The Insatiable Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My life is over! I'm done! No one will want me! Awwwoo!" she wailed as an orgasm came over her again. Spreading her legs apart some more to accommodate her growing genitalia, she watched in dismay as her vulva trembled and burst forth with even more layers of lips and creases. Flurp, squerch, squench. Her stumpy clit surged longer and wider, still erect and pounding with desire.

Fluid leaked from her widening hole that hollowed her further. It pooled in her crevices and oozed from between her ever multiplying folds of skin that gathered and inflated between her open legs. Squelch! With tears flowing freely down her cheeks, Taylor hovered her hands over her obscene vulva. A great steaming heat emanated from it, and a sweet musky smell that wafted all around her.

Before she could recover from her climax, yet another orgasm shot through her sex as she wailed with grief, thrusting and bucking her hips, bouncing up and down. Hands gripped the fabric of the couch cushions helplessly. Flurp, flip, prrrfft, her hole farted as her blossom trickled and dribbled with more goop.

Then, out of nowhere, another spasm surged through her. And another, and another, until twenty minutes had passed and her vulva had blown up to half-a-basketball proportions. Her countless folds and lips encircled and somewhat concealed the deep, black entrance to her massive vagina inside. The only real discernible part was her impressively large stub of a clit that popped out from between her meaty lips, twice as big as a grown man's thumb and so swollen and tight it felt like it would burst! Taylor could do nothing but sob and moan as she sat helpless on the couch, wracked by her orgasms.

Then, to her surprise, the front door creaked opened. Exhausted and confused, Taylor lifted her head to see none other than Brett. He threw off his backpack and waddled into the den without a word. Bulging through the fabric of his pants was the unmistakable outline of the dick and balls that she had been needing.

"You're here," she said with a tired smile. Sweat and tears slicked down her face.

Brett nodded, standing in the doorway. He saw from a distance her flowery vulva, rosy and bursting, teeming with innumerable ribbons and folds like a flourish of fleshy petals. A shining puddle of creamy mucus was pooled around her wide-set tennis shoes and the room was absolutely wafting with its fragrant musky scent.

"I figured I would do for you what you did for me. Having sex is the only way to stop this curse. And now you know how strong of a need it is, how impossible it is to abstain," he explained.

Taylor nodded and unstuck strands of hair from her sweaty forehead as Brett approached the couch.

With empathetic tenderness, he touched Taylor's knee and leaned down to take note of what she had grown between her legs: her endless folds were moist and inviting, and from them sprouted a fat clitoris, stemming with its delicate bud on the end like a flower emerging in a garden.

Brett turned from Taylor's sex to look at her face. Tired eyes peered back at him.

"I'm so tired," she whimpered as her vagina clenched and released a string of lubricant. Flurp! "Ugh," she moaned.

Wordlessly, he turned back to her abundant, blushing vulva, and gently touched her, sliding his finger around and between a cluster of bunched up flesh. Taylor hummed in delight as he plunged deeper, squishing and squelching and squeezing his fingers down through her petals and blooms as she moaned with ecstasy, relaxing, unfurling. With every dip and turn in her feminine maze his own organ perked up, pushing against his pants in protest of its confinement.

Eventually he parted her bright pink inner lips to reveal a wide, gaping space. It was at least 4 or 5 inches around, a soft, mucus covered, pink-walled tunnel that yawned open, leading down to utter darkness.

"Wow," he whispered, and imagined how wide, how deep she must be ... deep enough to devour his entire dick in velvety wet and warmth. "Oh!" His cock jerked. "Oh, oh, oh!" He stumbled upright and thrust his hips with the uncontrollable urge to penetrate as his dick reared up, ready for sex.

Taylor sat up on her elbows and watched as Brett's body jerked and shuddered. "Okay ... okay, I'm going in," he murmured as he rushed to unzip his pants.

One quick yank of his pants revealed his hard 20" penis and dangling nutsack that were taped up against his leg.

Just the sight of his hot, hard cock had Taylor squirming with another orgasm.

"Ohh," she moaned. "I need it in me!" Fllllurrp, floop, prrrrt. Fart noises sounded out and she grunted loudly as fluid gushed from her hole with a long drawn out gargle. It flooded into her folds until her crevices overflowed and eeked out globs of cream. Her sex, fully lubricated, was just as eager to be filled as his was to fill her.

Chapter Five:

Brett worked quickly to untape his dick. As soon as his erection sprang free, he stepped back and squatted down, aiming it toward Taylor's giant, unfolding vulva. Easing forward, his balls wobbled as his dick's enormous head slowly buried itself into her sex. schmack, schloop! She moaned as he fed inch after inch of his cock into her, sinking through her oozing, silky layers, until he finally found his way to her hole: the rewards he earned for getting through her countless curtains and squishy folds. Brett had no resistance at all as he plunged into her hole, and in spite of his massive size, the fit was slightly loose. Taylor gave a low hum, but otherwise hardly reacted to his grand entrance.

A 20" dick and a monstrous nutsack weren't something that could easily be satisfied by the average vagina. Brett had accepted that. He had known with certainty that he would never be able to fit in a vagina or have proper sex. Until now. This was amazing! Sure it was a bit loose, but with his entire 20" rod enveloped in her warm pussy, it didn't get any better! All 20 inches of his dick were submerged inside her, and his dangling balls were squished against the soft lips that were brimming from her crotch. Brett began to thrust.

Taylor whined, feeling his heavy balls slap against the soaking folds of her cunt, but she couldn't feel much friction inside her hole. In fact, it felt like he had only stuck the tip in and half of her vagina was still left empty! "Get in deep, come on!" She demanded.

Brett stuck his dick out further and sensed the tip dive deeper into her hole. It didn't have the desired effect.

"Come on, go deep, please!" Taylor continued to beg.

Brett was at a loss. A girthy 20 inch dick wasn't enough meat to fill her?! Still, he thrust as deep as he could, feeling his dick poke and prod inside her gaping vagina.

"That's all I got, Taylor," he said.

"Aww!" She groaned in despair and sexual frustration.

Brett decided to try another tactic, he reached out and grabbed hold of her giant clitoris, stroking it as he continued to thrust. Taylor shifted in surprise, sensing her oversized clit jolt and move within his grip. It felt amazing to be jerked off, but what she really wanted was to ease her emptiness. Taylor bucked her hips, trying desperately to get his cock in deeper.

"I'm going to cum," Brett said.

"Already?!" Taylor wailed. "Please don't, keep going, keep going! Go deeper!

Didn't she know there was no stopping it? Smack, smack, clap, his slapping nutsack churned out a load of cum that shot out into Taylor's pussy. She could feel the stream of it trickle down her tunnel, into her depths, to the places he couldn't reach. Brett sighed and slicked back his disheveled hair.

Taylor looked up at him, legs still spread wide, his cock still inside her. "More!" She protested, "I need more!"

"I finished though, Taylor." Brett stepped back and pulled out his giant dick with a long, wet shlurp until it fell out completely and jiggled limp between his legs. A rush of cum came out with him and mingled with Taylor's juices. Warm cream pooled in all her crevices, she could feel the goo exuding from her genitals, still wet and unfolding, begging for more. In a state of shock and horror, Taylor looked at the huge thing between Brett's legs: the long, thick, wagging dick still dripping cum ... he's massive! She thought. And I still felt so empty. Tears began to flow.

"You're not big enough. Oh my God, you're not big enough!" She sobbed. "You're not big enough, Brett. I could barely feel you inside me and you're 20 inches! I don't understand. How am I so huge? So deep? And OH!-" she threw her head back as her vagina queefed and sputtered prfft blurgh pfftt blub, it spewed out a full liter of semen that splashed to the floor. Brett leaped out of the way in surprise, avoiding the splash back of his own cum that was draining out of her. He felt as though he had been rejected by her pussy. Not big enough?

"Hnng," she grunted. "It's so hungry!" Her hips thrust with desire. Every flap and fold, every lip and labia that was crammed between her legs was twitching and wagging and shuddering in agitation. Even her clit jerked and wiggled as she bounced up and down. "Oh I need something, Brett! Something that will fill me up!"

"My penis again--?"

"No!" Taylor snapped. "You're too small. Oh God, you're too small! What am I going to do?" Her eyes were wide and horrified, locked onto his as her vulva fanned out in desperation. "What will I do? You're not big enough OH NO UGH!" Glorp, glush, her vagina gurgled out another load of glistening discharge.

Brett glanced around the room for something bigger than his cock. The floor lamp? Too thin. Hmm. He waddled into the hall, limp dick and balls swinging.

"Where are you going?" Taylor asked. "Uhh!" Ppppffft ppfft pllllffft a series of wet queefs emitted from between her legs as her vagina tensed up again and released more fluid, drooling, preparing itself for the tight, satisfying penetration that had yet to come.

