All Comments on 'The Institute - Thomas Dean Pt. 03'

by thomas_dean

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, this is an amazing institute and thank you for the enlightened descriptions of the in-processing procedure. I wonder how long before Dr. Throop will be allowed to work again. How long will her sentence be? I seemed to have forgotten if she will be enslaved forever or will she be freed sometime? What will the status of slaves after they are freed? Will they be able to live and work without being subjected to endless searches of their lives and bodies?

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 2 years agoAuthor

What Lies Beyond the Gate

Anonymous raises an interesting question. What's on the other side of the gate? Students graduate, solders are discharged at the end of their enlistment, prisoners are released when their term expires, employees retire. Life moves on. What is the after - story?

In commercial literature, SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION (the movie) presents two alternative after stories: one tragic another the message or prospect of hope.

On Literotica, Carl Bradford approaches your question in Recovering Slut. It does catch the angst and insecurity of some one who has been released from bondage into "real life."

But think of it how many people who leave one institution to seek out another. Discharged soldiers become police and prison guards; retired cops turn to private security. Are we ever free? That's a question posed in the jd colins' little known book IF ALL MEN WERE ANGELS

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Series incomplete and deserves to be ginished

thomas_deanthomas_dean7 days agoAuthor

Dear Anon:

Thank you for your comment. Along the way with the INSTITUTE series, I decided to make each vignette a self standing short story with a beginning middle and end. The stories are linked by common themes. In this manner different aspects of this brave new dystopic world can be explored without making the lead character stale.

THE INDENTURE spills over into the INDENTURE series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous