All Comments on 'The Internet's Out'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TrueMortTrueMortalmost 5 years ago
I don;t remember...

My games of D&D being anything like that... must be a new edition.

Maybe start playing again...

Nice to have this lovely threesome back in spankingly good form ;)

stroudlestroudlealmost 5 years ago
Brilliant 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I have visions of a cheeky Juliet pulling the Internet connection out again on a regular basis.

I also think this trio is great and always look forward to seeing them and what they get up to

I'm sure the sales of D&D will sky rocket now, but you have by far the best version WP

🍯Resoritive nectar, mmmmmm

✋Nice rosy hand print

☕Mistress Natasha coffee

🐎Two lost pony girls

🍕Good choice of pizza

🎲I think the dice were loaded to Mistress N favour

I know I carnt count, but thought you deserved another one

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 5 years ago
A chuckle...

...a minute, from the hard-boiled detective opening (Mickey Spillane must have been looking down from Mike Hammer heaven to inspire this) to the Grand Finale in No Place Like Gnome. There was one little fact that Mistress Natasha slyly withheld from her pair of beauties (no, not boobs) and that was that the Orc Queen had recently become a vegan and there was only one way in which she would have eaten our heroines. Great fun, Wax!

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppalmost 5 years ago
Fun as always

I'm always happy when you share the exploits of this fun loving trio with us. I've played a fair amount of D&D in my time, but never anything like the game these girls played. Thank you for sharing this with us. I look forward to seeing what the girls are up to in their next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved this story! Who would have thought to merge D&D into current day activities when the power is out. Genius! And then to incorporate the game into real time activities...

I hope you keep adding to the N, C, J storyline. I really like the characters. You have made them "Real" to me.

Ok, I have to admit here that I really read your stories for the stories themselves not for relief purposes. Maybe that was TMPI. Sorry. Just wanted to convey that I like your writing for the writing.

J

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous, Glad you like the stories for the story line. That's what I strive for. Even if they're just little slice of life bits like this one, there has to be a plot. For "relief purposes" I highly recommend Charlotte's Secret Recipe. Mistress Natasha in riding pants... Naked Charlotte bound to her desk... Interrogation by some creative means...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I had to start reading this story again. I miss the characters. I’m just not feeling lesbian pirates. Sorry. I miss these guys. Please bring them back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
980 Followers
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES