The Unintentional Cuckquean Ch. 01

Story Info
Madison’s cruel revenge plot begins.
3.2k words
4.29
22.1k
28

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swingly
Swingly
102 Followers

Ten years of marriage, particularly when you start in your early 20s, flies by quickly. I reflected on this, sitting on the couch and looking at my beautiful wife, Sonia, a short, petite, but slightly curvy Latin woman that I loved.

She came to the U.S. from Cuba when she was in her teens. I was filled with pride knowing how hard she worked to be where she is today. Her parents figured out how to get her out of Cuba and into the U.S. legally, which was always something of a mystery as she didn't like to talk about it. But she took that opportunity and grew upon it time and time again. Through college I leaned on her to help with classes, she organized most things in our life, has run multiple marathons, and now at 32 owns a successful home renovation business.

I haven't done poorly myself and have kept in shape, climbed up the corporate ladder in finance, and feel satisfied I've kept her happy. "Hon, I'm off to gym!" Sonia chirped at me, knocking me out of my reflective daze. "Okay, see you for dinner at 6." Little did I know today was the day and the gym was the location of where it all began to unravel.

*******************************

"How was the gym?" was my obvious first question at dinner. Sonia, was more excited than normal and blurted out, "It was great! I met a new friend, which you know I need more lady friends given we don't want kids yet and it's tough to meet them when working so much!"

"That's great! Who is she and how did you meet?" I responded.

"Her name is Madison. It was a little odd as she came up to partner with me in my kickboxing class from across the room, but I'm so glad she did. She was so nice and interested to learn about me! You don't get that from a lot of people these days. All people seem to want to do are chat about themselves or set fake friendships up for Instagram."

"Anyway, I invited her to stop by for a drink later tonight near where we are having our movie date. I hope you don't mind, I just didn't want to have another friend meeting and not keep any momentum," she continued.

"Of course it's not problem. That's totally fine!" I said. Truthfully Sonia could use more women friends as she did work a ton and this seemed to really liven her up. Plus, her parents never made it out of Cuba so I suspected she still has some relationship anxieties.

After dinner we headed to the movies as planned. The movie itself was nothing special, but after as planned we ducked into a nearby cocktail bar. We saddled up to the bar, me ordering my normal martini, and Sonia a fruity concoction.

"Oh, hear she is!" Sonia excitedly announced. As I looked over a tall, svelte blonde woman glided over to us.

"Hello kickboxing champ!" she jokingly said to Sonia. I glanced at her dress that was slickly wrapped around a clearly toned body and voluptuous tits. Her cleavage oozed out, making it a requirement for me to immediately look to her eyes. She stared at me with a deep blue stare and said curtly, "I'm Madison." I managed to respond quick enough, "Good to meet you, I'm Adrian. Sonia's said great things about you."

Small talk ensued and I would occasionally glance at the differences in the two women. My wife was at least 10 inches shorter, wearing a tight shirt that showed off her breasts well, but more modestly than Madison. The two seem to be really hitting it off so I downed my second martini, contemplating a third.

As I was about to order Sonia excused herself to the bathroom. Madison immediately pulled up next to me and said, "So, how well do you know your wife?" I wasn't following so just replied plainly, "after a few years of dating and 10 years of marriage, pretty well."

"So she's never told you about Cuba has she?" Madison stated coldly. "Well I know she's from there and her parents got her out, but there really isn't much else." Madison eased into the stool next to me.

"Let me tell you a little story. During the height of the Cold War, Cuba was quite the contentious land. It was rife with Communism and always too near the U.S. Russia loved its proximity and government, sending over senior advisors all the time." Madison started out.

"Hmm, interesting..." was all I mustered as I wasn't sure where she was going with this.

"I'm actually of Russian descent. My original name was Matryona. My parents were some of those advisors that were sent. Now, the U.S. hated all this influence, so they constantly tried to thwart Russia's plans. In my particular case it didn't work out well and my parents were killed."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I immediately replied.

"Well, I didn't deal with it well back then. It took me a while to figure out how to feel better. I realized I needed justice. You see the issue was the U.S. bartered to have my parents killed. They offered citizenship for a child if a local couple infiltrated a Russian housing complex and assassinated them. I was at school at the time and came home to police cars everywhere. They took me away that day, but I always looked back."

"Anyway, we don't have much time until Sonia gets back, but I will get to the point. That child that benefited is Sonia and I'm going to destroy her." Madison said directly at me.

"Fuck off, I'm getting our stuff and we are getting out of here." I furiously replied and started collecting our things.

"Oh, I wouldn't do that. You won't say a fucking word. You see, I kept strong contacts in Cuba with the communist government that has thrived. I will cause a lot of trauma for Sonia with her family back home."

"Bullshit, this is insane." I said.

"Don't worry love, I'll prove it. Here's my card with my number. When you are ready to chat send me a text that says, "Yes dear." Madison said as she slipped her card in my jeans.

"Oh, hey girlfriend!" Madison cheered as she saw Sonia return.

I was a bit of a ghost that night, Sonia believing it was the third martini I downed quickly after. We went home and all I could think about was if there was truth there. It was a believable story, but really?

*******************************

The next morning I woke up to Sonia sobbing in bed. "Honey, what's wrong?" I asked, slightly dazed from drinking the night before. "It's my cousin in Cuba, she's had a bad accident on her scooter. Some car came out of nowhere and hit her. She'll be fine, but she's really beaten up."

I paused remembering the incredulous conversation with Madison. Could she really have organized this?

"It's so weird as my family said it was almost like the driver intentionally hit her and drove off." Sonia cried out. "It'll be fine, let's just relax at home today. I haven't told anyone and want to process this a bit."

Knowing Sonia hadn't mentioned this to anyone else, I knew I should text Madison. If she could explain to me what had happened then it had to be her and this was real. I put her number in my phone and cringed as I texted her "Yes dear".

She responded nearly instantly, "Up already? Sonia not feeling so well today is she?"

I had to be very careful here on what I let on. "Yes, things are not good, what do you know?"

"Just that scooters seem like very dangerous things, particularly in Cuba." Madison texted back.

It was confirmed, it was her. She wasn't bluffing.

"What do you want to stop this?" I texted back.

"I'm glad you are coming around. I'm going to text you an address for tomorrow. Be there at 5pm."

Sonia spent the day in bed and I suspect eventually "told" Madison about the accident. She told me that Madison was amazing and has even booked massages to ease her tension for tomorrow. I already started making some of the connections in my head.

**********************

It was 5pm the next day and I showed up at the location Madison requested. As I thought, it was a day spa, Russian branded nonetheless. The front desk attendant saw me and said, "Adrian?". I confirmed and he said, "Come with me, Madison has arranged for you to wait in Massage Room #1."

I entered the room, which was set up as one could imagine and sat on a chair in a corner. Eventually at 5:30pm I could hear women's voices. I heard the recognizable sound of Sonia's voice in the hallway and got nervous as she would wonder what I'm doing here. I got up and neared the door to hear more.

"Okay babe, you go with Maria to room #2 and I'm in #1. Enjoy the massage!"

Madison opened the door and I pushed back standing right in front of her. She was wearing leggings and a sweatshirt as I glanced over her. "So Sonia is right next door getting some relief after that terrible, terrible accident". I detected the sarcasm in her voice.

"You and I are going to get to know each other better and go over some...how should we call it...rules? First, since we are going to be spending more time together, you may call me princess when Sonia isn't here. Understood? Let's hear it." Madison sternly said.

"Yes...princess."

"Good, good. Now, I want to see what she has at night. Strip naked now."

"Wait, that's ridic..." I interjected, but Madison was quick to cut me off.

"I don't have fucking time for this. Her cousin...a scooter...what if its someone closer...her mother...more severe?" Madison evilly stated.

"Okay, fine, fine. Just don't order anything done to them." I said as I started taking my clothes off. I was in good shape from regular workouts, but this was pretty awkward with my wife in the room next to me and a gorgeous clothed friend of hers right in front of me. Eventually I was in my boxers and Madison just nodded her head. I pulled them down exposing my manhood, which was of average length, but what I believed to be above average girth.

"Not bad Addy boy." Madison teased. She came over to me and grabbed my balls in a tight grip with her left hand. I winced and tensed up.

"These...they are mine. I'm taking them from Sonia. It's just a small part of my repayment. Just keep that in mind...your balls belong to me now. This cock as well." She moved her grip to the shaft which had hardened the minute she gripped me. She started rubbing it back and forth with a vice like grip. She stopped after a few seconds and slapped my cock hard.

"Uggghhh" I cried out, trying to keep my voice down.

"Yes, don't be too loud. Sonia's next door, remember. Now, let's get a better look at my new toy" Madison said with a cruel tone. She grabbed my cock tightly and pulled up, directing me to get on the massage table. "Lay!" she barked.

I laid down on my back as Madison still grasped my cock. She started thrusting back and forth again, increasing the tempo in my breath. "I have to say I'm a bit jealous of Sonia getting to have this. I guess it will just make her destruction even more sweet." Madison commented as she stared, somewhat possessed.

I noticed her use her right hand to undo the strings on her sweat pants. She quickly slid them down to reveal ultra toned legs and a bare, shaved pussy just a few inches from my head. My cock was still in her left hand, which she used almost like a handle to lift one knee next to my head and then hoist the rest of her torso on the table, her pussy straddling a few inches from my face.

As she pulled harder on one particular thrust she stated, "The next rule to go over is this cock. While it's clearly mine now, I want a slow burn of revenge on Sonia. It would be awkward to stop you from being intimate with her, but your cum is mine. You can fuck, suck, etc., but unless I specifically tell you, don't you dare cum. Even if it's you getting wildly horny and wanting to masturbate. Is this understood?"

I was breathing pretty hard at this point, staring straight at Madison's pussy. It glistened as she clearly was getting off on this power dynamic. "Yes...princess," I mustered.

