up the cameras. They used all the cameras they had at their disposal. They were all stationary, but with all the angles, they would be able to piece together a good video. It didn't have to be their best work anyway as far as cinematography - they were shooting a video of Melanie Iglesias getting fucked by three guys. It could have been filmed on a phone from 2005 and it would still end up being one of the most-watched videos in the world within a week.

The guys completed a living room set with a white couch and white carpet. Everything else was just show, such as a fireplace, bookshelves and curtains. Again, the set didn't matter. What was going on in the set was all the audience was going to want to see. After hours of work, Jason and Shane cleaned up and put on some jeans and button-down shirts. They didn't need to be too fancy, but they would be on camera, not that the clothes would stay on long. They arranged for Melanie to be picked up at their place and dropped off at the studio before lunch time, since Melanie wanted to look her best for the biggest shoot of her life, which meant no food before. She arrived looking ready for a movie premiere rather than a raunchy porno. She had to pick up her long white dress as she walked into the building so that it didn't get dirty from the ground. It was open down the middle of the front, covering her breasts while revealing most of her cleavage and stomach. The garment was completely open in the back, with only a strand of fabric around the back of her neck keeping it up. The split in the dress was just below her crotch, showcasing most of her right leg. To go with the ensemble, she wore six-inch high heels that were silver and exposed most of her feet. Her hair hung down to her breasts, with the front pinned up at the top of her head to keep it out of her face. She looked like a goddess.

John showed up almost a minute later. He was dressed a little better than Shane and Jason, but that was to be expected. It didn't matter what any of them were wearing, really, except maybe Melanie's high heels because they'd be the only thing she'd be wearing soon enough, and the only thing the guys would be wearing was Melanie.

Shane's and Jason's hands were shaking with excitement as they set all the cameras to begin recording. There would not be many still shots taken during the group sex, but there would be plenty taken before and after. Melanie stood alone by the couch, camera film rolling, while both Shane and Jason took picture after picture of Melanie in her dress. Then came the first step in her exaltation as Jason signaled for Melanie to begin to remove the dress. Melanie complied and pushed the garment past her shoulders, slowly, slowly until the strap that had been around her neck was past her shoulders and the hot woman's ample breasts popped out. The dress kept coming down farther and farther, exposing all of Melanie's waist, past her thong, down to her knees and then to her feet, at which point, the celebrity-turning-pornstar stepped out of the garment and pushed it beside the couch with her foot.

Jason and Shane fired away with their cameras as Melanie strutted and posed in only her heels and thong. Next, Shane signaled for Melanie to take off the underwear, which she did slowly and sexily, a big smile on her face as she knew the world would soon be seeing her wearing nothing but high heels. She then kicked the thong away and posed for some more pictures before the photographers motioned John onto the scene.

The models slightly embraced for the cameras, and then Melanie began to undress her acquaintance. She unbuttoned his shirt all the way and then crouched down slowly as she began to undo his belt and pants. As Melanie pulled the pants away from John's waist, John's cock sprung out, which she instantly took in her hand and began to stroke as she looked in the camera and smiled. John's dick appeared to be about six inches and thick. It would do the job.

As Jason and Shane continued to take pictures, Melanie began to suck on John's cock. John now knew what Jason and Shane had known for a while: Melanie Iglesias knew how to suck cock. It was more reason she needed to be a pornstar. Some moans leaked out of John's mouth against his will but he otherwise kept it together as Melanie performed an exceptional blowjob for her soon-to-be audience. She sucked him faster and faster over the course of a few minutes before she pushed John's pants down even farther and had him step out of them. Soon they were both naked, and Melanie stood up to go take her position on the couch.

Jason and Shane had yet to decide when exactly they would join in. In the moment they decided to let John fuck Melanie solo for a little bit. The viewers would already be blown away by a Melanie Iglesias porno, and they'd think they were seeing a traditional one-on-one bang. Adding two more dicks in a few minutes would just heighten the wow factor.

Melanie bent over the couch, ensuring that one camera was directly on her, head-on, and, of course, several others had her from the side. With her hands on the arm of the couch, one leg on the floor and the other on the cushion bent at the knee, Melanie grinned from ear to ear as she spread her legs for John. John was a little nervous from excitement. In all his fantasies of banging Melanie Iglesias, he'd never exactly imagined doing her for a porno for the first time, and definitely not as he awaited two other men to join. None of those factors phased him, though. As he put one hand on Melanie's tight ass and the other on his hard cock, the realization that he was about to penetrate this incredibly hot woman sank in, just like his dick sank into her pussy a moment later.

Knowing she was performing, Melanie sold it beautifully for the camera - not that she needed to exaggerate because she always enjoyed a hard dick in her. She moaned and cried out like, well, a pornstar as John got to work fucking her hard from behind. Camera flashes covered the brunette as her body rocked back and forth from the hard pounding. It was going to take a lot more than what John was giving Melanie to tame her, of course.

dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,153 Followers
12