The Interventionists Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, your turn now, Beth. You have been married, and I understand you have had more than one lover together. What's your views on polyandry?"

Beth had been watching intently as I spoke. After a pause and speaking quietly but calmly,

"Alistair, my X - well I think for a while we were good together. He taught me lots of stuff from opera, to running a business, to the Kama Sutra. I was a keen student of it all. From his side I think he enjoyed corrupting an innocent. Maybe that's slightly cruel - anyway I would not have called what we had love. It was something that worked at the time but had a definite shelf life. That's why I was asking."

Beth continued after a pause,

"Marie was clear in wanting sex with me while at the same time expressing her love for you and making clear she would tell you what we did and that you'd enjoy hearing about it. I thought that unusual. Many married women I have had either didn't like their husband and / or wanted to keep it secret from them."

Was this indeed idle curiosity or was she trying to test our legends? She was certainly intent on what we had to say.

"I hope we will see a lot more of you and you get to know us better. You can then decide who we are individually and together." I replied.

Marie interjected with feeling,

"I didn't have the best childhood and that didn't set me up well to have good early relationships. I was in a bad place for some time. I like what we have together."

I understood the part about her childhood to be the absolute truth, though Marie had only shared brief snippets of her early youth and not near the full story with me. Marie continued,

"This is supposed to be a fun evening. Rab, some loud dancing music. Beth, will you do me the pleasure of the first dance?"

I had arranged the playlist starting with moderately fast dance then a mix of slow and moderately fast before moving more into blues for some slow dancing opportunities.

The plan seemed to work. Our main room was large and the girls were some distance away from me and lent in together to talk and laugh regularly. I was fairly certain I was the subject of some of this conversation from looks cast. Beth came over later to get me to dance. All three of us dancing and switching between partners. The physical contact increased as the music slowed. I kept the drinks flowing.

* * * * * * *

Beth

While we danced I took stock of events so far. Rab had come out to meet me. My immediate impressions were good. I could see why Marie called him 'my hulk'. He looked 6' 2" or more and fit. Did the two go to the gym every day? Like Marie there seemed no trace of fat and he moved smoothly. I like big men! I could not resist kissing his lips when he tried kissing my cheek.

Talk flowed easily through the meal and drinks and I started to get excited and relaxed. Yet I could not disregard all my training and there was just one bothersome thing. When the subject of Paris arose their answers were always brief. There were no long and fond stories, no recounting funny incidents that took more than two sentences. Rather than directly pick on that, which would be obvious, I thought I'd check the rest of what they were telling me. Sex and relationshops, was always a good topic. I threw in a few questions, on their open marriage. Their answers seemed genuine, passionate, and not as if they were just spouting pre-prepared script. I relaxed a bit and after all, what was the worst that could happen? As for what was the best that could happen, well enjoying the luscious Marie again and having the big man bone me long and hard, that seemed like it could be.

The next part seemed, if not rehearsed, at least familiar to them both. Marie asked me to dance and was not holding back, ousing sex appeal on the fast tracks and not hesitating to move in tight, squeezing and grinding to the slow. After a little fun together we did not leave Rab out, and both took turns with him. It was clear Rab liked me waggling my big tits at him. I was enjoying myself and before long on the slower tracks I was enjoying feeling his large cock expanding as we danced tight together. I had abandoned my boots at the beginning and, feminist though I am, with his extra height I liked the way we fitted together.

The hesitancy of the morning gone and after moving back to dance with Marie it became apparent she was keen to advance things and who was I to refuse? I remember Marie confirming that Rab was very much a tit man and that he had been very interested in her description of yesterday's activities to him and in particular of my boobs. I don't remember who thought up the simple idea we had. We slow danced a bit more kissing hard and long. Then with a slow nod from Marie I danced over to Rab. As if by magic, or the press of a remote button, the music changed to another slow track. I embraced Rab and we started to dance. He whispered in my ear,

"You look gorgeous, you smell gorgeous and you feel so good."

"We have a plan that I think will make me feel even better for you." I replied.

