The Insurance Physical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriela glanced at it, and I saw the now familiar wicked smile sweep across her mouth. She leaned over and whispered something to Sophia, who glanced at me, nodded, and then left the room.

Gabriela picked up her phone from her counter and showed me a picture - I was right, she had taken a shot of me over her knee with the thermometer protruding from my ass. She also had one of me walking away from the back, and one of me from the front, my face and erection unmistakable.

"This next part of the medical is not exactly standard, but if you want this physical completed today, go along with whatever I suggest. Understood?"

Not for the first time, I was frozen.

Taking my balls in her hand, squeezing not so gently, she leant in towards my face, and asked again, with more menace,

"I said, understood?"

I furiously nodded my head.

"Good, just follow all instructions."

Again, grabbing me by my cock, Gabriela led me out into the corridor and into a room a few doors down.

Of course, as I suspected, Sophia, Karen and the two technicians were already there. I was pulled in and positioned before them. With her hand still holding my cock, Gabriela turned to them and announced what was going to happen.

"You know, this is such a great opportunity to get some practical knowledge on a subject that can't really be understood without actually doing it."

Telling me to get on the exam table, Gabriela continued.

"Erections are quite frequent occurrences when dealing with men, but sometimes they get in the way of doing what has to be done. So, we're going to take the opportunity provided by this patient's response to practice something."

With that she laid a can of shaving cream on the exam table and started to explain how to shave a male patient of his pubic hair! I sputtered a protest, but Gabriela simply slapped my cock and told me not to be so childish about it. Resigned, I just lay there.

Saying that an erect penis meant that two people would be required to perform the shaving, Gabriela offered instruction as to how it should be done. One nurse needed to hold the offending object out of the way, while the other did the actual shaving. As she was explaining this, she spread the foam all over my pubic area and then told Karen and Sophia to have "the first shot."

As Karen held my cock upright, Sophia started shaving me. After she had completed the top part, Gabriela instructed the two technicians to try.

"You never know when you might be called into duty" she explained.

Soon, two women who I did not even know by name were holding my cock and shaving me!

Finally, they seemed to have finished and I looked down. My cock and balls looked huge without the cover of the hair, but Gabriela wasn't finished. Saying that the testicles also needed to be shaved, she spread more foam on my balls and then moved to do it herself. Removing the identity bracelet, she fondled my sac to ensure that the skin was tight beneath and then began removing the hair. I closed my eyes and hoped I would wake soon.

As she finished, I looked down to see that she was now pouring baby oil over my now totally smooth and bare cock and balls, working it in with her hand. The feeling was delicious as she was essentially masturbating me, and I feared I might come. But she stopped and said just one more thing was necessary. I needed to be shaved all the way to my rectal area!

Unceremoniously, I was told to turn over and kneel so that my shoulders were down and my ass up. This also required two people, one to hold the cheeks apart, and the other to shave. This was so far beyond any idea of shame and humiliation that I just closed my eyes and felt female hands open me up and explore my most private area. Again, I felt hands spread baby oil over my crack and move up and down, making sure it got everywhere. I wasn't even sure who was doing it now - and it didn't really matter.

Finally, it seemed to be over, and I was told to stand. I had never felt more exposed. All my coverings, real and emotional had been ripped from me. Sophia openly took a picture of me, with no pretense of subterfuge now.

Gabriela smiled again and telling me just one thing was needed, handed me a specimen jar for a urine sample.

"Now please."

I looked around for a bathroom, but Gabriela explained that as this was normally performed in private by men, it would be useful for them to see how it was done.

The five of them stood directly in front of me, arms crossed and smiling expectantly. With the jar in one hand, I positioned my cock over it with the other, but my erection made it very awkward. I felt very foolish as I willed myself to start peeing, but however much I tried it would not come. It was either the public spectacle, the fact that I had not had anything to drink that morning, or I suspect, the difficulty of trying to urinate with an erection. After waiting a minute, I told Gabriela I couldn't do it. She looked very annoyed.

"This isn't an optional thing. The physical requires a urine sample. Your erection has been fun, but it's just getting in the way now, so let's lose it!"

I wasn't sure what she meant and didn't move.

"Just in case you didn't understand, you need to masturbate to climax. Now!"

Again, I couldn't move, and finally Gabriela took my free right hand and guided it to my cock.

"Look, if you don't do this, you can't pass your physical. We need the sample."

Lost in shame standing in front of five, fully clothed, beautiful young women, I started to stroke myself. Gabriela stopped me and told me in her experience it's difficult for men to jerk off standing up, and that I should get up on the examining table. As they all gathered around, I started to perform what is the most intimate and private of things, I had never masturbated in front of anyone before and five pairs of young female eyes on me was too much. I closed my eyes but was told by Gabriela to open them and look directly at her as she stood at the end of the table. As I did. I saw one of the technicians, the pale red-haired one, whisper something to her. She smiled and nodded and said,

"Mariana has just had a wonderful idea. Instead of your own hand, the girls are going to offer you theirs - but that is all. Mariana, would you demonstrate."

Smiling and moving to the side of the table, Mariana flicked my hand away from my cock and replaced it her own. But she did not move, just held it there, softly squeezing every few seconds, and looking expectantly at me. She wanted me to fuck her hand! I shook my head no, but Gabriela reminded me that if I wanted her to sign the medical form, she needed to collect all my specimens, and that was proving impossible in my current state.

"And the waiver you signed stipulated that you had to follow all medical instructions."

A combination of the threat, the situation of being watched by fully clothed young women that had become deeply erotic, feelings of humiliation that were also arousing, and the almost imperceptible soft movement of Mariana's hand was enough for me to start moving my hips up and down to get the friction I needed.

One of girls almost shrieked,

"Oh my god, look what he's doing... brilliant!"

My thrusts were becoming more frantic and just as I was building to a climax, Gabriela told Mariana to let someone else have a turn. My cock was reluctantly released, as the dark-haired technician took over. Now my thrusting has turned into a necessity, and I was desperately trying to come. This girl's technique was different - she formed a ring with her thumb and forefinger. Again, before I could finish, Gabriela called time and Karen took over. The look on her face was one of wonder about what she was happening, but she knew what she was doing. Her hand was very small and barely wrapped around my cock but was no less effective in providing me pleasure. Sophia was last and I prayed that Gabriela would let her finish me, especially as she began fondling my balls with her free hand. Her gaze never left my eyes. When she was told to stop and step back, my cock twitched helplessly on my stomach.

Gabriela was standing at the end of the table looking down at me. Her smirk had taken on a deep erotic quality by now, and as her eyes burrowed into me, I came spontaneously, without even having to be touched. So powerful was my orgasm that the first shot hit me in the face, and the rest scattered over my stomach as the girls clapped. I was shattered, my cock finally flaccid.

Still Gabriela kept giving orders.

"OK girls, well done. let's make sure all this messy sperm is cleaned up. Gather everything up with your fingers and let him lick them clean."

Sophia was first, wiping my own ejaculate off my face and feeding me her fingers. As I sucked them clean, she very softly moved them in and out, essentially fucking my mouth. I felt other hands on my stomach wiping up my sperm and I knew what awaited me. Although I had just come, my cock started to react again as all the girls fed me my cum.

I couldn't believe what I was saying.

"Please Gabriela, I think I need to give that urine sample quickly."

Seeing what was happening to my twitching cock, she smiled and asked the girls to help me to my feet. This time, despite the embarrassment of being watched by all the women, I was able to provide what was needed.

Through it all, I heard the clicks of a camera, and then a question from Gabriela.

"Say Soph, do you think your classmates would be interested in these hands-on lessons?"

I knew then this wasn't the end... and I wasn't sure if that scared me, or thrilled me?

12