"Good, now this next part might get a little loud, so we need to cover your mouth a bit. I also need my "massage"," she said with an ironic tone. Madison lowered her pussy to my mouth and I knew what to do. I licked deeply, turned on, but even more aware that my wife was probably a few feet away in the next room.

Madison kept teasing my shaft with her left hand and positioned her thighs so she was solidly mounted on my face. Drool was sliding down my cheeks as lapped at her cunt. The rhythmic motion was suddenly interrupted by searing pain. Madison shifted from pumping my cock to grabbing my balls, squeezing and twisting. Anticipating my scream she slammed her hips down on my head and my world went dark.

I was seeing stars from the intense pain of what felt like her trying to rip my balls off. I screamed, but my lips just slide against her dripping labia. My mouth was wide open and I could feel drops of her juice hitting the back of my throat, making me cough.

She released her grasp and chuckled, "you didn't think this would be enjoyable did you? Anyone related to that bitch is my enemy, don't forget it."

She eased her hips up and started thrusting my cock with her hand again. "Times almost up, but there are a couple other things to go over. You could say I get very wet down there as you might be able to tell, but it will get even wetter. Anything that I allow in your mouth, you drink that down, understood?"

I tried to answer affirmatively, but was met with her pushing her pussy on my lips more and rubbing back and forth on my nose. She increased her tempo, grinding into my face in a fairly painful rhythm.

Then the same searing pain came back, but this time she had grabbed my balls and pulled back hard, slamming her hips down again. I felt my hips lift upwards out of instinct and emitted a scream that was silently muffled by her pussy. I could feel her hips shaking more and her pussy swelling and then it hit me as I was mid-scream. A jet of her cunt juice fired straight down my throat. I swallowed the acrid liquid and more instantly filled my mouth. She was pulling my balls with all her might and I tried to lapping my tongue deep into her cunt to quicken the intense torture. Finally, after what felt like an hour, but was probably no more than 2 minutes, she eased up, wiping her cunt along my face.

Madison got off the table, pulled on her sweat pants and calmly said, "don't forget to answer my texts promptly. Also, I'm having someone stop by the house to install some cameras and mics. It's probably very much expected at this point, but I will see and know everything."

Leaving me naked on the table she exited the door and I heard her bump into Sonia, "Hey babe, how was the massage? Mine was a little rough, but was a great release."

*********************************

I came home dazed, trying to think how to get out of this mess. If I went to the authorities it seemed like Madison would have time to order something that local police, not to mention federal officials would have any way to intercede. Those thoughts became even more unlikely as I pulled into our house and saw a van that said, "Stan's Security" on the side.

Three large men hopped out and one with a distinctly Russian accent said, "Open the place up, we have a lot of work to do to wire this thing through." Madison was weaving her web faster than I anticipated.

After a few hours the men left and I walked around the house looking around, knowing that anything and everything could be seen and heard by Madison. I received a text from her within a few minutes of entering, "You look tired and a little sore. Don't worry, I'll return your little bitch soon. We're having drinks some guys bought us. The attention seems to be really perking her up!"

I was fuming as I knew she was trying to drive a wedge between Sonia and I. Some pics starting coming through from Madison, who covertly was taking photos of Sonia with a guy pretty close to her. I knew she wouldn't act and that it was being forced upon her, but I had to admit it was getting to me.

*******************************

Sonia came home hours later completely drunk. She stumbled into the house calling my name, "Adddrriiiiano!" The pet name she liked to call me. I was laying in bed when I got a text from Madison, "The little bitch can't holder her liquor very well. Give her a good rough fuck, but don't cum. Pounder her, but after a few minutes I want you slowing down and pulling out."

"Hiiii sexxxy!" Sonia sang as she came into the bedroom. "Madison is so much fun, but I want to have fun with you!" Sonia stripped off her top revealing her fulsome chest. She stumbled but slipped out of her skirt, standing in front of me in panties and a bra. She shed those quickly and I admired her dark nipples and cute cunt with a thin, dark landing strip.

Knowing I wouldn't be able to finish and taking Madison's orders, I hopped up and grabbed Sonia, pulling her in for a kiss. It felt amazing to have her mouth back on mine, however, I had flashbacks to where my lips were earlier...buried in Madison's cunt. I pushed Sonia down on the bed, face first and reached for her hips. "Ooh, taking control baby, I like..." she started saying as I drove my cock into her pussy. She squealed a bit not ready for it, but I immediately started pounding her.

"Ugghh...ow babe, that's a litttle...uggggh" she let out.

I just continued to fuck her thinking of the day, Madison's orders and to be honest, the massage table session earlier. After a few minutes I was still rock hard, but pulled out. Sonia looked at me confused from being drunk, but also the extreme shift in attitude. "What's wrong honey? Something I did? You can keep going like that, it was painful at first, but turning me on." I told her, "No, nothing, I'm just not feeling the mood right now", and laid down beside her. There was clear disappointment on her face, but she seemed exhausted and laid down besides me. Madison's plan, whatever it was, was clearly starting to work.

Swingly
Swingly
102 Followers