We danced a little more tightly together as Marie moved behind me. She moved Rab's hands from my back, placing them instead on my sides to his surprise. She then unzipped my dress while we still danced. At this point I stepped back and lifted the top of the dress from my shoulders so it fell forward. The dress had all the support I needed so there was no bra and my boobs were on full display for him, I made sure they jiggled to the music as I danced in front of him. I heard him exhale slowly with a smile on his face and in his eyes as he took in all of me from head to tits (pause there for a while) to my waist, to my little red knickers, to my legs and slowly back up.

I stepped out of the dress and then moved in squashing my boobs into his chest and pulling his bum in so we could grind together. Marie meanwhile selected a more upbeat track to follow.

It was then his turn. I moved back a moment as we danced then unbuttoned his shirt slowly. Marie positioned herself behind to remove it once unbuttoned. Marie, still working from behind then unbuttoned his trousers and lowered the zip. I moved back slightly so as to ensure I had the best view as Marie fished out his rigid thick cock. She waggled and stroked it. I moved in to squash his cock between our bodies. Meanwhile Marie pushed her body in from the back. Encircled him and squeezed us all together. It seemed good. Not forced. Fun as well as erotic.

Separating but still with Marie behind, I worked with her to remove Rab's trousers, briefs and socks while he remained slowly oscillating to the music until we had him completely naked. Marie was now the one hugely overdressed. I went behind her and unzipped her lovely blue dress. Rab stepped forward and peeled it down and letting it fall to the ground. I unclipped her strapless bra and Rab removed that too gently rubbing Marie's tits as he did. I peeled her blue panties down and Rab helped her step out of them. In similar style Marie set about removing the last item of clothing on any of us, my red panties. Doing this from behind and Rab dropping to his knees both to give him a good look and to help me step out of them. He picked them up and sniffed them and then put them to one side.

* * * * * * *

The music was initially fast and the two girls danced slightly apart, except when they chose to brush tits, touch hips, or let their hands slide down the other's body briefly. Marie had picked up the remote for the music and pressed a button. The music then switched to a slow dance and the girls pulled each other together tightly and kissed passionately. This continued for at least a couple of minutes and then Marie dropped to her knees in front of Beth Marie started stroking and kissing her leg.

A few moments later Beth also dropped to her knees. She then put one hand behind Marie's head and with the other pushed her gently onto her back. At this point she pushed Marie's still bent knees apart and moved in to kiss and lick near the top of her leg. With one hand Beth signalled me to come over. I moved over around the time Beth's tongue had reached the top of Marie's legs. Beth parted her labia with one hand and set about licking Marie's cunt. I lent in from behind Marie to kiss her. Given how turned on everyone was Beth soon targeted Beth's clitoris first with her tongue alone. I moved to the side and sucked on one of Marie's nipples while Beth then moved between licking, sucking and using her fingers on Beth's Clit. Beth writhed and shreaked while Marie continued her administrations to the clit. I moved quickly to kiss Marie on the lips then moved over to nip and suck on Marie's other nipple. At that point Beth added the fingers of her other hand to penetrate Marie's cunt and nipped her clit. Marie who is normally quiet in our love making screamed, her back arched and she shook from head to toe. Of course, I'd rather have sex than watch it any time. I've seen Marie orgasm many, many times at my actions. There was however something rather special and wonderful in seeing Marie's joyful orgasm at that slight distance.

I gently kissed Marie on the mouth and when I moved away Beth kissed her too. Marie started to move but Beth put her hand gently on her chest and told her to stay. Beth then kissed me, our faces above Marie. Beth then kissed Marie again, long and soft. She whispered,

"There's a man here with blue balls. I think he deserves his lover now."

I kissed Beth again and then moved around and down to push my very hard cock firmly and as far as I could up Marie's cunt. Mindful we were on a hard floor, only cushioned by a large Turkish rug, I then rolled us over so Marie was on top. Beth had moved back slightly but was still on her knees watching intently. Marie and I kissed for some time with Marie using her muscles to squeeze my cock and to rock just a little back and forth. I don't consider premature ejaculation a problem of mine. That having been said with everything that happened I knew I would not last long. Marie too must have sensed this and soon moved upright with her hands under my bum and mine behind hers as we pushed and pulled and it was divine. To complete matters at this point Beth came up behind Marie and played with her tits. Then put one hand down to where my cock was moving in and out of Marie. She touched both my cock when it was partially out and Marie's clit. Marie and I climaxed together. Marie again screaming and shaking as I gushed what seemed the most enormous amount of cum ever into her.

