The Insurance Physical

Story Info
Nurse teaches humiliating lesson about responsibility.
5.4k words
4.55
24.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 42 years old and single at the time of this episode. I had been working for quite a few years at a technology company where the wages were good and the benefits outstanding, one of which included a valuable disability insurance policy that required a minor physical examination every three years. For some reason, I had kept ignoring the messages I got from HR reminding me of the deadline. I even managed to ignore the notice of cancellation, until I received an email the day before the absolute final cut-off date. Panicking, I phoned up my doctor's practice, and was told that it was too late to schedule anything. No amount of pleading was enough to change their position, but they did give me the name of another private clinic they thought might be able to accommodate my very tight timeline.

I phoned immediately (a Friday) and asked for a medical examination to be performed as soon as possible so that my policy would not be cancelled. Again, I was told that there was nothing available for three weeks. I pleaded to be treated as an emergency case, but that didn't wash. I wondered if there was a doctor on duty at the weekend able to do a quick medical, nothing elaborate. Finally, the person on the phone, taking pity on me, told me a skeleton staff worked at the weekends doing inventory and administration, and that perhaps a nurse would agree to come in to do the rudimentary medical tests, collect the required specimens (blood, etc.). If everything looked normal, a doctor could sign the preliminary medical form the insurance company needed on Monday morning. Putting me on hold, she came back a few minutes later and told me that a nurse, considering my circumstances, had agreed to come in at 9am as a special favor. I thanked her profusely and assured her I would be there first thing in the morning.

I finally made it to the clinic at 11am! I had overslept, and then discovered I had looked up the wrong clinic name online for the address.

There were three cars parked outside the building complex as I knocked on the closed glass doors. I was let in by a very attractive Latina brunette, in her late-twenties/early thirties, wearing a tight white t-shirt, showing the outline of a bra underneath, nicely outlining what I guessed was a 34-inch bust, tight tan riding pants that encased a deliciously round and firm bottom, and knee-high brown boots. Her hair was wonderfully curled and hung down below her shoulders and her skin had a glowing olive complexion. Light red lipstick on full lips completed the look.

Clearly upset, she explained that she was the nurse who had agreed to come in, giving up a rare free Saturday morning, and after waiting for two hours was just about to leave. In fact, she had changed out of her uniform and was just going to pick up her sister to, belatedly, go riding. I apologized, told her what had happened and pleaded with her to stay, explaining my situation with the insurance. Reluctantly, she agreed to perform the medical, and ushered me into one of the rooms, telling me to get undressed and to put on a hospital gown.

I went into the room, stripped down to my underwear, and then not finding a gown, waited for her to come back in. As she did, still in the t-shirt and riding pants, she angrily asked why I wasn't ready. When I told her I couldn't find a gown, she remembered that all the spare gowns are re-washed at the weekend and told me that I would have to do without one. I started to protest but was cut off testily.

"Look, I don't have to be here. If you don't want to do this, that's fine with me."

As she started to move out of the room, I stopped her and told her I would do whatever she wanted.

"O.K. Finish disrobing then."

Standing with her arms crossed under her shapely breasts, staring at me, unsmiling, she waited to see what I would do. Having little choice, I reached down and removed my briefs, holding my hands in front of me. I stood before her stark naked!

Telling me to sit back on the exam table, she proceeded with the normal tests, ending with blood pressure. She then told me to hop off the table and stand with my hands by my side. I was now totally exposed to her as she stood a couple of feet away. Pulling on some latex gloves, she moved the rolling stool over, sat down and started checking my genitals, palpating my cock along the length, fondling my balls, moving my cock around to check my pubic area, and then finally pressing into my groin for the hernia check. Apparently, she was not satisfied with this final test and repeated the procedure a few times, on each side. Her hand remained on my groin the entire time, and mixed with her intoxicating perfume, I realized when she released me that my cock was hardening. She saw it as well! I thought I detected an idea flicker across her beautiful face.

Smiling wickedly, she moved to the desk at the side, bending at the waist looking for something in the bottom drawer. It seemed to me, she deliberately and provocatively swayed her beautiful derriere as she shifted from one foot to the other. The effect was to harden my erection, so when she turned back with a thermometer in her hand, my erection was unmistakable and unavoidable. I had never felt so humiliated and embarrassed, standing naked, and now hard, before a fully clothed women who, judging by the constant smirk on her beautiful face, seemed to be increasingly enjoying the power she held over me,

Saying that the regular thermometer had been acting up, I was informed that my temperature needed to be taken again. I went to open my mouth, but instead she retook her seat on the stool and instructed me to come to her right side.

She patted her thighs, saying, "Sorry, the only other thermometer I have is a rectal one, so I need you to lie over my lap."

Paralyzed by humiliation, I couldn't move, until she reached over, grabbed my cock, and guided me over her lap. My hands rested on the floor in front of me, and my feet behind me. Positioning me to her satisfaction so my head was dropped and my ass elevated, she spread my cheeks with one hand, and inserted the head of the lubed thermometer with the other.

"This will just take a couple of minutes," she helpfully informed me.

I could do nothing but let the long seconds tick by, over the lap of a beautiful woman, with a thermometer sticking out of my upturned ass. When I turned my head, I noticed that the lower cabinets had glass doors and I could see my (our) reflection in them! As I realized this, my eyes met hers in the reflection as she saw the same thing. That visual reminder intensified the embarrassment even more. Resting her hand on my ass, she said,

"You know, normally this is just done with babies, but I might start doing this regularly with my adult patients as well."

Then giggling, "Well, at least the men."

Just as she said that a cell phone rang, and I saw her answering it in the reflection.

"Hi sweetie, yes sorry, I can't pick you up as I thought. The patient I came in to see was really late and I'm stuck here with him for a while."

As she said that she slapped me on the ass, as though to remind me of my tardiness.

"Why don't you get a ride to the clinic and we'll to the stables from here. Karen will tell you where I am."

Before she put the phone away, I thought I heard a click and wondered if the shameful image in the glass had been recorded, but I wasn't sure.

Removing the thermometer from my ass she told to me to get up. As I struggled to my feet, I realized my erection had not faded.

Leaving me standing, she went over to the counter, wrote something down and then moved back to me, with an identity bracelet in her hand.

"Clinic rules," she explained cheerfully.

I held out my arm, but she ignored it, sat down, and fitted the plastic bracelet over my cock and around the base of my balls! The effect was to draw even more attention to my hard-on. All protest had left me by now, and I acquiesced without comment.

Gleefully, she explained, "Every patient must be clearly identified so that all staff know who is here."

Her initial anger seemed to have been replaced by a kind of malicious amusement. To make everything worse, it struck me that I didn't even know her name, and yet I had allowed myself to be subject to a level of humiliation I didn't know even existed.

Opening the door, and instructing me to follow her, she took a step out into the corridor. I was puzzled and paralyzed. Surely, she didn't expect me to go out there in this condition!

After about 10 seconds she stepped back into the room, looking very annoyed and asked,

"Look, do you want this physical done today or not?"

I wondered momentarily how much I needed this policy, but I quickly rationalized it in my head. Just get through this and it won't matter.

My legs were literally shaking as I moved out of the room and followed her down the hall. Her wonderfully round bottom in the tight pants, as well as the identity bracelet acting as a cock ring, meant my erection would not recede. On the good side, there didn't seem to be anyone else about. But I feared the worst, as I had seen several cars outside when I arrived.

Indeed, as we turned the corner and reached the central office area, I saw someone, a woman, behind one of the desks.

The nurse greeted her as she arrived. "Hi, Karen"

"Oh, hi Gabriela, how are you this......"

Her words trailed off as she saw me straggling behind. Gabriela (I guess that was her name) carried on as if everything was normal.

"Karen, I didn't have time to do weight and height. He also needs to sign the waiver forms. Could you take care of that while I go to the lab for a second?"

Karen stared back, speechless and wide-eyed. She was small, blond, and pretty, wearing a light, conventional summer dress. And all of about 18 years old!

As she walked away, Gabriela explained, "We ran out of gowns and decided to do without. I'll be back before you're finished."

I stood there with my hands trying to hide my protruding genitals as best I could, but it was almost impossible. Shielding a flaccid penis is one thing, but an erection boosted by a cock ring quite another.

Karen was flustered but not to the point of paralysis. Picking up a clipboard and attaching a form to it, she asked where my identity bracelet was. Blushing furiously, I pointed to the bracelet around my balls.

She smiled, and saying "Oh, that Gabriela, what will she do next?" moved to in front of me, bending down so she could read the information. I had to get my hands out of the way as her face came within six inches of my groin. Not able to read it easily, she fiddled with the bracelet and came into contact with my cock and balls.

Having gotten the needed information, Karen stood up and told me to get on the scales by the side of the desk. I had never felt more humiliated, again standing stark naked with an erection in front of a fully clothed young girl. As she adjusted the weights to get the number, I wished my cock would subside, but it remained rock solid,

Karen next instructed me over to the wall to measure my height, telling me to turn my back to it. My hands had gone back in front of me, so she had to remind me to keep them by my side for an accurate height measurement. Being told to essentially expose myself by a girl young enough to be my daughter added to the shame. Adjusting the top of the measuring scale, Karen brushed against my cock. I seemed to have trouble keeping it out of the way. Once completed, she handed me a clipboard, and told me that as a new patient I needed to sign some waiver forms and agree to the billing. Now almost smirking, she said,

"You can just sign these standing up - as you don't have any clothes, I don't want you messing up any furniture as the cleaners have just been in."

Before I could really think about it, I was flipping hurriedly through the forms to where I would sign and realized why Karen insisted on me standing - sitting I may have been able to reassert some modesty, but on my feet, there was no hiding the fact of my nakedness (and an erection that would not quit) from her now openly prurient and mocking gaze.

Just as I finished and gave the forms back to her, I thought I heard the click of a camera, and Gabriela was back. Karen gave her the clipboard. Handing it back to me, Gabriela said,

"You need to get some blood drawn. The lab is down the hall to the right. They're expecting you."

"They" are expecting me!!!

My legs would not take the steps, so Gabriela moved to me and gently shoved me in the right direction, giving me a friendly pat on my bottom like a little boy needing encouragement. As I walked away, the thought that two strange women were staring at my naked ass sent even more blood (if that was possible) surging to my cock, and I thought I heard a camera click again!

I knocked on the door of the blood lab, holding the clipboard in front of me (thinking at least it gave me some protection). The door opened and yet another pretty young woman faced me. She had short black hair and was wearing a white lab coat. As I moved in, she took the clipboard from my hands, leaving me again totally exposed. Wanting to know where the identity bracelet was, she went through the same procedure as Karen. Another woman was thoroughly examining my cock and balls. As she stood, smiling, I heard a movement behind me and turned my head to the side to see yet another white-coated young woman (this one red-haired) come into the room. (It seemed that the entire weekend staff was female and under 25!).

As I stood there, naked and hard, they were casually conversing and looking me up and down at will. Finally, the black-haired technician started putting on some latex gloves and asked me to move over to the examining table. I took a seat beside the table and offered her my arm. She shook her head and told me that that were going to try a different technique to draw the blood.

"Bend over the examining table"

Protest was beyond me now. I silently moved over to the end of the table and leaned over it on my elbows. The technician moved beside me, and telling me that she needed to find the right vein, started gently slapping me on my ass. After a minute of this, she called over to the other woman, saying that she couldn't find one, and asked her to try. She also started slapping my ass. I just stared at the wall in front of me, trying to make my cock go down. She too announced that she could not find a vein and told me to stand up and turn around. I realized from their smiles that they had never had any intention of drawing blood in this way. Gabriela had obviously told them just to have some fun with me.

Laughingly, the dark-haired one pointed to my hard cock and said,

"Perhaps we should take it from there. There sure seems a lot of pumping blood action."

I almost collapsed in embarrassment.

Finally, they took the blood in the normal way, and sent me back to Gabriela with the clipboard, staring at me as I walked away down the hallway.

Karen and Gabriela were giggling and exchanging comments under their hands with each other as I approached. Gabriela took the clipboard from me with one hand, grabbed my cock with the other, and started leading me down the corridor. Karen was not as shy now about the situation. She stared openly at my naked form as Gabriela led me back into the first room. Once there I was told to lay on the examining table. My still hard cock rested against my stomach as I followed instructions.

Looking at her watch, Gabriela placed two fingers on the sensitive underside of my cock.

"Rechecking pulse," she explained, smiling.

The thirty seconds it took to do this felt like five minutes, as I registered every throb of my penis. When I looked at Gabriela, she just smiled as though this was the most normal and routine thing in the world.

Finishing, she said that only the prostate exam and the specimen remained to be taken. By now no humiliation seemed too great and I went to turn over on my stomach. She stopped me saying that wasn't necessary. I sighed with relief, thinking that she was going to spare me this indignity.

I was wrong, because as she fiddled with some buttons on the side, I realized that I was on the table where women are normally given their gynecological exams. Two leg rests appeared from either side. Pushing my legs apart, Gabriela guided my calves into them, spread-eagling me. My cock and balls seemed even more exposed in this situation. I momentarily thought about what women must feel in this position, with a male doctor looking on!

Telling me to put my arms behind my head, and pulling on some latex gloves, she applied some lubrication and moved between my spread legs, staring down at me. Smiling, she leaned forward and slipped one finger up my ass, and slowly and expertly, moved it in. My muscles instantly contracted, and she told me to relax. Then looking me right in the eyes, and smiling wickedly, she moved her finger further in, and began to lecture me on the costs of being tardy.

As her finger moved in and out - I wasn't being examined but fucked in the ass by her - the door opened. I thought it might be Karen, but as I turned my head to the side, yet another woman entered the room. She too looked very young (around 18) and was also wearing similar tan riding pants and knee-high boots to Gabriela, with a white shirt on top. Her dark hair was pulled back and tied in a long braid that ran down her back. She filled out the pants very nicely and was extremely nubile, literally jiggling as she moved. My cock throbbed harder. She seemed surprised.

"Oh, hi sis, sorry, Karen told me it was fine to come in. I see you're busy. I'll wait outside."

Gabriela stopped her, saying that she'd be finished soon, and just to wait in the room with her. All the while her finger remained embedded in my ass, and my cock continued in its swollen state.

Then, almost absently, Gabriela asked the girl a question.

"Say, have you done male anatomy in that first-year physiology class?"

The girl answered in the negative, adding that she was really struggling. Gabriela responded,

"I think you need to make your studies concrete, rather than getting it all out of a book."

Then looking me sternly and firmly in the eyes, she asked,

"You don't mind helping my college freshman sister out in her studies, do you?"

All resistance had left me now. I meekly nodded my head.

Gabriela introduced her to me as Sophia. As she came up to the table to unnecessarily shake my hand, her older sister's finger never left me and Sophia took a good look at my body, especially of course my protruding erection. I could now see, obviously, that they were sisters, the same olive skin, the same hair, the same features.

Finally, Gabriela withdrew her finger, removed her gloves, and lifted my legs from the stirrups. She told me to turn over and get up on my hands and knees, an all fours, and for Sophia to put on some gloves. They both moved behind me, and I felt my legs being spread apart so that my balls and erect penis could be seen from behind.

Then Gabriela started giving instructions on how to do a rectal exam and what to look for. I felt my cheeks being spread apart and a finger sliding in. I didn't hear what was being said as my mind convulsed with shame and humiliation. At the same time there seemed no way out of it, having come this far.

I heard movement and Gabriela was standing before me, confirming whose invading finger was buried in my ass. With hands on hips, she looked at me as if to say, yes, a 19-year-old girl you don't even know is fucking you in the ass. Leaning down to me face, she whispered,

"Perhaps this will teach you to respect other people's time."

The finger was withdrawn, and after a few seconds I felt a warm hand exploring my still bound testicles. Then someone patted me on the bottom and Gabriela told me to get down off the examining table. I stood beside it as they both moved to face me. My erection was even harder.

12