The Interventionists Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth did not mind William - most of the time. He could be entertaining - he knew what he wanted - and had one of two interesting moves in the bedroom or whatever location it was they were having sex. Occasionally though he got on her tit! Particularly when he was trying to get at her tits, grabbing even when in public. Just now in the taxi he had reached to pull her in for a kiss but did so by putting his arm right round her back so his hand could have a go at reaching round and at her tit! A move he found difficult because he was not that big and just ended up pawing the side.

William was a bit of a mauler at times. Perhaps now was a time for a bit of payback. They walked in silence from the taxi and up the stairs to her large first floor flat which was above one of the trendy antique shops in the area.

The door was not closed when he reached for her tits - now she was really pissed and pushed him away.

"Get off!"

"What's wrong?" William asked innocently.

Beth was not the first to wonder if William could be so dumb at times or if it was all an act. She spoke quietly, "I know you like my body but can you not grab my titties all of the time and especially in public or before we even get through the door? If you don't care about my feelings think about the field day the paparazzi would have with such photos."

William had the grace to look a bit abashed, "Beth, I do really care about you - you know that. I'm sorry if I get carried away with your grace and beauty. You are so beautiful you know."

'Grace and Beauty' - Huh! He was probably calculating whether he was going to be able to get his hands on my two beauties tonight or whether he had indeed gone too far she thought cynically.

William was indeed thinking about Beth's big boobs and whether he would get his hands on them tonight. He knew he was obsessive about women's breasts - but didn't all great men have some character traits different to others? Not weaknesses you understand but character traits. Beth's breasts were distinctive as well. When he was a young man at Cambridge he had a good time with many young firm big-breasted women. Many of the women he met now were older than in his student days, even though younger than him. Too many of the big tits on these newer companions pointed to the ground once released from their bondage. No grace at all when standing up.

Of course he could find younger companions but the problem was the noise they made. Non stop-chatter about TV shows and footballer wives and their phones pinging all the time. They'd rather photograph the food on the table in front of them and put it on facebook rather than eat it or have a witty conversation. He was always careful to check they were truly over 18 yet the media would make innuendo and exaggerate over how young any were that he was seen with. Nowadays he had to pay hard cash to get them that young as well, and was a bit concerned in case it turned out to be another newspaper sting operation. Once caught twice shy as they say.

Beth was in her thirties, yet her large gorgeous breasts, soft to the touch were not floppy. When she stood straight they were mesmerisingly proud with only the smallest droop. Then when she lay on her back they spread out for sure but still rose from the rest of her body in such a spectacularly desirable way with perfect areola and nipples in the dead centre. As for the titty fucks she gave - they were in a class of their own. She did not whine, giggle, talk about reality TV shows and did not ask for money from him.

The people William knew were almost all like him, always an angle they were trying to exploit. True, Beth did use him to get introductions to sell her art and he paid for the more expensive places they visited together. So far at least there had been no financial requests from him and the topic of marriage or children had not arisen - or any other advance planning for when his separation became a legal divorce from his second wife. Beth was even interested in his career and asked the most intelligent questions about his work.

"I think you need to do more to show you are sorry." Beth said in as sultry a voice as possible.

"What would you like, dinner at the Ritz, a weekend on my yacht?"

"No. You've been a bad boy William and I think you should make it up to me here and now. You believe in the equality of the sexes don't you?"

By this time Beth has grabbed his balls through his light grey slacks so he could only say he agreed - even though he didn't really.

"What can I do to make it up to you, Bethy baby?"

"Get those clothes off."

"What, we're going to bed now?"

"No. You're going to get you clothes off and take your punishment and I'm staying dressed until you have learned your lesson."

"I don't understand."

"You will. Are you going to take your punishments and have a chance to earn a reward later or do you want to leave?"

Beth used her other hand to unzip William's fly and pulled his cock out through his underwear with a firm hold and then pumping to increase the thickness. William instinctively reached for her magnificent tits. His hands were swatted away and then Beth partially zipped up his fly with his cock still out.

"Rule 1 touching my tits without asking may result in pain." This was followed by a slight further closure of the zip and an 'ow' from William. She further stimulated the end of his prick making it thicker despite the zip constricting the middle.

"Oh, what a fun game! Am I supposed to call you Mistress? Do you beat me with my trousers down or walk on my back with your shoes on? Jolly good show. Sounds like fun. What a good idea of yours. Last time I had to pay a lot for this sort of thing. Do you charge for this? Do you have any special costumes for this game? I think you'd look tremendous in black leather.. not that you don't always look tremendous that is. I thought I was in real trouble here." William babbled with exuberance.

Beth had been genuinely pissed at William and had been out to try and teach him a real lesson. A wry smile appeared on her face. He was truly incorrigible! And yet... she had not realised he might be up for such games. They had played some games where she was blindfolded or tied loosely to the bed but she had not explored his interest in being the submissive.

