The Intern

Story Info
Intern Kris sucks her first cock.
1.3k words
4.17
16.6k
16
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always recognize summer by the arrival of a new crop of interns. This year was no different.

One, a pretty, slender, kind of exotic looking young girl with waist length brown hair, named Kris, said she'd like to ask me something and wondered if we could have lunch.

My momma didn't raise any kids stupid enough to turn down a lunch date with a pretty young girl.

Instead of going to the cafeteria, we got our food and moved outside where it was more private. We exchanged the usual pleasantries and small talk about the job; she was obviously uncomfortable and not anxious to broach the real topic.

To try to get things moving—and to get to the point before the end of our lunch break—I finally asked, "So what's on your mind?"

She got a "deer in the headlights" look on her face. Then she put down her sandwich and asked, "Have you ever had a blowjob?"

Fortunately I didn't have anything in my mouth and so I didn't choke. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it definitely wasn't this.

"How old are you?" Somehow I had the presence of mind to ask.

"Eighteen."

"I want to see some ID." I have enough problems without talking about stuff like this with a minor.

She fished around in her purse and pulled out a driver's license. The picture on it was definitely her, and the date of birth showed she turned eighteen a couple of months ago. I was satisfied and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Yes," I said, not having a clue where this was headed. "Why would you ask?"

"Well," she said, "I figured you'd be pretty experienced because you're older." She really knows how to make a guy's heart go pitter-pat, but I didn't say anything; I didn't want to spoil the moment, whatever "the moment" was going to end up being.

She looked down at her hands and wouldn't make eye contact. "You see, I've never given a blowjob." I admit I was surprised. "I guess I just wasn't ready to put a boy's penis in my mouth." Interesting choice of vocabulary. "But I'm going to go to college in the fall, and I know it'll be expected."

She paused, but I still kept quiet, letting her get it out in her own way and in her own time.

"So I was wondering, you being older and experienced," she really knew how to flatter a guy, "if you'd teach me how to do it." She kind of sighed after she got that out, and twisted her hands around in her lap.

I figured honesty was the best policy.

I said, "Well, that wasn't what I was expecting, but sure, I'll be glad to help you out." So would any other straight guy, I thought, but, of course, I was smart enough not to point that out.

"Meet me in my office after work today," I suggested. She said, "OK," and with that lunch was over and we had to get back to work. I wondered how much work she'd get done in the afternoon; I was positive how much I was going to accomplish.

As the building emptied out after quitting time, I stayed at my desk, pretending to go through some paperwork. Fifteen or twenty minutes later Kris came in, obviously nervous. I told her to close the door and to try to relax: I wasn't going to attack her or otherwise hurt her. She nodded dumbly as she moved to shut the door.

I stood up, moved from behind my desk, and had her stand close in front of me.

I said, "As far as I'm concerned, blowjobs are given topless and kneeling. So drop the top."

She was wearing a sleeveless cotton blouse that buttoned down the front. She slowly undid the buttons, while keeping her eyes downcast. Anybody else, I'd have told to stop dallying and get out the tits, since I didn't want a striptease; but I didn't want to do anything to spook her.

She finally pulled off the blouse and stood there in her bra, eyes still downcast. "The bra, too," I said.

"They're not very big, just 32B."

"That's OK," I said, "I like 'em small," which is true as far as it goes: I like them small, big, and any size in between. They're tits, after all. What's not to like?

So she reached both hands behind her back and undid the bra hook. She shyly brushed the straps down her arms and let the bra fall to the floor. "I hope they're OK," she said.

I bushed her pink nipples with my fingers and they instantly got hard. However shy or embarrassed she seemed, she was enjoying this.

"Kneel," I said, and she complied immediately. This one has potential, I thought.

I unzipped my pants and pulled out my dick. She took it in her hand and started to stroke it.

I said, "A proper blowjob doesn't involve hands at any point. Fold your hands in your lap and keep them there."

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry," she said.

"Nothing to apologize for. You're a beginner, after all." She just nodded.

She kept her eyes focused on my dick and moved her mouth toward it. Suddenly she stopped, looked up at me with those big, doe eyes, and asked, "Are you going to cum in my mouth?"

"If you're any good," I said, "and you'd better swallow it all, too!"

She kind of gulped, then moved toward my cock again and tentatively licked around the head. I could feel the blood filling it up; hell, with a mouth virgin I was surprised I wasn't hard as a rock already.

She got my cockhead glistening wet by licking it; then she pursed her lips and sucked me into her mouth. I've known fellatrixes who bragged on how many cocks they've sucked who didn't know to do that!

She kept her eyes glued to the shaft. She also didn't go all that deep. However, she certainly sucked hard on the upstroke. Unlike a lot of experienced cocksuckers I've known, she understood why it's called cock sucking and not cock mouthing.

Out of consideration for her unpracticed jaw muscles, I didn't really try hold back. Even if I had, eventually a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, and so that's what I did. Even though I warned her to swallow it all, I put my hand at the back of her neck just before I was ready to cum. I didn't want any telltale stains on the carpet.

However, I needn't have bothered: She swallowed every last drop, though I think it was a challenge. The feel of a girl's throat muscles when she's swallowing cum is just exquisitely pleasurable, and this time was no exception.

When I'd finished cumming she took her mouth off my cock, but she maintained lip contact and suction all the way up. I pointed out that it was her responsibility to lick the last drops, the post-cum ooze, off a man's dick, and she did so without a word.

"Wow. That was pretty good, especially for your first time," I said, and I meant it.

"What could I do to have been better?" she asked. What a girl!

"The most important thing would be eye contact. Instead of staring a the shaft, you should look at the guy's face. That way you can judge how much he's enjoying it. Besides, for some reason I can't explain, having a girl look up at you while she's sucking your cock is just hot as hell. But don't worry. We'll practice and you'll be surprised how fast you'll improve." I didn't say any more because I didn't want to discourage her.

"Well, thanks," she said. "I appreciate it."

We made plans for future sessions where she could work on her short comings (cumings?), but, honestly, the only things that needed work, in addition to eye contact, were going deeper, and, particularly, creative use of her tongue.

I just love mentoring interns! I'm sure this one will do well in college—and not just because she's smart.

To be continued.