The Interrogation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't cum until I do," Ana could feel another orgasm building as the internal vibrator pressed into her sensitive pussy. The dominatrix switched on a small wand vibrator and pressed it to the slut's clit as she fucked her. Ana could feel Emma tightening around the dildo, inching closer and closer to a climax with each thrust.

"I'm so..." Emma started, but was interrupted by a hand pushing her head into the bed.

"Cum for me," Ana slammed her hips into the submissive and the pair erupted into unbridled pleasure. Emma bit down on her gag as she felt every edged orgasm, every rough spanking, and every teasing touch melt together into a delicious cocktail of pleasure. Heat radiated from her soft skin, and her orgasm coursed through her until she collapsed in exhaustion.

Emma opened her eyes to find that she was wrapped in Ana's arms. Neither had the energy to leave the bed, but Ana was kind enough to unshackle her slut and remove the gag. Emma sighed and wiggled her hips into her mistress, who had yet to strip her latex and strap-on.

"You're not getting another round until you open the trunk," Ana teased. She got up and stripped her gloves, stockings, and strap-on from her body. She toweled off her sweat and tossed the towel to her submissive. Emma dried the sticky fluids from her body and joined her naked mistress by the trunk.

"I don't want you to think of me differently once you look," Emma was relaxed from her orgasm, but was still nervous about sharing her past with her mistress.

"There could be a dead body in here and I'd still love you," Ana put a comforting hand on her thigh. "I know I tortured you for this, but I won't open it if you're not ready yet."

"I know, thank you mistress. I'm ready, though." Emma grabbed both sides of the heavy lid and lifted it open.

Ana's jaw dropped. It was beautiful. The trunk was neatly packed with enough BDSM gear to equip an army. Expensive leather floggers, bundles of imported Japanese jute rope, and tailor-made latex outfits filled the velvet-lined compartments. There were dozens of vibrators and more than a few toys that Ana had never seen before. Her playroom was well-equipped, but this collection was only something she could dream of owning.

"This is what you've been hiding from me? Sex toys?"

"Not just sex toys, my gear. I used to be like you, if you can believe it."

Ana looked at her submissive confused, running her hands across the expensive leather.

"I used to be dominant. Very dominant. This was my stuff."

Ana laughed, then straightened her face when she realized Emma was being serious.

"Really? The woman who spends hours each day worshiping the ground I walk on used to give out spankings?"

"I used to do way more than spank, mistress," Emma smiled.

"I have so many questions. Why'd you stop? Why haven't you told me about this? Do you ever want to be dominant again?" Ana put her hands on Emma's thighs in excitement.

"It's not a happy story, mistress. It started in high school, I was the predictable Catholic all-girls school delinquent. I started by daring other classmates to kiss in the bathroom and not wear underwear to school. As my hunger for dominance grew, I would make others break into the school at night, strip naked, and try to hide from me as long as they could. By senior year, I had half the girls in my grade begging for my unique brand of humiliation. When I went to college, it didn't take long for me to start seducing my roommate, Rachel."

"That's your ex, right? You've mentioned her before," Ana asked. Emma nodded.

"Yeah, she was more than that. My first real sub. She was hot, rich, and had some crazy mommy issues, which explained the intense masochism. First it was light bondage and spanking, then it was full shibari and flogging, then it was caning and public humiliation. We got to a point where she needed so much pain that I didn't even see her as a partner anymore, it scared me what I could do."

"How far did you get with her?"

"Too far. She was into asphyxiation, but not in a sexy way. She would have me push her to the brink of consciousness before stopping. There was one time where I had my hands around her throat and she started turning purple... I had an out of body experience and broke down on top of her."

"You can't blame yourself for doing what she wanted," Ana put her arm around her waist. "You didn't do anything wrong."

"I don't know. She told me she was ok, but I doubt she would've told me if she didn't." Emma's shoulders sagged. "She didn't have limits and it scared me how far I was willing to push her. I ended up transferring out of that school, but the guilt never left. When I tried domming another partner after Rachel, I just couldn't do it."

"I understand not wanting to inflict pain anymore, but look at you now, you need more punishment than I can physically give," Ana cracked a smile.

