The Institute of Technology and Science Pt. 11 - The Fab Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do mine," she begged, "do mine! Suck my titties, Fred, suck my big titties! Ohh, yes, I know you want to, you randy man!"

Pausing just for a moment, most of his playmates let him lead the way, Fred took the instructions from Melva and dove onto her bodacious boobs! Licking, sucking, nibbling on her prominent teats he suckled and played with her enormous abundance.

"So BIG!" he moaned. "SO damn big!"

"Do you like my super big titties, Fred?" she just wanted to hear him say it. She knew the answer!

"Oh, God, yes! I had no idea how big you were? I love these big boobies!"

"Have you ever been with a girl with tits like mine?" she asked.

"God, no. There is no other girl with tits like these!" he responded.

During the exchange Melva had managed to discard all of her clothes. When Fred pulled back for a moment he found that she was completely naked! He ran his gaze over her amazing figure. She was awe inspiring!

His dick was harder than he could recall. It was unexpected but Melva was SO sexy. And as he continue to stare at her he noticed another detail. She had no pussy hair!

At some time that day Melva had taken the time to trim her bush. And then, in an impulsive moment, she had removed every bit of foliage from her pussy! She liked the result. It made her look even younger than her nineteen years.

Melva was still running her hands over Fred's torso, enjoying the smoothness of his skin and the defined muscles that he was so proud of.

Slowly she sank to her knees in front of the young man. She reached out and slowly undid his belt and lowered his zipper. Pulling his pants to his ankles she admired the bulge in his boxer shorts. She used both hands to caress his erection. Impulsively she leaned forward and licked the cloth covered mound. This caused Fred to groan deep in his chest. Melva may have been inexperienced but she didn't lack for willingness!

She smiled up into his eyes before reaching for the waistband. She slowly lowered his shorts. She was dragging his hard-on down as she worked. As she finally pulled his shorts off his dick snapped up to slap his stomach.

"Oh, my God," she breathed staring wide-eyed at his erection. "It's so pretty!" She reached out with both hands gently stroked him up and down. "So pretty," she repeated.

"Can I kiss it?" She asked.

"Yes, please," was his response.

She touched her lips to the tip of his penis which jerked in response. Her tongue slid out to collect the moisture on her lips. Slowly she considered the taste and texture.

"Yummy! I like it," she announced. "I wasn't sure if I would or not. But I really do!" Melva leaned back toward him and kissed his dick again. She then ran her mouth up and down his cock shaft, licking and slurping up all the pre-cum that was available. When she pulled back again his dick was sparkling clean!

Holding his cock with one hand she fondled his ball-sack and then proceeded to lick it thoroughly. Pursing her lips again she pulled one of his balls into her mouth and tongued it repeatedly before doing the same to his other gonad.

Fred was staring down at his here-to-fore ignored roommate who was giving his cock and balls the best treatment he could remember! His gaze slid from her smiling face to the massive breasts below. She had by far the largest tits he had ever encountered. The head cheerleader had been proud of her Triple-D figure. But she was a distant second to Melva. How big was she, Fred wondered before her oral ministrations brought his attention back to what she was doing.

"Melva, be careful, you have me right on the edge of cumming!" he declared.

"Oh, that's exciting, I want to see what that's like. But not now! Now I want to feel you push this pretty cock into my pussy! I want to see what it feel like to have my pussy filled with your hard dick!"

Melva reclined on the bed and beckoned Fred to join her. The couple kissed passionately for a few moments before she pulled him on top of her. Her immense mounds spread out between them, her hard nipples digging into his chest.

Melva could feel his cock shaft again her groin. She shifted her hips so that her pussy lips and clitoris were rubbing against his cock. It felt so good!

"Here we go then," Fred murmured as he pulled back enough that he could press himself against her cunt lips. Melva reached down and used both hands to pull her lips apart.

Both teenagers moaned as they felt him start to enter her pussy. She was wet and eager while he was working his way into her. He didn't want to go too fast for fear of hurting her.

He didn't need to worry, "Oh, that's so nice, so good," she said. "I really like that! Harder, now Fred. Harder and faster!" She used her legs to pull him to her, banging her heels against his ass!

He started a steady pace which had them both rising faster than either had expected. With-in a couple of minutes Melva achieved her first orgasm. Well, the first that she had not caused herself! It felt better than she had imagined that it would.

