All Comments on 'The Intern: An Anal Seduction'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot. Had me rubbing myself to an orgasm!!!

TraumseeleTraumseeleover 2 years ago

Loved the plot twist, looking forward to the next chapters :)

ElKabong44ElKabong44over 2 years ago

Love love love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another masterpiece work of art. Love this story.

taco1085taco1085over 2 years ago

IF he is that hung and she loves his cock. there is no way I would be going months without. if my wife ever did what she does... there is no way I would be leaving it alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Trashy, crap writing. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; As usual Jasmine a hot, sexy story and as usual, I was soon dripping and having to rub one out, can n't wait for part2:)

VincepetroneVincepetroneover 2 years ago

Awesome story as always.. super hot, bring on the next part quickly please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait for part 2!

dcblydcblyover 2 years ago

Great job as usual. 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love everything about this story! Can’t wait for the second part!!!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

Hot! Five stars, Jasmine! You got my cock drooling and my nipples erect! Looking forward to more! I wish I could meet a local Judy and fill in for her husband by filling her with my semen.

jfh55jfh55over 2 years ago

A great story has me wanting more now.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Everyone likes to hear about a bitch boss get turned around. Pussy licking is fine but my taste in kink runs more to things in holes, so I can't wait to read about Judy getting Ryan's cock all the way up her asshole.

liz33ndliz33ndover 2 years ago

super sexy and so submissive,

ShelleysGirlShelleysGirlover 2 years ago

You never let me down. Another good story - or start of story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another excellent story Jasmine. I love your writing, and they never fail to turn me on. I was also thinking how this could also be one of your illustrated stories. I look forward to the next “chapter”; and future submissions.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 2 years ago

I adore your disgustingly filthy mind that allows you to write such wonderfully dirty stories. I note that you always thank your editor. Whoever did the job on this tale needs to pull her/ his finger out. For example, you say at the beginning Judy is at least 6" taller than Marcie. This changes later on. Ryan veers between being Marcie's fiancee and her husband. Marcie 'always' uses the term cunt, but then instructs Judy to eat her pussy. 5🌟 to you for the original story; only 3 for your editor, I'm afraid.

BillNABillNAover 1 year ago

Every one of your stories are so hot. Now to start part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

interesting...

ShelleysGirlShelleysGirlabout 1 year ago

You paint your characters so well, as you lead them through their doubts and into their joys.

dylan67dylan6712 months ago

My partner squirts and I love it gatching as much of it in my mouth as I can if I don't get enough she will replenish it with a golden shower so I'm hoping this series is wet and wild

4chuckssite4chuckssite12 months ago

556. An improbable but necessary beginning to what seems to have potential with the dominated becoming dominent. Maybe soon the men will get involved too. Although the men in your stories tend to have uncommonly large dicks, some of us love pussy too. Perhaps we will be offered some!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow! I had taken a break from your stories for a while but after reading this I don’t know why!! I was hard the whole time trying not to cum! Can’t wait to read Part 2! You’re a great writer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...