"I'll be right back!" Brett said. He entered the guest room down the hall and glanced around. Another lamp, a potted plant, a nightstand. Then, he found what he was looking for: the bed post! It was made of a smooth, dark wood, and was perfectly phallic. The thing must have been the size and width of his leg, too, there was no way she could complain about this. As he bent over to unscrew it from the bed frame, he could only hope it was enough.

Chapter Six:

Squeelch, blurrfd, ploooop, splash! "Hurry!" Taylor yelled from the den.

"I'm coming!" Brett said as he loosened and heaved up the bed post. Then, he waddled back into the den with it over his shoulder.

"Yes, yes, put it in me, put it in!" Taylor panted, relieved to see what he held. Her eager vulva was already unfurling at the sight of the bed post and her vagina spasmed as it swallowed and gulped ready to be filled. There was an end in sight!

"I'm going to put it in, Taylor," Brett said. He hiked up the post under his arm and lined the rounded knobby end up to her vulva. Then, he eased it in gently. It descended through her fleshy petals, parting it's way to her vagina. To his surprise he even met some resistance at her entrance! It was a tighter fit, but that's what she wanted. A few inches in and she was already moaning in bliss at the sensation of her vagina actually stretching. By the time the post was 2 feet in, she was shuddering and euphoric.

"Keep going, it hasn't bottomed out yet!"

How could she be this deep? To Brett it seemed impossible that a woman could fit a 3 foot long bed post in her hole, but somehow, Taylor did. In fact, she still had a bit of depth to spare.

"Ohh YES!" Taylor cried and she writhed on the couch. I'm full, I'm full!" The aching emptiness inside her had been satisfied and she shifted her hips, relishing the pure ecstasy and wholeness she felt in that moment.

Brett eased the post out partway, then thrust it back in. "Ah!" Taylor howled. "Yes, yes!" Thrust, thrust, thrust, Brett rammed the heavy post into her again and again.

"Okay!" Taylor said, feeling a warmth billow through her pelvis. "I'm cumming!" With that, her vagina rocked and pulsated, clenching against the post in waves of pleasure. Her neglected clit even flailed and twitched, as a gush of fluid spewed out of her opening, spraying and squirting around her hole. Brett gradually pulled out as Taylor began to settle, body relaxing at last, tension easing.

He laid the cream covered bed post on the floor of the den and sighed. Taylor was panting on the couch.

"Thank you," she said. "Thank you."

"Is that better?" Brett wondered, and she nodded in response. Lifting herself up onto her elbows, Taylor looked between her legs at the meat that was teeming there. It truly did look like a monstrous rose in full bloom. She sat up and squeezed her legs shut to a normal sitting position. Her squished and suffocated genitalia eeked and farted as it was squeezed of its dripping cream. She could only handle the discomfort for so long before her legs shot open again and her pussy unfolded like a blossom between them

"How do I live with all this?" She muttered.

"Walking might be a challenge," Brett added. He stood up and slipped his pants back on, distraught over the fact that his tape had lost its adhesive. "This will have to do," he said as he let his pants remain undone and flopped his dick and balls out in the open.

Then, he went to the kitchen for a towel and returned to the living room. "I'm going to help clean you up," he said and leaned between Taylor's legs. There, he ran the towel over and under, around and between all of her folds, sopping up the cream. When he was satisfied, he moved on to cleaning up the puddle of it on the floor. Once he was nearly done, Taylor felt a rush of warmth fill her flower and with a rumbling gurgle, a heavy glob of fluid spilled from her, splatting where Brett had just cleaned up.

"Sorry," Taylor said, cheeks red with embarrassment. Brett patted his towel against her vulva gently.

"I don't think I can dry you," he said. "I think you're supposed to stay wet and make a lot of this slime."

"I can't always be wet, that's disgusting! Then I'll always be smacking and glorping like I'm stirring a pot of mac and cheese everywhere I go! Not to mention the farting," she added.

Brett just shrugged and passed her the towel that she held tightly to her crotch.

"Does this make us bad Christians? The sex, I mean," Brett asked. "Neither of us are virgins now and I'm afraid that even if we never have sex again, everyone will see us as hypersexual."

"I don't know," Taylor said. "I sure hope not. And we really shouldn't have sex anymore."

Brett nodded. "Not until we're married. I swear."

For the next hour, Brett cleaned up every trace of evidence that he had been there. The bed post was cleaned and replaced, and every drop of fluid was scrubbed.

