The Insatiable Melanie Iglesias Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, Melanie pulled away and then lay on her back, legs in the air. John slipped up on the couch too and held onto Melanie's ankles as he reinserted his dick into Melanie's tight, wet hole and went right back to work railing her. Melanie continued to moan, clutching her boobs as this model fucked her for all the world to enjoy soon enough. Meanwhile, Shane and Jason were capturing it all, rock-hard as they did and having more trouble keeping themselves out of the shot.

Finally, John was directed to lie on the floor, and Melanie straddled him, feet on the floor on either side of John's waist, and right in front of the camera she bounced up and down his cock, riding him hard and fast as her tits and hair shook with her body. She moaned louder and louder, showing off her natural ability to fuck for the camera. At last, Shane muttered to Jason that he couldn't wait any longer, putting his camera down and stepping out onto the scene, much to Melanie's delight. Jason decided to hold out a little longer with all the will power he had so he could get a couple shots of Melanie in a threesome before joining in.

Melanie welcomed Shane by helping him out of his pants and quickly putting his cock in her mouth as she continued to ride John. She sucked Shane hard and fast as Shane took off the rest of his clothes. Once Shane was naked, he directed Melanie off John's cock, and the three of them headed back to the couch. John sat down, and Shane helped Melanie on top of him, facing the camera, as John and Melanie worked together to get John's cock in her ass. Penetrating the hot singer/model's asshole was a surreal moment for John, to say the least.

Once Melanie sank to the base of John's cock, she picked up her legs, holding them high in the air and welcoming Shane to top her off. Shane didn't hesitate, stepping over one of Melanie's legs and trapping it between his and John's legs as Melanie's other leg wrapped around Shane's waist while Shane got closer. Melanie pulled herself up over Shane's shoulder, certain to get her face in as many of the cameras as possible as Shane penetrated Melanie's pussy and sank deep inside until both men were balls-deep in the girl.

Melanie screamed passionately as those two dicks filled her holes on camera. Jason got a bunch of good shots of Melanie's two holes filled before the boys began to saw in and out of her, trapping her between them in the hottest sex sandwich he had ever seen. It was all very new for John, but he fed off Shane's energy, and the two were working together to double-stuff Melanie in no time at all. At last, Jason could hold out no longer. He put down his camera, threw off his clothes and jumped onto the couch, his long, hard cock ready at the only hole Melanie had left to offer.

Melanie gave Jason a devilish look, then flashed the same look to the camera Jason slipped his dick past Melanie's lips, making the babe airtight for the first time in her life - and it was on video for the world to enjoy. For the next several minutes, the men moaned as they thrust their cocks in and out of their respective hole, plugging up the gorgeous Latina in a mess of sweat and sex. Before long, no one was thinking of the cameras. Instead, the men were raptured by the bliss of stuffing this girl's tight holes, while Melanie was enthralled with the sensations of getting filled airtight by three perfect cocks. The men pumped in and out of her over and over again, their flesh slapping against hers, the couch beneath them creaking just a little while the air around them got hot and smelled of intercourse.

Finally, Jason was ready for a different hole and subtly reminded everyone to try different positions. As great as Melanie's mouth felt on his prick, nothing beat double-penetrating her, so he needed to get into one of her other holes. The group disassembled, and Shane and Jason took their turn with the lady, lifting her up into the air and setting her down on their cocks, Shane in Melanie's pussy and Jason in her ass. They had done this standing position enough times before that it was no trouble getting it down in front of the cameras, and soon enough they were lifting Melanie up and down their cocks, double barrels pumping in unison into the sexy singer who held herself in place with an arm around each boy's neck.

Melanie's tits jiggled up and down as the boys slid her body in that fashion, driving their cocks deep inside her ass and pussy over and over. Melanie continued to moan like a pornstar as gave herself over to this new chapter of her life. After a few moments, the boys put her down, and Jason lay on the carpet, letting Melanie know just what to do as she mounted him with her pussy. Shane got behind her, pushing his dick into her ass and double-penetrating her with Jason before Jason was even fully inside her. Then John stepped back into frame, his prick still hard as a rock as he slipped it into Melanie's mouth. Again, the model was airtight, and the men were pounding her holes in no time.

Groans and cries filled the thick air as the men had their way with Melanie, rocking her sexy body as they gave it the proper fucking it deserved. Melanie experienced back-to-back orgasms in this position as the men railed her, Jason and Shane expertly double-dicking Melanie's ass and pussy while John's cock in Melanie's mouth had the woman feeling sexier than ever before and subsequently more turned on than she'd been in her life. All four of them wanted to have sex right there in that fashion forever, and they kept it going in that position for some time. Alas, they needed to keep it moving, so Shane pulled out as John pulled away, and then Melanie dismounted Jason.

