The Internet's Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He lives on an island where he tends to his flock of sheep."

"How do you know this shit?" I ask.

"My undergraduate degree is in literature, darling. I've read a lot."

"Hmm." That pretty much summed it up.

By the time I got the complete lowdown on classical Greek mythology from Charlotte, Miss Natasha had returned. Or should I say, Natasha Phemus. But certainly not some old, blind cyclops of legend, more like a super hot equestrian babe.

And while I certainly enjoyed the sight of her in this morning's silky red robe, I have to say the white blouse, tan riding pants and the black knee-high boots were quite stunning. Particularly nice was the fact that there was nothing between her blouse and her skin—the obvious outline of her nipples made that quite apparent.

Miss Natasha did a little twirl, like a fashion model on the runway. She looked damn good, and she knew it, too.

"Natasha Phemus, at your service," she said. "Now Juliet, if you can put your tongue back in your mouth, we'll resume our game."

"Um... Um, yes, Miss Natasha."

She sat down at the table. "The paddock where you two are currently napping, belongs to Natasha Phemus, a blind giantess, who lives alone except for the company of her ponies, and she loves her ponies dearly. Of course being siteless, she cannot possibly know that the two creatures napping under her tree are not part of the herd."

Miss Natasha was grinning like a madwoman now, and when she produced two leather straps, and a pair of ball gags, I knew why.

How had I missed that before? Oh, because I was staring at her tits. I smiled too.

"Come here my dear little ponies." Miss Natasha turned to Charlotte and me and held up the restraints she had brought with her.

I looked at Charlotte and she looked at me. We both shrugged and trotted our naked behinds over to Miss Natasha's side of the table. Whatever she had in mind for us, I figured it would be fun.

"Sorry, I don't have any proper bits for your lovely mouths," Miss Natasha said as she pressed the ball gags into our waiting mouths and buckled them around the back. "Though I imagine these will do for now. Turn around please."

I stood looking at Charlotte, whose lips were stretched wide around a red ball that was already shiny with her saliva. She looked rather delicious, like dinner served with an apple in its mouth. I wondered if she was thinking the same thing about me, or if her dilated pupils and wavering eyes were because of Miss Natasha binding her arms behind her back with the leather strap. Obviously, I didn't have the capacity to ask her.

When it was my turn to get spun around and have my arms bound, I figured it was probably a little of both. Standing there naked and helpless, with a similarly naked and helpless Charlotte beside me, not to mention a smoking hot Miss Natasha, I began to feel a little weak in the knees.

When Miss Natasha had finished trussing us up, she began pawing at us.

"What is this?" she said, pretending not to see us, and operating completely by touch. "Two of my prize ponies have gotten loose from the barn. Tisk tisk. Naughty ponies."

Crack!

"Mmmph." What the fuck? I felt a heat rising on my backside. It was different from earlier when Miss Natasha had me over her knee—sharper, stingier.

Crack!

Charlotte flinched when the next one connected with her, and out of the corner of my eye I managed to see the riding crop that delivered it. How did I miss that before? Oh right, I was staring at Miss Natasha's tits.

"Come on ponies, let's get you back to the barn." Miss Natasha proceeded to alternate whacks on Charlotte's butt and mine, while we did our best to stay out in front of them, which, let me tell you, is not an easy task when your hands are bound behind your back.

"Knees higher, ponies. Come on, I know you can do it."

How a supposedly blind cyclops could see just how high my knees were seemed a little incongruous to me, but the thrill of being marched around the house while Miss Natasha told us what beautiful ponies we were, made me forget about anything other than the pulsing ache between my thighs.

After a while we fell into a sort of natural rhythm. Charlotte looked absolutely delicious—her lips stretched to accommodate the gag, her chest flushed and heaving, nipples like diamonds. I imagined I must look much the same way. I certainly felt it. I'd be lucky if I didn't pass out soon.

"Too bad it's raining outside, my lovely ponies. I should really like to take you outside for some proper exercise."

Oh my gawd, was she serious? I looked at Charlotte, she looked at me. Her eyes went wide. I was going to pass out, I was sure of it.

"Come on ponies." Crack! Crack! One on Charlotte's ass, one on mine. "Let's go finish our game."

*

Charlotte and I took our seats at the dining room table. Miss Natasha had not removed the ball gags or the leather straps that held our arms behind our backs, so getting settled was a bit of a challenge.

