The Interventionists Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really liked several of the charcoal drawings, which were nearly all of people and extremely lifelike. Her painting style did not grab me as much, it seemed confused somehow. I saw no reason not to follow my own tastes and identified a couple of drawings I liked. One male and one female as it happens.

"Marie, you do know don't you, these are just the intermediate steps which lead to the paintings?"

"I do, and maybe paintings later. It will give me an excuse to come back another day." I replied. Thinking that was my queue to exit.

"But, Marie, darling, you can't go yet. We're having such fun! Anyway I'm kind of leading up to a big idea. I'm just not sure of the timing."

"Beth, really? That sounds mysterious. I'll go and get out of your way so you can execute it."

"You don't understand. It involves you. We must have another drink before execution."

Beth was slurring very slightly with the alcohol. I protested,

"But I must be way over the alcohol limit now. I can't drink more."

"Don't worry. If you need it after, I'll get you a taxi. You can get your car tomorrow."

If? Where was this going, despite the alcohol I was a bit alarmed.

Beth went into a cupboard, brought out large glasses, added ice and lemon and then put some large measures in from a bottle that I could not see the label on.

"Here, a drink to new friends and good art!"

I tasted what appeared to be a very dry vermouth. This could be embarrassing if I was wrong.

"Noilly?" I asked.

"I thought you'd maybe know, actually it's Chambery vermouth."

"Ah, should have realised."

At least I had the right country, my supposed adopted one.

Beth filled my glass, even though I had drunk less than half. Where was this going?

"Come, let's sit over here?"

She guided me over to a sofa near where she had been painting, flicking on some soft lights as she did so. Was this the famous modelling couch?

"Marie, darling, I know we have just met. (is she going to proposition me now! Am I ready? I thought) Tell me, how much modelling have you done before?"

Beth, and the current situation were arousing.

"Me? Plain, dark, far from a size zero. I know a few men who have asked me to lie around naked for their appreciation - but modelling, no."

"But surely? The most important thing is the eyes, followed by the rest of the face. Your green eyes are spectacular, your face is perfect, not too round and soft, not too angular, those lips - well they must drive the guys and some girls wild."

Flattery is always nice, even if there is an ulterior motive. Let's be honest too, I know I have some sex appeal, otherwise I'd not be in the job I'm in. I don't think I'm that good though. Trying to cool things a little with humour, I returned to using my exaggerated drawl:

"But you haven't seen the rest of me"

"No, but I'd like to. (Wow had I walked into that one). You would be such a great model. I could do great things with you as my inspiration."

So it was a model she was seeking - or was it? I didn't need any acting skills to appear a bit confused and unsure the best way to proceed. It's not that I had any qualms over the mission, just the way it was seemingly happening so fast. Positioning with the target commonly took weeks, sometimes months.

"So?"

"Show me."

"Now? What, I'm just supposed to strip, now?"

"Come on, just us girls here, no cameras and it's for the sake of great art. You don't strike me as shy especially after what you've already told me about Paris life? The less exciting alternative is to go through that door, then the one you'll see on the left. It's a bathroom that has a couple of big fluffy bathrobes the models use. Then come back and do the big reveal."

I took a deep breath, looked at Beth, and imagined what it'd be like exploring her body.

"It's funny. I've stripped and been naked in front of lots of men and women without a thought. I guess it's because you're so beautiful and you would be judging me against all these professional models you see all the time."

"You're special, Marie, even if you don't know it. If you're uncomfortable, I'm really sorry. Last thing I want to do is upset my paying customers. Let's forget I ever asked."

Time for action, not words. I kicked off my shoes one at a time, undid my trousers, and raised myself enough off the couch to slide them over my rear and proceeded to take them off completely. I stood and walked a couple of steps away and turned to face Beth. I pulled the woolen jumper over my head. I had no shirt below and looked down to see my tits moving and my nipples hardening and visible against the bra. Reaching behind I unclipped and pulled the bra off and let it drop. I straightened up and looked down on Beth.

Neither of us spoke for a moment or two, just looking at each other. Me naked except for tiny pantees and socks and Beth fully clothed. I could see that I was breathing hard and I heard Beth letting out a long breath. Two girls together, one naked, one not, nothing uncommon about that, happens all the time, trying on clothes, swimming, lots of times. Yet this was different and we both knew it. Another long exhale from Beth and a smile while still holding my gaze.

"You have just got to model for me! Just everything about you is perfect, your body is good as any model I have seen. You are the right weight, no fat, no ribs protruding, and if you don't mind me getting personal, your breasts are perfect - full and firm. When you're not posing, we can have such fun!

"I wouldn't be so crass as to offer you money. I promise fun, laughs, champagne and a gift of a painting or statue, you name it, as soon as I complete a work with you as the model. Please say yes."

Of course I had to accept for the sake of the mission yet I didn't want to arouse any suspicion. I said only that I would think about it.

Beth pulled out a full length mirror on wheels,

"Look at yourself. I will immortalise you. Young, wrinkle free, beautiful forever. What's there not to like, or do you need Rab's permission?"

"No! Rab does not dictate me. I don't dictate him. If he has a view then it might be of disappointment. The reason being that if I do this and he visits then the only person possibly naked will be me and not some beautiful large chested model."

I had of course planted the seed that he liked big tits, though we laughed, commenting that this was men for you.

I told Beth I had to leave now as I was meeting Rab. While I was dressing Beth asked if I would tell Rab about taking my clothes off in front of her and the offer of modelling.

"Most definitely. I might wait till we've got the boring stuff done and are back at the apartment, maybe even with a reenactment."

Beth smiled at the suggestion. She then called a taxi, we said our goodbyes and I promised to return early in the morning for my car and that I would give my decision then.

-----------------

I was not happy about Marie going to the target's layer alone. I tried to analyse whether it was purely the beginning of Op nerves, closeness to Marie or eagerness to meet Beth.

Aside from a quick trip to the local shops I used the time to catch up with some of the necessary report reading that comes with the job. As the time wore on my anxiety increased. When eventually hearing the keys in the door I reminded myself that I must not appear anxious or over eager to debrief.

Marie came in and appeared deep in thought and it was a second before she smiled at me. Then came over and gave me a quick kiss. I asked if she wanted a drink and the answer was just water, as she had already had far too much to drink.

Marie then debriefed me fully on the events that had occurred. The becoming a model bit at the end and her stripping for Beth was clearly very significant.

Marie did not have to say what her concern was. On any Op, and especially at the start, you worry when everything seems to go so smooth and fast. I thought it a wise decision to delay providing a decision on the modelling until tomorrow though it was obvious she had to accept.

To have started speculating on events would not have been productive as it would not have provided any more facts.

-------------

Sir William was not liking Estonia or the NATO summit he was attending. He had heard that Estonian women were mainly large and had been eager to travel there. To his disappointment most that he had met so far were disappointingly short and slim, almost as bad as these Parisian models who looked more like boys than women. Adding further to his disappointment these NATO chappies expected him to work nearly all of the day and night as well. There were meetings, speeches, working dinners, working drinks after the dinner and then the PM wanted reports the same night. Didn't she sleep? There seemed no chance of just slipping the Concierge a bundle of Euros for special room service!

To his delight Beth videod late, and interrupted his damn report writing for the PM. They exchanged pleasantries.

Beth explained how she was missing him unbuttoning two or three buttons on her shirt and leaning forward as she did so. Asking when they could meet next.

William was missing her, especially given the lack of alternative partners.

" I'm in the Baltics, at some boring NATO conference, all about 'Pepper', no that's not it. Yes, 'SALT', anyway I can't talk about that, it's hush hush, top secret. Then I go straight on to see some Israeli Mossad chap in Tel Aviv. After, it's direct to Washington for consultations with the State Department. I'm not back in London for at least 10 days. It's a real shame, I really miss seeing you."

Beth completed the unbuttoning as he was speaking and he saw no signs of a bra in the large gap that now appeared between the sides of the shirt. Beth told him how much she missed him too as she not so subtly massaged her boobs through the shirt. William was missing her more by the minute as the video call continued.

He knew that he should be getting on with the PMs report but he couldn't let Beth go yet, not without seeing her prize assets.

"Beth, baby, tell me about your day?"

"Well, I met this delightful girl, I think she's going to model for me, and maybe if I'm lucky she'll become a new playmate."

"Tell me more. What's she like?"

"Well.. she has these gorgeous bright green eyes, dark hair, light skin, above average height, fit, good legs, and - last, and the only item you really want to hear about - her boobs - yes I did see them at our first meet. Well, (at this point Beth paused, mainly for effect but also to unveil her own boobs) They are not as large as these (pushing her boobs almost touching the camera) - but still quite a handful. Quite a large cup size if not as protruding."

Beth started pulling on her nipples and then letting go. She continued,

"I'd really like to play with her all night long."

Beth then started to roughly massage her own boobs.

At this point William had to unzip and take his prick in hand.

"I have to get my toys out now and lay down. Pleasant dreams Willie."

As soon as she completed his name she severed the link. Knowing exactly the state she had left him in. She smiled briefly, a little cruelty sometimes, kept them coming back for more. In bed she was thinking only of Marie and the site of her firm breasts and hard nipples. She imagined the fun they might have together.

William thought the call just finished was private because he had this super secret spy phone. Beth thought it was private because the app makers said it had end to end encryption.

If William had been listening to James' briefing just a few days before he would have known the other person also must have a similar encrypted phone for that encryption to work and that all these video chat apps had been hacked by ISAR, the operation he was minister in charge of.

Next day at Vauxhall Bridge HQ, James briefed Harry on the William / Beth call. William had not given away state secrets. On the other hand Beth's seemingly innocent call had led to William providing his full diary to her including confidential meetings.

--------------


12