The International Society of MILFs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time Mia removed Pierre's erection from her mouth, she instructed Jack to fuck her with everything he had. Pierre no longer had to put any effort into fucking Mia's mouth. With the power that Jack was fucking her, Mia's mouth was now fucking Pierre's dick. Both men were getting close to orgasms, when Mia pointed to Pierre. Apparently, that was his signal to cum and he did just that, filling Mia's greedy mouth. She was swallowed as much as she could and then turned her head to Jack and pointed at him. Jack wasn't quite there though, and the stress of not cumming on command didn't make it easier.

"I said cum now, Jack," Mia commanded.

"It's all right, Jack. You've got this," Allegra said to him in a soft, comforting tone. "But, let everyone see it." The latter comment drew a glare from Mia, who wanted Jack to cum inside of her. Jack would seemingly do anything for Allegra and so he pulled out. His cum burst forth from his cock. It completely covered Mia's back and ass and soon her long dark hair was filled with Jack's cum. Pierre practically dove out of the way to avoid that cum that shot over Mia's head. The other women gasped in amazement. A cum-covered Mia angrily walked away, leaving a trail of semen in her wake. Jack saw a grin on Allegra's face and thought perhaps her actions were caused by jealousy.

~~~

Allegra and Jack started the next day early, taking a train to Paris. There were a great number of women onboard. Jack tried to determine if they could be members of the Society and/or perhaps security to ensure Jack didn't try to run away. He thought about attempting to get to the American Embassy, but he didn't know where it was and he thought no one would believe his story. He finally decided that, for the moment, he was going to enjoy seeing and experiencing the sights and sounds of Paris. Something he ordinarily wouldn't be able to do.

Jack and Allegra spent a wonderful afternoon together. As promised, she showed him the magnificent works of art that the Louvre on had display. They walked along the Champs-Élysées, holding hands. Jack had trouble keeping his eyes off of Allegra's incredible body, which he also considered a work of art. They had lunch at a small bistro and talked about Paris. It was the first time that Jack could remember smiling and laughing since he was taken by the Society.

And, then Allegra had a surprise for him. After they finished eating their main course, their waitress, a beautiful woman named Lili, approached the table. She and Allegra spoke in French so Jack had no idea what they were talking about. When two women finished conversing, Lili began to undo Jack's pants. He looked over at Allegra, who simply smiled and nodded. Once Lili had Jack's cock out, she took the carafe of olive oil from the table and poured some in her hands. She then started twisting Jack's cock with both hands. Jack groaned and moaned from the intense cock massage he was getting. Lili alternated between stroking with one hand, twisting with both, and sucking half his cock in her mouth. While in the sucking portion of the triumvirate, a second waitress approached the table. With a thick French accent she said, "My name is Monique, so good to see you Jack."

Jack was overwhelmed by Lili's action and could only muster a sigh. Monique unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. She and Lili pulled his pants and underwear the rest of the way down. After removing his socks and shoes, Jack was completely naked and suddenly feeling vulnerable. He hadn't noticed how many people were in the outdoor restaurant, but then he noticed that they were all women. And, they were all staring at him. Lili held his cock in he her hand while Monique began to suck it. They ran their hands over his chest and stomach, sending chills throughout his body.

"You may cum now, Jack," Allegra said, and added, "but please stand up." Lili and Monique helped him to his feet and both had one hand on his cock. They stroked him continuously until they got him to the brink of ejaculating. The other women in the restaurant started cheering and then Jack unloaded. The two women pointed his cock skyward and his cum blasted out like a geyser. It shot high in the air and landed on the table, on the floor, and on Jack, Lili, and Monique. One of the other patrons ran over to the table and let some of the spray land on her face.

After he was done ejaculating Jack sat back down in his chair and looked down in surprise at hard he was already. The patron who rushed over was now in front of him. She pulled her panties off, hiked up her skirt, and mounted his cock. Again, Jack looked over at Allegra, who appeared to be writing down calculations. The patron rode him fast and hard and then communicated to Allegra, who in turn told Jack, "She wants you to fill up her pussy now." Jack met the patron's thrust and gave her what she was looking for...a cum-filled vagina. She dismounted him, said "Merci", and kissed him in gratitude on the lips. Jack's afternoon was far from over, though.

