The Intentional Cuckquean Ch. 04

Story Info
Revelations for Madison.
4.1k words
4.75
5.4k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/18/2024
Created 01/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swingly
Swingly
104 Followers

Over the next few weeks life went by with Chrissy spending more and more time with Richard and me with Trent. It got to the point where Chrissy had virtually moved into Richard and Madison's house.

One day I was at the office and I had Chrissy explain to me in detail how things were. She told me that she had taken over the bedroom and moved Madison's clothing and personal things to the guest room. She had replaced the drawers and closet space with her own clothes, which Richard would assess if they were appropriate (i.e., skimpy enough).

I sat back in my chair thinking about how pissed Madison must have been to relegate her to a guest room. I undid the button of my jeans and slipped my hand down into my panties, feeling the moisture building in my cunt. "Tell me more Chrissy, what's the most humiliating thing for Madison," I asked her as I rubbed my clit.

"Oh, it has to be the fuck licking!" Chrissy said excitedly.

"The fuck licking? Why haven't you told me about this you slut?!" I asked.

"Well, Richard has this thing with his balls being licked. I do it all the time, but he likes it when he's fucking and he figured that Madison was good for that while him and I fuck. So we've tried it in pretty much every position, but I think doggy has to be the worst for her. She lays between my legs as Richard pounds me from behind and has to reach up with her tongue to lick his balls. I get so wet with Richard that there's no doubt my pussy juice is dripping all over her face." Chrissy answered.

I was furiously rubbing my pussy thinking about this and was able to say, "Go...go on..."

"One time he made sure she was sucking his nuts and wanted to feel her sucking as he came. He was so turned on I was squealing as his cock was hard and he unloaded a ton of cum in my pussy. He had Madison keep sucking as he stayed in me and slowly the cum had started oozing out. A lot of it dripped on her forehead and into her hair. I looked down at her and she seemed mortified by the situation."

That description set me over and I had a little cum myself. Fuck that's hot to think about.

After getting control of myself I told Chrissy, "Well, I've got to get going to Trent's" as I packed my stuff up. I had been seeing Trent the whole time and it escalated to where he was now calling me his girlfriend. "Oh, before though I'm seeing our friend Madison. Today is a big day." I told Chrissy.

"Really? Why? What's going on?" Chrissy asked like the vapid soul she was.

"Well today marks a bit of switch in our relationship lets say. She's been hounding me for the info on Taylor and it's time I came clean a bit." I told Chrissy as I smiled.

**********************

I met Madison at a local diner as I wanted to make sure she didn't have any outrageous outbursts, although she sometimes didn't seem to care where she was. I sat down in a booth and ordered a coffee, looking out the window. It had been months since meeting Madison, but today was a special day.

Madison walked in looking like a bundle of nerves. "Please tell me you've found them. I need to know!" she immediately demanded.

"Mads, would you like some food? The grilled cheese is amazing here." I deflected.

"Please, it's been weeks and I'm beginning to think you don't know anything. We're going to be done here and I'll figure out a way to get that little bitch out of my life!" Madison scowled.

"Mads, I actually do have some information for you today that should be life changing." I stated and took a sip from my coffee.

"Really, what? Tell me!" she desperately begged.

"Let's go back a while and think about Taylor. Now why do you think she came to me, at my little travel agency?" I asked her.

She looked confused so I continued, "Because I'm her fucking cousin you dumb cow! I helped plan her escape from your insanity! I've been helping her the whole time and you'll never get close to her. In fact there's something you should really see."

As I pulled out my iPad I could see the color drain from Madison's face. I fired up a video and played the surveillance footage of her fucking Trent. She put her hands to her mouth. I then played an audio file of her telling Trent how much she loved him.

"There may be no love between you and Richard, but in the order of possessive, violent souls, I think he's a notch above you. Imagine what he would do to you, maybe your kids?" I smiled.

"What...what...no...this isn't possible...it's not supposed to be this way..." Madison mumbled.

"Now you put my cousin through a lot, so there's a few things to do before we are in the clear, understood?" Madison just stared blankly. "Understood!" I said sternly.

"Yes" Madison meekly said.

