The Institute of Technology and Science Pt. 11 - The Fab Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! No-one have ever done this for me before, Melva!"

"Really? Shaky, are you a virgin?" she wondered.

"Um, yeah. I've never done anything like this. I'm too shy. But you just grabbed hold and, well, here I am." He was blushing as he admitted this.

"Well, don't worry! I'm not very experienced myself. Just the last few days with Fred. But he seems to be avoiding me for some reason. And when I saw you at the table? Well, you are just amazing, Shaky! I want to get to know you better! A LOT better," she emphasized her point by wiggling his dick from side to side while also pulling down her neckline so he could gaze into her massive cleavage.

"Golly, you are so pretty," he said, "and so, um, well, gosh. I mean you are really curvy, Melva!"

"Curvy? You mean I'm stacked! I have huge tits, a small waist and my booty is fabulous!"

"Yes. All those things! I've never seen a girl as well, um, constructed as you, Melva!"

"Thanks, Shaky!" She arched her back while lowering her neckline even more. Most of her gigantic tits were now on display for Shaky to look at. And he was staring so hard she thought she could feel his eyes on her! It made her heart beat faster and his dick was getting just a little harder as he took in the view.

"Golly," he gulped. He had been watching Melva ever since they had become roommates. At first he had thought she was a frumpy dresser. But in the past couple of weeks she had been showing off the most amazing figure! Her clothes now showcased her staggering bosom, tight waist and killer booty. It had kept him semi-stiff all day until he had been able to retreat to his room and abuse himself to the memories of how she had been dressed that day.

He knew that her bosom was by far the biggest he had ever seen. But now she was showing off for him! Making her big tits seem even bigger! And she liked his big dick! It had alway been a source of embarrassment for him. But now he was starting to feel that it might be a good thing! He hoped it was!

"Oh, Shaky, let me..." she leaned forward again and cat-liked his dick head. She vacuumed up all the pre-cum that had oozed out while gazing into his eyes.

"My, you taste so good," she told him. Both her hands were racing up and down his erection, encouraging him to release more and more juice.

"That, tha, that feel so good," he groaned as she worked. "I love it! But be careful. If you keep that up I'm going to cum!" he admitted.

"That's fine, Shaky! I want you to cum! I want to suck down your cum and then I went to make you cum again! But in my pussy!"

"Oh, God!" he exclaimed as his cum started to spurt into her mouth.

'UMPH, ummm, mmm," she was swallowing as fast as she could to keep up with Shaky's fountain of cum. It tasted wonderful! She had been hoping he would cum a lot, but this was more than she was expecting!

As he finally stopped she sucked up all that remained on his shaft and made a final pass with her tongue to collect all that was on her lips.

"That was terrific," she told the young man. "Now let me... ohhh, you're still hard! Wonderful! Come here." Using both hands she dragged him to the bed and pushed him down.

"Shaky, do you like big tits? Do you like my big tits?" she asked as she pulled both his hands to her bosom.

"Jeeze Louise, I've never seen tits as big as yours, Melva!" he exclaimed as he ran his hands over the sweater-clad masses that were hanging in front of him.

"Yeah, I'm pretty big, I guess." She was pulling her sweater over her head as she said this. Her bra encased tits bounced and quivered on her chest as she showed off for the excited young man that was underneath her.

Shaky gaped in disbelief as he stared at the massive mounds that were quivering in front of him. His hands reached to cup and squeeze her. He toyed with her nipples thru her bra.

"Dang, they feel so good! I can't believe how big they are!"

" And I like what you're doing to them, to me! Squeeze me, honey, feel up my gigantic tits! I love that! You have such strong hands! They feel so good as you pinch my nipples like that!" She reached behind herself to release the hooks and drop her bra onto the floor.

Pinching her nipples between thumb and finger he was pulling and twisting, making them stand proudly out from the pink flesh of her aureola. She was gasping and panting as he worked. At the same time she was using both hands to stroke his massive cock.

