The Intern Pt. 02

Story Info
Kris gives her second blowjob.
1.1k words
4.5
9.5k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Intern, Part Two

Guess who stopped by my office the next day at quitting time? She knocked lightly on my door jamb and asked, "I wondered if I could come in for a few minutes--if you don't have to run home right away, that is." She seemed a little unsure of herself and nervous. I guess I would be too in her place.

"Sure, come on in, have a seat, and tell me what's on your mind."

She closed the door behind her and sat down. Yesterday's skirt was what I think they call a pencil skirt. Anyway, it didn't have any pleats and more or less hugged her hips and legs. Today's, which ended about two inches above her knees, was pleated. She sat demurely, legs together, hands folded in her lap. She was the picture of innocence; an onlooker would never guess what she'd been doing twenty-four hours before.

"Please tell me if I'm being a pest," she began, "but I really was serious about what we discussed yesterday. If it's convenient--if you have a few minutes before you leave--would you mind helping me improve over yesterday?"

I had nowhere to go but home, to a microwave dinner, beer, and mind numbing TV. So what do you think?

"Sure, I have time to help." I got up and walked around my desk. She rose from the chair and knelt.

"Kneeling is only part of a blowjob. What's the other part?" I demanded. I was happy to help, but I'll be damned if I was going to let her get away with half assed cocksucking; there are enough girls out there already who think putting it in their mouths is all they need to do. The world doesn't need more like them.

"Kneeling and topless," she said, still on her knees.

"And so?"

"My breasts are too small. I don't like for guys to see them."


"Who says they're too small?" I demanded.

"Well, nobody's actually told me that; but what you see on the Internet and in magazines..."


"Are plastic bimbos and not real women!" I finished for her. I took her hand and helped her back to her feet.

She didn't look convinced. "Well, girls notice who guys check out, and it always seems to be the girls with lots up top. I wish I didn't need the money from this job for college so I could get them fixed!" She seemed disgusted with herself and her looks.

"Kris, guys are wired to check out every good looking female they see. That doesn't always mean the ones with big tits. I definitely checked you out your first day when they brought you around and introduced you to everyone, and I know for a fact--don't ask for details!--that I'm not the only one.

"Don't forget, I saw your breasts yesterday, and, believe me, they are just gorgeous! If you hadn't made the agenda blowjobs, I'd have given them a whole lot more attention! Trust me when I tell you that they don't need to be 'fixed.' Besides, you're a slender girl. You'd look ludicrous with a set of double D's."

At that she giggled and smiled shyly.

"Well, I'm still not sure, but..." She reached up and slowly began to unbutton her top. I'll have to remember to tell her I like tops that open down the front. Unlike yesterday, once she got the top off she reached behind her back, unhooked her bra, and tossed it across the room with a sort of triumphant smile.

"That's better," I said. Then, like the day before, I brushed my fingers across her nipples and they immediately got hard. My fingers were at the sides of her chest, and I slid them up and down as my thumbs gently move across her nipples.

I guided her around until I could sit in the chair she had been using. I sat down, spread my legs, put my arms around her waist, and pulled her closer. Her beautiful breasts were at mouth level. I started licking her nipples, and she relaxed and sighed.

Her mouth went slack and her breathing became heavy. She clearly liked having her nipples licked. So I started to suck them, and she let out a little gasp. I snaked my hand up her skirt and managed one light stroke across her panties before she tensed up and quickly brushed my hand away. I don't know whether it was the wrong time of the month or if she was feeling shy or what. I just wanted her to get something out of it, since I was enjoying it so much. However, I let it pass. Another time. Maybe.

I stood and said, "You have delicious breasts, but it's time to kneel."

She dropped in place, and I unzipped. This time, thanks to snacking on her tits, I really was rock hard.

She'd learned her lessons well. Hands folded in her lap. She took me into her mouth, but kept her eyes focused on the shaft. I said, "Look up at me. I want to see those beautiful brown eyes." She immediately complied, and I got even more turned on.

This time I did try to hold back. Frankly, I wanted it to last and didn't much care about her jaw muscles. Still, she had a way of insisting that I give her my load.

My face must have expressed what I was feeling, because I didn't say much; but she adjusted her technique depending on what she saw. Given that she still wasn't going very deep and was sticking with basic sucking, her second blowjob was much better than her first.

I emptied my nuts. She swallowed greedily. I didn't try to hold her head like yesterday so she wouldn't leave a telltale mess, and my faith was justified: She didn't lose any, and, after the last suck, she didn't have to be reminded to lick up the post-cum drops.

I always did like a quick study!

"That was fantastic! You've really improved since yesterday" I said, and I meant it. She could learn to be a better cocksucker, but even if she didn't she'd be OK, nothing for anyone to complain about.

"You really mean it?"

"Of course I do," I said. "We'll have to practice again soon."

"OK," she said. "Thanks for helping me out this way." Just like I was really doing her a favor.

So again we parted company. One thing was sure: We were going to have to find a place other than my office. No one had come by either time, but, eventually, our luck would run out and the janitors would catch us. That wouldn't help either of our careers.

To be continued.