All Comments on 'The Internship Ch. 02'

by Carnal_Flower

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

The deifinition of erotic fiction. Great storyline and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

Cannot wait for the next chapter, how do they catch Fred and if Fred is working with Preston.

SirSinnSirSinnalmost 10 years ago
Awesome!

This is top class - - well done and please keep it going!

allamagioneallamagionealmost 10 years ago
sweet and dirty at the same time

Just like Stacey said. This story is a lovely combination of the two, and the corporate intrigue adds an interesting edge. I enjoyed the update and look forward to the next. Perhaps there is some phone sex in their future? ;) Nice job!

ThreeDayThreeDayalmost 10 years ago
Huge potential

I like this story a lot, although I don't like anal sex. The potential for sensual intrigue while daddy is gone on his trip is enormous...which of the office staff comes on to daddy's little girl while he's gone? Which of several? What sexual weapons will daughter use to lure cheaters and thieves out from the woodwork while daddy is away? Who will be the surprise thief? How will she tease and torment to find out secrets, while maintaining her status as "only daddy's girl?" Can she maintain that status? What dethroned staff will use and abuse daddy's daughter to get back at him when she discovers the culprit? Good writing, good story. I eagerly anticipate succeeding chapters.

curlybear53curlybear53almost 10 years ago

This story is really a great read!! I can't wait for the next installment. With Stacey working as an intern, the story can go many ways depending on what information is turned up in the various silent audits.

gotranegotranealmost 10 years ago
Three & A Threesome?!

Yet another HOT installment to this series! As the title indicates, when is part 3 coming/ cumming?!

The other thing, is a threesome with Dave, Stacey, and Joyce! Plus Stacey can use her female charms to get to Fred! She can do it, either directly, or through his family/ daughters! I'm just saying!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fabulous work! Just a request....

A great writer for this difficult genre!

It would be great if you could write a Mother/Son story, with the son slowly breaking down all of the moral limits that the mother has set for herself to seduce her in every way finally impregnating her.

aPilgrim1964aPilgrim1964over 8 years ago
Again!

A masterpiece.... I honestly can't count how many times I've read this :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really professional writing

This author is definitely not an amateur. I really feel as if this author has other works maybe by a other name in which mainstream readers are not aware of this particular talent. If I am wrong and there's no other publishing's, that would be a real tragedy.

Excellent story, very well told. Love the characters.

Summer1987Summer198710 months ago

You're such an incredibly gifted story teller! I can't get enough of this story. Already feeling the familiar book slump feeling just knowing I'm nearing the end of this series. I could read about these two for ages!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another ★★★★★ story!!! Love the way the story is developing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarnal_Flower@Carnal_Flower
1520 Followers
Please don't hesitate to contact me with Feedback or requests or ideas. I love hearing from you! Carnal

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES