The Insatiable Pussy

Story Info
Her pussy grows bigger after each uncontrollable orgasm.
8.2k words
4.39
25.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChChanges
ChChanges
53 Followers

Chapter One:

Taylor barged into the house and kicked off her shoes on the mat. Her mom and dad were sitting in the den, pouring over their Bibles and notebooks in preparation for tonight's Bible study. Her mom put down her pen and turned at the sound of the front door.

"Taylor, where have you been?" She asked.

Taylor could hardly look her mom in the face before running up to her room in a fit of shameful tears. Collapsing on the bed, she recalled where she had been: having sex with her ex boyfriend Brett. The amazing Christian boy she had dated for so long, the boy she wanted to marry. The boy who grew a hypercock that was ravenous for sex thanks to the cursed purity ring she accidentally gave him. To make matters worse, she foolishly obliged and just obeyed his penis' whims! How could she have so easily broken her promise to God? There was no chance she would let a penis enter her again. Not until marriage.

In fact, as she brushed her tears off her face, she resolved to forget that the entire ordeal ever happened. Everyone would know that she and Brett were no longer together. And when she went back to school tomorrow, she would go back as a single, celibate, godly young woman.

Squelllch her vagina oozed out some more of Brett's load and she winced, feeling the hot slimy mess seep out from between the lips of her vulva.

She got up off the bed and started a hot shower that worked to wash off the memories of the sexual incident. Scrubbing it all off her skin in the midst of the steam was just what the doctor ordered. When she was finished, she got dressed, put her purity ring back on, and headed downstairs feeling ready for what lay ahead.

The crisp air of a spring morning blew through the window that was cracked open in Taylor's bedroom. She stirred beneath her quilted comforter and stretched in the sunlight that was filtering through her sheer curtains. It was a beautiful Friday and she was beyond ready for a break this weekend. As she eased herself up in bed, she felt strangely swollen between her legs. As the haze of sleep cleared away, it dawned on her that what happened to Brett yesterday may also be happening to her. Was her purity ring cursed, too? In a panic, she flung off her covers and looked between her legs to see that she had a puffy cameltoe! Her pink panties were tight in the front and riding up between her crack. What's more - her panties were soaked through.

Oh no! She breathed as she reluctantly stretched out the front of her underwear and peered down them. Her mound and the outer lips of her vulva had swelled up while her inner lips and enlarged clitoris peeked out from between them. A creamy white substance covered the crotch of her underwear. Was she going to end up like Brett? Only instead of an enormous penis that was always thrusting for a hole to be in, she would have a huge vagina that was always starving to be filled? Disgusted, she yanked off her purity ring and put it on her night stand. There. If her ring was cursed, now no more damage could be done.

Taylor stood up on the hardwood floor and peeled off her wet panties. At least she could still use the same underwear. She hiked some white panties up over her mound and put on a pair of teal jeans.

"Have a good day at school, sweetie!" Taylor's mom called before driving away. Taylor pulled her backpack over her shoulder and headed for the school entrance where her friends were standing and chatting.

"Hey!" She greeted as she approached.

Her friend Samantha waved. "Hi, Taylor, you ready for finals?"

Taylor mingled in with the group and shrugged. "I'm more focused on fund raising for the youth group's summer mission trip to Guatemala," she said. "But I'll have plenty of time to study once I reach my goal."

"Hey, look!" Samantha said and waved to someone over Taylor's shoulder. "Hi, Brett!"

Taylor's heart thumped wildly, but she didn't turn around.

"Huh, that's weird. He didn't wave back," Samantha frowned. "Why is he walking so weird?"

Taylor gulped.

"Didn't you hear?" Rachael leaned in and whispered to Samantha.

"Hear what?" Samantha asked as she non chalantly pulled her thick brown hair into a ponytail.

"Brett had an orgasm in class yesterday-"

"NO!" Samantha gasped in shock.

"Yes!"

"Oh, my God how embarrassing."

Taylor tried not to stare as Brett passed by while her friends continued their whispering gossip. He had a hoodie tied awkwardly around the front and was waddling as he walked with his head low and eyes downcast. She was glad he didn't see her.

"That's not all," Rachael added. "People are saying that he's actually hung like a horse!"

"Rachael!" Samantha playfully nudged Rachael as if she were telling a joke.