When I got my breath back I said to Beth,

"We have not been very good hosts. Us orgasming away and you yet to come."

Beth smiled, "Don't worry I intend to ensure I get lots and lots of both of you. For now, I will settle for a large glass of simple cold water. Us girls will go clean up."

Marie added that water would be good after all the alcohol, and I had to agree.

* * * * * *

We had several glasses of water and there was minimal talking while we all recovered a bit. I then caught Marie's eye to make sure she was still up for what we had agreed a few moments before. I received a nod confirming. Whether they were experts at ménage à trois or not, it did no harm to be polite with my hosts and ensure no misunderstandings. I could think of no other examples I had met the same as they claimed, and certainly appeared to be. A couple not out to screw strangers, nor count how many gymnastically perfect different ways to have sex or for that matter keep other scores and yet welcomed me in to their home and their embrace. After the build up of the evening I could not believe just how desperate to get Rab's nice thick, long cock deep inside. Control Girl! Take control of the moment. My second most important motto.

I turned to face Rab. I put the fingers of one hand and then the other into my mouth to get then wet and then rubbed both nipples, squeezed and pulled them. Given how sexually turned on I was my nipples responded enthusiastically.

"Rab, come here! Suck hard. Then take me to your bed and fuck me slow and hard any way you want. Marie, come too."

Rab's eyes showed his feelings to the full as he closed the gap between us and bent low to tongue hard over a nipple, placing one hand behind my back to steady us. We kissed hard. He was big and muscular compared with my recent fucks and something that had been a bit missing from my life recently. That gave me several ideas. I planted my left leg behind his right as we kissed and raised my right leg up to push my cunt into his left leg and rub. Meantime bringing my right hand down to massage his nice thick pulsing cock. He looked at me and then reached down and put both hands round my bum while still kissing. After a moment breaking off the kiss and as I had hoped he lifted me up in front and lowered me just so the tip of his prick was teasing the entrance of my cunt.

Rab had no difficulty in carrying me in this way to the bedroom showing no sign of it being a strain, notwithstanding that I am a big girl and proud of it. I met Marie's eyes who was following us. She smiled, glanced at Rab and then back to me and mouthed something, I think it was 'died and gone to heaven'. Then making a gesture with the fore finger of one hand moving in and out of the circle made from her forefinger and thumb of the other. I took to mean that she was happy for her man to fuck me how I now desperately wanted fucked.

We entered the bedroom and Rab again showed his strength and dexterity by managing to turn and sit on the edge of the bed slowly with his prick only moving fractionally in and out of the entrance to my cunt as he did so. He held me firmly in place as I untangled one leg at a time from his waist shifting to a kneeling position on the bed staying high as he leant back still with his prick only at my entrance.

We looked at each other and I slowly lowered myself, feeling his thick long cock slide smoothly, sensationally up my wet, could-not-possibly-wait-any-longer cunt. As we bottomed I squeezed and waggled to feel him everywhere I could inside me. After a few moments I slowly raised myself high and slowly down again. What a moment! I caught Marie's eye and she came over to my side and we kissed while I squeezed her breast. I did not think Rab could get any bigger or harder yet he did as he watched. Marie retreated and I leant over to allow Rab to reach my tits.

Gradually we settled in a rhythm with slow up and downs and a long hard grounding at the bottom with a wriggle and squeeze. This was seriously good and the climax was together and one of those where time seemed to stop for a while. Even when the climax had subsided I still felt tremours inside and out.

We collapsed on the bed. Marie, thoughtful as ever spent some time cleaning me and then Rab. After she got on the bed beside me and pulled a sheet over the three of us. After a few kisses and squeezes and I fell into a deep sleep.

* * * * *

12