Taylor finally gathered her wits and stood up. She had to keep her legs spread more than her shoulder's width apart if she wanted to stand comfortably, and her crotch was constantly seeping with mucus. She hobbled to the door to say her goodbyes to Brett, and it was just like she said: every step produced an embarrassing wet smacking sound as her moist flaps rubbed against each other.

"Well, goodbye. Will I see you at church service tomorrow?"

"You always do," Brett said. He gathered his penis and balls and attempted to stuff them in his shirt, then he left the house and drove away.

Chapter Seven:

Taylor had spent the morning picking out the perfect outfit to wear to church. Eventually she decided on a plum colored blouse and long denim skirt. From now on she would have to exclusively wear them, since her vulva was too monstrous for pants. The night before she had stolen her mon's gigantic, elastic granny panties. As it turned out, they could contain most of her genital aside from a few folds that overflowed out the sides. A towel jammed into the crotch of them acted as the perfect makeshift "giant vagina" pad for her constant and heavy flow of discharge.

"Come on, Taylor, we're going to be late!" Her mom called.

"I'm coming!" She answered, and waddled down the steps looking awkwardly bow-legged.

"Walk normally, please!" Her dad said.

Taylor paused and reluctantly, cautiously, slowly, drew her legs closer together. She felt her vulva smush up between her thighs and her vagina let out a soft fart, pffft, as it loosed some fluid that her towel soaked up. Neither her mom nor dad appeared to hear the noise. Taylor breathed a sigh of relief and began to head out to the car. She cringed with each step, hearing and feeling her flesh bunch up and rub together with disgusting slopping noises. When she got into the backseat, she was able to open her legs and let her vulva breathe for the drive to church. Her heart thumped at the prospect of seeing Brett again.

When they pulled up to the church, groups of people were filing through the double front doors. What if everyone finds out? She mused, and suddenly coming to church seemed like a bad idea. It was too late now, though. Taylor's parents parked the car and headed up the sidewalk for the church as Taylor wobbled along behind. Her father turned and scolded her.

"Stand up straight and stop this ridiculous walk! You look like an invalid!" He said.

Taylor again tried to narrow the gap between her legs and cringed with pain as her lips and labias became pinched and constrained. As quickly as she could, she walked along, trying not to look too pained, trying to look natural. But the unusual squashing coming from her crotch was an easy give away. With each step into the church she squelched, and squelched, and smacked. At one point in the foyer, her mom turned and raised her eyebrow.

"Are you chomping on gum in church?!" She whispered with a hiss. Taylor just shook her head.

When they had finally made it to their pew, Taylor relaxed in the wooden seat and spread her legs wide, feeling her vulva unfold. Ahhh.

"Sit like a lady!" Her mom said. "What has gotten into you today?"

Taylor sat up and inched her legs closed, whimpering as her sex was crushed by her thighs. Was she supposed to sit like this through the whole service? From a few rows up, she saw what she had been waiting for. Brett was walking down the aisle beside his own mom and dad. He waddled, too, with short, stunted steps. He had a pair of slacks on, but was holding a large jacket in front of himself. Clever, Taylor thought. His dick and balls must have ached in their confines because his expression was pained as he filed into the pew.

"Brett!" Taylor called.

Brett turned around and spied her there, taking note of her legs being slightly ajar. He waved and then turned toward the front. He spread his own legs and squatted down, slowly inching his butt toward the seat. Taylor could see a big, spherical bulge from behind. It looked like he had a ball shoved back, deep between his thighs. One of his nuts, she thought.

At last when he was sure he wasn't about to sit on his junk, he sat down fully and leaned back. He was lucky that his crotch was dry and not wet. Taylor could already feel her towel getting heavy and soaked with her fluids.

"Congregation!" The preacher cried from the pulpit. Everyone took their seats and the murmuring of the crowd quieted. "Today is the day that the Lord hath made," he recited.

Pllllp. Taylor's eyes widened in horror as her vagina gave a muffled queef. Her mom elbowed her. She heard!

"Let us rejoice and be glad in it!" The preacher continued.

Flarrrrgh! The old woman on the other side of her scrunched up her nose in disgust. She thinks I'm farting! Taylor blushed and began to sweat.

"Taylor!" Her mom scolded. "Say excuse me."

"Um ... excuse me," she said.

"The psalms remind us to always have faith. King David-"

Another puff of air loosed from her clenching hole and Taylor felt her wet flaps vibrate with a juicy farting noise. It was loud enough for everyone in the adjacent rows to hear. A batch of discharge squeezed through her creases and into her full towel that was starting to leak. She could feel it percolating through her panties and into her denim skirt.