All Comments on 'The Interloper Bk. 01'

by sensanin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fabulous story. Well written, care about the characters, love the women's rights theme throughout, n want to know what happens next. Depth to ur heroine. Our heroine. Imperfect yet of great value to her community. Pls write a sequel, novella, longer version within ur worlds. Series. Publishers! Worthy author n theme.

DeeFisher123DeeFisher1233 months ago

Excellent. Funny and hot. I'll be here for book2!

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Weird. Compelling. Hilarious. Sexy without too much graphic sex. A likable, smart, complicated, spunky, resourceful protagonist. Don't usually go for this sort of fantasy, but I had no trouble turning the pages on this.

REALLY did not understand the end of chapter 8, where she finds the pills in Cole's room, hides them from Caster and the parents, and then instantly you transition to a scene with Rain, foreshadowing the Gathering. What was that? A dream sequence? A real event in the story? If so, how did we get there. I was lost.....

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Tilly should not be willing to cut Rain any slack for what he did to her. Nothing like that done after feeding the victim mind-altering drugs is consensual. And they straight up lied to her about the drink affecting her mind. Maybe she did entertain fantasies about sex with him, but no way can that be construed as consent. If, as presented, he was only doing something she wanted, then after the fact she would have had no qualms about doing it again. Since she clearly and most emphatically did not want that, then clearly his claim it was consensual was totally bogus.

Of course, I recognize the author's prerogative to craft a society in which this kind of coercion is tolerated. But that doesn't mean Tilly has to tolerate his distorted concept of consent, or accept that what happened was somehow partly her own doing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensanin@sensanin
UPDATE [November 7, 2023]: Y’all are beyond sweet! Thank you so much for all the private messages and comments on my stories recently. As I mentioned… somewhere, I am a needy little demon who thrives off accolades to write. It’s my toxic trait and I’m fine with it! But truly,...