All Comments on 'The Intern Ch. 02'

by Mistress_Christine

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 5 years ago
ok

this was alright, but the first part was better

Mistress_ChristineMistress_Christineover 5 years agoAuthor

Jenorma, I know you don't like my stories and never have so I wonder why you keep reading them? Do you get a secret thrill from posting negative comments? Why didn't you say something nice about chapter one but just confined yourself to posting derogatory comments? May I humbly suggest that in future you stop reading my stories. I wouldn't want to upset you any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not Bad

This one wasn't terrible, it wasn't as good as the first part, but just ignore Jenorma2012, she's got a critical eye, hypercritical for an erotic story. Jenorma, chill out. You do not know the difference between critique and critical, there is a difference. Don't be so detail-oriented about the stories. They're just for fun, for some of us. Don't say anything unnecessary or rude.

Now that that's out of the way, it wasn't bad grammar-wise, and the chapter itself wasn't great, but it certainly wasn't the worst I've read. Maybe get the characters to feel something more for each other. Show their passionate for each other, maybe have the next chapter be less sexual and more about a leadup for the characters crossing the line of fu** buddies to lovers.

stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
Enjoyable and sexy

I really liked both chapters and found them very Erotic and sexy.

I enjoyed the shopping very much and the walking to car in skimpy undies.

I liked the occasional adding of the phrase Good girl. The ending with a protective arm round Yvonne was good too , nicely done.

I am eagerly awaiting chapter three, thank you

skinnysailorskinnysailorover 5 years ago
Wow

Wow another woodie from reading your work Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Chapter 02. Is Yummy,,, Yes! 😜

Hallo Mistress Christine!

"The Intern" chapter 02, is well written as always, and just plain SEXY FUCKING HOT,,, Yes! 😘

Thank-you... 5-Stars and 10-Yummy Mouth Watering Orgasm!

Your very kinky dyke friend,

Gay Kat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMistress_Christine@Mistress_Christine
428 Followers
I am a retired Mistress reminiscing over past adventures. I am always interested in feedback. Comments will be noted and queries may even be answered. Pm play will not be considered although private queries might be. The key word in this paragraph is 'RETIRED'. This means tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES