The Intern Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Undaunted by these pathetic excuses, I methodically and relentlessly wore him down. I wore lacy boy-shorts panties that left the bottom half of each cheek bare, then bent over where he would just happen to catch a peek. I played with myself for him, stroking a lubed finger in and out of my anus as I rubbed my clit. I even slipped a lubed finger into him once, just when he was about to come in my mouth. I was covering my mouth and giggling silently when Daryl called up a little later, saying that the neighbor below us said that it sounded like a woman was being murdered upstairs. Let's just say, I wasn't the screaming woman that night.

I had been gleefully encouraged when Greg had put his fingertip in my bottom today when I showed him my therapy progress, but I had no idea he had come this far over to the backside. Problem was, brilliant negotiator that he was, Greg had decided to use the promise of satisfaction of my anal demands to get his own kink satisfied. His kink: apparently, I had to put on a show for him... and I had to do it in public.

For a woman that aspired to disappear from society for most of her adult life, you can imagine how excited I was about fitting a Lovehoney Full Bloom Rose plug into my bottom with only the very sheer curtains hiding me, and those with a 1.5 inch crack still open to the busy room, not to mention our overly-solicitous waiter Eli, who was ready to refill any slightly-evaporated liquid at the table at a moment's notice. I honestly didn't think Greg even cared about what the world outside saw, he only had eyes and a bulging cock for my squirming, self-conscious discomfort. Sick bastard. Still, I was dying to have daddy fuck my ass. Wait, no. No, I didn't say daddy, you said daddy. Shut up about daddy fucking your ass, already.

I took the toy out of my handbag and quickly covered it with my hands in my lap. I glanced up at Greg, and he leaned back in the booth, spreading his arms widely over the top, enjoyment plainly written across his face. Then, I started thinking strategy. The table would do a pretty good job of hiding the view from above, so if I just stayed on my side curled up against dadd—Greg, I mean, then I could just work it in by pulling up the dress a little in back. The folds of my dress would cover things pretty well, otherwise.

I lifted the dress over my bottom and began to bring the toy behind me, looking carefully for any sign of people glancing over. Then, Greg clucked his tongue. "You know, you need to get it wet first, right?" he said, oh so knowledgably for an anal virgin. I pursed my lips and glared at him. I knew he just wanted to torture me a little more by making me suck on it in front of everyone.

Well, at that point, I decided that it was only fair if I brought him into the fun. So, instead of bringing it to my mouth and sucking on the plug for an audience, I put it down in his lap, right next to his insanely hard cock. Then, I smiled and lowered my head to his lap and began licking and sucking on it with obvious enjoyment. All my slurping noises and soft moaning grunts drifted up to where he watching me with glazed eyes and a clenched jaw. Then, of course, Eli the waiter came and found me bobbing my head in Greg's lap. My head was obscuring most of Greg's lap from Eli's view, and I'm afraid he made a few assumptions.

"Is... is everything all right, Mr. Forrester?" Eli asked with a note of awed uncertainty in his voice. I just kept happily bobbing up and down on the plug, though now I kept the noise down out of courtesy.

"The escargot were superb... or so I hear. I didn't actually get any. But, I'm afraid they've made my girlfriend rather... sleepy," Greg said, his laughter barely disguised.

There was a long pause after that, but I didn't let it deter me from getting that plug good and wet. "My girlfriend hasn't been that sleepy in years..." the waiter said fervently, before clearing his throat. "Um... right. Very good, Mr. Forrester. We'll have your entrees out shortly... unless you'd like to wait for your girlfriend to finish her... nap."

"I don't think that will be necessary, Eli. A man's got to keep up his strength, hasn't he?" Greg replied.

"Yes sir," Eli replied, whisking away the empty dishes and closing the curtains very tightly.

Greg's hands went to the back of my head, feeling it going up and down in his lap for a bit before turning my face to his. "I think it's wet, now, Princess," he said, his eyes promising me that I would pay dearly for my fun. God, I couldn't wait.

I smiled up at him from his lap, petting his raging hard-on and giving the tip of the plug one last lick, "Well, if you're sure, Daddy," I said, smirking when I felt his cock jump under my hand at the last word. Hah! Maybe I wasn't the only one at the table with a "daddy complex."