One woman after another rode, sucked, fucked, stroked, and titfucked Jack's cock. They splashed cold water on him, slathered his cock and body with the chocolate from their cakes and mousses. They rode his cock facing them, with their backs to him, and two of them took his full length into their asses. His cum was everywhere; on himself, inside and outside of the women who had taken advantage of his cock and all over the table and surrounding ground. After a time, he was only semi-conscious, but somehow he remained erect and continued to pump out semen. Just before he nodded off, he saw two women in lab coats putting samples of his ejaculate into petri dishes. They measured the length and girth of his cock and the size of his testicles. One of them stroked him to an orgasm, and collected his cum in a test tube She checked the timing on a stopwatch. Then the other woman repeated the exercise. He saw Allegra continue to make notes in the book she had as she consulted with the techs. Finally, he collapsed on the table.

Not knowing how hours had transpired, Jack was woken up by a gentle nudge from Allegra. He was laying under the covers of a hotel bed and was still nude.

"Good evening, sleepy head. We bathed you clean when we got to the hotel, but why don't you go take a shower to help wake up. It's 8 pm and we have an 8:45 dinner reservation. You'll find a tuxedo in your closet. I'll give you some privacy," Allegra said and gently kissed him on the lips before returning to another part of the suite they were in.

Allegra's words resonated in his head. Privacy? Since when? The hot shower felt fantastic on Jack's aching body. He looked down at his semi-erect cock. What had they done to him. There was no reason to be aroused at the moment. Despite everything, he knew this would be the night he would finally get to fuck Allegra and that kept him going.

Jack finished in the bathroom and got dressed. The tuxedo fit him perfectly. He called out to Allegra that he was ready and she re-entered his space. His jaw dropped open at how beautiful and sexy she looked. She wore a full length black dress with plenty of cleavage showing and a slit that showed off almost her entire right leg. Once again, she wore no bra, and when she twirled to show off her dress, he caught a glance of her bald pussy. Now, he had a reason to be erect.

Allegra took him by the hand and they kissed passionately. She held his hand until they got to the restaurant. It was a top-rated Michelin restaurant and was fully packed with people. While some were still waiting to be seated, Allegra and Jack were taken to their table immediately. Fearful of another repeat of the lunchtime escapades, Jack looked around at his surroundings. Allegra sensed his trepidation.

"Don't worry, Jack...it's just you and me tonight." The food and wine were fantastic and reenergized Jack's body and spirit. It was followed by a walk along the Seine and then a taxi to the Eiffel Tower. Allegra spoke French to someone working security there. Jack had no clue what was said, but soon they were as high up on the tower that anyone was allowed to go.

"This is amazing. Paris is so beautiful," he said.

"Well, it is the city of lights and the perfect place for me to be properly introduced to your cock." Allegra put her arms around Jack's neck and the two began to kiss. It was the first time Jack truly enjoyed what he was doing. His right hand moved to her left breast and he gently squeezed it. He could feel Allegra's hardened nipple in his hand.

"Yes, Jack. Squeeze it harder." Jack grasped Allegra's breast tighter and she moaned in response. Soon the two were nude and laying on blankets that had been laid out for them. Apparently, that had something to do with the talk Allegra had with the guard. Allegra had Jack lay on his back as she mounted his cock. "I've been waiting for this," she said as she slowly slid down every thick inch of his erection. She smiled and threw her head back in a moment of pure pleasure. Jack took both of her tits in his hands. He squeezed them tightly, causing Allegra's hard nipples to extend further out. She sighed and then began to grind on his cock. Her tight pussy squeezed his thickness and soon the two were fucking like a well-oiled machine.

Jack felt the urge to cum quickly build up in his body. "Slow down or I'm going to cum."

"It's okay this one time, Jack. Feel free to cum inside me. I want to feel you fill me up like you have with the others." That was all Jack needed to hear; his cock started pumping semen out as his body spasmed with delight. After feeling a good amount of cum enter her body, Allegra slid off Jack's still spewing cock and took him in her mouth. She sucked out the rest of juices and then slid up on to his body. They lay there in silence for a few minutes before Jack rolled her on her aside. He spooned her and inserted his freshly erect cock in her again. He then slid his arm between her side and arm and tightly gripped her right breast. Using it to keep his leverage he began thrusting anew.

"Oh, Jack. You must have read my mind.

"Were you also thinking this? Jack said, and then started to squeeze and stretch Allegra's nipple.

"Fuck, yes. Pull it Jack, pull it." He stretched her nipple as his thrusting picked up his pace. So aroused physically and mentally, it didn't take Allegra long to climax once she used her fingers to manipulate her clit. "Cum again, Jack. Let me feel you again." Jack responded by unloading a second burst of semen into Allegra's overwhelmed pussy. He was still cumming when Allegra pulled him out of her, so she could feel some of his cum splash on her skin.

The two, somewhat sticky couple lay there together, looking skyward at the star-filled sky.

"Did I not tell you Paris would be amazing?" Allegra said.

"You're amazing," Jack countered.

"Thank you, but you and your cock are the amazing ones. It's just a shame we'll be heading home tomorrow."

"What? Why?" Jack suddenly felt panicked that his chance to escape would be dashed.

"I have some business to attend to and you have, hopefully, supplied me with the sperm I needed."

"What do you mean by, that you needed?"

"I knew I would be ovulating tonight, so I brought you with me. What better place to be impregnated than in Paris?"

"What the fuck? Now, I'm a baby making machine?"

"Of course not, Jack. Only the upper echelon of the Society hhas ave that privilege and it must be approved by the board.'

"What is wrong with you people? You're all nothing more than a sex trafficking ring."

"We are nothing like that. Over time, you'll will have everything you've ever wanted. Cars, clothing, money..."

"What about freedom?" Jack interrupted. Allegra couldn't answer. She normally wouldn't have allowed any of them to take her task like that, but as much she hated to admit it, she felt something special for Jack. Up to a point, that is.

"Get your clothes on. It's time for us to go."

"I could just throw you off of this tower," Jack said, in a bitter rage.

"I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, Jack. Ladies..." Jack heard something from behind him. It was Inga and Stella.

"When did they get here?" he said, thoroughly surprised by their entrance.

"They flew out before we did." Allegra said quite pointedly. "Ladies, take his clothes and take him down to the car. A sedan was waiting for the foursome as they descended to the Tower's exit. Inga drove, while her sister sat in the back with Jack. Allegra occupied the front passenger seat.

"We have a change in plans," Allegra said. Take us straight to the airport. We're returning tonight. When we got on the plane, you will restrain Jack and hook him up to the portable pumping machine. We're going to collect as much semen as we can from him on the flight back. Once home he will go through retraining. In the meantime, you may enjoy him."

Stella smiled and began stroking Jack's cock. She bit and sucked his nipples as he recoiled in pain. She then steadily sucked his cock until he was ready to cum. She didn't care about giving him permission, just humiliating him. She stopped her blowjob and stroked him until he came all over his chest and stomach. Inga pulled the car over and switched with Stella. She repeated her sister's tactics. She twisted Jack's nipples as he cried out in pain and suck and stroked his cock until once again he came all over himself.

"He's quite a mess," Inga said and the three women started laughing. That was the moment that sent Jack over the edge. No one had noticed that Jack had taken his seat belt off when the women switched seats. He knew it was now or never if he was ever going to get his freedom back. HE shoved Inga's face away from him and dove forward over the front seat and grabbed at the wheel. Stella wasn't prepared for such an assault. She turned the wheel hard to the right and careened off a number of parked cars until their car crashed into another sedan that was pulling out of a space. Jack was propelled forward and went through the windshield, bounced off the hood and eventually landed in the roadway. As he lay there semi-conscious, he saw blood pooling next to his head, Allegra and Stella were near him, calling his name. Just before he blacked out, he could hear sirens in the distance.

~~~

Jack was placed in a medically induced coma due to his serious head wound, but he was otherwise considered in critical, but stable condition. After a few days, doctors brought him out of the induced coma, but he remained unconscious for several more days. After a week, he woke up.

His eyes slowly opened, taking in everything around him. An IV was in his arm and monitors were attached to him. Jack was convinced he was back at the Society's building, wherever that was. He was assured of it when Dr. Peterson approached him. Jack got immediately agitated. He wanted to scream, but he had a tube down his throat. But, he did start to rip out his IV,

"I need help him in here," Dr. Peterson shouted. "Please, Mr. Morgan settle down. You'll hurt yourself." Jack pushed her away and continued to detach the monitor wires that were attached to him. Only then did the pain in his head supersede the adrenaline coursing through his veins. He grabbed his head and felt the bandages that were aiding in his healing. A pair of nurses rushed into the room, followed by a man, whom Dr. Peterson was very happy to see.

"Dr. Warren, thank goodness your here. Mr. Morgan woke up and freaked out when he saw me. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to upset him," Dr. Peterson said and began to cry.

"It's okay Carolyn. Waking up from a coma and having a head injury can be very unnerving. Why don't you go see one of your other patients and I'll catch up with you later."

"I'll do that. Thank you, sir." Jack had begun to settle and the nurses had reattached his IV and monitors. But, he wondered why this Dr. Warren had referred to Patricia as Carolyn. And, she had called him sir. No one in the Society had any reverence for men. Could a man be running the whole thing? That made no sense.

"Mr. Morgan, everything is okay," Dr. Warren began. "Please let the nurses reattach your monitors and IV. It's important for your recovery. Don't try to speak. You've been intubated for a week. You're a very lucky man that someone was there to rescue you when you collapsed. You could have easily drowned in the pool." Jack looked at the doctor with confusion.

"It's perfectly normal to be disoriented when you've received a head injury such as you did. Give me a few minutes to remove the tube, and then you can try talking, but very softly. Your throat will, naturally, be sore from having the tube in it." The nurses reattached the IVs and monitors to Jack and then Dr. Warren removed the tube from his throat. After a few minutes, Jack was able to speak, albeit quietly. He explained in brief detail about how he had been kidnapped and started to go into more detail before the, now confused, doctor stopped him.

"Where do you think you are, Mr. Morgan?"

"France...Paris, specifically."

"As I said, it's perfectly normal for there to be confusion for someone in your state. You're in San Rafael Hospital in California. You were working at one of your pool cleaning jobs in the area when you passed out, likely from the heat and dehydration, and hit your head. You ended up tumbling into the pull and that's when your client saved you from possibly drowning. She called 911 and you were transported here."

"Pool cleaning?" Jack whispered. Things suddenly started to come back to him. He remembers being at Ms. Wheaton's...Dana's...house. They had been flirting like they always do and she went in to get him some iced tea. He remembered feeling dizzy, but he didn't remember passing out or anything after that. He then looked the IV in his arm and realized his arms had their normal hair. There's no way all of his hair could have grown back in a week. Was everything he went through really a dream or a result of his head injury?

In a few days, Jack was moved to a regular room and then a step down/rehab unit. Dana came to visit him often. She had been so frightened when she found him lying unconscious in the pool and so relieved to see he was going to make a full recovery. A couple of days before he was supposed to be discharged, she came by for another visit.

"Afternoon, Jack. How are you feeling?"

"Pretty damn great, actually," Jack said and smiled. "You have no idea what nightmares and hallucinations I had while I was in here. The doctor said that the painkillers and concussion contributed to them."

"Wow, that is awful, Jack. I'm so sorry to hear that. But, I have something to say that I hope will brighten your spirits. You and I have been playing a flirtatious game for quite a while now."

"Indeed," Jack said and laughed.

"When you're out of here and feeling up to it, I think it's time to stop flirting and um, start fucking." Jack laughed at how forward Dana was and she blushed as soon as she finished uttering her words.

"You're on."

"Good. That's very good," Dana said, smiling from ear to ear.

Three weeks later, that day came to pass. Dana and Jack fucked, sucked, licked, and came in every room in her house, The two began seeing each other on a regular basis. They went to movies, shows, sporting events, and hung out with her kids. Jack was the happiest he had ever been in life. They were relaxing one Sunday afternoon, celebrating four months of being together, when the doorbell rang.

"Who the heck could that be? It's too early for the kids to be home from my exes," Dana speculated.

"If it's the girl scouts, I'll take some thin mints," Jack replied. Jack could barely hear what Dana was saying, but he did here her give whoever was there a big greeting.

"Wow, look at you. You said you weren't coming for another month," Dana exclaimed. "Come on in. Dana entered the living room and said, "There's someone here to see you, Jack," Dana said, with a smile.