The Internship Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the men cleared his throat. "Nasty business, there, Dave."

"Yes," Dave said, "That is why I'm here."

"Oh, and why is that?" said Preston.

"Well, it looks like I may be interested in selling after all."

They stared at him. Someone said very condescendingly, "Now, Dave? With this scandal hanging over your head?"

"I'm just thinking about it, gentlemen, and I thought I should let you know. So if you want to cut the bullshit and think about an offer, I'm listening."

One of them looked pointedly at Joyce and said, "Well if that is the case, Dave, it goes without saying we're going to bring all new staff—qualified staff. Look at the way you run things, it's no wonder you—"

"Ah! That's enough, thank you. You know where I stand. I'll be here. Good afternoon."

"Those assholes!" fumed Joyce as they left. She was infuriated.

"I'm sorry to put you through that," Dave said. "But I had to do it. I want those ignorant pricks to think I'm caving. That I have no options. That everything's working as planned!"

"You have a lot of patience, Dave. I don't think I could wait to blow their sorry asses away."

"And just think: when the truth comes out, and you step into your new job, you can tell all these people to fuck off when they come begging for favors from you. What goes around comes around, Joyce."

"You got that right, boss."

+++

When Dave got home, the first thing he did was set up a conference call with his newly retained attorney, Peggy Sanford. He wanted to touch base with her.

"Hey, Peggy, how's it going back there?" Dave said.

"Hi Dave," she laughed. "I guess it's a good thing we met in that hotel, isn't it?"

"Yes," Dave said, smiling. "You've been a godsend! Very fortuitous I would say."

"Well, I'm happy to be doing this. Representing the interests of Wilson Enterprises is a fantastic first gig for me in this town!"

"Good, Peggy. So what's the news?"

"Ok, well, they're talking to Fred now."

"All right, as expected."

"But I need to hear from you. What do you want to do? Proceed as planned?"

"Absolutely. Let it roll. Drag me through the mud. Only once that hits the Raleigh papers do I want Fred to really start talking. You have my permission. Then, get some sort of deal—if they ignore the fraud in my case, he'll spill everything he knows about Broughton."

"Ok, Dave."

"Thanks, Peggy—again! You really are a lifesaver."

"It's my pleasure. Talk soon."

+++

The next few days Stacey spent working on her tan, playing on the beach and swimming while Dave was in town.

"How are you, baby?" Dave came up behind Stacey late one night in the kitchen and wrapped his hands around her waist. "I've barely seen you in two days."

Stacey turned around and put her arms around his shoulders.

"Oh I'm great. Got some good tanning in."

"I can see. You'll look fantastic for the party Friday night."

"What party?"

"I forgot to mention. Every year Brad throws a party for the conference participants. A big black tie affair. I'm sure he will hate to have us there, but unfortunately he doesn't have a choice. Anyone who participates in the convention has already had fees deducted for it. But we're going... if you want to, that is."

"Of course."

"So what else did you do today?"

"I spent most of the day with the Jamal. Oh I love him!"

Dave smiled. "You're going to make a great mother someday, honey."

At that Stacey's face fell a little. "Yes... I guess... um... "

"Hey, what is it?"

"Nothing. Let's talk about it later."

"All right. Hey, tomorrow, I'm totally free. What do you say I join you on the beach? I'd love to get in some swimming."

"Of course. How's everything else?"

"Perfect," said Dave. "Right on track. I'm feeling good. They're not going to know what hit them when I'm done with them. They think I want to sell my company."

"But you don't, of course."

"Of course not! But I want them thinking they have me beat. Up until the very end. Assholes. But let's not talk about that. Tell me what's on your mind. Come here."

He took Stacey outside to watch the beautiful sunset. She was cold, so he got a sweater and wrapped it around her before she sat on his lap.

"It's beautiful tonight, isn't it baby?"

"Yes..."

"Honey, tell me what's on your mind."

Stacey suddenly burst into tears and hugged him.

"What is it?"

She pulled back to look at him. "You know I love you more than anything."

"Yes, baby, I do."

"Well what if I do want to be a mother? I know I want a baby someday! What are we going to do?"

"Ah," said Dave. He should have known. In fact he was expecting this and had thought about it as well.

He looked at her. "I think you know the answer to that, baby."

Stacey looked at him with her eyes full of tears. "No, I don't. I really don't."

"Honey, let me be clear. We are not going to 'get married.' You are not having my baby. That isn't how this works."

"I know, I didn't think so."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," she said seriously. "I am sure. I know that's impossible."

"Seeing you these past few days... you looked so happy. And I want that for you. More than anything, I want you to be happy in life."

"But how can I be happy if I don't have you?" she cried, and burst into fresh tears.

"Shh... darling... don't stress so much about things that haven't happened yet." It was killing Dave to see her so upset.

Stacey said through heaving sobs, "But it will happen!"

"Honey, listen to me. I'm glad you brought this up. I've been meaning to talk about it. Let me tell you something. We have an... unusual relationship, I know that. Do you think I ever expected this? No, I didn't! But as great as it is, sweetheart, it's not as wonderful as the experience I've had being your father. There is no greater happiness. You are my child. I've raised you. You have given meaning to my life. I wouldn't trade any of that for the world, and I would never deny that to any other person in the world—especially for my own purely selfish reasons."

"So what are you saying?" Stacey said, in a fearful voice.

"I want you to have a 'normal'—uh, perhaps I should say, a more 'typical'—life. Whether I'm—I mean, we, us—are part of it or not. I want you to get married, and have children. With all my heart."

"But does that mean that I can't have you, too?" she said.

That was a question Dave was not sure how to answer himself.

They sat holding each other for a long time in silence, with Dave stroking Stacey's hair and shushing her tears. The night was so quiet, except for the waves crashing on shore. He didn't know what to say.

+++

The next day, they both woke up feeling different than usual.

As perfect as this vacation was, the future loomed, with its problems and questions. Stacey leaving...the question of what was going to happen to them... gave a melancholy undertone to their paradise...but it also brought them closer than ever, and more appreciative of every moment.

They both woke up desperate to see and hold and touch the other. Stacey rolled over into his arms, sighing, kissing, touching every part of him.

"I love you," she murmured. "I need you..." she said as she opened her legs and pushed her body into his.

Dave woke up raging hard, on fire with need for her.

"I love you too," he moaned as he spooned her from the side, and slipped inside her so easily. She was unbelievably wet and ready.

"Oh, god, baby! You feel so good!"

"Oh, love me, Daddy! Love me!" Stacey cried with each thrust. "I need you so much!"

Dave pushed into her hard and slow, filling her up so completely with his love.

"There, baby, there..." he whispered.

Stacey turned her head and they kissed deeply as he fucked her gently.

As a slow, deep, tremendous orgasm swept over them, they both wondered how they could possibly ever live without this.

+++

Hours later, they were walking arm in arm down the beach—Dave in swim trunks and Stacey in a skimpy turquoise bikini.

"So I'll be heading into town to the convention center tomorrow," Dave said.

Stacey's mind was so full of their personal relationship she'd almost forgotten the other reason they were down here.

"Speaking of which... look," she said, pointing.

Dave glanced up. They happened to be passing by Brad Broughton's house, and he was having some kind of luncheon—a "power" luncheon from the looks of it.

"Hmm... celebrating the demise of Wilson Enterprises, I bet," Dave said.

Stacey glared. "Why can't we just come right out and tell them?"

"We will. Later."

Just then, they saw someone on the beach walking towards them. It was Preston.

Dave nodded curtly. He didn't want to hear any bullshit from him.

"So what's the deal, Preston? Looks like you guys have me over a barrel, just like you wanted."

Preston stared at him. "I don't know. I'm talking to Brad tonight."

"Well make it quick. I want this over with."

Preston clenched his teeth together. "I think we're the ones who should be giving orders here, Dave, not you. The news from Raleigh just gets worse and worse."

"Yeah, how's that?"

"Well I hear Fred's in talks with the IRS as we speak."

"Yeah, so?"

Preston looked at him. "Well it certainly would be terrible if your name got dragged into this. I mean, more than it already has."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Dave played along.

"Never mind," said Preston, worried he'd said too much. He then glanced briefly at Stacey, whom he'd avoided for the whole conversation. Jesus Christ did she look gorgeous. Her long hair was down, and that turquoise color made her eyes just luminous.

He couldn't help himself. He just had to say something for her benefit.

"I'm...uh... sorry things have to end this way. We'll be in touch."

Dave stared after him as he left. "That was weird."

But Stacey knew what was going on.

"Never mind him. Let's get in the water."

"Right here?" Technically, they were on Brad Broughton's beach. The luncheon party at the house could see right down the slope to where they were.

"Yes, come on."

Stacey held his hand and led him into the cool water, perfect for swimming. She dove right in and splashed around, loving it. The calm surface was only broken by mild, gentle waves.

"Come on! It's wonderful," she shouted, as Dave waded in behind her. He was aware of the stares of people at the house. What was she up to?

"Oh, this is great," he said, laughing, as he dove into deep water.

They played around for a long time. It was exhilarating! Stacey's giggles and obvious delight lifted his mood. Who cares if people were watching? He made a show of picking her up and tossing her into the waves as she laughed. She dove between his legs and circled him like a fish. They made as much noise as possible.

After some time, Dave was standing in chest high water as Stacey swam up and put her arms around his shoulders. He turned her around so he was behind her and they were both watching the shore.

He held her close, nuzzling his head into her neck and nestling his cock in the cheeks of her ass.

"So, baby girl... here we are."

Stacey caught Dave's seductive tone, and felt him growing harder and harder against her.

"I'm glad you chose this spot to play... look at all those people."

Stacey smiled and held him close.

"Here we are, baby, just you and I...and nobody knows you've got your Daddy's hard cock pressing against you."

"Mmmm... no, they don't."

"Isn't that how we are? Haven't we always done things a little differently?"

"Yes, we have..."

Dave kissed her neck. "So maybe things will work out for us, somehow..." His hands traveled up to her breasts and he stroked her nipples.

"You know I haven't talked too much about the money... but I'm going to have plenty of it, baby girl, which means you will, too."

"So trust Daddy, baby... anything's possible..." Dave said as he pushed into her. "You want to go back to the house?"

Stacey quickly nodded, smiling.

"Yeah? Spend the day in bed with me?"

"Yes," she whispered. She reached back and held his erection. "But how are you going to get out of the water like this?"

Dave laughed. "Hmmm... perhaps we should swim down here a little bit..."

They paddled down away from the crowd, and held hands as they walked back to the house. Dave picked her up and carried her inside giggling hysterically in his strong arms and laid her on the bed.

"Tell me you're not sad anymore, Stacey baby... I can't stand seeing you sad."

Stacey smiled and shook her head.

"No, and here's why."

"Why?"

"If I ever do get married, well, my husband's just going to have to understand. And that's that..."

"Ok," Dave said, recognizing that tone. "Sweet Stacey" had clearly made up her mind.

"I can't give you up. There's no way. And I do want a baby, eventually, so I guess that means I'll get married. But he's going to be someone different. Someone very special. Someone just like us. And that's all there is to it."

+++

The next day, Dave left early for the convention center, and Stacey spent the first part of the day with Joyce, Jamal and Josh on the beach.

Stacey was feeling much happier, like a giant load was lifted off her heart. She was glad she and Dave had talked. She relished playing with Jamal in the water and making him laugh for hours.

"Oh you are so adorable!" she squealed as she brought him in for a hug. "I'm so glad you brought him with you, Joyce."

Joyce was lying on a lounge chair looking smashing in a yellow bikini, her hair done in braids again and a big floppy hat on her head. Her petite, curvy body was perfection. Josh was obviously smitten with her. He lay at her feet waiting to run and fetch her anything she needed.

"You sure you don't need anything, darlin'?" he asked.

Joyce laughed. "I'm fine, honey. Well... actually... would you mind going inside and getting my laptop?"

"Sure thing," said Josh.

Stacey laughed. "Nice, Joyce. You've got your own personal servant, there."

"Ah, thanks honey." Eager Josh set up Joyce's laptop for her and took up his place at her feet.

Joyce booted up her computer. A few minutes later they heard her gasp. "Oh my god!"

"What?" cried Stacey.

"Oh, listen to this. Here it is. Front page of the Raleigh business section: 'David Wilson, CEO, Implicated in Embezzlement Scandal.'"

"What else does it say," Stacey demanded.

"Listen:

Speaking on condition of anonymity, sources close to the investigation told us that David Wilson, CEO of Wilson Enterprises, will soon be questioned regarding improper reporting of corporate funds. His CFO, Fred Hayes, is currently being questioned and sources tell us he is the one pointing to Wilson. 'We don't know what's going on for certain,' the anonymous source said, 'But it looks like Hayes was not in on this alone, and may have been acting on orders from his Chief Executive Officer.'

This could not be worse timing for Wilson Enterprises, as David Wilson has been in talks to franchise his company...

"Damn it!" Stacey cried. "And that big party is tonight!"

