The International Society of MILFs

Story Info
Jack and the MILF secret society.
11.1k words
4.46
18.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrydher1
jrydher1
230 Followers

Jack Morgan knew college wasn't right for him and dropped out after his sophomore year. He had goals though, with an eye on being an entrepreneur. He had worked for a pool company all through high school and with the encouragement of his former boss, he started his own pool cleaning company. By age 22, he had a thriving business going in Southern California. The only drawback was that it didn't leave him much time for a social life. Sure, he had some dates here and there, and occasionally had sex, but for the most part flirting with female homeowners was his social life. There was one woman in particular that he had a regular flirtatious relationship with.

Dana Landers was a divorced mother of two, who owned a nice home with a sizeable pool. Jack figured her to be 40ish and considered her a bona fide MILF. They flirted often, but Jack always figured Dana was just having fun with him. He always thought, why would a 40-year old be interested in him?

One afternoon, Jack thought all of that was going to change. He walked into the backyard to clean the pool and found Dana sunbathing topless. She may have had two kids, but she had the body of a woman half her age. Her breasts were firm and large, and her nipples were very erect at the moment. Jack just stood there staring at here for a moment. He took in her long legs that led up to a tiny bikini bottom that accentuated her thighs. Her long blonde hair sat in pony tail to the side. And, oh those breasts. He stared at them as they rose and fell with each breath. He was snapped out of his trance when Dana suddenly realized he was there.

"Jack, there you are. I've been expecting you."

"Sorry, Dana, I didn't meant to spy on you. I didn't know you were naked; I mean topless back here."

"No need to apologize, Jack. I've been expecting you. And, naked, you say?" With that, Dana stood up and slid her bottoms down to her ankles and stepped out of them. Her pussy was clean shaven and left nothing to the imagination.

"Do you like what you see Jack? Am I good enough to eat?"

"Ohhhhh yeah."

"Then come over here." Jack dropped his equipment and hurried over to Dana. The two embraced in a kiss, but Jack suddenly felt like he had been stung by a bee.

"Ow...what was th..." Jack never finished his sentence as he collapsed into Dana's arms.

"Sorry, Jack," she said and smiled.

~~~

Jack slowly woke up, the fog clearing from his brain and his eyes all at once. He tried to move, but immediately realized there was a bar across his chest that prevented him from moving his arms. A similar device held his legs in place. An IV was attached to his right arm. He then realized he was nude and, oddly, incredibly erect. Some kind of device held his erection in place, pointing it straight towards the ceiling. A thick tube ran from the head into a receptacle below. It was at that moment he also knew he was not alone. Sitting to his right was Dana, who smiled at him.

"Well, hello there, young man."

"What's going on? What did you do to me?" Jack said in a panic.

"You were given a mild sedative just to knock you out for a bit so that we could set you up here."

"Who is we and where are we?

"Oh, there are far too many of us to name. You are now in one of the houses of the International Society of MILFs. We're a collective of women that range from age 35-60 and this is just one of our properties around the world. It's kind of like the Hotel California...you can check out any time you'd like but you can never leave. Not that you would ever want to. It won't take you long to realize that.

"Wait, what? What the hell are you talking about? The last thing I remember is that you and I were kissing and it was you who was nude and me that was dressed."

"That's correct. Sorry for the charade, but I had to distract you so that one of our other members could inject you. Then we loaded you in a van and brought you here. But, don't worry, you and I will fuck at some point."

"What the fuck. You can't just go around kidnapping people off the street."

"Oh, it's not like that. Not just any man is welcome into our society. Our male recruits are single, 18-25 years of age, all have cocks that measure at least eight inches in length and hopefully have the girth to match. You more than exceeded my initial expectations.

"This is crazy. Why am I restrained?"

"Many questions. I like that. The IV is slowly, but steadily injecting Sildenafil Citrate, you know more as a drug like Viagra, into your bloodstream. Our goal here is to be sure that your cock is almost always ready to pleasure one of our female members.

"You're fucking nuts. Release me right now"

"I can't do that, but your nuts will get plenty of play...that is if you follow the rules. Your brains, both of them, will be trained to serve the women here and to control your ejaculations. You will not be allowed to cum until you are told to and then you will cum on command. Over the next two or three weeks, several of our members will come in here to stroke, suck, and fuck you. They will be testing your durability, the power of your ejaculation, the amount of ejaculate you can produce, and your ability to control your ejaculations. They will measure your cock and balls before and after your ejaculation. They will edge you to the brink of cumming and then stop you from doing so. And, then one day you will cum exactly when one of your female members tells you to. You will also be given supplements to increase the amount of your ejaculate so that you ejaculate a large amount of cum every time you have an orgasm." Jack shook his head in disbelief.

"What if I refuse?"

"Do you look like you are in a position to refuse? An evil smirk came across Dana's face that completely unnerved Jack. "Let me demonstrate for you, Jack." Dana removed part of the device Jack's erection was held within. She grabbed some lube from a table, squirted it into her hands, and started to massage and stroke Jack's shaft.

"Now, don't worry. We know that given the circumstances and the steady stream of stimulant flowing into your bloodstream, you won't be able to hold your ejaculation for very long this time. But, we can get a good initial read on how much semen you'll produce. Jack couldn't believe the clinical manner in which Dana was speaking. The blonde, hard-bodied MILF began to pick up speed on the handjob she was administering, also not caring if Jack came quickly. She was right, it didn't take long. Within a couple of minutes, Jack started groaning and grunting and cum blasted out of his cock and through the tubing to the receptacle below. Dana didn't let up until she was convinced that Jack's orgasm was over. She peered into the collection container and smiled.

"Well done, Jack. I haven't seen a first load that large in years. Just wait until you shoot out three times that amount of cum. I think you and your cock will work out just fine here. You rest up now." Dana placed the encasement back around the shaft of Jack's cock, kissed him on the forehead, and left the room. All Jack could think of was how do I get out of here?

He must have nodded off, because the next thing he knew there was another blonde woman in the room. She looked about 36, though he couldn't really tell since she was busily sucking his cock.

After a few minutes, she stopped momentarily to say, "My name is Jenna. Nice to mee you, Jack."

"Yeah," was all Jack could muster. Normally, he would be ecstatic at such a beautiful woman devouring his manhood, but considering the circumstances, he wasn't too pleased about it."

"Dana was right. Your cock is gorgeous. So well suited for us. We'll have it officially measured later, but I would guess around nine inches in length and four-ish inches in girth. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to sucking." Jenna spent the next 10 minutes torturing Jack. She voraciously sucked him off one moment and then backed off the next. She edged the rim of the head and backed off. She sucked in one ball than the other while stroking his shaft. She deepthroated him again and again. As he was finally as close as he could be to cumming, she gave his left testicle a nasty squeeze.

"OW," Jack yelled out in pain.

"You don't cum until I tell you to cum, Jack." She let Jack catch his breath and regain his composure and then licked and sucked the ball she had twisted. "Doesn't that feel better now?" Jenna went back to deepthroating Jack's cock, with no let up. Suddenly, she let his cock audibly pop out of her mouth.

"Cum for me now Jack, come for me." She once again used her tongue on the rim of his head while her hand rapidly stroked him. When she knew there was no turning back, she put the wide plastic tube over the head, and it was just in the nick of time. Jack unleashed a torrent of semen, helped by the continued jerking from Jenna's hand. Spurt after spurt of cum rocketed out of his cock, much to Jenna's delight.

"That's it Jack, keep blasting that cum out." Just as Dana had done earlier, Jenna didn't stop working his shaft until it appeared no more cum would ooze out of Jack's cock. "Very good, Jack. You adjusted very well to cumming on command and that output, well that was just amazing. I wish I could drink it all, but that day will come. You rest now and we'll bring you some food shortly."

Jack felt truly scared, maybe for the first time since he was a child. His brain was on fire with thoughts surging non-stop. He began to sweat and he felt ill. Suddenly some unseen monitors starting beeping. A tall professional woman hurried in, accompanied by a woman in a nurse's uniform.

"Easy, Jack. We don't want to stress your heart. We need to relax that blood pressure. The nurse unhooked the stimulant IV and hooked up a bag of electrolytes and potassium. This will help you immensely. Now, Jack, I'm Dr. Peterson, but you can call me Patricia. I want you to breath with me, okay?"

"Okay."

"I want you to imagine there's a square and you're going to breath in until you reach the first two points of the square and then exhale for the next two points. That's it. Keep repeating it. That's it, your BP is going back to normal. You had a bit of a panic attack, which isn't unusual for the young men when they first are being indoctrinated.

"You're a doctor. How can you "do no harm" and still be here."

"That's a very good question, Jack. You see, I'm a doctor, but I'm also a MILF that has sexual desires. One day it may be you that satisfies my need for anal sex. Wouldn't you love to cum in this delicious ass?" Dr. Peterson turned to show her tight, shapely behind. "Yes, I think you would. Look how hard you're getting already. Well I'm going to excuse myself, but Nurse Katelyn is going to give you a sponge bath.

"Hi, Jack. You just relax. I'll have you feeling clean and like a new man in no time. Close your eyes and just relax." Jack didn't want to admit it, but for the first time since his arrival at The MILF Club, he began to feel slightly at ease. Katelyn's touch was welcoming, as she slowly cleaned him up. She wet his head and shampooed it. He could feel all the tension in his body slip away.

"That's it, Jack. No one can resist a good head massage. Either one of them." She chuckled and even Jack had to smile.

"How long have you been here?"

"About a year. You may not realize it, but it takes us quite a bit of time to get used to this place as well.

"I'm not to the point of being too concerned about everyone else here," Jack said with a terse tone.

"I can understand that," Katelyn answered and then rinsed the shampoo out of Jack's hair. He quickly opened his eyes when he heard a buzzing sound. "Don't you worry Jack; the women here prefer a man with no hair other than what God gave them on top of their heads. Katelyn started by placing Jack's cock back in its "cell", pointing up to the ceiling.

"This will make it easy for me to shave around your cock. I'll have the whole area clean as a whistle in no time." She was right; Katelyn removed all of Jack's pubic hair and the hair on the rest of his body. She slathered him in lotion, rubbing it all in to keep his skin smooth. "Now we have just one thing left to do."

Katelyn removed the cock holder and climbed on the table. She removed her panties and slid down on Jack's cock. Her pussy was incredibly wet. Apparently working on him, made her incredible horny for his dick. She rode him fast and hard. There would be no command to cum this time, no measuring either. Katelyn just rode him until she came and he followed suit, filling her pussy with his juices. She dismounted, put her panties back on and said good night to Jack.

The first day in the Society was as crazy as one could NEVER imagine.

~~~

Jack woke the next morning to feeling his cock being pumped, except no one was there. A machine was masturbating him at varying speeds. It could sense when he was close and then it would slow or twist and turn to cut off any ejaculation. Finally, the machine determined when Jack would cum. When he did, a large amount of fluid shot from his cock and into the collection system. It was more cum than he had ever seen come out of his body. His thoughts were interrupted by a voice that came over a loudspeaker in the room.

"Jack, it's Dana. You've just met Tracey, our computerized cock manipulation system. I could see the look in your eyes when you reached your climax. More cum than usual, right? Well, we have the best physicists, chemists, and biologists on staff here. They have a produced an enzyme that increases your ejaculate output. It's mixing with the Viagra pumping in your veins. So, while your semen was already impressive, it's even more impressive now. You slept through the first three times Tracey gave you an orgasm You've already produced more cum than any previous male we've had her. We'll be changing the collection receptacle soon so that our panel of women can taste your seed and determine if you need any dietary changes to increase the flavor. I think they will certainly have no problem with the thickness. It's quite impressive, Jack. I have to go for now, but now you may get up and move about the room. You'll find a bathroom with a shower to your right. Enjoy." And, just like that the bars slid back into the table and Jack was able to get on his feet.

He was wobbly at first and his cock and balls ached from stimulation. He made his way to the bathroom where he found the necessary things to shave, brush his teeth, shower, and take care of his bodily functions. He showered and shaved, and when he re-entered the room, found food and clothing. His clothes fit perfectly as did the supplied shoes. Jack was starving and gobbled down the food, which tasted like it was from a five-star restaurant.

A short time later, Dana entered the room, accompanied by a pair of women who made the 6'1" 220 lb Jack seem small by comparison.