"Now." Miss Natasha pursed her lips together and tapped them with her index finger. "Where were we?"

Besides the renewed heat and tingling spreading across my butt, I felt a rhythmic pulsing in my crotch that I was having a tough time ignoring. If I didn't get to come soon, I was pretty sure I would die.

"Mmph."

Miss Natasha looked at me and tilted her head to one side.

"Mmmph," I said again.

She reached over and loosened the strap on the ball gag before prying it loose from my mouth. "Oh what is it, pony?"

"Um," I said. "Um, Miss Natasha? Um, I'd - well you've got me really hot with this whole pony thing... And your outfit, like oh my god."

Her eyes bored into mine.

"Miss Natasha, I'd really like to come. Please?"

"No."

Just no, that was it.

"Please, Miss Natasha. I'll - I'll put on a show for you." I lowered my gaze to my lap and batted my lashes twice. "If you'd like."

I watched the corners of her mouth creep downward as she thought about my proposal and then suddenly straighten out. "Very well, my little pony. Come sit on my lap."

"Mmm. Mmm." Charlotte was trying to say something around her gag. Probably something about how can a blind cyclops enjoy a show from a masturbating pony girl. Well, I think we had already moved past that little detail.

"Yes, Charlotte?" Miss Natasha said, reaching to unbuckle the strap behind Charlotte's head.

"Me too, please, Mistress?" Charlotte shamelessly wiggled her chest and batted her lashes.

"Come here, girls." Miss Natasha patted her lap and we both made our way over. She further loosened our gags and removed the straps that held our arms fast behind our backs.

"This had better be a darn good show." she said, pulling us tightly to her. "And I'm changing the agreement."

Charlotte and I looked at each other as a silent 'uh-oh' passed between us.

"You'll be using each other's hands instead of your own. Charlemagne, you are in charge of pleasuring Jules the Blonde. Jules, you're in charge of Charlemagne. Okay?"

Charlotte and I looked at each other again briefly and nodded as smiles crossed our faces. Shortly after that exchange, I felt her parting me slightly as she began her explorations. I turned to lay a long kiss on her lips to let her know how much I appreciated it, while simultaneously reaching between her thighs.

"Oh girls, if you could see what I'm looking at right now." Miss Natasha gushed.

I felt her fingers tugging at my nipple while Charlotte had managed to get another finger into me, and in just the right spot, too. I thought about the mess we were probably leaving on Miss Natasha's sexy riding pants as I pressed in to return the favor.

*

Part III - Dungeons and Dildos

Charlotte

"Congratulations, girls," Mistress said. "Your party has managed to escape the clutches of the cyclops, Natasha Phemus with your sexual trickery."

After our show, Mistress had bound our arms again, explaining that she rather liked the way it made our boobies push out. She tweaked our nipples several times to drive the point home. Looking over at Juliet's heaving chest, I agreed one-hundred percent with her assessment.

Mistress had left the ball gags hanging loose around our necks, I suppose so they'd be handy in case she felt the need to stuff our mouths again. But for now, I was thankful not to have that thing wedging my jaw open so uncomfortably.

"And on your way out of the cyclops's house, you two just couldn't stop yourselves from stealing a couple of enchanted relics."

Mistress hoisted us up with a hand on the straps securing our arms, and then bent us both at the waist so that we were now face down on the table. I shuddered a little, wondering what was next. When I felt my back door stretching, I had a feeling I knew how we managed to escape with the relics.

At least she had the decency to lube them first.

Mistress tugged at the handle of the butt plug that was currently stretching me to rather obscene proportions. "Clever hiding place for the enchanted relics by the way, girls."

My sphincter muscle clenched when she let go.

"Unfortunately, on your way to the elven village, you decided to take a shortcut through the Cave of Dispair," Mistress continued. "Not being accustomed to spelunking, you found yourself hopelessly lost and captured by a randy band of lesbian gnomes."

She trailed her finger from the back of my knee, up the length of my thigh, stopping to cup my exposed pussy in her hand. "Extremely horny, lesbian gnomes. Which one of you wants to roll to see just how many horny lesbian gnomes are lined up to plunder your sweet little pussies?"

"I'll do it," I said, "but I'm a little tied up at the moment."

I heard Mistress snicker and watched as she picked up and tossed a twelve-sided die onto the table right in front of where Juliet and I were currently resting our cheeks.