"Oh, I wouldn't worry too much, Stacey. Dave knows all about this. But still..." Joyce smiled. "Should make for an interesting evening."

+++

Later that night, Stacey lounged on Dave's bed as he got dressed. She was already decked out in a slinky black dress. It had a demure front, but the back plunged almost down to her crack.

Stacey's green eyes were sparkling. "You're infamous, Daddy. It was all over the papers today."

"Yes, I saw. It was to be expected."

"What will people say when we get there!"

"Oh, lots of nasty things, I'm sure. But that's fine. We're only going so I can talk to Broughton. I want to get things straight before tomorrow."

"What's tomorrow?"

"The last night of the convention. There's a formal dinner and the usual speeches. And that, honey, is when my deal will be announced. But only you and I know that."

Stacey came close to him and helped him fix his tie.

"You look incredible tonight," Dave said as he ran his hands over her bare back. He found her slim waist and squeezed very tight. Stacey squealed and laughed as he spun her around.

"You're going to have every man lusting after you!"

"But there's only one I care about," Stacey said, running her hands down to his ass. "You... and I can't wait to come back here and be with you tonight."

"Hmmm... can't get enough of me, I see."

"No," she whispered. "I can't. Ever!"

Dave held her face, looking into her eyes. He leaned down and gave her a long, sensuous, open-mouthed kiss, full of lustful promise. "You taste so good... my sweet baby girl..." he murmured, sucking her tongue into his mouth and pulling her head back, then kissing her throat. "My, sweet, sexy girl... Daddy's going to take good care of you later... are you ready?"

"Yes," Stacey smiled at her handsome father. "Let's go."

On the way, they picked up Joyce and Josh. Josh was wearing a white tux and a white cowboy hat; Joyce in a skintight white dress and brilliant red lips. They looked fantastic!

"Hi!!" Stacey smiled. "Look at you!"

"You ready, Dave?" smiled Joyce. "Let's go face the tribe."

+++

"Honey, stick close to Joyce and Josh while I'm doing a little business in here. I'm going to have to talk to Brad and friends for a while."

"Sure," Stacey said. "Who else would I want to talk to?"

They walked up a winding stone staircase to Broughton's magnificent mansion. Palm trees and rose bushes lined the way.

By the time they got there it was 11:00 and the party was well underway, but Brad Broughton and his wife were still at the door welcoming guests. Brad, tall and silver-haired, looked every bit the gentleman, but his eyes were steely cold when he saw Dave. He reluctantly shook his hand.

"Can't believe you made it, Dave."

"Yes, well, I was hoping to have a little talk with you tonight. It's important."

"I expected as much. I'll see what I can do."

Dave and Stacey and the others headed to the bar and the catered food; they certainly had no desire to mingle. And every single snobby face in the party pointedly ignored them.

"Friendly crowd," observed Joyce, feasting on crab cakes. "At least the food is delicious! Mmm, honey, can you get some of those oysters?"

Josh obediently fetched Joyce a plate of delectable food while Stacey stood next to Dave, scanning the room.

"What a bunch of assholes," she murmured to Dave, who almost choked on his drink.

"Well we're not here to make friends."

They milled around and chatted for some time, mostly feasting on the wonderful food, before Dave got a curt nod from Brad Broughton.

"All right, I'm being summoned. I'm going to go have a little talk with these guys. See you soon."

Dave headed off, and Stacey went and talked to Joyce and Josh.

"How's Jamal? Who's watching him tonight?"

"Oh, my mother's here. She drove down today. She lives close by."

"That's nice for you."

Just then, Stacey saw Preston approaching the bar. He was wearing a tux and had his usual old-fashioned cocktail in hand. He was obviously a little drunk.

Before Dave's deal, Stacey had thought she'd have to wheedle information out him, but now, she really had no use for him...

That is, unless... but no... she couldn't...

A wicked idea came into her head. And Daddy had said... and she knew when they got home... but no... she couldn't!

Preston obviously liked her. Perhaps... oh what a naughty idea, but she couldn't resist it!

She walked over and slipped next to Preston, and pretended to ask for a drink. He did a double take when he saw her. At first, he noticed her hair—blown out and straightened into long soft curls. It looked so pretty that way, different from her usual wild wavy style. But then, god, he saw her dress, and her body...Her glowing skin deeply tanned from days at the beach. That soft hair caressed it so sweetly. Her dress came down to the bottom of her back! Was she wearing a bra?