I put the toy under the skirt of my dress and insinuated it into my opening a little. While I wasn't an anal virgin, I wasn't the most experienced either, mostly because it was hard for me to give someone else that much control and trust. I knew that I needed to make myself relax, push down and exhale to help it go into me with as little pain as possible. Still, I was excited and it was hard to relax. I pushed several times on it, but I kept tightening up and I knew I was running out of time. "Easy, Princess... you can do it..." Greg encouraged me, bending to kiss me as he stroked down my arms. He always made me feel like I was melting when he kissed me. Then, I felt him reach down to where I held the toy and then cover my hand with his own.

Soon, I gasped against his lips as I felt the plug sliding in, expanding me. I began panting when I felt my body take it in, moving it perfectly into place, the rose settling snugly in between my cheeks. "Oh... Daddy... I did it..." I panted, his arm holding me tightly against him as my body adjusted to the hard fullness in my bottom.

Greg moved my hand from his chest down to his cock, straining in his pants. "Do you feel what you're doing to me?" he rasped against my temple. "Do you want this cock inside you? Do you want Daddy to fuck your ass, Princess?"

"Yes Daddy, I need it. I want you so much, I can't stand it... please don't make me wait anymo—"

"And, we have the coq au vin for you, sir, and for mademoiselle we have... and I'll have these all wrapped up for you in just a moment... or we could just... always a pleasure, Mr. Forrester," Eli said, interrupting us and then smoothly adjusting to the needs of the changing situation as Daddy and I staggered out of the booth and left the restaurant, lost to the world.

*** *** ***

Greg brought me into the entryway, bent down, and removed my shoes one by one. Taking me by the hand, he led me to the bathroom, where he stood me in front of the mirror and slowly unpinned the curls in my updo and sent them tumbling down my shoulders one lock at a time. I did nothing. My hands just stayed at my sides and I watched him move, deliberately and precisely, doing exactly what he wanted. I was still. The only thing I did for myself was breathe... and yet I was almost shaking from head to toe.

I watched him move his strong fingers into my hair and begin massaging my scalp, and I closed my eyes as it became the only sensation in the universe. He leaned his body closer to mine, brushing the rosebud bloom between my cheeks and I moaned as the plug sent sensations through my body at the slight touch.

I felt one of Greg's strong arms curve around my hips, and the other guide my body to bend over the marble vanity. I stayed still, waiting for his touch, his voice, anything about him that told me of his wants or needs... the very act of being still for him sensitized me to no end. Then, I felt his fingertips, stroke down my spine, the sensation changing only slightly when his fingertips left my skin and stroked me through the satin gown. His hand then clasped the back of my neck firmly and a rush of wetness flooded my pussy and I shivered with pleasure, until I froze when he began pulsing his hips and his cock against my bottom. The glass rosebud snugly nestled between my soft cheeks was gently thrust harder against my anus, the sensations the plug was giving me pulling a soft cry out of my mouth. "Oh, Daddy..." I gasped.

I felt Greg's body bend over me, still thrusting. "You were very naughty at the restaurant, Princess. Do you realize what Eli thought you were doing?" he murmured, close to my ear.

"I... n-no, Daddy," whispered, my cheek moving slightly against the cool marble with each strong pulse from his body.

"Eli saw you leaning over Daddy's lap. He saw your head bobbing up and down. He saw you licking and sucking on Daddy's present... but, Eli thought you were sucking on Daddy's cock."

"Oh, no... I'm sorry Daddy. Did... did he think I was bad?" I asked, almost every nerve in my body focused on the sensation of the plug moving slightly in and out of my bottom.

"He thought you were Daddy's little cock slut, Princess," he rasped, grasping my waist in his hands and grinding his hips and cock hard against the rosebud, moving the plug in slow circles inside me. "He thought you couldn't wait to get a load of Daddy's cum inside you... was he right?" he asked, reaching between my legs and rubbing my clit through the cream colored satin. My legs nearly fell out from under me at the shock of sensation, but he held me up, changing to a quicker thrust and I couldn't help but push my hips back against him slightly.

"Oh Daddy..." I gasped, looking down my body to see his hips pushing against me.

