The Intentional Cuckquean Ch. 01

Story Info
Offshoot of The Unintentional Cuckquean.
3k words
4.57
11k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/18/2024
Created 01/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swingly
Swingly
104 Followers

[Note, this is intended to be read after The Unintentional Cuckquean series. It could be read standalone, but it makes more sense reading the other series first. Enjoy]

"I'm a bit of a psychopath, I know it." I eased back in my chair thinking about that as Chrissy kneeled under my desk, lapping at my cunt. It was a slow day at my travel agency and Chrissy helped pass the time being the perfect submissive assistant one could hire.

"Mmm...good girl...fuck, use that tongue more on my clit," I ordered her as her pale blue eyes looked up at me, her nose buried into my bald crotch. I rested my hands on her blonde hair, lightly grabbing the pony tail to nudge her deeper.

Chrissy was very petite and fit well down there. I found her on an alternative job posting board and she's spent the better part of the year working at my agency and servicing my needs. Her assistant job was relatively easy given a physical travel agency has become a niche business that caters to older couples, the very wealthy, or the very stupid. It gave her plenty of time for her other duties.

"Mmmm...ugggh...I'm getting closer...get that tongue in deeper bitch!" I yelled at her. I pushed her head hard into my pussy and moved my hips to the edge of the chair to put her head in a vice-like grip. I reveled in the look of concern she flashed as her air was being cut off quickly.

"Mmmmph...mmmpph!!!" she muffled as I ground my hips into her head. Her arms flailed to the side, but she was trained enough to know to not dare use them against me. I watched her squirm to my delight as her "work uniform", a simple white blouse and short black skirt, scrunched up around her waist revealing her bare bottom. She was never allowed underwear at work.

GAASP! Chrissy exhaled loudly as I eased my legs apart. "Don't fucking stop you dumb whore!" I yelled at her as she looked up at me. She returned quickly to licking my cunt.

I grabbed her pony tail hard and used her face as a rubbing pad, working my cunt up and down her mouth to her nose. Her tongue darted out rapidly and I pulled her into my clit periodically as I thrust up and down. Her face was covered in my pussy juice and she was panting from the rough, unyielding force.

"Fffffuuuccck!!!!" I cried out as I came hard, pulling her mouth deep into my pussy as my body quivered.

I pushed her down and adjusted my skirt, telling her, "Get up cunt, I think I saw someone pull into the parking lot."

Chrissy got up, out from under my desk and adjusted her clothing. I loved looking at her tiny waist, small, but pert tits, and a very tight ass. Thinking about her waist reminded me of something from earlier.

"Oh, and it's time for a punishment. I saw you eating the full fat yoghurt this morning. You know I have you on an ultra-low fat diet." I told her.

"But ma'am, I was starving and there wasn't anything else in the fridge here!" she defended herself, sounding like a child.

"Really, attitude? Tack punishment it is...30 minutes." I coldly stated.

Chrissy's eyes lit up. "What! No! That's the worst, please!" she pleaded.

"Telling me "no"? One hour. Anything else you want to say and you'll have the whole afternoon." I replied.

Chrissy's face switched to utter defeat and she slowly pulled the top drawer of her desk open and pulled out a jar of tacks. She opened the jar and spread them around her chair. She looked back over at me, pleading with her eyes, but I nodded affirmatively. She moved over the chair and lifted the back of her skirt so her bare ass and pussy was over the tack laden seat. She eased down slowly, grimacing and pausing as her skin came into contact with the tacks. Her hands moved to the desk and she looked at me as she let more of her weight push down on the chair. I could hear her whimper as her full weight was on the chair and the tacks must have been biting into her ass and pussy.

At that moment the door swung open and a stunning blonde woman in tight red dress came in. I was immediately intrigued as she seemed like a show of force. She was texting on her phone and didn't bother looking up at either Chrissy or myself.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Where the hell did they all go!" the blonde screamed.

I walked over towards Chrissy's desk to get a better view of her. She was tall, with athletic features and beautifully toned legs. Standing behind Chrissy I asked, "Hello! I'm Brooke. Can I help you?"

The blonde looked up at me, clearly distraught from whatever was going on with her texting. "Oh, hey, I'm Madison." As she told me her name I swore I had seen her before. She looked incredibly familiar.

I put my hands on both of Chrissy's shoulders and pushed down a bit as I asked Madison, "So what brings you to my agency?" Chrissy's arms tensed up as I did this as I'm sure the tacks must have been brutally antagonizing her ass.

Madison looked around furtively and then said, "I'm looking for an older couple, Pat and Jean Kelling. I know they have used your services before as I found some old bookings that their daughter ordered...Taylor, Taylor Kelling. Any chance you booked them recently?"

