The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WifeANympho
WifeANympho
1,065 Followers

There was no time for celebration, however, as the thick cock was pulled most of the way back and then jammed, not so gently, back down her throat. Antonio then began pumping in and out of her mouth at an ever-increasing pace. After a few moments, Lauren could sense that he was about to cum and expected that he would pull out of her mouth at the last minute and come on her breasts.

"The two guys on my tits better watch out as they are in the splash zone," Lauren mused to herself.

However, Lauren wasn't correct about Antonio's intent. As his cock began to swell with the load it was about to produce, instead of pulling it out, he pressed even harder - forcing it a bit farther down her virginal throat. His first and second bursts of cum went straight down her throat. Then, being the gentleman that he was, Antonio pulled his erupting penis back a bit to allow Lauren the opportunity to breathe. Grateful as she was for the oxygen, Lauren was also very aware that his continuing ejaculations were filling her mouth with cum. As he withdrew his slightly deflated cock fully from her mouth and looked down at Lauren's face, "Swallow, please," was all Antonio said.

Without giving herself time to think, Lauren flexed her tongue and throat then felt the warm liquid slide down her throat.

The men then lifted Lauren's torso back up to a near sitting position where she was looking at Tommaso face to face when he stood up from the attention he had been giving her pussy.

"I want you to watch me while I fuck you, my sweet slut. Take my cock and put it inside you," Tommaso ordered.

Lauren did as he instructed - rubbing the head of his very large cock between her soaking wet pussy lips and then positioning the head at her opening.

"Ask me to fuck you," Tommaso ordered.

"Please fuck me," Lauren complied quietly.

"Louder," Tomasso commanded. "I want your husband to hear."

"Please fuck me, Tomasso. Put your huge cock in my wet pussy and pound me like the slut you want me to be," Lauren moaned.

Needing no further encouragement, Tomasso slammed his cock fully into Lauren's slippery cunt - grinding their pubic bones together as he bottomed out inside her. Showing no mercy, he pulled his cock almost all of the way out of her and then drove it all the way back into her again. He repeated this action over and over again, picking up his pace as he went and rubbing his cock against Laurens's swollen clit with each thrust. As he fucked her, Lauren could feel her orgasm boiling up inside of her and she lifted her hips with each of his downward pushes to help build the friction she needed to cum.

Straining as hard as she could, causing her Kegel muscles to contract and release in sync with her hips grinding away at the man inside of her, Lauren reached the boil-over point and released her orgasm with a flood of her sex juices and a scream of, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!! Fuck me! Fuck me! Please fuck me!"

As Lauren began coming down from her release, her body still trembling and covered with goosebumps, Tomasso continued his assault on her pussy, "Watch me fuck you, Lauren. Can you see how your pussy clings to my cock as I pull it away?"

Lauren could clearly see the inner lining of her pussy wall clinging to his fat 9" cock as he withdrew it from her wet hole with each thrust. She loved the visual and loved that the other men were watching her being fucked.

"When I am finished with your pussy this first time, I want you to fuck my senior staff as well. Will you do that for me, Lauren?" Tomasso asked

"Anyone you want, Tomasso. I'll fuck anyone you want," Lauren panted, still mesmerized by the sight of his cock plunging in and out of her.

Her promise pushed Tomasso over the edge and, after a few more violent trusts inside of her, he began to spray the deep recesses of her pussy with his cum. Lauren could feel the hot liquid splashing inside of her and she grasped Tomasso's ass and pulled hard to bring his cock as deep inside of her as she could. After a couple of minutes, Tomasso slowly pulled his spent penis from her hole and turned to the others. "OK gentlemen, you heard the lady. She is all yours."

The three men lifted Lauren from the barstool just as Tomasso's cum was beginning to leak out of her and run down her leg. They carried her to the wall next to the fireplace where Antonio retrieved a remote control from the wall bookcase and pressed one of the buttons. Immediately a king-sized bed descended from the wall. The men moved Lauren to the foot of the bed and lowered her face down. Antonio pressed another button on the remote and the bed increased its height until Lauren was standing with her legs straight while bent over at the waist.

Quickly, Bernardo stepped in behind her and slipped his cock inside her now dripping pussy. Declaring that he wanted to sample her sweet mouth, Lorenzo sat on the bed with Lauren's head on his lap and moved her mouth to his long, thin penis. The two of them worked her body together enjoying a body that was perfect for sex. While he fucked Lauren's pussy, Bernardo used some of the fluid that had escaped from her cunt to lubricate his fingers, which he then carefully inserted into her asshole. First one, then two, then three of them bunched together and pushed in to the second knuckle.

The activity in her ass was causing Lauren some discomfort, however, the pain was mitigated by the wonderful feelings the cock in her pussy was creating. She also discovered that her previous experience of sucking off Antonio had helped her get past any gag reflex or taste issues and so she was now expertly taking Lorenzo's cock deep into her throat with little effort. She reached back with her left hand and began to rub her clit, wanting to bring herself to orgasm once again while these two fucked her from both ends. Unfortunately, the men had been working up to this point for too long and Lauren started on herself too late and so she wasn't close to an orgasm at all when first Bernardo let loose inside her pussy followed by an announcement by Lorenzo that he was about to cum as well.

Lauren wiggled her ass to help Bernardo finish emptying his balls into her pussy and then she focused on the cock in her mouth as Lorenzo grasped the back of her head and pressed it down on his cock spewing cum once again down her throat. As he withdrew a bit, 3 more ejaculations deposited more cum in Lauren's mouth and Lorenzo commanded. "show it to me."

Lauren tilted her head upwards, opening her mouth for inspection displaying quite a bit of creamy white fluid on her tongue. "Now swallow," he ordered and Lauren complied, taking the cum down her throat to join the other fluids already in her stomach.

While this was taking place, Tomasso had turned to speak with Mark and Cecil. Both had relocated themselves to vantage points close to the bar when the action had begun and both had clear views of Lauren's actions with the other men.

"Your wife is extraordinary," Tomasso began. "She has a sensuality about her that can drive a man wild. She also has a body that is built for sex. I have never before experienced what she did to my cock with her pussy."

"Well, I think she has been inspired by the opportunity and the very hedonistic atmosphere tonight," Mark replied.

"Are you still OK with everything, Mark?" Tomasso inquired.

"Yep, better than OK. This is turning me on more than I could have imagined. Apparently, I love watching my wife fuck and suck other guys. She is one sexy little slut," Mark assured.

"Well, that is excellent, because the night is still young and I have plans for her with a few more individuals before we call it a night," Tomasso revealed.

"More people?" Mark inquired.

"Yes, my sons and their friend, Vanni, asked if they could spend time with her as well. I thought it only fair since she had enticed them so blatantly at the pool yesterday," Tomasso offered.

As the two men were finishing with Lauren, Cecil stepped forward and asked Tomasso, "OK if I take a turn with her?"

Tomasso nodded and turned to watch as Cecil entered the fray. Lauren was just turning over onto her back and Cecil took advantage of her position to climb on top of her and quickly slip his rigid cock into her red hot pussy - the walls of which had swollen a bit from all of the activity. This caused her hole to be tighter rather than looser the more she was fucked.

Lauren looked up at him and smiled, "E Tu Brutus?"

Cecil smiled back and added, "5 guys in a row. It's an official gang bang, Lauren, and you are performing like a perfect little slut for us all. Thank you. Mark is loving the visuals, by the way."

Lauren felt a sense of relief and excitement. Glad that Mark wasn't angry, even though they had discussed it and he had reconfirmed his acceptance just as things started getting serious. The reality could have moved him either way and she was happy and excited that he had taken a positive route. Mark had always been a very visual type when it came to sex. Liking to show her off and loving to watch porn.

Cecil stroked himself in and out of her pussy for several minutes and then quickly gave way to his urge to cum. Doing so inside her overflowing pussy and adding to the puddle forming near her ass. When Cecil lifted up off of her, Mark was quickly by her side with another drink and two more of the little pills.

"Hi, honey. Whatcha been doin'?" Lauren teased.

"Not much. And you?" Mark quipped with a wicked grin.

"More pills?" Lauren asked.

"Tomasso says they will keep your motor running and your libido in high gear. There are more guys and another round coming apparently," Mark told her.

"More guys? Who?" Lauren asked.

"Them," Mark nodded back toward the bar where the three boys were standing with Tomasso.

"But they are just kids," Lauren protested.

"Two of them are 18 and the oldest is almost 20," Mark clarified." Tomasso specifically asked that you take care of them."

Lauren sighed, popped the two pills in her mouth, and downed the drink. "Let them at me. I want everyone to be happy -- particularly Tomasso."

Mark waved the three boys over as he retreated with the empty glass in hand. They each began stripping off their clothes as they approached the bed. Lauren watched them approach and was impressed by the decent size of their cocks and just how rock-hard they each were. The oldest, Luca, had a more than decent-sized cock. His was at least 3 inches longer than the 7+ inches that the other two sported.

"Get up on your knees please, Mrs. Tressel," Luca instructed.

"Polite even now," Lauren thought.

Stefano crawled underneath her and pulled her cunt down onto his cock. Lauren sighed sweetly as she felt the 18-year-old's penis slide inside her. Vanni moved in front of her and presented his cock for her to suck. Having recently become an excellent cock sucker, Lauren took his cock, which was already dripping copious amounts of pre-cum, into her mouth. She then felt fingers once again probing her asshole. It was a little easier this time having had it stretched a bit before. While the two younger boys continued to pump their respective cocks into her pussy and mouth, Luca worked three, then four fingers into her ass - adding more and more cum from the puddle to ease his way. Eventually, he removed his fingers which brought about a disappointed groan from Lauren. She had come to enjoy the feeling of being "full" that having a cock in her pussy and fingers in her ass produced.

As if sensing her let down, Luca stood on the bed, knelt a bit, and began working his 10+" cock into her virginal asshole. Lauren started to panic, but then an odd thing happened. The second round of pills kicked in, giving her a sense of euphoria and desire that overwhelmed any anxiety or pain that she might have felt. Instead, she found herself pushing her ass back against Luca's cock wanting to have all of it inside of her. His little brother, Stefano, held still while Luca continued to work his cock into Lauren's ass. Little by little he advanced. Making better progress once the head of his cock popped past her anal ring and, eventually, he was balls deep inside her. The three boys then returned to their efforts and soon achieved a level of synchronization that was impressive. Cocks plunged in and out of Lauren's mouth, cunt, and ass like pistons in a well-oiled machine. Lauren was going slightly crazy. The sensations, heightened by the pills, were almost unbearably wonderful and, between grunts and groans of ecstasy, she loudly encouraged the boys to use her.

"Fuck me, boys. I love having your young cocks in all three of my holes. Push them in as deep as you can. I will take anything you can give me," Lauren encouraged.

"Dad! We have her airtight!" Luca called to his father. "This cunt loves having all of her holes plugged!"

Tomasso smiled his approval and thought to himself, "This may be my best hire yet. Mark is a talented sales leader and Lauren is like no other wife we have had before. Utilizing them as a team with certain key potential clients should enable us to grow our North American business exponentially. Once the buyers get a taste of her talents, they will order from us and continue to do so in order to gain access to Lauren from time to time."

The boys hammered away at the woman who had teased them so effectively only the day before and then, one by one, added their own cum to the deposits in her stomach and pussy. Luca, having blazed a trail up her ass, made the initial deposit there as well.

As they were wrapping up, Tomasso's mobile phone vibrated. He answered and then listened for a moment before telling the caller, "Of course, come on in now."

A door on the other end of the room opened and in walked Lyle with another equally large black man. Tomasso met them as they walked across the room. He placed an arm around each of them and walked them to the bed where Lauren had just extricated herself from the tangle of boys that had been fucking her.

"Lauren, these gentlemen are my personal assistants. They work with me in a variety of capacities and I have another request of you, my dear. Please show them the same kindness you have shown the other seven of us by letting them do whatever they want to do to you." Tomasso requested

Lauren smiled and reclined on the bed spreading her legs wide as an invitation.

"Lyle, Warren, enjoy, please," Tomasso gestured toward Lauren.

The two men stripped off their clothing and revealed what Lauren had hoped might be, and were indeed, the largest cocks she had ever seen. Both were at or over 12" in length with Lyle sporting the fattest of the two. They moved beside her head and took turns pushing their huge members into her mouth. Despite her willingness and efforts, Lauren could only take in a little more that the head of each cock.