"Answer me, Princess," he said, his fingers thrumming on my clit, filling the bathroom with wet sounds from my juicy pussy, "Are you Daddy's little cum slut?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes Daddy!" I screamed, my orgasm bursting through me. With a growl, Greg pulled me off the vanity, down on my knees, and after freeing his cock and shoving it into my mouth, he roared, sending of ropes of cum down my throat. I watched his face, both suffering and in ecstasy, as I sucked softly and swallowed his semen until he pulled himself out of my mouth. Then, I stayed on my knees, looking at the hands clasped in my lap. I had been a very bad girl.

I waited. I waited, feeling the glass rosebud pressed against my body's rosebud, waiting for him to take me and make me bloom again. Somehow, it was a delight for me to wait for him, to sit in perfect stillness, waiting for him to move me again and I felt no fear because I knew that, no matter what happened, Daddy would take care of me. Maybe that was why he said what he said... maybe that was the pull of being Daddy's little girl... to know someone so big and so good that would love me and keep me safe, if only I would trust and obey him.

I loved my Daddy.

As soon as the thought entered my mind, I opened my eyes in shock, and I was surprised to see Greg squatting next to me, watching my face silently. My lips opened, and suddenly I felt the words in my mouth, so frightening and irrevocable... words that changed everything. Then, with bitter cowardice, I closed my eyes and swallowed the words, feeling them pass resentfully down my throat, too large to go down peacefully.

Then, I felt his hand lift my chin out of my failure. I opened my eyes again to see his, both warm and heated, understanding me... and I was broken into pieces. I wasn't afraid, though, because I knew my Daddy loved puzzles and would put me back together again. "Look what you've done to your pretty dress, Princess," he murmured, holding up the spot where his fingers had rubbed my wet slit. "Let's get you out of it," he said, taking my hand and raising me to my feet.

I followed Daddy to the bedroom and let him lift the dress up my body, raising my arms high over my head to help him. Then, Daddy took my wrists in one hand and had me climb up on the bed, bending me, over my knees, pressing my chest down to the bed, and stretching my arms out in front of me. I stayed there naked, bowed like a fervent follower at the altar of his bed, waiting for my god... and waiting was my worship.

I loved my Daddy.

I felt him take the plug and slowly twist and slide it from my body, and I sighed in loss and anticipation, waiting for my Daddy to fill me again. I imagined him shedding his clothes, moving his strong body behind me, and positioning himself between my legs... and then my waiting became a blood sacrifice, cutting and cruel. I waited, hoping to hear his belt loosen, his pants fall to the floor, but the sounds never came.

Then, his voice spoke into my fantasy. "Princess, I want you to know that this will hurt me more than it hurts you..." he said, a calming hand on my back.

"What do you mean, Da—" I asked, and then squealed as a sharp sound filled the bedroom, my bottom stinging. His hand, then, soothed the place of punishment, warming it with his forgiveness. The place he struck felt alive, and his caress only seemed to remind me that it was there, but that was probably why Daddy did it. He knew that bad girls needed their punishment... and their forgiveness. He kept me there, writing my crimes in red handprints on my white bottom, listening to my cries of confession.

Oh, how I loved my Daddy.

When I had paid enough, I heard Daddy removing his clothes and hanging them up. Soon, I would feel him inside me. I shivered when I felt his weight on the bed behind me. I gasped at the sudden cold feeling of the gel he put on my bottom, massaging it around and inside of me. I pictured him doing the same to his strong daddy cock. Then his hands were on me, rubbing and separating my cheeks, exploring his playground. I felt his long hot cock slide up between my buttocks until it rested on my back, showing Daddy how far inside me he would go. I heard his breath shudder. "Daddy's going to put his cock into your ass now, Princess. Are you ready for that?"

"Yes, Daddy..." I said, arching my back and wiggling my bottom for him.

Daddy laughed, and the rich, warm sound of it almost making me come. "Hold still, now. I don't want to hurt you..." he said, taking my hip in his hand.

Then, he was rubbing the hot slippery head of his daddy cock around my hole and pushing it in. I relaxed and pushed back until it slid in with a pop and Daddy's breath hissed between his teeth. "Princess... are you okay?" he asked, his breath shaking. I loved how careful he wanted to be with me. I also wanted to get fucked, so I bit my lips and pushed back hard on his cock until it slid all the way up inside me and I felt his hips hit my bottom.

"Unnnf... now," I gasped, "now... I'm okay, Daddy," I whispered, slowly grinding my bottom against him, feeling the hairs around his cock tickling me. He let out a grunt and his hands tightened on my hips, breathing slow and deep. I was so full of him, the tight feel of him was everywhere inside my body. "Please Daddy... please fuck me... I need it," I whispered.

Daddy made a choked grunting noise and didn't move. It felt like he was shaking, so I tried to encourage him a little more.

"Daddy please... please... please... I know you don't want to hurt me, because you're so good and kind and you want to keep me safe," I said, slowly rotating my hips, feeling my body adjust and accept him, "but you're all inside me now and it feels so good. You feel so good, Daddy. Please fuck me hard... ride me hard and make me scream... fuck your little gi—" I stopped with a yelp when Daddy yanked me up against him and covered my mouth.

"Princess, you feel so good that Daddy is going to fill up your ass with his cum right now if you don't hush," he hissed in my ear, reaching down and rubbing my clit. Of course, then, I couldn't help it at all. I was such a bad girl that I couldn't help myself and I started giggling. It made my whole body jiggle and it made his cock move around inside me, and it was so good. "Are you kidding me?" he growled. "I'm almost splitting your ass apart with my cock and you're giggling?"

"Yes, Daddy!" I giggled. Then, I just giggled harder until Daddy pulled back and slammed back inside me with a grunt, his hips slapping against me. Then, my giggles stopped and I squealed because every nerve in me was alive and humming, waiting for what Daddy would do next. Come on, Daddy... do it... stop trying to keep me safe and just fuck me...

Daddy pushed me back down on the bed and pulled my hips up back where he wanted them. Then, I felt him stroke his cock head up and down my wet slit and I moaned, only to get a spank from Daddy. I guess I wasn't supposed to do that. No moans. Daddy needs quiet. Up and down and up and down like he was painting my pussy, the wet slide of his cock head mixing with Daddy's shuddering breath. Then Daddy slapped his cock on my clit and I jumped and squealed under him, and I got another spank. I guess, Princess couldn't squeal anymore, either. Daddy had a lot of new rules for Princess, tonight.

Daddy's cock slid up to my pussy hole and stayed there... the tip of his cock looking into the place that had been taken away from me and locked, the place where there was only pain and shame until Daddy loved it and told me it was beautiful. I could feel how much he wanted me there... and I wanted him there, too. I would do anything for Daddy. So, I took a deep breath and pushed back to force it inside me, but Daddy moved away and gave me another spank. Then, he put his cock back at the hole, rubbing and swirling, kissing and dancing with my pussy and inviting it to play, but not going inside yet because it would harm me... and he wouldn't harm me because he loved me. My Daddy loved me, and while he might spank me and hurt me, he would never allow himself to harm me, no matter how much I begged him to... and the realization made me love him so much I cried.

Then, he put his hands on the bed on either side of my shoulders, pinned me down under him and kissed the back of my neck, and with a long slow thrust, he pushed his cock into my ass. "Nnnnnnfffgh... oh God... unh... unh... unh... unh..." the yearning in Daddy's voice sending shivers through me as he pumped my ass slowly and carefully.

"Oh yes, Daddy..." I keened, moving my hand to touch his. His breath hitched and he clasped my hand tightly, increasing his pace. "ah... ah... ahh... ahhh... you feel so good in my ass!" I cried, pushing my hips to meet him, our bodies slapping together with each thrust.

Daddy kept me trapped under him and kept fucking and rutting into me like a man possessed, reaching under me to rub my clit until I squealed and bucked against him as I came, spraying on his balls that were slapping against me with every pump. My body couldn't keep up with him and after I came for the third time, I fell limp and he rolled us to our sides, still pumping into me as if he could never get enough.

Weak, I let him pull my legs over his, curled on his side next to me, and watched as he pistoned himself into my ass. I felt him cup my face in his hand and when I looked up at him, he held my eyes in his. Soon, I felt his cock swell, and then he pushed deep into me and held there, his cock throbbing as he filled me with his liquid fire.

Panting, covered in sweat, and still intimately connected, we kept staring into each other's eyes without saying a word. Finally, I had to ask, because for some reason it was bothering me. "This position seemed to work better for you..." I said, quietly. Greg gave a breathy grunt in agreement. "Was it... because it felt more like... you know... normal sex?"

Greg's eyes sharpened out of his sex haze, read my face carefully, and then he shook his head. "No, Gillian... it was because I could see your face..." he said, kissing me softly, "and it felt more like making love."

The Intern, Part 3