"Hi Jack. Those clothes look very nice on you and it looks like the food perked you up. We have the finest chefs. Oh, pardon my manners, this is Inga and her sister Stella. They're Swedish bodybuilders and weightlifters. They are some of the security here. And, before you try to do anything stupid, let me tell you that they have been trained in karate and other martial arts. That's in addition to their normal superior strength and athleticism. Now, it's time for you to have a tour. Feel free to ask any questions along the way."

"You feeding them steroids?" Jack's comment drew a scowl from the sisters and an eye roll from Dana. "What? You said any questions."

Dana walked alongside Jack, while the two giant Swedes took their paces behind them as they toured the large facility. The building currently housed 30 Society members and a handful of men as well as staff. They entered one of the libraries where a woman who looked 50ish was sucking the large cock of a nude male. Suddenly the man grunted and came. The woman angrily removed the cock from her mouth and let his sperm shoot all over the wood floors.

"I didn't tell you could cum," she shouted and then smacked him in his balls hard enough to bring him to his knees. "Once you have recovered, you will clean up this mess and go back to your room for re-training." She then stormed out of the room, but not before giving a serious look to Dana.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, Jack. That was Gerta, one of our founding members. She likes things to run smoothly."

"Apparently, she also likes to inflict pain."

"Not everyone is treated that way, but Gerta is old school. Again, my apologies that you had to see that." Her sorriness did nothing to mollify Jack's opinion of the place. The foursome moved on from room to room, often running into someone being pleasured orally, via standard intercourse, or anally, by the trained men that lived there. Each one of them came exactly when told and were rewarded for it in some manner.

"You run this place like a fucking circus."

"Now, now Jack. Don't be that way. As a matter of fact, I think it's time for a quick test. Inga grabbed Jack by the arms so that he couldn't move. Dana undid his pants and lowered them to his ankles. His cock was still hard from all of the Viagra in his bloodstream. Dana slowly started to lick the head, worked her way down the shaft and sucked on his balls. Precum steadily flowed out of the top and Dana lapped it up with a smile on her face.

"You taste so good Jack. But, you can't come yet, even while I deepthroat you. Dana did just that, taking all of Jack's thick dick in her mouth and the back of her throat. Time and time again she did it. Jack noticed that Stella's hand was inside of her track pants and she was furiously masturbating. Jack could feel an orgasm start to swell in his balls, but he remained stoic until Dana removed his cock long enough from her mouth to say, "Cum for me now, Jack. NOW!" She went back to deepthroating him and within 15 seconds, he was unleashing a massive amount of cum into Dana's mouth and throat. She was overwhelmed by it and much of it seeped out. She finally removed his cock from her mouth and several more spurts of cum splattered her face until Jack couldn't produce any more.

"WOW, Jack. Bravo. You came in fairly quick order after I told you too and needless to say, you produced a large amount. If you'll excuse me a moment, I need to go clean up." Stella enjoyed her own orgasm and then crouched down and was licking Jack's cum off of the floor. Jack thought to himself, this is my chance. As he got his pants back in place, he kicked his leg backwards so that his left heel struck Inga right in the groin. The pain and shock caused her to release him and he sprinted out of the room. He was winding his way through the house, unsure of where he was going, when he saw a blur out of the corner of his eye. The next thing he knew he was sent sprawling across the floor and into some furniture. He grabbed his ribs, which ached. He looked up to see Stella standing over him. She must have known a shortcut to where he was heading and hit him like a middle linebacker. He played high school football and had never felt a hit like that. Stella pulled him up and brought him back to the room. She told him to remove his clothes and to get back on the table. The restraints came out of their slots and held him in place once more. Stella reattached the machine to his cock and then as retribution for hurting her sister, smacked his balls with her open hand. Jack cried out in pain. As if that weren't enough, Stella hooked him back up to the stimulant IV and Tracy and turned the masturbation mode on high. Jack's cock immediately began to get pumped with great vigor.

"That will teach you to fuck with us," Stella said and left the room, the door automatically locking behind her. The machine had Jack reaching an orgasm every three to five minutes. He was sweating profusely. He was basically pleading for his erection to go down. No matter what he thought of or tried, it refused. And, load after load of cum continued to shoot from his cock until he finally passed out.

jrydher1
jrydher1
230 Followers