"You can thank my old high school habits for that. When I moved here a few years ago, I ended up reconnecting with an old friend. You know Nicole, right? She owns the coffee shop on Willow Street."

"Yeah, she's my favorite. I always get the feeling she's flirting with me, even though she only talks about coffee."

"She's from my hometown too. When my reputation as a domme started to build in high school, she came up to me and asked to join. Not as a sub, but a domme."

"This is amazing. Why haven't you told me this?"

"You never asked, I guess. Plus a bit of unresolved trauma," Emma smiled. "Anyway, we had some fun passing subs around, but we never really hooked up. Before she owned the shop, she was a barista and when I ran into her, she offered to have me over for dinner."

"How did you and Nicole both end up in San Diego? Long way from rural Maine."

"She asked me the same thing over some delicious Mediterranean. I think we both needed a change, she wanted to find herself and I needed to forget myself. When we finished eating, we cuddled and I told her my story. She was disappointed that I moved away from the BDSM world, apparently I was a real prodigy."

"Just like Mozart," Ana ran a hand across Emma's still-pink ass. She giggled and continued.

"She said it was a waste to lose such talent and asked if I would consider subbing. It didn't take long before I was bound, gagged, and spanked mercilessly on her bed."

"Maybe I should call up Nicole, I'm starting to get horny," Ana dragged a finger across her arousal and pushed it in her submissive's mouth.

"Thank you, mistress," she licked it clean. "I'm sure she's plenty busy with her full-time subs. Apparently, she has three."

"We'll see." Ana made a mental note to reach out to Nicole and picked up a riding crop from the trunk. "You've never wanted to swing this again? You've never fantasized about taking revenge on me?" She dragged the crop across Emma's exposed thigh.

Emma swallowed hard. There was a time where she thought about dominating her mistress, but she forced it away from her mind. The thought of the slender, brown-haired woman bound in rope and forced to serve her every desire was tantalizing, but too dangerous.

"Honestly, yes. But I've come too far just to give in to those desires again. I don't want to hurt you."

"Maybe I want you to hurt me. Just a little. Sometimes I think about you breaking out of your bondage and having your way with me, but you never put up a fight, even when you aren't tied down."

"Don't you like having a sub, though?"

"Oh you'll still be my sub. Here, take this," Ana passed the crop to her sub. She got up on the mattress on all fours. "Hit me."

Emma got up and stared at her mistress's perfect butt. It was round, firm, and framed her dripping pussy perfectly. She fiddled with the crop, confused.

"Listen to your mistress, I'm ordering you to whip me."

Emma blushed in embarrassment. It had been years since she had been on the giving end of a riding crop. She brought her arm back and delivered a weak tap on her mistress' left cheek.

"What the fuck was that? I said hit me," Ana growled. Emma cocked her arm back and swung again. The leather slapped against the flesh with a satisfying smack. Ana twitched, but remained in position.

"You worthless, insolent slut. I guess you're only good for pussy licking, and barely at that. Make my ass match yours or I swear..." Ana's threat was interrupted by a hand grabbing a fistful of her dark hair. Emma pulled Ana's head back, forcing her mistress into a strict arch. She dropped the crop and began delivering blow after blow to Ana's pronounced ass with her bare hand.

"Count them," Emma whispered, still scared to verbally order her mistress around.

"...five...six...that's a good slut... seven," Ana counted in between soft exhales, each dripping with pleasure. Emma felt her small ember of confidence catch flame and began spanking her mistress' thighs. Soon, they matched the rosy hue of Ana's ass.

"...forty-nine... fifty... stop, slut. That's enough," Ana pulled her submissive into her arms.

"Are you ok, mistress?" Emma's flame dwindled out and was replaced by her usual submissive concern.

"I'm amazing. I've never felt so vulnerable," Ana traced the pink lines around her hips. She held Emma's hand in hers. "I want to see what you're truly capable of. Just once."

"I'm worried I won't be the submissive you want me to be anymore."

"I'm not. Look what just happened, you spanked me and stopped when I told you to. You know limits now, both yours and mine."

"Just once. Then I go back to blindly following your orders," Emma smiled.

"Tomorrow, then. When we wake up, I'm yours. Until then," Ana slid her hand between Emma's thighs, "You're mine."

12