Undeterred, they shifted their attention to her well-used pussy. Warren pulled her legs up to rest on his shoulders and then pressed the head of his cock against the lips of her pussy. Stirring the head of his dick in the juices inside the lips for as much lubrication as possible he then began to work it into her. Lauren was not intimidated by the size of these cocks. On the contrary, she was eager to feel them inside of her. She grabbed Warren's ass and pulled as hard as she could to help him enter her. After a few short strokes and a couple of minutes, they achieved success and Warren happily found himself 10" inside of her.

"Fuck me with that giant cock," Lauren ordered. " I want the rest of it inside of me."

"I don't think it will fit," Warren said, all the while pumping her with everything he had.

Eventually, as Lauren relaxed inside as much as she could and Warren pushed as hard as he could, she felt his balls press against her ass. This caused another orgasm to well up in her and she coated the huge cock inside of her with her sex juices as she moaned and groaned with pleasure. Warren continued to fuck her for a while and Lauren noticed that the others had moved a bit closer to witness the super cock going in and out of her pussy.

Lyle tagged Warren out and took his place on top of Lauren. His wide cock took renewed effort, however, before they finally achieved successful full penetration - which was met with oohs and ahs from the assembled audience. Lyle rolled over and pulled Lauren on top of him. She made quite a show for the others by sliding her pussy up and down on his black cock - now made shiny by the combined juices in her cunt.

When Lauren felt Warren probing at her asshole with his fat dick she wasn't sure whether she should help or try to hide. Warren had applied a large amount of very slick lube to his cock while he was waiting to return to the fun and that helped with the task at hand. Relaxing, Lauren reached behind her and spread her ass cheeks as wide as she could. Lyle removed his penis from her pussy to make the rear entry easier and Warren pushed forward. Just as it happened the last time, the head of Warren's cock pushed past the ring of her asshole and then it was inevitable that he would eventually bury his cock inside her ass. Once that was accomplished, Lyle returned to her pussy and forced his way inside - the opening made extra tight by Warren's cock pressing against it. When the two men had Lauren fully double penetrated, they, like the boys before them, began working up a rhythm that alternated between one being deep in her pussy and then one being deep in her ass.

"Anyone want to make her airtight again?" Tomasso asked.

"I will," Mark replied as he stood in front of his wife and presented his cock for her to suck.

The trio plugged away at Lauren for 10 minutes when Mark, who had been watching and working up a very urgent need, unloaded in Lauren's mouth. When he had thoroughly drained his large reservoir of cum he pulled away. Lauren, without prompting, opened her mouth to show her husband the large load she was holding and swallowed. She smiled lovingly up at Mark until an urgent pounding of her asshole drew her attention away. It felt like Warren was trying to rip her apart, and she loved it. Harder and harder he went and then, with a growl, he sprayed her intestines with his huge load of cum. As Warren withdrew, cum began to stream out of her ass. "You look good with my cum running out of you, girl. You are a good slut."

Lauren was in heaven at this point. Experiencing near overload from the 10 men she had serviced with her body.

Lyle flipped her over again onto her back and kicked his pumping of her pussy up a notch.

"Fuck me, Lyle. Make me your slut. Make me your whore. Find more men to fuck me. I can't get enough. Give me your cum Lyle. Fuck me fuck me fuck me please," Lauren implored.

With that encouragement, Lyle finally let go. He buried his cock as deep inside this pretty little white girl as he could and gave her the largest load of cum she had ever had. Lauren clung to him for almost 5 minutes as his twitches and her quivers took a long time to subside.

After an interlude of about 45 minutes, the use of Lauren began again. The boys were first to be ready to go, of course. Switching positions and holes to experience more of this hot wife. The others followed, with Tomasso deferring until last. He took her on the bed by himself and made love to her in a slow gentle fashion. Lauren gave him everything she had physically and emotionally, which drove his passion to highs he had never before experienced.

Later, at the bar, all that were left were Lauren, Mark, Tomasso, and Cecil. Lauren was still naked and was sitting on a towel, not wanting the cum that was leaking out of both her pussy and her ass to stain the material on the stool nor the expensive panties that she had been given.

"Mark, Lauren, I am delighted to welcome you to the Dolce family," Tomasso said as he handed Mark an envelope that contained a check for $100,000. "We will sign your Employment Agreement tomorrow, Mark."

WifeANympho
WifeANympho
1,065 Followers