The Institute of Technology and Science Pt. 15 - The Fab Four 03

Story Info
Another Chapter in Melva's Saga.
1.2k words
4.43
3.9k
5

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,182 Followers

The Institute of Technology and Science

The Fab Four - Yet Another Another Part

By DDDDave

"Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking"

(o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o)

It was early on a Friday evening. Melva was lounging on the sofa in the common room. Freddie was collapsed in the corner, snoring lightly as he recovered from his earlier bout with Melva. As usual he had dumped three loads into her ever so receptive body! One between her lips and down her throat. Once as deep into her alway horny puss-puss as he could reach and finally she had extracted the last of his offering using her magnificently over-sized tits and her lips. His sperm was still damp within her cleavage!

Her only regret was that Freddie could only reach about eight inches into her cunny. Fortunately Shaky would be home soon. And he could reach inches deeper than Freddie or any other partner Melva had found! Shaky's ankle thick prong was at least thirteen and a half inches long! At least five inches more than Freddie's pretty cock had to offer.

Melva hummed in pleasure as Daphne used her long nimble tongue and lips to extract all the sperm that Freddie had spewed into and onto Melva. Daphne didn't really care for sex with men but she adored the taste and texture of the cum she was gathering from Melva's giant tits and sopping wet pussy!

Daphne was wearing her tiny five inch strap-on as she sucked up every drop that she could find. When she was done she slid her phony dick into Melva, making sure to rub it against her partner's clit. It wasn't as big as Melva preferred but Daphne knew how to make it feel good! And at least it never went soft!

Leaning over Melva she gathered her now over fifty inch bosom and while sucking one nipple after the other Daphne rubbed and squeezed Melva's immense tits. They both enjoyed the titty play. Since becoming sexually active Melva had found that her bosom was slowly increasing in size and sensitivity. She was now able to reach a gentle orgasm as Daphne serviced her boobs. It was not the earth-shattering response she had to feeling Shaky's big dick as he pillaged her cunny. But it felt wonderful and she enjoyed it a lot!

As she contemplated the difference between her reaction to Daphne's technique and Shaky's gigantic prong she heard a key in the door. Turning, she watched as Shaky entered the suite. He dropped his books on the table and let his pants fall to the floor. He wasn't wearing underwear and his mighty erection stood proudly in front of him as he moved toward the young ladies.

"Oh, good! Shaky's here! Now we can really get started!" Melva exclaimed, unaware of the upset look on Daphne's face. Melva gently pushed Daphne from between her legs and reached for Shaky's huge cock as he slid between her legs.

'It always feels like the first time,' Melva thought to herself as Shaky slowly drove himself deeper and deeper into her snug pussy. 'It always feels so good!'

Melva nestled her ass deeper into the couch cushions as Shaky kept up his pressure. They both knew that they would not stop until he had driven himself all the way into her cunt. She loved the feeling of fullness that she experienced with Shaky. Freddie was pretty but he couldn't last long enough to completely satisfy her needs. Two loads of cum? Even three loads were not enough! It took load after load after load for Melva to feel satisfied! Only Shaky was routinely capable of driving Melva to the ecstasy that she now felt was her due. She would still ride Freddie as often as he could get hard and for as long as he could stay hard. The problem with Freddie, she thought, was that despite how sexy she was and how much time he spent worshipping her immense breasts Freddie just couldn't keep up with her needs!

She looked over to where Freddie was still napping. 'Pretty, but not enough of a man for me!' she thought to herself before returning her attention to Shaky and his massive cock that was now just over half-way into her!

"Fuck me, Shaky, fuck my little pussy! Make me cum and cum! I love how your huge dick feels as it fills up my cunny! Pound my pussy to pieces! God I love your cock! So big! So hard! So long! So thick! You make everyone else seem lacking!"

Shaky smiled down at her as he worked. He had always been shy and retiring. Until recently he had no self confidence. But now that Melva with her giant boobs and incredible sex drive had shown her appreciation for what he had to offer he was more confident. He had, in fact, dated and bedded some other girls that he used to think were out of reach. But some of them also seemed attracted to his oversized male appendage. But none of them were as well equipped as Melva! She had THE largest boobs! The tightest cunt and the hungriest lips and mouth of any of the females he had fucked.

An hour later Melva and Shaky were snuggling on the couch. He had dumped three huge loads! The first into Melva's cunt. The second between her tits and the last she had sucked out of him while Daphne attended to the left-overs between her tits and on her nipples. Daphne now was licking out Melva's cunt, getting all of the sperm that Shaky had spurted into it just a while ago.

"Oh, Daph, you do that so well! What an amazing tongue! I love that! Lick my clit and make me cum again!" Melva was panting in excitement.

At the same time she was stroking Shaky's rapidly hardening cock. They had spent an hour fucking and Melva expected that they would go at least another hour once Daphne was done with her maintenance chores.

Across the room Freddie stirred. With a groan he sat up and then stood. His cock was a short flaccid length between his legs as he staggered to his room. He was done for the night Melva judged. Luckily she still had Shaky and his immense appendage. He was almost back to full strength as she climbed on him.

As she slid herself onto his now rock hard prick she made a point to lean over and offer one massive ovoid to Shaky and the other to Daphne. Both went to work sucking and licking her nipples and squeezing her colossal boobs.

Rising and falling, using eight inch strokes, Melva satisfied herself for the time being. She was taking as much as Freddie had ever had to offer and there was so many more inches she could take when she wanted to. At the same time Freddie had never been this thick she was reminded as she shook to another orgasm. The first of many she hoped!

So big, she exulted! So fucking big! I don't think I want to go on without Shaky's cock. And Daphne's lips. Her nipples were throbbing and pulsing as she kept on rising and falling on Shaky while making sure that both her partners were paying proper attention to her mammoth flesh pillows that were rocking over them as she swung her chest from side to side.

"What a great way to spend a Friday evening. I wonder how long we can keep up?" Melva thought to herself.

The EnDDD

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,182 Followers