"Ooh, eleven!" she chuckled. "It's going to be a long afternoon. Anybody need a pee break first?"

I shook my head as Mistress walked over by me, I think so I could see watch her getting herself buckled into the strap-on harness. I know Juliet could see it, because she began to look a little pale.

"Juliet, honey," Mistress said, grinning madly, "why don't you roll to find out the intensity of the plundering. Oh wait, you're all tied up too."

My eyes were focused on Mistress's tongue outlining Juliet's ear and the resulting shiver that coursed its way through Juliet's body. I heard the clattering of the die rolling over the tabletop.

"Another eleven. What are the chances?" Mistress looked directly at me with a very mischievous grin. "Eleven good, hard plunderings for both of you. Oh, girls, I do hope you'll still be able to walk tomorrow."

I felt my pussy clench.

"Miss Natasha," Juliet said. "Um, I mean, Your Royal Gnomeship."

"Yes, honey?"

"Um, what about a counter attack. Shouldn't we get to roll and see if we can put up some kind of defense against this gang of horny lesbian gnomes?"

Thank goodness Juliet's been paying attention. I had completely forgotten about counter attacks. And would I ever have been sore in the morning if it weren't for her quick wits.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Fireball attack," Juliet said.

"Ineffective in the dampness of the cave."

"Lightning attack."

"Impossible, lightning comes from the sky and you're underground."

Juliet fell silent for a moment as I began to contemplate making it through the next several days with some seriously bowed legs. My pussy clenched again.

"Enchanted chastity belt," she finally said.

"You realize that you can only use that spell on another member of your party, and not on yourself, right? You would spare Charlemagne, but still be subjected to the randy band of lesbian gnomes yourself. You sure that's what you want?"

"Yes. Enchanted chastity belt."

I looked over at Juliet, biting my lower lip that had started quivering just a bit. I realize it was just an elaborate game, but I felt like she had just laid down her life for me.

"You'd do that, darling?" I said. "For me?"

"I would, Miss Charlotte."

I know it sounds silly, but I felt a little tear leaking from the corner of my eye and making its way down my cheek.

"Aww, you girls are so cute," Mistress said. "The Gnome Queen is so impressed by your act of self-sacrifice that she has ordered a halt to the original plundering, and has bid the gang of randy lesbian gnomes to organize a great feast instead."

I felt Mistress's hand stroking my cheek and nuzzled into her.

"And an after-dinner orgy, of course."

"Of course," Juliet and I said in unison.

"Thank you, darling." I scootched over so that I could lay an open mouth kiss of appreciation on Juliet's lips.

"Huh-uh," Mistress said. "Not on my dining room table. The orgy's in the living room."

She grabbed onto us by the straps again and pulled us upright. "Let's go girls."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Yes, Miss Natasha."

*

Epilogue

Juliet

"You know girls, there was a Dungeons and Dragons movie, I think. Maybe I can find it on Netflix. Anybody want to watch it?" Miss Natasha had the biggest cheese-eating grin on her face that I had seen all day. I can only imagine it was partly due to the randy lesbian gnome orgy that had just come to a close.

Charlotte and I had convinced her to lie back on the couch, while I, Jules the Blonde, valiantly straddled the Gnome Queen's thighs, playing an enthusiastic game of hide the strap-on, and Charlemage straddled Miss Natasha's face. I got to make out with Charlotte while all of this was going on, which I think turned Miss Natasha on even more, even though I'm not sure how she could have seen us with Charlotte's pussy blocking her view.

In true randy lesbian gnome orgy style, we all switched places a couple times, and I got to find out firsthand that there was no way in hell she could have seen anything other than pussy and the shiny silicone handle of the enchanted buttplug. But, by that point in the evening, I really didn't care.

"Miss Natasha, you realize we can't watch a movie," I said. "The internet's still out."

"Well, shoot," she said. "Which one of you girls wants to roll to see how many more hours the Gnome Queen's orgy lasts?"

Charlotte looked at me, I looked at her, and we both sighed.

"Come here girls." Miss Natasha pulled us both to her chest and showered us with kisses until we were all three giggling and ready to go again.

*

Afterword

The ladies and I certainly hope that you have enjoyed this little tale of rainy day debauchery, and remind you that there are several more of their stories to be read.

12