The Interventionists Ch. 06

Story Info
Our intrepid heroes host Beth for Dinner and ...
6.6k words
4.5
1.9k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doobius
doobius
14 Followers

Our intrepid heroes and Beth get together for dinner...

Marie

I had misled Beth yesterday claiming Rab and I had a lot to do during today. I also warned Rab that if he plugged in his damn clock radio it was the end of any joint mission because I was quitting on the grounds of cruelty by my partner. We compromised, eventually, that it would stay off until Monday.

The temperature in the bedroom was too warm and I woke up hot and pushed the duvet down to my waste. The movement was enough to wake Rab.

"Hiya, beautiful." He said with a genuine smile.

"Hiya, yourself." I responded. I didn't feel beautiful. I felt the tangles in my hair and was sweaty and sticky from the night time frolics. In no way did I feel beautiful. I smiled anyway.

After a moment looking at my face his gaze moved from my face to my boobs. A few moments later I saw a tribute to them showing as the duvet moved up over Rab's lower parts. By God, the man was insatiable! I thought of making a joke about the fact we should be saving our energy and his cum for our evening visitor. Then decided it would be a shame to waste that good hard prick when I could put it to some good use.

Reaching over and grasping his fat prick I gave it a squeeze. Deciding to forgo the usual foreplay and instead moving straight on top. Trapping his prick to lay upwards across his body. Slowly running my cunt back and forth along its length and stimulating my clit. His hands working gently and persistently with his favourite parts of my anatomy. Squeezing my tits and gently stimulating my nipples sending beautiful vibes through my body making me suitably wet.

So it was Rab that got up early that morning. Deep and all the way up as I could get him up, orgasmically up. Afterwards I collapsed on top of him with his prick still embedded and he held me tight. Later I slid back to his side and we slept some more. When finally having got out of bed, showering and dressing it was close to lunchtime and we decided to go out for brunch.

Just before leaving the apartment Beth rang. She started by thanking me for all my modelling. I heard the change in tone when it came to the evening. Saying that she was unsure whether it was a good idea and did not want to intrude. Pacing around the apartment as we spoke I told Beth that Rab would be devastated if she did not come (true). I told her also how we had already bought the food and wine (not true). Saying how much I enjoyed all of my day at the studio, particularly what she did with her tongue (true). Going on to explain I was getting wet just thinking about the next time we were together and that I wanted it to be tonight (true). For a girl who was said to have participated in more than her share of 3 or moresomes Beth appeared uncertain but eventually relented. We then moved on to discussing what to wear. I suggested it would be fun for us to all dress up elegant chique sexy and that would make Rab's night regardless of whether we left him to sleep alone or not (laughing). Beth got into the spirit and we chatted for a good while longer making other arrangements.

Rab had moved away thinking that he might distract me. After finishing my call with Beth I Googled beauty salons. Worried I would not get an appointment on a Saturday but was pleasantly surprised to be proved wrong.

Neither of us did a lot of talking over brunch in the pub. It was not an unpleasant quiet. I realised that it was more than just operation thoughts. After finishing I suggested a quick walk in the park before my beauty appointment. I thought I understood the problem.

"Are you worried about sex with the three of us together? Of me and her with you watching, or maybe of what I might think watching you fuck her?"

"A little. It should be a dream situation. One big large beautiful blonde - and then you.... (We laugh) It's not jealousy - I have no cause to be. We have never talked about this before but I assumed that sometimes when we shared a bed you had not long come from another, and in my case I know that has been true. I've had my share of threesomes as well. Actually watching you fuck, knowing you are watching me fuck or even tag teaming together is different though. I have tried to work out why."

He paused a moment and I saw a change come over his face. Then he continued,

"It's nothing really, I suppose just operational pre-nerves."

Liar! I thought. I like him and he is a good fuck. We can't start getting sentimental or lovey though. He needs to think about the mission and sex.

I turned and kissed him hard, in the middle of the busy park. Pushing my body against his pants and against his hard prick.

"Just keep thinking that it might be your lucky day fucking the big blonde Amazonian Beth. Perhaps you can get some advice from her too? While your technique is not bad for a man, see if Beth can give you lessons on how best to use a tongue on this woman's cunt. (I laughed to show I was joking) As a second prize you might get me as well if you are not completely spent."

He quickly responded, "You're never second at anything and never less so than when in bed."

I'd have hit him if he hadn't said something like that. Whether it was sincere or not.

"I know these thoughts. Yes of course I have had the same thoughts. A difference tonight though compared with other ops, I know you will have my back all the time, and lots of my other parts too. (Laughs) For me that is different to going into a room with two or three people I don't know or don't trust."

We walked in silence for a while. Rab turned and asked,

"Are you saying you trust Beth?"

I was surprised at the question, we are taught to deal only in facts and not rely on hunches or opinions. I thought about the question.

" I was talking about you, not Beth. Since you ask, then trust her with my life, then no, of course not. Do I think she is an innocent in terms of spying or worse? No idea. Intelligent? Yes. If she is in the game it is for the long term wins. So I don't think likely she will bring a gun and try shooting us just to get her jollies even if she were to know our true employers. If she thought we'd be an obstacle to any long term plan of hers or any masters she has then all I can say is that she has already proved herself resourceful and determined.

I found my own assessment sobering given that I had genuinely enjoyed my time with Beth. I then recalled the conversation between Beth and William we had listened in to. She had described me as a potential new 'playmate', and went on to describe my body in detail to him. The next day however she had waited for me to beg her before she took me to her bed. So who was playing who? I left Rab promising to see him back at the apartment and went to the beauty salon still trying to understand Beth. Beauty salon visits are not the sort of thing I do often. I justified to myself, this was a reasonable government expense required for the mission.

* * * * * * *

Beth

I put any reservation behind me regarding the evening plans. A girl deserved some fun.

Marie was such a delight and she had piqued my interest in Rab. Best case the two of them could be of use to us, they seemed intelligent, connected and worldly. Worst case some good rollicking sex with some new partners couldn't be bad. Threat level probability appeared low - but not forgetting my hard learned motto, never drop your guard, not to anyone.

Just then my phone pinged with a message that a parcel was due to be delivered between 5 and 7 this evening. I took the option to delay delivery until Monday. The real meaning of the message was to be online at 7 this evening at this week's set internet location with suitably secure comms. Charles would be suitably pissed that anyone dared not to cancel all their weekend plans for his meeting requested at almost zero hours notice. Too bad! I could claim it was all for the cause, though the likelihood of benefit might not stand up to close scrutiny.

* * * * * * *

Rab

I left Marie and started thinking more about the mission. In one sense we had made excellent progress, with timelines bettered for the initial stages. We had taken steps to establish our legends successfully in the art world. Marie had made contact with Beth, and intimate contact at that. Stages that were often measured in weeks or months. Was it seemingly going too well? Beth was coming to join us for dinner and we hoped much more tonight. Yet what did we really know about William or Beth?

William was an elder politician known for liking the ladies and to have had many partners, short and long term. He was a regular client amongst the elite escort agents and about to be divorced from his second wife. Despite this he seemed to be adored by older female voters which made him an asset to the PM. Yet why did the PM make him Security Minister of all the possible cabinet positions she could have chosen? He had been known to make various gaffs in public. Not normally someone you would want heading security in the current times. What was the game here? Harry did not like or trust him. Yet beyond his predilection for big-boobed women and his not so infrequent inappropriate public remarks, what was the justification for putting two, if I say so myself, top agents on him?

With Beth the case for monitoring seemed clear enough but again why class 1 intervention? She appeared to have downloaded some very advanced encryption software and used it a few times a week to send communications. The software was not the sort you could download from the Apple or Google store but equally not that uncommon for those who knew tech to get hold of. Beth also appeared to have encrypted her phone and MacBook using other not so simple to get hold of software. It had been indicated that she was partly under category one because of her friendship with William. There again, if we were to put an agent on every government ministers' lovers we would need to triple the number of active agents. Same applied re a level of unexplained wealth that applied to them both. If all the unexplained wealth cases were investigated personally we would need ten times the number of agents.

Since Marie and I had become friends with benefits we had never talked shop and never talked about our active ops. The fact we never discussed ops was itself something we had never discussed. We both automatically assumed that it would be better not to. Aside from basic security protocols perhaps we both wanted some respite from recalling the often unpleasant stuff we both had to do. I was so glad it was Marie and not any other agent I was partnered with. I tried to bring this chain of thoughts to a conclusion.

The truth of what I found unsettling was that I could not be as dispassionate about Marie as I could be about other colleagues. I could not say that to Marie because she had made clear that nothing and no one would interfere with her career and admitting so would make me look weak when Marie needed someone she was confident in at her back.

No, I did not believe it would impair my ability to carry out tonight's action in any way.

No, I could not pretend to myself that I was not seriously sexually excited thinking about what we hoped would unfold. After all, I was just a man and Beth was someone who any hetrosexual man could not help but wonder what she would be like naked beside them. That was even before Marie's detailed description.

Now for the mundane for a while. Marie had left me with a long shopping list for tonight. We were to have a healthy main course of Sea Bass, veg and salad. Marie wanted various herbs and spices to coat the fish with. Beth was to bring dessert but I had to bring cream and Tia Maria. Not forgetting a range of champagne, wine and spirits. There were multiple other details as well including flowers and candles. I got busy and it took a couple of hours as I was unfamiliar with the shops in the area. What did people do before Google?

I arrived back at the apartment some two hours later with all of the items on the list and had just finished unpacking when Marie arrived back.

"Wow, I know there's something different about you, have you changed your hair or something?" I joked. In truth, the salon had done well. I hate the over made-up, over manicured, foundation cream pasted on look. In my view, far from enhancing the beauty it goes a long way to destroying it. Someone had looked at Marie and understood. The dark hair had been left down and the curls made a bit more even but not removed. The makeup had been applied sparingly and enhanced those green eyes. There were other changes to, I was not sure entirely what, but all added to the appearance. Too bad that with any luck we were going to muss it all up in a few hours time!

"You always look gorgeous but you excel at the moment." Was the best I could manage.

"I was there for ages and Hello Magazine and Cosmo are not my preferred reading. I did like the woman in charge and I think they have done a good job. Salons are not my thing and I don't know how to judge really."

"Believe me they have."

"You! What would you know? You tell me I'm beautiful first thing in the morning when I'm hot, sweaty and my hair's in tangles."

"True. Right now your hair is not in tangles, you're not sweaty either but you're still beautiful."

I was still smiling even after she punched me in the chest.

It felt very domesticated as I made us tea and Marie kicked off her shoes and put her feet up.

"Is the football on the telly?" Marie asked.

"Yes, why?" Marie was not a football fan.

"Because I'm trying to distract you from your evil plan to get my hair in tangles and me hot and sticky. Besides, we need to save our energy for later."

"We've got lots of time before Beth comes."

"No we don't. I have to prepare the dinner, dress and you have to open the wine so it can breathe and lay the table, sort the candles. You also need to make yourself presentable. Beth and I agreed that everyone, that includes you, are going to dress for this dinner party."

"All the more fun when it comes to undressing I suppose."

"We'll see."

"We will indeed - hopefully - or I will just have to make do with the lovely Marie all on her ownsome."

"I might be occupied with the golden tongued Beth, all by myself."

I started on the tasks set me with the footy on in the background. Arsenal lost again!

Marie prepared the coating for the fish and readied the vegetables but did not put anything on to cook. The whole idea of the meal was that it would take very little time to cook once our guest arrived.

We both then got dressed and did not have long to wait before Beth arrived. I buzzed Beth in through the outer door and waited by our apartment door to welcome her in. Her photos had not done her justice. She was wearing a long black leather coat and high heeled boots giving her a height equal to my own. Her dirty blonde hair had some curls, I took to have been recently added and was held towards the back with some form of braiding. She was carrying a large supermarket bag carefully that I presumed was the desert.