The guys had discussed one more position that they hadn't shared with Melanie. For the final portion of the porno, John lay on the couch, and Melanie dutifully got on top of him. Then Jason completed the sandwich, quickly penetrating Melanie's ass. The boys stayed still, and Melanie expected Shane to top her off in her mouth, but he instead sidled behind Jason and, much to Melanie's surprise, began to wedge his cock against John's and into her pussy. Melanie's instinct was to protest, but she didn't want to disrupt what was so far a perfect video. She decided to ride it out, not knowing what to expect from having two cocks in her pussy while Jason fucked her ass. She had done double-vaginal before, but never while simultaneously taking anal.

Naturally, Melanie took it better than anyone could have expected. It took a little extra effort, but Shane soon had a few inches inside Melanie, whose cries of discomfort turned to cries of arousal. She had thought it impossible, but she felt even sexier now that these men had figured out something even more debauched to do to her, and soon these guys had a rhythm down where they were triple-penetrating her as well as any pornstars. Melanie clutched the arm of the couch and cried out for the camera as Jason held onto her shoulders, plowing her ass. Meanwhile, John had his face against Melanie's tits, his hands hanging onto the couch while his cock had never felt anything tighter than it did right then with Shane's dick joining his inside that divine pussy. Shane had one hand on Melanie's thigh while the other hung by his side, balancing himself as he completed the trifecta in Melanie's back end, double-stuffing her pussy as the men triple-fucked her.

As hot as the position was and as great as it looked on the camera, it was impossible to sustain it for long. Shane slipped out first, followed by Jason. Melanie got off John and wondered if this were the final leg of their marathon session. For the first time in her life, she may have met her match sexually, and it took three men triple-penetrating her to make her feel that way. However, the boys weren't satisfied yet, and as Shane lay on the carpet and pulled Melanie's ass toward him, Melanie quickly realized she wasn't satisfied yet after all.

Shane pulled Melanie on top of him and impaled her ass. The Latina spread her legs, and Jason was there like white on rice to stuff her pussy as her legs kicked out toward the ceiling. John stepped up and filled Melanie's mouth, and the babe was airtight again like it was nothing. Soon they were all hammering away at the sweat-covered goddess, filling all her holes and railing her to their hearts' content. Melanie, who was in her glory, enjoyed another set of back-to-back orgasms before it was time for her to enjoy the men's orgams - back-to-back-to-back.

After they fucked her in that position for a few minutes, Melanie announced that she wanted their cum, so the guys obediently pulled out of her and helped her to her knees. Then they surrounded her and, one by one, facilized the new porn queen in plain view of all the cameras. John blew his load first, and it was a big one, covering the right side of Melanie's face as she closed her eyes. The cum was dripping into her mouth and off her chin when Shane began to coat the left side of her face. He too gave her a big load, and her face was pretty well covered between the two. That fact didn't deter Jason from unloading straight forward on that pretty face, blasting between her eyes, then her forehead and then under her nose and then finishing off on her boobs. Once the men were done cumming, Melanie had jizz dripping down her entire face and now running down her neck to her chest and even to her stomach.

Shane and Jason quickly got their cameras back in their hands and snapped plenty of pictures of the world's newest and likely-to-be-highest-rated pornstar with three big, fresh loads on her face. Melanie couldn't see because her eyes were sealed shut with cum, but she did her best to pose with the triple facial as she stood up on those high heels.

When it was finally time to clean up, the men praised Melanie for not only finishing her first porn shoot but for pulling off more than most pornstars accomplish in their careers, let alone in their first shoot. Melanie was flattered and wildly satisfied. She knew right then that today would not be her only time performing for viewers, and the three cocks had her feeling sated - but it was still early. In fact, before she went to sleep that night, she would get sandwiched by Jason and Shane one more time. Other than that quick threesome that evening, the photographers spent the rest of the day and most of the night editing footage for the greatest porn video the world would ever see.

It was no surprise to Shane and Jason that Melanie's video blew up almost instantly. They released a teaser on a porn site with a link to their photography company. It was the hottest new video on the site and soon went viral. Millions of horny Internet users were willing to pay for the full video, and the photography company would soon be a porn company with only one client and the only client it needed. By the end of the month, Melanie Iglesias was the No. 1 ranked pornstar on virtually any porn site - not bad for a woman turning 33! Everyone was eager for more Melanie videos, and no one more eager than Melanie. There would certainly be more to come.

12