"Good, be at this address on Saturday, 7pm sharp." I told her and slipped her a piece of paper. She looked at the address and her eyes bulged. "See something familiar?" I rhetorically asked, then got up and left.

************************

After meeting with Madison I headed over to Trent's place. I had a key at this point and let myself in. He was on the couch watching TV and I went up to him from behind and wrapped my arms around his chest. "Hey babe, how's my favorite man doing?" I asked him as he turned to kiss me.

"Great, just watching some news, nothing special. So what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" Trent asked.

I came around and sat on the couch next to him. "Well, I haven't been totally honest with you. I have some interests that we haven't really discussed." I told him. He looked a little uncomfortable, so I broke the pause, "I'm into some sexual fetishes we haven't explored...together that is."

Trent seemed to ease back now knowing the topic, but was still looking like a deer in headlights.

"I'm into domination and submissiveness...I particularly like to see this with women, but also enjoy it with men." I told him, thinking how honest I actually was at that stage.

"So what does that mean?" Trent asked me.

"I was hoping to show you this Saturday. There's a club I used to go to a lot, but haven't been in a while since seeing you. It's called the Butterfly Cage and I booked us a private room for Saturday. Will you come with me?" I asked in the most begging voice.

"For you anything babe." Trent said.

"Great, I'll text you the address this week, but you should get there around 8:00pm and I'll meet you at the entrance."

***************************

Saturday came quicker than I thought and I went to the Butterfly Cage. The hostesses let me through and informed me that my guest was waiting for me.

"Mads, I thought you would come. Seems like the most logical, calculating move, right?" I wryly asked her.

"What do you want me to do here? Going to whip me on stage or something? Let's get this over with." Madison said dejected.

"Oh babe, don't be so negative. You really got off on this place when you had my cousin up there. I thought she was playing around until I saw how intense the session was and you fucking around in the VIP section. But don't worry, we'll be original here this time. Let's go, this way." I said as I chuckled.

We went down a dark corridor to an innocuous door at the end. I opened it and inside was a chair with arm and leg locks, a bench with items, and a closet.

"First, we need to find the right outfit for you. I've already pre-chosen it, but let me find it in this closet. While doing that I want you completely naked." I ordered Madison.

As Madison stripped I pulled out a leather corset with no bra, but tit supports and leather belts to cinch the waist tightly. I found matching leather stocking suspender holders, stockings and a crotchless leather panty. I looked at Madison and said to her, "Ah, here it is. Put these on and sit in the chair when you are done."

I watched as Madison slipped the corset on, pushing up her tits and jutting them outwards. She put the rest of the garments on and sat in the chair. I locked her wrists and legs to the chair and she asked, "What's the point of this? Putting on a show in this dim lit room?"

"Honey, this next part is going to be rather uncomfortable and I can't have you moving." I said as I smiled at her.

I went to the bench and found a large ball gag. Madison knew not to resist and accepted it in her mouth as I tightened the strap around the back of her head. She was facing away from the bench, but tried to look back to see what I was up to. I wheeled a metal IV support frame from the corner and put it next to her. She looked it over and her eyes screamed confusion.

"Now, for reasons to be understood later I need to make you look a little different. The most visible thing tonight are these tits of yours. While nice, I think we can make them a lot larger. I went to the bench and pulled out two, one liter saline packs. I hung the packs on the frame and attached tubing to them that terminated in long sharp needles.

"Saline, totally harmless, dissipates in the body after a while, but for a few hours can really add some size...it's genius...oh, and it can hurt a bit if we fill certain areas, such as your tits. Let's get started as we don't have forever and I want to make sure these titties are nice and full." I told her.

Madison's eyes bulged as I pushed a needle into the top of her right breast and then applied medical tape. I did the same to her left. She let out a slight groan, but the needles were relatively thin and I doubt hurt that much. I opened the saline valves and could see from the flow indicator that saline was moving into her tits.

"Now, you are going to be serving drinks tonight, but your hands will be tightly bound behind your back. So how does one serve drinks without hands? Well, we need to attach the tray somehow. I've seen it before where a woman with pierced nips can suspend a tray."

Madison looked at me frightfully.