"We will skip the titles and costumes tonight, William. In fact you won't need any clothes and we will see about mine later."

Beth grabbed his cock and pumped hard again. It was especially large and dark as the zip was clearly restricting the blood return. That seemed promising!

"This way," Beth said. Not that he William had any choice but to follow closely behind. Beth was walking backwards with a firm hold of his cock. She led him to the dining area in the large open plan room. Pointing to one of the large dining chairs by the large Spanish dark wood table.

"Sit and take all your clothes off. Quickly, if you want to be able to earn your reward."

"But Bethy baby."

"Rule number 2 - questioning my orders is punishable and delays any reward you might get. Questioning me twice means no reward."

William started to say something but then stopped for he wanted to earn his reward. He took his clothes off slowly, starting with his tie and being strangely reluctant to take off his long underpants which still had his cock stuck through the fly. However he did so eventually and just pleaded with his eyes.

The dining chairs with the high backs gave Beth an idea. She picked up his tie and made a slip not at one end, put it over one of his wrists and pulled the tie tight. Then she took the tie round the outer part of the chair back inside the inner bar of the frame and back round the other outer post before tying the end to his other wrist.

"Rule number three. Until I say otherwise you look forward. If I see you peeking no reward and you go home."

Once again William started to object then remembered rule 2 and stopped himself. Beth positioned herself behind him and reached around. Perhaps an opportunity for playback now? He was not the only one getting excited either. Her nipples were hard, hot and felt like someone had been sticking small needles in them. She could smell how wet her cunt was as well as feeling her swollen labia on her wet panties.

William was a little overweight and was one of those men were some of the fat had gathered on his chest forming little breasts. Making the target even more perfect his little nipples were already sticking out.

"Oh what nice boobs!" Beth said leaning over and grabbing his breasts and squeezing. "And I love those nice pointy nipples too!" Then giving the nipples a hard squeeze - payback!.

"You're hurting. I think we should set a safe word. What should it be now?"

"The safe word is 'stop'. Say that and I will stop and you can go home."

"Beth baby, that's not fair!"

When Beth had passed the bureau situated behind them she had picked up a ruler. She leaned over him just enough to do a vertical strike downwards with the ruler hitting both his prick and his testicles.

William cried out in pain.

Beth said, "Remember rule number 2."

"I'm not sure I like this game."

A further strike followed to the same area.

"Follow the rules and you can still have your treat." Beth poked about with the ruler more gently as she spoke. The result was a significant stiffening of his penis. Adding some stimulation on his tit with her other hand she continued both actions for a minute by which time William's prick was thick and pointing vertically.

Beth moved back from the chair and whispered to William, "listen carefully to what I am doing and keep eyes forward if you want your reward."

Beth then kicked off her shoes, unzipped her dress let it fall to the ground with a rustle. After undoing her bra she returned to her position behind William and brought the bra round William.

"Perhaps we should find a bra that fits you?"

She placed the bra over his tits, waggling it up and down making his little tits move with it and noticed his prick jump and what looked like premium at the end. Interesting, she thought, is he a closet transvestite? Should we try a collar and but plugs next time? Squatting behind him she was able to bring her hands around the chair and stroke his cock. This soon turned into grabbing a tight hold of it with one hand and pulling the skin right back then moving her hand and skin all the way forward in a fairly brutal way. With her other hand she started tapping his balls.

Before long she could tell he was near to ejaculation. She let go and slipped the fingers of her left hand deep into her cunt. Then brought them to William's face. "Smell and lick like a good boy."

William did not hesitate to obey. Beth did not want to ruin things and decided reluctantly that this was perhaps as far as they should go tonight in terms of his predilections. There would be plenty of time to explore later. Anyway, right now she needed a good hard fuck.

She quickly removed her panties. Making sure the wet gusset was facing outwards she put it against William's mouth and nose.

"Wonderful!" William said.

"You have been a good boy, now for your treat. Don't rock the boat too much."

Beth pulled the chair William was tied to back further from the table and then walked round to the front of the chair. She bent over a little so her boob went to his mouth and he sucked as hard as a starving new born infant. After a while when William paused for breath she moved her sore tit away, went down on her knees, pumped then sucked his prick. It did not take long before it was rock hard. Beth did not know if it was pharmaceutically aided, but William did have a nice hard thick prick. She needed the prick in her and moved above, positioned it carefully then slowly sunk down until she was fully impaled.

This was really good Beth thought as she paused briefly feeling his prick filling her very satisfactorily. She continued to fuck him slowly but hard. What's more she managed to get them both to a most satisfactory orgasm without letting William or herself cause the chair to fall over.

*****

12