"More, again, honey, again! I want to feel like that again! Do it again! Don't stop!" Fred kept up the steady pace. He was varying the angle of his strokes but he wasn't trying for anything fancy. He didn't think that he needed to do anything fancy. Melva was having a great time with just plain straight ahead fucking!

In face she was going thru her second orgasm as he was considering what to do next.

"Oh, so good! Why did I wait so long?" she wondered out loud. "I love the way this feels!"

Above her Fred was sweating as he continued to drive himself as deep into Melva's tight cunt as he could manage. She smiled up at him as he worked.

"Let me try something, Fred. Tell me if you like this." Her brow furrowed for a moment as she focused her attention on her pussy. She had practiced with her dildo collection but she wasn't sure what would happen with a real live cock. And she was eager to find out!

Suddenly Fred felt his dick being squeezed and massaged as Melva's cunt walls tightened and contracted around him.

He groaned out loud and began to go faster and faster while she kept up her vaginal assault.

"That's amazing," he told her. "I can't believe how good that feels! You're going to make me cum! I'm going to cum! I'm cumming, now!"

"Oh, yes, drown me in your spunk, Fred! Cum in my pussy! I want to cum with you!

Together they convulsed in ecstasy and slowly slid back to earth.

Entwined on the bed, her bosom cuddled up to Fred they rested for a few moments before she sat up, leaned over and kissed him on the lips.

"That was wonderful. Let's do that again!" Her hand wandered down his torso to find his half limp dick. "Oh, honey, no, we are not done yet! Here, let me help you!"

Melva slid down his body, making sure to drag her tits against him as she went. She knew that he would enjoy feeling her vast titties as they scraped against him. And she was right! And she enjoyed the feeling as her nipples scraped against his muscular torso.

By the time she was lying between his legs Fred was already rallying for a second round.

Melva smiled up at him as she slipped her lips over his dick head. Her tongue lashed the tip of his penis and she started to bob her head up and down. He reached full strength quickly. She started taking in more and more with each bob of her head. Soon she was taking all that he had to offer on each trip. It felt wonderful to her as she swallowed all seven inches of his cock.

It felt wonderful to him too!

"Oh, I'm going to cum, Melva!" he proclaimed.

"No! Not yet! I want to feel you in my pussy again!" She scrambled over him and pushed his erection into her pussy.

"Here, play with my boobs, Fred! That'll take your mind off of cumming, won't it?" She giggled down at him while shaking her monstrous mams in his face. She was battering him from side to side while rising and falling on his stiffie.

Fred groaned as he tried to protect himself from the gigantic breasts that were hitting him from side to side. So big! So heavy! He'd never experienced anything like it!

Melva kept on rising and falling on him, getting more and more excited as Fred finally latched onto her nipples and began sucking and licking her humongous hooters.

Finally with a wail of completion she came on his now erupting cock. It felt so good, she just loved the feeling of having him empty himself into her greedy pussy.

She slumped forward, enveloping him in her cleavage. She stayed there, panting until he started to struggle under her. He couldn't breath under all of her breast flesh!

Sighing contentedly Melva pulled her self back to sit cross-legged in front of him.

She leaned toward him and kissed him gently. She could tell that he was getting tired but she just couldn't help herself. It felt so good and she wanted to feel that way just once more! Maybe twice.

Her right hand was slowly stroking his limp dick while her left hand was pulling his hands to her bosom.

"Here, darling, play with my big, big, titties while I help you get ready for one more time," her voice was husky as she whispered into his ear.

"I don't know, Melva," admitted Fred. "I'm not sure I have anymore in the tank for you!"

"Sure you do, honey, just let me, um, prime the pump," she giggled as she kept on tugging his dick. "We still haven't tittie fucked! And I'm better equipped to do that than anyone else, you know!" Both of his hands were fondling her fun bags, pinching her nipples and pulling on her erecting teats. It felt marvelous to them both.

She pulled her self toward him and slipped his semi-stiff dick into her pussy. She started to rock back and forth, drawing him to stiffness between her pussy lips.

"Come here, lover," she urged as she lay back on the bed. "Fuck me, honey, fuck me! When you get ready to cum I want you to dump yourself between my big, fat titties!