"I'm sorry...Madison is it? I cannot give out personal client information," I told her.

Madison looked more agitated than before and blurted, "Do you know who I am? I'm capable of so much..." I cut her off by stepping around the desk, pulling out a concealed belt knife from my waist and raised my arm toward her neck. "Do you think my knife gives a fuck who you are?"

She seemed truly startled and confused, clearly not used to such a response. She was debating likely terrible responses, but settled on pulling out a card from her purse and leaving it on Chrissy's desk. "Call me if you change your mind, crazy bitch!" Madison said as she stormed out of the office.

As she turned on the way out, it all clicked. I remember this woman! She was at a fetish club that I go to called The Butterfly Cage. It was a crazy night where a new girl was doing one of the harshest shows I had ever seen there. But I couldn't take my eyes off the VIP table in front where a gorgeous blonde woman was fucking this guy. And it was clear something was up as the guy was staring at the sub nonstop.

"Madison, Madison, Madison...you've caught my intrigue," I thought to myself. Clearly a woman of extremes and definitely volatile after seeing her here. But she's very agitated and messed up right now.

I looked over at Chrissy who had some tears coming down her cheeks. The tacks must have really been digging into her. My thoughts though shifted to Madison. She seems vulnerable. Just the type of person I like. Definitely a call is in order.

******************

A day later I found myself at Porchenko Dental. Instead of calling the phone number, I Googled it and found it was connected to this business. I figured an unexpected dropping by is always better than a planned call.

I looked into the mirror of the elevator as I went up to the dental office. I wanted to strike a professional and authoritative look, putting my long auburn hair in a bun, pushing my already large 38DD tits up higher with a push up bra, and wearing tight fitting jeans. As the elevator doors opened, I entered the dental office and it seemed pretty normal. "Hi, I'm Brooke. I was wondering if a new client of mine, Madison, works here." I asked the receptionist.

"Of course, she's a great dental assistant. She's busy right now, but do you want me to let her know you are here?" the receptionist asked? I thought that it was odd that she was just a dental assistant given all the attitude she gave. I decided to change my plan a bit.

"No, I don't want to disturb her." I replied. Just as I said that a well built, handsome man in scrubs came over to the desk. Batting for both sides, I stared inappropriately long, especially at his ass as he left.

The receptionist saw my gaze and said, "Be careful hon...that's Dr. Richard Porchenko...Madison's husband."

My interest level skyrocketed and I had to learn more. "Do you have a bathroom I could use before I leave?" I asked the receptionist. She pointed down the hall and I looked around as I walked toward it. I finally found what I was looking for. In the distance about three rooms down was Madison, but she looked totally different. Hair up, very little make up and dressed in her dental assistant uniform. "How did this make sense and what was she up to at my office?" I thought.

I left the dental office and sat in my car thinking about Madison and also occasionally Richard. I knew I had to learn more about her after recollecting in detail the fetish club incident and decided to wait until they left.

Hours later both Madison and Richard emerged from the building, looking like a normal couple walking to their car. I followed them through various streets and eyed them pull up to a large one level, modern house. I let an hour pass, so the sun was fully down, and then got out of the car, sneaking to their backyard and peering through a window.

I was taken aback again by what I saw. Richard was on the couch, beer in hand watching TV, while Madison was coddling two young babies. Her dress was complete house mom wear, sweatpants and t-shirt; looking every bit the stay at home mom. I thought to myself "What is going on here...I know she was at The Butterfly Cage...does she have multiple personalities?"

Eventually she put the two infants to sleep in a back room and came out to the living room. I heard through an open window Richard say, "Kiddos in bed? Well?" Madison went over to a shelf and picked up what looked like a small belt, but was actually a collar. She affixed it around her neck tightly.

She then went over to him and dropped to her knees as he kept watching TV. She pulled down his pants and immediately his large dick sprang free. She instantly sucked him deeply, taking at least half his manhood into her throat at once. I watched her head bob rhythmically as she slurped and sucked on Richard, the whole time him watching TV and taking sips from his beer.

He put his hand on her head and pushed her down. Richard looked very strong and I saw Madison struggling to get her head up. With a chuckle he let her up and she continued right back on his cock like a trained whore. Eventually I saw Richard lay back more and could tell he was cumming. He held Madison's head down for a while, ensuring she swallowed every drop he deposited down her throat.

I then saw Richard get up and unexpectedly grab Madison by the hair. He dragged her to the bedroom as she crawled awkwardly, trying to keep up. I had to see what was going on and moved around the backyard to the corner of the bedroom window.