"Oh, I'm not going to pierce your nipples...not yet at least. But we do need to figure out how to get a tray attached here. We need to start with a good foundation." I told her.

I went to the bench and came back with three metal "petals" that were spiked. They looked like a little flower with three petals, with many little tack sized spikes on each petal. On the back was a ring of metal. I took one and showed Madison.

"These are devious little flowers. You see, when I start turning the ring the petals start closing up, just like the reverse of blooming." I chirped.

I took one of them and put the center right at Madison's right nipple. She was heaving up and down, breathing hard, and tried to struggle a bit, but the chair held firm. I started twisting the ring on the back of the metal flower and the petals started closing. Eventually the spikes pressed into her tender nipple flesh and Madison let out a grunt.

"Honey, they are barely on you. We need to make sure they are secure to support a tray of drinks. Silly Mads." I laughed.

I twisted the ring more and the petals started closing around her nipple. The spikes must have dug their way into her nipple deep as I felt some resistance, but then the ability to turn the ring a few times more. Madison was howling into her ball gag and thrashing about.

"Let's get this left nipple done now." I said to her and affixed the left the same way as the right.

I looked at Madison whose tits were starting to visibly look larger from the saline and her nipples tipped with metal rings secured by the "flowers". What a sight and we had only just begun. "One more to go and I'm sure you know where!" I told her.

I took the last metal flower and pressed it against her clit. I wound the ring around and just like her nipples the spiked petals encased her clit. Madison really bucked and tried to move away, but pushed her down a bit and kept twisting until the metal flower was secured tightly to her clit, the spikes firmly embedded within.

"What's next? Oh yes, your hood. I went to the closet and pulled out a leather hood that had small slits for her eyes, a zipper for her mouth, but otherwise would cover her full head. I pulled the hood over her head, bunched her hair into it and zipped it up. With the ball gag in, even her grunts could barely be heard.

I sat on the chair next to her as I needed some more time for the saline to fill her tits, which were at least a size larger already and starting to look obscene.

"So much pain in this world, huh Mads? We reap what we sow though...right?" I said as I looked at her looking over at me. After another 15 minutes the saline bags were nearly empty. I squeezed both to make sure every last drop was in her tits, removed the needles, and felt underneath her right boob. It was dense and heavy. I could hear her groan in the ball gag as I did this, guessing the large amount of saline in her swollen tit was as painful.

"You've got to be on the far side of DD's honey! Look at those knockers!" I called out shaking both of them to her dissatisfaction.

I then unfastened her bindings and led her to a standing position. "One last thing, let's get your tray attached, shall we?"

I took a rectangular serving tray that had two metal eyelets on each side and took two metal rods with clips on either end. I clipped one metal rod to her right nipple's "flower" ring and the other metal rod to her left nipple ring. Putting the tray underneath I then clipped each other end of the metal rods to the tray eyelets and let the tray go.

Madison's nipples sagged straight down just from the weight of the tray and she let out a guttural groan. "Well, we need to support this in case we add a lot of drinks right?" I told her.

I took one longer metal rod that had an adjustable length. I clipped one end to an eyelet on the front bottom of the tray and then positioned the other end of the metal rod toward her clit. I extended the metal rod so I could clip into her clit flower ring and kept extending the rod until it pushed the metal flower encasing her spiked clit downward. Aside from being very uncomfortable, this stabilized the tray from the bottom.

The last two things I did was put Madison's arms in a full sleeve arm binder, incapacitating them entirely and then clipping her ankles together with cuffs and a 14" chain to restrict her walking.

"All done! You look great. Now, an attendant will get you when needed." I told Madison and left the room.

It was just turning 8pm and I walked to the lobby and saw Trent. "Hi baby! Was just saying hello to some old friends! I'm so excited to show you this part of my life!" I gushed.

We walked down the same corridor, but through a different door and into a small lounge like room. It had one way mirrored glass of the main stage area, where a performance was taking place, a large sofa to watch, and was dimly lit with velour everywhere.

"What's going on, on stage?" Trent asked me.

"Oh, that's one their star performers, Lia. She's breaking in a new slave. I actually helped find that one as her last slave Marni had a change of lifestyle that I helped her through." I told him.

I followed up, "We'll be able to have a great view of the show and this glass is one way mirrored, so no one can see what you and I do!" I playfully told him. He smiled back at me and pulled me in for a kiss.

After a few minutes of making out a hostess came over and asked, "Are you ready for drink service?" I nodded affirmatively with a smile.

I looked at Trent and told him, "You'll love this honey. We'll have our own personal attendant tonight. They are all part of the show. They don't say a word and are ours for the evening!"

Not knowing what to expect Trent let out a, "that's cool."

As both of us were snuggled on the couch together Madison hobbled in. I had been concerned Trent would recognize her, but when she came in she looked like a totally different person. Her head and hair were unrecognizable in the leather hood. Her tits were enormous, both bursting upwards from all the saline, but getting dragged down from the tray attached to her nipples. She hobbled over a few feet from the sofa where Trent and I were.

I looked deep into her eyes as I saw her staring at Trent. Her eyes glistened with what I assumed were the start of tears.

I pulled a booklet from the tray and told Trent, "Here's the drink list. They don't talk so we just need to check the boxes of what we want and she will come back out with them. Also, unlike a strip club, you can touch here."

"Her tits, they look so unnatural and huge!" Trent exclaimed. I laughed and whispered, "Well someone had something to get off their chest. These women are usually bimbos and pain sluts who get off on this. Have fun tonight baby, give her ass a slap after we order."

We checked our drink boxes and I roughly threw the booklet onto the tray, eliciting a grunt and a slight bow as Madison adjusted to the quick change in weight. As she turned to deliver our orders Trent gave her ass a swat and Madison jumped a bit from the hit.

I turned my attention to Trent, straddled him and started kissing him passionately. He responded in kind and pulled me hard into him. I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off and he wasted little time in doing the same with me, freeing my tits from my bra as well. I stood up for a second and pulled down my skirt and panties at the same time. I told him, "Fuck I'm so turned on right now, I just want to fuck your brains out!"

Trent didn't need a second notice and pulled his pants down with his boxers, his cock already hard and waiting for me. I was already soaking wet from prepping Madison, but lied to Trent, "Baby, look how wet I am, you're going to slip inside me so easily!" I went back to straddling him and buried my pussy onto his cock to the hilt.

I started kissing him again and slowly ground my hips against him, feeling his dick slide up and down. "Baby, I love your cock...fuck me!" I screamed out.

I saw in my peripheral vision Madison was led back in the room by the hostess, this time with our drinks perched atop the tray attached to her. In between thrusts I looked over and commanded, "Over here please."

Madison approached carefully, trying to minimize the movement of the tray. It must have been painful as I saw her nipples distended and pulled down severely. The spikes were doing there job though and keeping the tray secured.

Madison stood within a foot of Trent and I, both naked with him inside me. I pushed Trent back against the sofa and took his drink from the tray. Slowly grinding his cock with my hips I put the drink to his lips and said, "Your favorite cocktail, my favorite cock!" I glimpsed back at Madison's eyes as they were reddening from crying.

Trent wasn't paying attention to any of this as he watched my tits sway as I fucked him. I took his drink and dropped it a half inch before the bottom of the tray, so it landed on there with a thud, causing Madison to lean over, groaning.

I caught Trent looking at Madison's tits as I fucked him harder. "You like her udders? You like fake bimbo tits?" I sternly asked Trent. Out of his element he said, "No...no...uhhh...I like your tits baby...yours are so much better. God...unnggghh...you're so wet right now I don't think I've felt you like this!"

Trent was right, my pussy was sopping wet from having Madison right next to me and fucking the only guy she loved in a while, maybe ever. I continued fucking Trent, alternating between slowing down to have sips from the drinks and increasing the tempo.

"Goddd, yes...fuck me harder!" I cried out, truly enjoying the moment.

Eventually Trent was ready to come and he grabbed my hips. I told him, "Fuck me baby, fill my cunt up with your seed. Fill me up!" I was more vocal than normal, but I wanted Madison to hear every bit of it. Trent tensed up and then I felt a flood of semen in my pussy. "That's it baby, I feel it, god it's so good!" I came too knowing that Madison was witnessing all of this.

Swingly
Swingly
104 Followers
12