"Beth, great pleasure to meet you. Come in. Let me take your coat and this bag."

I placed the bag carefully on a small table. Beth took off her coat to reveal a tight dark red dress running almost to the ground. The sleeveless dress had slim shoulder straps and was low cut showing a considerable expanse of her spectacular tits. I hung her coat up.

"You look even more beautiful than Marie described you. I'm glad you were able to come."

I leant forward, planning to kiss both cheeks. Beth turned her head so my lips landed on hers and I looked into her brown eyes as she looked into mine. She was wearing a musky perfume that suited her to perfection.

"And Rab, you are every bit the hulk that Marie described." Beth whispered into my ear. Then moved back to look intently into my eyes, smiling.

Beth then commanded, "Take me to the boss."

I directed Beth towards the kitchen with me following carrying the bag. Marie moved quickly when she saw her coming with a big smile. Marie pulled Beth in tight for a full body contact hug and kissed vigorously. Marie was average height but looked small with her head tilted up to reach Beth's lips. They turned slightly as they embraced. Beth looked at me with a slight question on her face. I smiled encouragement as they continued the embrace.

I went into the dining area to make some last minute adjustments to the table and set some background music. I could hear low conversation and giggles from the kitchen. Beth walked through after a few minutes carrying the salad. She then noticed the sculpture of hers we had bought at the gallery.

"Why did you buy it?" She asked quietly, looking at me intently.

"When you look back on events, particularly happy ones, I think you remember snapshots - at least I do. Not long scenes. Just frozen moments in time. Your girl there reminded me of that. She looked happy, involved in the moment, perhaps talking to someone she liked."

"Interesting answer. I like to do my market research. I thought it was just artists that worked like that. Or is that because you are? An artist I mean."

"No. I'm a boring financial man, just with an interest in surrounding myself with things I find beautiful."

At that point Marie came in with more things for the table.

"Talking of surrounding myself with beautiful things.." I added.

Beth gave a genuine laugh. "I so agree."

I fetched the champagne from the fridge and Marie produced some of the 'nibbles' to accompany it. The bottle was soon finished and we switched to some excellent Pinot Gris as Marie brought out the fish. The food was excellent including a Rum, chocolate and cream dessert brought by Beth. A second bottle of Pinot wine was consumed by then.

During the meal the conversation had stayed on fairly standard themes with us covering some of our legend background and Beth talking a little about her art and establishing herself as an artist.

As we were finishing our desert Beth looking at me asked,

"I want to ask about your open marriage. How does an open marriage work in the long term? I take it you are married? Marie says you have been together a time now."

Beth gave the appearance of genuine curiosity. I wondered how much Marie might have said and whether she was seeking to find out if my explanation would be the same. I paused, smiling,

"In reverse order, yes we are legally married - to love and cherish I think we manage - as to obey - well with Marie - you have to be joking - I don't see her doing much of that. No. Seriously I think marriage is too often involved with trying to control. We both had experience of control in relationships and did not want that. The legal marriage I have to say was more for the material reasons. Especially in France the whole property and tax thing is complicated if you're not. I hope we stay together for a long long time, maybe forever but I don't see a marriage cert as a part of whether we do or don't."

"What about the open part, don't you ever get jealous, get afraid Marie will find someone better and leave?"

"It may sound trite but as long as we are open about what we do, I see it as an advantage. It's not that we are swingers. We had our wild times in the past but we don't go out to fuck strangers for the hell of it. It's just that from time to time we enjoy intimacy with others. Marie likes time with other women and has a few male friends she fucks occasionally - and the group may change over time. I don't see why I should be threatened. If I'm good for her she will stay with me and if I'm not then she will realise that regardless and go. Maybe quicker in this open relationship but still the result would be the same."

I continued, "I have shared a woman or women with other men but personally I'm not into fucking men. I fuck other women in Marie's presence or not. I don't go out prowling for other women or counting the conquests. We have something that works for us."

doobius
doobius
14 Followers
12