Richard threw Madison toward the bed and stripped off his shirt. I opened my mouth a bit as I saw his cut chest. He then pulled his pants and shorts off fully to show an equally toned lower half and a massive dick straining upright. My hand moved to my jeans as I anticipated him plunging his cock into Madison's pussy.

He pushed her facedown into the bed and pulled her sweatpants down to reveal a beautiful ass. Even in such unflattering clothes and in that position she looked hot. I rubbed through my jeans and unbuttoned them to slide my hand down.

I was ready for him to delve into her gorgeous pussy, but instead he spit onto his index finger and shoved it hard into her asshole. Madison yelped, but didn't move. She kept her ass arched back and available. Richard lined up his dick with her sphincter and drove in fast.

"Unnnggghhhh!!!!" I could hear Madison groan through the window. "He's going to fucking split her with that thing," I thought and increased the pace of rubbing my pussy.

Richard wasted no time in ramming the length of dick into Madison's asshole. She bucked wildly as he bottomed out, but his strong arms grabbed either side of her hips and he sawed into her. His balls were slapping into her cunt as he forcefully thrust his hips into her ass cheeks. I could barely make out ripples of her butt cheeks move like a wave after each hit of his pelvis into her. She began moaning louder, which Richard countered by grabbing a ring on her collar. This forced Madison's head back as he used the ring for leverage after each thrust. It also had the effect of choking Madison quiet and forcing her hands to her neck for relief.

I felt like a swimming pool in my cunt as I thrashed my clit with my hand. The situation was becoming clearer here. Madison was a woman of extremes. I first saw her dark side, but that may be the release of her situation at home where she has no control.

As I was having that thought Richard thrust deeply and stayed in the position awhile, emptying his balls in her ass. He pushed her to the side of the bed and laid down. Madison laid on her side and didn't bother to pull her sweatpants up as I was guessing she might have more in store for later, but I couldn't see as the lights shut off.

My view went blank, but it was enough to push me over the edge and I bit down on my arm as my pussy gushed over my fingers, soaking my panties and jeans. My devious mind ripped through scenarios, but one thing was for sure, I would be seeing them again.

********************

A week went by after my evening voyeurism and I was excited that it was Wednesday. Today was my dentist appointment and I had specifically requested Richard. I went over to the dentistry and felt moist down below thinking about Madison's reaction to seeing me. I could tell from that home scene that she never told Richard about her "other" life. I was going to find out more as Madison was clearly the type of woman with deep, dark secrets, but I wanted to first startle her.

I checked in at reception and they led me to an empty dental room with the patient chair in the center. I took off my long jacket and chuckled as I looked at myself in the mirror on the door. I decided to wear a tight, thin fabric crop top that barely covered the lower part of my tits. No bra and with my overly large nipples it would be impossible to not stare at how obvious they stood out. My midsection was bare showing my pierced belly button and below I had very low cut shorts that would show my landing strip had I not lasered everything down below years ago. My micro jean shorts were skin tight and the pockets obnoxiously hung out below. "Not bad for 30," I thought.

I laid back on the patient chair and adjusted myself. I looked down and was exciting myself, making my nipples strain against the crop top even more. After five minutes I heard the door open and two people entered. It was Richard in his dental uniform, followed by Madison in her assistant outfit. Richard started speaking while looking toward the cabinet, "Hi, I'm Dr. Porchenk..." He cut off as he turned around and saw me laying there like a sex doll.

Madison was silent and I made direct eye contact. "Oh, Madison, I didn't know you worked here!" I said with a fake, girlie voice. She was startled and had forgotten my name, "Oh...hello" she said with underlying anger, but containing it with Richard right there.

Richard quickly sat on a stool and came up very close to me. I could see his eyes struggle to look at my mouth as my tits moved up and down as I breathed. "How wide would you like me to open my mouth doctor?" I said, almost like a bimbo. Richard smiled getting my playful tone. "We'll figure that out as we go." He responded.

I played with Richard throughout my cleaning by turning to graze his arm with my tits or outright grabbing his arm as if I was in pain. I glanced down at his scrubs and he was certainly enjoying the attention. Madison just looked at me with venom.

"Okay Ms. Verretta," Richard started saying. "No, call me Brooke, doctor." I told him and grabbed his arm, squeezing it tightly. "Ok, Brooke, you are all good with beautiful...teeth. My assistant here can get you all finished up." He said as he exited the room.

"What in the fuck are you doing here!?!" Madison yelled at me. "I know people who will end you and your family!" she raged.

"Calm your tits...which are beautiful by the way." I said, somewhat disarming her. "I may have some info that can help you on your search for this Taylor and family. Come by the agency tomorrow." I got up, kissed her on the cheek goodbye, and left her standing there a bit dazed.

Swingly
Swingly
104 Followers