The Intentional Cuckquean Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed over Trent, a sweaty mess. "Hostess! We're done with our drinks, can you have the attendant readied to clean us please." I yelled over to the corner, where the hostess remained. "Of course ma'am," she confirmed.

"You'll love the personal service they provide here," I told Trent.

Madison went out of view and came back a few minutes later, this time without the tray. Her mouth was showing awkwardly as the hood had been unzipped there and instead of the ball gag her mouth was propped open with a metal mouth spreader.

I had gotten off Trent and I sat back on the couch, both of us naked. The hostess led Madison over to us and instructed her to get to her knees in front of me. The hostess stated, "Ladies first!" and pushed Madison to her knees, gripping the back of the hood and leading it toward my crotch.

Madison knew what to do and started licking. My cunt was warm from the fucking, slick from all the cum in it, but this made me develop more of my own juices. I grabbed Madison's head and thrust her into my pussy, grinding my cunt deeply into her mouth. I could feel her tongue flickering around, finding gobs of cum that were starting to leak out of me.

"Mmmm, her tongue is delightful," I cooed and looked over at Trent who couldn't stop staring.

Madison continued to lap at me and thrashed a bit, likely for air as I released some pressure so she didn't pass out. I then took her hood and pushed her head down from the bottom of my pussy and told her "tongue out!" as I wiped her from the bottom to top of my slit. I did this a few times and then pushed her backwards and instructed her, "Okay enough, time to clean MY man."

I saw the trepidation in Madison's eyes, but she knew the repercussions for disobedience. She scooted over to Trent and between his legs started licking the shaft of his cum covered cock. It was coated in his cum and my pussy juice, which must have been quite the meal for Madison. She licked him thoroughly and I looked her deep in her broken eyes. "I think we're done here...for tonight." I said as I signaled to the hostess.

12