The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She handed him a briefcase in his free hand, whilst still holding my face up.

"You open it," he commanded to her.

She moved around to the desk and I could hear her unclasp the locks.

He stepped closer to me, his eyes wandering all over my face.

He remained close but not that our cocks touched just a little off that, but close. He leaned his lips closer to mine, then as he got closer to them, he opened his mouth so his tongue could lick the top of my lips, gently.

I gasped.

He laughed, excitedly.

" Put your hands behind you and trust me," he whispered.

I did, I couldn't help it, and as he looked at me, she took my wrists and put a pair of handcuffs on me. I flinched momentarily, he raised his finger to my lips and stroked them, reassuringly.

My hands were clasped, I was naked, stiff and so very horny. They could do just about anything with and to me.

He licked my lips again and then down the front of my mouth with his tongue, moving over my chin and down my chest stopping at each nipple and licking them in turn.

I felt her finger nails brush gently over my butt cheeks as she massaged them with her nail ends.

He licked under my defined smooth pecs, and then down the middle of my chest to my navel, which he played around with for a while, exploring me with the tip of his tongue.

She began to massage my cheeks with each hand occasionally licking me. The more she massaged the harder the touch got.

He got on his knees, I looked down and saw his long athletic legs out from behind him, his head level with my waist. He looked up at me and raised his eyebrows questioningly.

I nodded almost imperceptibly.

She had pried open my legs again and was massaging me underneath my cheeks and around my butt hole area.

She stopped and I heard a bottle lid pop open and something squirted onto her hand, then her finger probed around my butt hole with something wet and slimy.

I shuddered and groaned and at that same time I felt his tongue tickle the underneath of my balls.

I could have fucking cum right there, right then, but both stopped again, as if from some unknown signal.

I panted.

He looked at me.

She moved her finger around my cheek again, towards my hole.

He moved slowly forwards. On his hands and knees, he licked my knee cap and then moved up my right leg across my thigh and round to the inside of it. His hair brushed against my balls as he licked my inner thighs, first the left side then the right side.

She continued to press her lubed finger against my butt hole, gently pressing further in on each return of her finger, back and forth, back and forth.

All the time I was receiving shock waves of pleasure all through my body, I felt so fucking good.

She then let go of the pressure and stood up. I tried to look around as to what she was doing but then his tongue touched my ball sac again. He licked the base as they hung there, my legs wider to make room for his head between them. My hands were still bound by the handcuffs. His mouth opened and he took a part of my right ball into his mouth and gently sucked on it.

My pre-cum dripped off the end of my piss hole and fell onto his hair.

"Ready?" whispered Rachel in my left ear.

"Ready for what?", I managed to gasp as he swallowed more of my ball.

"For this baby" she said and whilst still standing behind me, brought a dildo out in front of me. It was reasonably ribbed, and the head was average size. My girlfriend had several that she liked to use on herself or have me use on her and only once did she try to persuade me to try it but through sheer nerves of her finding I might like it, I'd refused. She'd never offered again.

This one that Rachel held before me looked the same type as one of my girlfriends, not too thick but nicely shaped.

David was having such a field day on my balls working first the left and then the right, sucking and pulling on each one, that I just managed to nod my head slightly as I threw my head back in a wave of electric shockwaves from his expert mouth.

"Was that a yes?" she asked

"Uhuh" I managed to mutter.

I heard the bottle lid pop open again and a squeeze of liquid which I presumed she was plying onto the head of the dildo.

Then another squirt of liquid and her fingers were opening my butt hole again.

His mouth stopped massaging my balls and I felt the roughness of his tongue at the base of my now very throbbing shaft.

He moved his tongue slowly up and reached the rim of my head.

I shuddered. More pre-cum oozed out of my cock and dripped onto his tongue, which he licked and swallowed.

I had never felt to aroused before. I felt guilty again that it was not my girlfriend doing this to me and I considered asking them to stop what they were doing.

Just at that moment she began to press the dildo into my hole, and I gasped.

He also took that moment, as my body moved with the unexpected intrusion of the dildo into my ass, to take my whole head into his mouth,

He was careful not to scrape his teeth along my head but as she moved the rubber cock back and forth into my butt he kept his mouth around my head.

As she moved it in, my cock head moved into his mouth further and they continued this rhythmic see-sawing, back and forth for a few minutes.