They worked together for minutes on end until finally he groaned, pulled himself from her legs and moved up to put his cock between her titties,

As she clamped him between her tits using both hands and arms he completely disappeared from sight.

"Now, Fred, now! Cum between my boobs! I want to feel you shoot over me!"

His groan of release was tinged with exhaustion as he spurted weakly into her cleavage.

After he finished this final exhausted ejaculation he toppled off her to lie next to on the bed.

Melva, giggled and played with the sperm he had left on her tits. "It feels so slippery and good! I love it! When can we do this again, Fred?"

Her question was answered with a soft snore. Fred had fallen asleep next to her!

"Alright, we'll talk about it tomorrow, darling!"

Dragging her clothes behind her Melva walked out of Fred's room to find Daphne sitting on the sofa in the common area.

"Did you have fun, honey?" Daphne asked looking Melva up and down.

"Golly gee whiz, yes! Fred was terrific! So much fun," she replied watching her roommate looking her over from top to bottom.

"He came all over me! I had so much fun! He played with my big titties and did his best to pound me into the mattress. I can't wait to do it again!"

"It sure sounded like you were having fun!' Daphne said.

"Oh, we did have fun. But now I need to clean up. Would you like to help me?" She shot Daphne a look as she asked the question.

"Um, yeah, okay, I guess," Daphne tried to not give away how eager she was to help Melva "clean up".

Melva dragged her into her room and Daphne spent the next hour or so "cleaning up" Melva. She licked up every iota of sperm from Melva's huge tits, from her thighs and, most thoroughly of all, from her pussy! Her long tongue felt amazing to Melva as she lay under Daphne's attentions.

That set the tone for the next week. Melva would come back from class, drag Fred into his room and empty his balls into her and onto her! Her attire slid toward slutty, especially when she was in the dorm suite. She felt it helped her attract the attention of Fred. Skin tight, low cut. Her nipples on display! And her cleavage was always on display for all to admire.

One night the next week found Fred propped up against the headboard of his bed. His legs were wide-spread to give Melva room for her magnificent mounds between his thighs. Those outer curves pressed against him while her mouth and tongue worked over his balls and cock.

There was a grimace of exhaustion on his face as he watched her work. Her devotion to his genitals was unending! She had extracted three loads from him already. Now she was going for number four!

Fred was worn out! Melva got three and sometimes four ejaculations from Fred each night! She would have tried for more but Fred ran dry despite her best efforts. The truth was Fred was at his end. She was draining him every evening and it was too much for him to take. But he was too proud to ask Melva to take it easy on him!

Standing outside the door to Fred's room Daphne could hear his pitiful whimpering and groaning as Melva did her best to extract another load of cum from his over-taxed balls. His pleading and begging fell on deaf ears. Melva was going to get another load to spread over her massively majestic tits no matter what!

And she did! As she knelt between Fred's legs she managed to pull another few spurts of cum that she slathered over her nipples and tits. Realizing that he was worn out she took pity on her victim and slipped into her robe and out the door.

Daphne was standing not too far from the door waiting for Melva.

"You sure sounded like you were having fun," she remarked.

"Oh, I was, I was! That last load was smaller than normal. Fred can't keep up with me, I'm afraid. But he's so pretty! And his dick is wonderful even if his balls aren't as large as I'd like them to be!" Her tongue wiped her upper and lower lip, seeking the last of his offering.

Melva allowed her robe to slide off her one shoulder, exposing the gigantic tit and erect nipple on that side. As she expected Daphne's gaze locked on to the view.

"Would, um, you, would you like to help me clean off?" she offered hesitantly. She thought she knew the response but didn't want to seem too forward.

"If you would like some help, I could lend a hand," was the response.

'And a tongue', they both thought to themselves.

It took Daphne almost an hour to lick up all the slathering that Fred had managed to spurt onto Melva's body. And then, after stretching her amazingly long tongue as deep into Melva's cunt as she could she made sure to lick up all the tasty remnants. And, in a final act of homage Daphne strapped on her favorite ten inch long vibrating dildo and fucked the hell out of her overly stacked roommate.

"GOD that feels so good! It's bigger than Fred's organ, you know! I love how it feels as you pound me like that!"

"And I like to do it, honey. Let me know when you're ready for some more!

Toward the end of that second week Fred started to try to duck Melva. The truth was he was worn out! The fun of fucking the bustiest girl he had ever met was balanced by the lack of sleep and physical toll that she was extracting with her amorous demands!

"She's the best fuck I've ever had," he confessed to one of his teammates. "But even I have a limit! I need to get some rest!"

He started to come home later and later. He left before the others were up, he even told Melva that he wasn't feeling well in an attempt to avoid her and her huge tits, thirsty mouth and hungry pussy!

His relief came from an unexpected source.

At dinner one night Melva made an amazing discovery!

Melva dropped her fork on the floor. Crouching to pick it up she noticed something unusual. As she knelt she could see that there was a lump in Shaky's trousers. To Melva's still some what innocent eyes it seemed too large to be his male member. But what else could it be, she wondered. Maybe he had a flashlight in his pants pocket?

The tubular lump was pressing out his trousers to an unimaginable degree. Even thru his pants it seemed to Melva that his dick was larger than Fred's. But that couldn't be, she thought. Fred was so proud of his almost seven inch long prong! He constantly referred to himself as "large", "big", and so forth.

But this? This seems even bigger, she thought to herself. I've got to find out!

A few minutes later Melva was cleaning up. Since Shaky was still at the table she made sure to lean far over to wipe the table top. Her massive breasts were dragged over the table as she worked. The tops of her tits were pushed up and into the open for him to admire. As she worked her tits were pushed and pulled. At one point a cute pink nipple was exposed. Feigning embarrassment, and taking longer than she needed to, Melva made a production of tucking herself back into her sweater. Shaky stared at her the whole time!

And then she went back to work. Shaky's hands were beneath the table top. He seemed to be having a hard time adjusting himself to find a comfortable position.

"Jinkies, Shaky, are you okay?" she asked. "You seem to be uncomfortable. Is there something I can do to help?" She moved around the table to stand next to him. Her massively projecting left boob quivered right next to his face!

"N..nuh..no. I'm okay," he stuttered. Both hands were in his lap as he looked up past her enormous tits and into her sparkling green eyes. "I'm fine, really, Melva."

"Come on, Shaky. We're friends. You can tell me. I won't make fun of you. I promise!" She had her most sincere expression on her face while she tried to see what he was hiding.

"Okay. If you promise, Melva."

Oh, I prom...OH MY GOD!" Shaky had stood up. His package hung over the table top. His erection stretched his pants out front of him for inches, pulling his pants out of shape. His erection, if that was what she was seeing, seemed endless to the stunned young woman.

"Oh, Shaky, you don't have to worry about anything! Let me help you," she blurted. She reached out and grabbed the lump at his zipper and pulled him into his room despite his objections and trying to escape from her grip.

"Now, honey, let me assess the situation," she was unbuckling and unzipping as she spoke. She used both hands to rip his pants down to his ankles.

"JINKIES! So BIG! SO BIG!" Melva was cupping his massive hard-on thru his underwear. It was more than she could handle, even using both hands.

Shaky was just standing there, quivering, while she explored what he had to offer.

"I just have to see this, Shaky, I promise I'll take good care of you, darling!"

In seconds she had managed to pull his dick out to hang between them. It swung proudly in front of him. She could tell that he was not yet at full extension but he was already inches longer than Fred ever became! And thicker, as well. It was HUGE! Semi-hard, it was at least ten inches long.

"Oh, how wonderful," she breathed. "How exciting! Let me..." she leaned forward and took both hands to stroke him from bottom to top. It felt amazing to both of them as she worked.

In moments Shaky's dick was quivering with excitement. Finally at it's fullest extension it stretched far, far in front of him.

"Just how big is this?" she asked him.

"I..I.. I'm not sure," was the reply. "I've never measured it."

"Well, I have to find out," she told him. Grabbing a ruler off his work desk she put one end on his pelvis and pulled his dick up against it.

"Oh my God! You are longer than the ruler," she exclaimed. "I've never heard of anything so big, so massive! SO exciting." She was wetting her lips as she looked at his massiveness.

She leaned forward the few inches needed to plant her lips on his dick head. Her tongue flickered out to gently lick his cock. This caused him to moan.

"You like that? You like to feel me suck and lick your big, exciting cock?" She knew the answer but wanted him to tell her.