All Comments on 'The Installation'

by bb_peaks

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sorry Writer

this is just another story about a slut. If she really wanted to divorce her husband she should do so. fucking around on him is not the answer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
W.T.F.

Another slut whore wife story, definitely not a "Loving Wife", so why is it posted in this section? This is not erotic, not sexy, just sad and bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
just assuming

he is fucking around is already enough to fuck around. get a honest divorce if your not too lazy to work at a job and look for a guy with the same interest in life, no work just sex. this is not erotic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Agree with sorry writer and the other commenter wh

said to get a divorce. I say never marry. Why you fucking wimp writers must have had your mothers fuck around on your dad. Just because your mom, or mamma, was a whore/slut/drippy cunted bitch doesn't mean every woman is like your wife. I repeat that your mother, and I mean you bb_peaks...your own mother was a whore who couldnt keep her panties on with any man who came around..I can understand how a kid growing up with a slut for a mamma or you might have called her mother. All she was was the town cum dump and your dad was so goddamned stupid that he didn't even realize that his boss and coworkers and neighbors including the garbage men were all comming around to either fuck your mamma in the ass, her loose hanging to her knees cunt or snaggled tooth mouth. Tell me did she ever lick your ass clean after you took a shit. I bet your father/ dumb ass daddie thought she was being thrifty saving money on toilet paper. She saved a lot too on the water and sewage bill by letting all the neighbors come there to shit in her snaggled tooth mouth and piss also. I bet she sucked all the cum out of all the women in the neighborhood when their MEN got through fucking them. Your dad was just a wimp like you are and he probably even sucked his coworkers and neighbors and his boss' cocks to get them wet to fuck your old saggy dried up prune cunted MOTHER...do you get my message bb_peaks and will write no more stories or I will go to the trouble of finding out who you are and let your wife and daughters...ok sons too eat the crap out of my asshole when I take a shit on you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Perhaps this should have been in nonconsent

the husband has concented to his wife fucking others and then bringing STDs and HIV into the marriage. I see WWW has come out of the closet and is asking guys to come visit and fuck with him. OW we all knew that already. Nothing really erotic about braindead women that think with their cunts. Most of the wind up in the gutter with gutter trash anyway, who knows maybe in Philly.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
I like the idea that she is willing to fuck

She deserves having a lover that appreciates her. I hope that he takes a special interest in her and would stop three of four times a week just to check on her to see if she is needing any thing taken care of. Maybe the young stud would fall in love with her and want her for himself. She could kick her worthless husband out and move her lover in with her so she could have him every day. Thanks for the story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
FIVE MINUTES

It must have taken you all of five minutes to write this piece of crap,it up to your standard which are pretty low.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Stupid

And not erotic at all, just a waste, bad porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
don't even go there

boring like hell

bluewaterguybluewaterguyabout 15 years ago
It's a fantasy guys, lighten up

It was a believeable short fantasy story about an unfulfilled wife with a husband who she feels is boinking around on her. Or this could be defined as,

"What's good for the Gander is good for the goose?"

There are a few small word substitutions in your story but overall it is well written with a great inner voice. this story may be defined as the atypical serviceman/lonely wife ignored by her husband fantasy quickie fuck story.

Your description of the "Quickie event itself" was excellent and probably happens more on a daily basis in our society (at least in women's minds) than we can imagine.

Keep going BB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Had to check this out

I'll admit, I had to see all these comments with my own eyes. Wow! I think they mean you did a pretty good job! This was an easy to read short story, nice and tight. The only reason I didn't leave a 5-star, 100%, is because you seemed to be describing a "scratch an itch" kind of indiscretion but then threw in thoughts by her that maybe she could make it on her own without her husband. I think the story is too short to accomodate anything so complex about him and their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why would Frank want to?

She is a worn out slut that Jim could park his truck in.

I hesitation, no reservation, no guilt, planning for the more fucks. She is a gutter slut that is best kept outside with the other bitch dogs.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A P/C IS HELPFUL, BUT NOT USEFUL

in maintaining a marriage and relationship. TK U MLJ LV NV

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Rationalize It

Oh, I bet he is off fucking some tart so it is OK for me to break my vows. She admits she doesn't need her husbands money. So either get your marriage fixed or get a divorce slut. Hopefully Frank still won't fuck her and he can avoid any diseases she may have acquired.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbb_peaks@bb_peaks
I just enjoy writing erotica. It comes and goes in spurts. Hoping the cum spurting part comes back soon. :D