The Institute Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While her test was going on, another man came in and was suited up. By the time she finished, he was sporting a stiff one as well. Clio went over to him without being asked and started sucking again. Her teasing by the techs started again, and she left the room with the taste of cum in her mouth and a throbbing clit.

As she and Bella stepped into the hall, she whispered, "If I didn't know better, I'd think they were scheduling those tests so I have to suck two cocks."

Bella said, "I'm sure they are. I told you they'd do anything to watch you fuck."

"Great. So how long is this test running?"

"At least 3 months. You'll be going daily for the first 5 times, then switching to every other day."

She followed Bella through the Byzantine halls, while her supervisor talked. "You'll spend the afternoon in the cosmetics testing lab. The techs will apply makeup to see if it causes any reaction."

When they reached the room, Clio saw the perimeter was lined with chairs like those in the spa. Most had female test subjects in them. She was taken aback at the way they were positioned. The adjustable arms of the chairs stuck out at almost shoulder level, with the person's arms turned so the inner arms were showing. It made the person's tits thrust forward like they were flashing them. The legs were similarly split, so that inner thighs were exposed. Clio thought, 'It's like they try to display us in the most obscene ways possible.'

Bella led her to a chair and a lab tech helped strap her in. Bella said, "The skin on the underside of your arms and inner thighs is the most sensitive, and it will show any changes quickest. My colleagues will apply new products there and check for reactions. They also will apply previously tested cosmetics to your face." Soon Clio was spread-eagled in the chair. When Bella and the tech stepped aside, she saw that she was facing the front glass wall, and several staff were in the hall staring lecherously already.

The tech looked down at Clio's wet thighs and said, "Wow, is her pussy always this wet?"

Bella said, "The techs at her last appointment were teasing her, getting her aroused and then stopping."

The tech wiped down her thighs with a towel, and asked, "Is it true she masturbates three times a day?" Bella shrugged. She said to Clio, "I have a meeting to go to. I'll be back in 2 hours."

As she left, Clio tried to take her mind of the voyeurs in the hall. She looked around the room. Most of the subjects were women, but there were a couple men. The female techs teased them mercilessly. After apply a swath of makeup to one's thigh, they would fondle his balls or give his cock a few tugs. Both men's cocks were semi-erect most of the time.

She looked at the women in the other chairs. On the other wall there was a slender girl, with her black hair back in a braid and gold rings in her nipples. She had an air of confidence, not at all bothered by her exposure. She was looking intently at Clio, running her eyes up and down her body.

Later, when the tech wiped down her thighs and arms and unstrapped her, she stood and whispered with her supervisor, not taking her eyes off Clio. They approached and her supervisor talked to the tech, who smiled and nodded. The slender girl walked over to Clio, held her head in both hands, and kissed her. She touched between her own breasts and whispered, "Irina." Clio whispered her own name back. Irina kissed down her body as she knelt in front of the chair, and then gently kissed Clio's pussy.

Clio moaned at the welcome attention. The girl was really talented with her tongue, and she had Clio's labia wet and open quickly. She slid her fingers in as her tongue went up to the clit. Clio's head tilted back as she moaned, "Oh god, yes." The tech couldn't help herself and started fondling the big beautiful breasts before her.

The other techs stopped what they were doing and gathered around to watch the erotic spectacle. Clio opened her eyes and looked down her body, and saw two dark, almost black eyes staring back. Irina pulled back just far enough so that only the tip of her tongue was touching the clit, and slipped her wet fingers almost all the way out. She pushed them back in more quickly and when her knuckles brushed against Clio's labia, swirled her tongue rapidly over her clit.

Clio's back arched as much as it could with the straps on her arms and legs. She moaned while her hips bobbed up and down. She couldn't break the gaze from the girl's big dark hypnotic stare. Irina kept up her rhythm, pulling her fingers almost out and plunging them back in, followed by her tongue dancing over Clio's clit.

Clio moaned loudly when her orgasm hit. As her hips bounced, she squirted, which went into Irina's mouth and surprised her. She pulled back and Clio squirted again, this time splashing all over Irina's tits. The girl was delighted that she made it happen, and rubbed it all over her small breasts.

As she finished cumming, Clio saw the crowd around her and blushed. She turned her head and closed her eyes. Irina stood, and held her head in one hand and stroked her hair with the other. Clio looked up as she kissed her tenderly, and tasted her sweetness on the girl's lips.

Irina and her supervisor turned to go, and the crowd broke up. As they were headed toward the door, a tech cleared her throat and motioned to one of the male test subjects, who had a stiff cock. Irina nodded to her supervisor, then stepped in front of him and dropped to her knees to suck on it. Her head bobbed up and down for half a minute.

She stood and turned her back to him, leaning forward so his cock nestled between her ass-cheeks. She lifted a leg and put her ankle over the man's knee and reached down to grab his cock. She was turned slightly so she was still looking at Clio, giving her a clear view while she slipped the tip of his cock into her pussy. Her hips moved back and forth as it slid further in, drawing a loud moan from her partner. Her breathing quickened, and all the while she kept her eyes on Clio. It was if Irina was giving a pornographic performance just for her. She pushed herself down onto his cock. Her whole torso started swiveling like she was dancing. Clio could see she was on the verge of cumming, when the man let out a loud moan and started thrusting as much as his restraints would allow. Irina sped up to match and they both came loud and long.

She got off the man and went with her supervisor, winking at Clio as she was walking out the door.

Meanwhile, Bella sat in Director Shushkin's office, fidgeting and nervous, while the Director grilled her about Clio's recent misbehavior. It was everything that she'd gone over with her manager the previous day, but he insisted on reviewing it with her personally. Finally he asked, "So you think this sort of behavior won't happen again?"

"Oh yes. When I said my manager was thinking of assigning her another supervisor, she panicked and started crying. If you don't mind my saying, I think leaving her under my care would be best, sir."

"Yes, your manager said the same thing. Now, there is another matter involving Subject 1373 we should discuss."

"Oh?"

"At start of her second week, I'd like to add her to the contraceptive implant test."

Bella said, "That test has been going on for almost a month."

"Still, I think she would be a good addition."

Bella hesitated, not wanting to seem like she was questioning his authority, but asked, "Doesn't the Chairman have to sign off on roster changes like that? If you don't mind me asking."

"Chairman Sorokin has left for America. He's trying to set up a subsidiary there. It will make working with American companies much easier." He continued, "The Board has appointed me Acting Chairman in his absence."

"There are already 24 women on the test. Because of the drug's side-effects, she'll need to have a partner assigned. Do you have another subject to add as well?"

The Director smiled and answered, "Oh, I have something else in mind for her. I will give you more details once she has the implant inserted." Bella left the room worried what that might mean for Clio.

After Bella left, the Director grabbed his personal phone and called a contact in Romania. After exchanging pleasantries, he said, "Stefan, I have need of your special services. I'm sending you a package, containing a passport and personal effects and the medical records of one of our test subjects. Her parents may become a problem, so they need to think she's dead." He listened for a while and then said, "Hmm, car crash...badly burned body...forged DNA tests? Yes, that should do. Thank you."

The rest of Clio's time in the cosmetics lab finished uneventfully, and Bella brought her back to her quarters.

Much later, after Clio had her evening meal and turned in for the night, Bella came back. She entered the room and sat down on Clio's bed, waking her in the process. As Clio looked up at her bleary-eyed, she said, "Clio, I know that you were worried about being assigned to another supervisor. My manager and Director, I mean Acting Chairman, Shuskin have both agreed that I should stay on as your supervisor."

Clio flashed her a sleepy smile and said, "Wonderful." She sat up and hugged Bella.

12