Taylor watched Brett wobble his way through the front doors, and she imagined how uncomfortable it must have been to have his big penis and balls squeezed into those pants. No wonder he was walking strange. Although, he had managed to squeeze at least some of his dick into her pussy just the day before. An explosion of heat bloomed within her pelvis.

"Ooh," she muttered under her breath as her vagina clenched once, then loosened with a new load of cream for her panties.

"That's Taylor's boyfriend you're talking about!" Samantha laughed then turned to Taylor whose face had gone white. "You okay, Tay?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine just ... Brett and I aren't together anymore. I'm sorry I ... I have to go!" She said and fast-walked into school, heading straight for the nearest bathroom.

When she got into the stall, she slipped down her jeans and panties and gasped. The modest cameltoe she had been sporting earlier had swelled again! Her big clit was easily spotted, sticking out from the top of her vulva where her pink, meaty inner lips peaked and met together. Thick white cream was squishing out from between them and slicking her puffy, fleshy outer labia. No, no, no she protested and ripped off some toilet paper to sop up the mess she had made.

As she wiped the toilet paper between and through her folds, she couldn't help but imagine a dick parting her vulva. Another rush of heat had her vagina throbbing and clenching. She leaned her back against the stall door and bucked her hips, releasing yet another batch of cream that oozed out of her hole. She covered her mouth to stifle the moans that were on the verge of bursting from her as her fluid dripped down her legs.

The orgasm ended and she looked again at her sex, her vulva and mound had grown even more. Protruding and fat, her inner lips hung out from between the bulging outer labia, and her clit had to be at least and inch long. Just this morning, her genitals had been a mere crack with tiny folds, almost nothing to speak of. Now Taylor reached down to cover her sex and found that all the flesh between her legs could fit snugly inside her cupped hand.

She knew then that taking off the purity ring didn't actually solve her problem. She was cursed, just like Brett was. As tears stung her eyes, there was one thing for certain: she couldn't face the same public humiliation that Brett had heaped upon himself after his penis grew and he orgasmed in class! She had to get home as quickly as possible.

Chapter Two:

Taylor wasn't one to play hooky. Normally she wouldn't dream of skipping school, for fear of what her parents would do or say, but her growing vulva called for extreme measures.

After cleaning up again and stretching her panties over her sex that was by now straining tight and hot against the thin fabric, Taylor waited for the bell to ring indicating the start of classes. Once the hallways sounded quiet, she crept out of the bathroom and slunk out of the building through a side door. Then, she ran as fast as she could across the school yard. Her backpack bounced and her thighs rubbed against her sensitive vulva as she ran into the row of tall cedar bushes that separated the school grounds from the rest of the neighborhood.

Concealed from any passersby, she took a seat in the dirt and panted for breath. Sitting normally, with her legs stretched out and held together in front of her had her moist vulva smooshed tight between her squeezing thighs. It was harder to sit comfortably when she had a big mass of puffy flesh between her legs. Taylor wondered what it must be like for Brett to function with the huge genitals he had. It must make even the most mundane things very difficult and she saw that first hand as he waddled into school this morning. He couldn't even walk normally. Was that going to be her?

One after the other, she spread her legs on the ground. It felt much better to air out her crotch, but to her horror, she could actually see her vulva through her teal jeans! The cameltoe shape of it was bulging from between her legs and a dark wet spot was already soaking through where her crack was. She covered her mouth to stop herself from crying out in grief. This was it - her genitals were now a size that was beyond hiding. Like Brett, she would be doomed to wearing hoodies around her waist to hide the embarrassing bulge. An odd thought entered her mind just then ... a sinful thought of his hidden cock gliding up her big cunt.

"Oh!" She moaned and threw back her head in pleasure, bucking her hips against an invisible dick, legs shaking as the orgasm flowed through her body. Squelllch squerch pllllfff. Her vagina squeezed out more glistening juice that percolated through her jeans. The soaking wet sex between her legs had grown all the more and was squished tight up against her zipper, ready to break out.

Even stranger was the feeling of emptiness that washed over her when she was done cumming. A hollow feeling opened up like a yawning cavern in her pelvis. Too distraught and unnerved to stay any longer, Taylor stumbled to her feet. Trying to stand normally was impossible. The fleshy lump was choked between her legs and squeezed of its dripping fluid like a ripe fruit in a juicer. To mitigate the pressure, Taylor spread her feet a bit farther apart, and then ran the five blocks home, ignoring the feeling of her sensitive vulva rubbing against itself, ignoring the friction of her jeans against her jutting and tingling clit. All the way she was hoping and praying: God please don't let me have another orgasm!