As she pulled and pushed she held it up against her torso to try and judge how deep into her it would go when she finally sat on it! 'Amazing,' she thought to herself. 'It's so fucking big! I thought Freddie had a big dick! This makes him look tiny in comparison! I can't wait to feel this monster slide into me. It reaches to my navel. Or further!'

"Golly, Shaky, I've never heard of someone having such a big cock! I love it so much, honey. So long and so hard at the same time!"

"I'm glad, Melba, I've always been embarrassed by how big it gets. I like to hear that you like it!" he admitted as he leaned forward to suck on her stiffened nipples.

"Guh! Good! SO GOOD," she exclaimed in excitement as she shook her boobs in his face. Pulling him on top of her she lay back on his bed and wrapped her legs around him while he kept up his worship of her massive boobs. He used both hands to pile her tits up on top of her chest. They wanted to slope to either side but he kept them mashed against each other while his lips and tongue worked them over. He licked the under-boob area, between them in her deep cleavage and even licked her armpit which she had never experienced. It all felt so good!

"I don't want to wait, honey, don't tease me! I want to feel you push that giant log into me! Lean back and let me get you lined up with my pussy! I can't wait any longer, darling!"

As he reared back she reached down and placed his dick head at the entrance of her cunt. She wiggled it up and own, enjoying the feeling of his big dick head as it moved against her.

Smiling up at him she made kissy lips, letting him know that she was enjoying what was happening. Her tongue swept out across her upper and lower lip while she watched him.

"Now honey, press yourself against me! Push that huge dick head into my pussy! I can't wait!"

Moving slowly, trying to be gentle, Shaky let his weight start to sink his dick head into her wet pussy.

She groaned as he worked. He was so thick and hard! And he was so long, she saw as she stared at the junction of their bodies as his dick head forced her pussy lips further apart than they had ever been!

"Does it hurt? Are you okay?" he asked, pausing in his efforts.

"Don't stop! Jinkies, don't stop! I want more. Keep pushing! I want you to crush my poor little pussy!"

He kept leaning onto her. More and more of his cock head was pressed between her pussy lips until he finally had managed to push all of the huge dick head in her now stretched-out pussy! As her pussy lips snapped over his cock ridge her nether lips were pushed into her until he pulled back and then pushed forward again.

Another deep groan was forced from her lungs as his dick head and an inch or so of the thickest cock Melva had ever imagined was drilled into her.

Again and again he advanced and retreated until almost five inches of his elephantine dick was ravishing her spasming cunt. She came like a firecracker under the punishment. And then again. And again.

She was cumming almost without stopping as he drilled deeper and deeper.

"Oh, fuck, you are deeper than Fred ever managed to get and you're only about half way! I can't believe how big you are! I love it! I need it! MORE, MORE! Don't ever stop! I love it!"

"It feels so good!" Shaky told her. "I'm ready to cum! I can't hold back, Melva!" He was thrusting harder and faster than ever before.

"Give it to me, Shaky! Drown my cunt with your spunk! I want it all! Don't hold back!"

"UUGHHH! HUHHHG! I'm cumming, cumming! It feels so good! Take it all, Melva!"

Finally he collapsed on top of her. His head rested on her bosom as she held him to her while they both regained their breath.

"That was wonderful, Shaky! You're the best ever!"

"Golly, really? Better than Fred?"

"Poor little Freddie is a distant second to you, honey. The next time we do this I want you to fill me up with all of your huge cock! You are at least twice the size of Fred! SO thick, SO long and SO hard! I'm going to want to feel this a lot more! Can you cum again now, darling?"

"I don't know," he admitted. "I've never done this before, you know."

It turned out that he could do it again. Melva slid between his legs and licked and sucked his cock back to full hard-on in just a few minutes.

And then she rode him for another twenty minutes. She reached several more orgasms and finally, using all of her weight, was able to take him all into her pussy! She loved the feeling of riding the largest cock she could conceive of.

"I'm going to want to feel this a lot more, you know!" she told him while kissing him hotly as they parted. "A lot more, Shaky!"

"I look forward to it, just let me get some sleep! You wore me out, you know!"