Thankfully, her mom and dad had already gone to work, leaving the house empty. Taylor burst through the door and threw down her backpack. With a pained groan she unbuttoned then unzipped her pants. Her swollen clit popped out first, the reddish head of it was nearly the size of a marble! With some effort, she managed to unzip the taut zipper down and around the curve of her bulge. When the zipper fully parted, her sex ballooned out and trembled with relief, white panties devoured within its crack. Taylor whimpered in horror as she peered down at her new growth: the billowy outer labia and the bloated inner lips that protruded out from it, blushing pink. Cream oozed out from her every fold. Now it would take two cupped hands to conceal it all! And she was sure that no pants in her drawer would be able to contain all of it.

"Oh no," she muttered and stumbled her way to the den, fat vulva and lips jiggling and rubbing with each step as more fluid leached out of her hole. Glorp, gloosh, squerch, squerch, squerch. With an exhausted heave she bent over to drop her pants down to her knees and then pulled her wet, minuscule panties out from between her labia. With her genitals at last free from constriction, Taylor collapsed on the couch. Leaning back with her head on the back cushion and her legs spread to reveal her yawning vagina, she felt like a whore, like a hussy who was presenting in the open, ready for penetration. Tears of shame filled her eyes and trickled down her cheeks. I'm not a whore, it's just the only way I can sit! She reminded herself.

As she leaned back and gazed at her mound, an image of a dick rubbing her big clit crept into her head and she knew what was coming next. The need for stimulation swelled within her sex as she humped the air once, twice, three times until the orgasm peaked. "Oh, oh, oh!" she cried. Soft flesh billowed and bloated, forcing her to open her legs even more. Her hole stretched open, wider, deeper, leaving her with an even stronger sensation of emptiness. Gloosh, glerp, shmack, her vagina made an array of humiliating sounds as it glugged out another load of juice that trickled down the side of the couch.

When the orgasm subsided, Taylor was left with a monstrous fleshy vulva. She tried to close her legs even just a little bit. Anything to make her look like less of a loose and horny whore! But squishing her genitals together between her thighs was uncomfortable, and the feeling of her sensitive feminine folds rubbing against each other was enough to send her over the edge. What was she going to tell her mom and dad? What would her friends think? She wouldn't be seen as a modest young woman at church anymore. Not when she was a walking hole for penises! She squirmed a bit at the thought of being penetrated, at the emptiness in her that was aching to be filled. I wonder ...

Chapter Three:

Reluctantly, Taylor reached her hand between her legs. She sank an index finger into the folds, between her thick inner lips, poking past countless crevices. Squeelch, squerrch, squach. It became hotter and wetter the more she buried her finger. It was as if she was dipping into a deep, warm, juicy pie, feeling her way through layers of pleats and wrinkles and creases, wiggling her finger deeper and deeper. Each brush of her finger sent shivers through her and she worried she might never reach her vagina! Then, with nearly her entire finger enveloped in her vulva, at last she came upon the entrance to her hole. She stirred her finger, glak, glup, glurg, circling the entrance to find that her hole was as wide open as the tube of a paper towel roll! It couldn't be filled with just her one finger. She tried two to no avail. Three fingers were enough to finally feel the walls of her tunnel, but even that was a bit loose. Dismayed at the monstrosity of her vagina she covered her mouth with her free hand and squeezed her eyes shut, barely able to breathe.

"I'm huge," She whispered to herself, grieved beyond words. "Im huge, I'm a gaping hole!" How deep her dark, wet pit went, was beyond her. She plunged her three fingers as deep as she could, glak, glub, but it took almost their entire length just to get past her vulva. No more than a fingertip could reach inside her cavity. The wet smacks that the movement of her fingers produced prompted a new fantasy to enter her mind, and she imagined her fingers were the tongue of a man, darting into her, exploring her depths.

Her vagina suddenly clenched and released, clenched, and released. It spasmed erratically as she laid her head back and moaned in orgasm. She wiggled her fingers among the flesh of her vulva as it swelled and gathered, blossoming with more and more ridges and ruffles. Her clit twitched and pulsed surging to an impressive two inches long with a head that was as big and as red as a cherry. It sprouted above her inflated and wrinkled inner lips that swallowed her fingers. Her sex belched out another load of slippery lubricant with a loud and long queef. Plrrft!

After the climax subsided, Taylor looked down between her legs and shrieked. Her vulva was a mountain of crimped and crumpled folds of flesh bursting forth from between her legs! And all of it together was the size of half-a-soccer ball!

"Oh, no, no!" She wailed, trying to catch her breath. "I can't be bigger, I just can't be!"

For as plump and full as she was between her legs, her inner pelvis felt like an open and endless void. In desperation, she dove her 3 fingers through her slick and smacking folds, back toward her hole only to find it even wider than before. 4 fingertips in, but still she felt nothing. When she shoved in all 5 fingers and found that she could only somewhat feel the walls of her vagina, and there was still room to spare in the empty space, her heart dropped. Even her entire hand wasn't enough to fill and warm the cold, cavity inside her!

"Awww!" she groaned in disappointment and in need. Taylor pulled her hand from her slimy crotch and spread her fingers that were covered in webs and threads of glistening mucus, which she non chalantly wiped on the couch.

There was no way she could ever satisfy a man with an average sized penis. Her hole was too big, too loose, too gaping. And they could never satisfy her either, since they wouldn't be big enough to fill her out. If a man could even reach his penis past her flowering vulva it would be a miracle.

Suddenly, a daring idea dawned on her: the boy she had broken up with the day before, the boy she denied for his obscenely large penis and balls, the boy who could never fit inside her vagina... Well, now she knew what it meant to need something that big.

Taylor scrambled for her phone and texted Brett.

"Brett, I'm just like you now, I'm cursed and I can't stop orgasming," she wrote and then watched with dread as her big clit twitched and wagged. She winced with the sensation, fighting off another orgasm.

Brring. A reply! Taylor clicked the notification. "So what?" Brett wrote. So what?! Didn't he care about her?

"I need you. Please, you're the only one big enough to help me!" Taylor typed then hit send. Again her clit jerked and again she breathed through the arousal until it settled.

Brring. "You told me it disgusted you." Brett replied.

"I didn't mean that." Taylor typed, sensing the waving and pulsing of her clit strengthen. "I need you here NOW!" Exhale, just breathe.

Brring. "You can figure it out on your own, Taylor. I had to tape my dick and balls to my leg this morning. You'll find a solution for your situation, too."

He taped his dick and balls? His huuuge hot cock, his fat nutsack ... Taylor's clit shuddered and her vulva shook with the impending orgasm she could no longer subdue. She groaned and then typed a desperate "Please!" Before the frenzy rocked through her. "Unng!"

She laid back and humped the air as if she was riding a dick. That's what she wanted, what she needed, what she craved. Her vulva wobbled and fluttered as she humped. Again her already girthy clitoris thickened and sprouted up another half inch. It throbbed and swelled with pulsating veins until it felt like it might burst as it pleaded for a suck.

The gaping hole of her vagina widened all the more and poured creamy fluid that drizzled down the couch and combined with the puddles accumulating at her feet. Flumplr flurrrrpp, it farted out as it salivated. This pussy, this sex of hers was drooling hungry, ravenous, starving to be filled.

Chapter Four:

When the orgasm subsided, she gave in to her need for a touch and threw her hand between her legs. With a furious hunger she stroked the shaft of her enormous clit that stuck out in the open. She wasn't prepared for just how small her fingers would feel against it. What was a tiny button the size of a pencil eraser this morning, had blown up to huge proportions! The sensation was eerily similar to how it felt to jerk off Brett's monster phallus. His took two hands and hers only required a few fingers, but it was so unnerving that she instantly drew her hand away.

Anyway, it wasn't her clit that was at the forefront of her mind. Of course she would have given her left arm to have it sucked then and there, but more pressing was the vacant and cold feeling that ached within her. There was a void between her legs, a bottomless pit that tingled and twitched sloppily, surrounded by and buried within a huge blooming flower. She had folds upon glistening folds. Bright pink folds, fat folds puffing out in all directions. Each feminine ruffle was wet and soft, sensitive to the slightest touch. In fact, her sex was starting to look less and less like a vulva, and more like an actual open rose. The small crack and tight vagina she had this morning had become a heap of burgeoning flesh with a cavernous hole found somewhere deep within the layers of her womanly petals. And all of it twisted Taylor's stomach with disgust.

ChChanges
ChChanges
53 Followers