I felt incredible. Waves of electric pleasure vibrated their way through my entire body, even my toes felt tingling.

Their constant fucking of my ass and sucking of my cock drew me closer and closer to cuming.

My breathing got more intense, I could feel my neck and upper chest reddening.

I opened my mouth more to breath and gasp as each thrust brought me closer and closer.

And then, again, as if by some hidden signal, they both stopped. She gently pulled the rubber cock out of my ass and he sat back on his legs looking up at me. He smiled.

I was breathing so hard. "Why the fuck did you stop guys?" I managed to pant.

He just looked at me and drew his finger to his lips again.

He stood up, his cock as stiff as mine also dripped some pre-cum. He put his hands to his cock head and managed to draw some of the sticky sweet liquid onto the edge of his finger.

He moved his hand up to my face and offered me his finger. I opened my mouth and he fed me it. I'd never tasted a blokes stuff before but it was salty and I greedily licked it all off.

I was still bound of course, but she moved away from my back and came around to the front as he moved around to my back.

I had lost some of my erection as we'd been standing around so she knelt in front of me and began to move her hand up and down my shaft, slowly bringing it to life again.

He opened my legs again by knocking them aside with his feet and then with his right arm and hand on my back, he bent me forward slightly.

I heard the bottle lid go again and the sound of squeezed liquid, then felt his fingers pry open my butt cheeks.

Then he moved forward and rubbed the head of his cock against my hole. It was a bit of a shock, but I think I knew I was ready.

She was busy up and down on my cock and occasionally putting my head into her mouth, then back to wanking me off again.

His cock was stiff as he forced his way by one gentle thrust after another into me and as he slipped into an easier pace he drew his whole cock inside of me.

Again rhythmically they fucked me, slowly and precisely. I was paralysed.

She moved her mouth over my head and as he thrust gently into me she took my cock into her mouth sucking in rhythm to him.

My body was on fire again. Pulses of energy coursed through my frame as they played with me so expertly.

Nothing was rushed, everything was measured and I began to feel that build up of powerful tension again.

She stood up. He slowly pulled out of me and led me by my shoulders to his desk where she had positioned herself opened legged to receive me.

We managed after a little adjusting to get me inside her moist pussy and he once again got himself inside of me. As he moved forwards into me, I was pushed further into her.

He increased his rhythm. She laid down onto his desk and began to wet and play with her nipples.

He banged away at me now with more force but still in a rhythm that forced me to fuck her without trying.

She writhed on the desk, panting.

He pummelled my ass harder.

I felt the surge building inside me.

He groaned.

She gasped,

I just cried "Fuck!!" as all my cum shot into her. She managed to squeeze her pussy against my thick shaft as I came and came inside her.

He still continued to thrust inside me. I was going to explode my whole body.

He grabbed my shoulders from behind and managed to steadily pull me out of Rachel's wet lips. I saw her grab the dildo from the desk and slip it inside her pussy.

He held me as I continued to gasp. His cock moved slowly out of my ass hole and he turned me around to face him again.

"On your knees Craig," he said, and I did, as he steadied me down.

He rubbed his shaft which had only moments before been in my ass, against my face.

My tongue automatically came out to lick him.

"You want me Craig?"

I nodded and opened my mouth for him.

His cock was thick and I had to open my jaws a little. I'd never done this before and I felt I would hurt him with my teeth.

"Just open a little wider" he panted, "and try to grip me with your lips not your fucking teeth!" he laughed.

I tried to be gentle with my mouth and soon we had a flow going. A couple of times I nearly gagged as his head hit the back of my throat but he stopped and then we started again slower.

I could hear Rachel groaning behind me, and the sound of a sticky wet dildo moving back and forth inside her lubed by my cum and that turned me on more, even though I was spent I became aroused again as I listened to her.

His movements in my mouth increased as I began to slurp his shaft more.

"I'm gonna cum," he called.

He pulled out of my mouth just as the first jet stream hit my forehead and into my hair.

She screamed as she came.

He grunted as more and more of his juice fell onto my face.

After a little while of him calming down and his cum dripping off my face and down my chin, he stood beside me and with his hands managed to clean up some of it off my face.

He offered me some, which I licked off his fingers. It was thick and salty and surprisingly warm.

He began to laugh. She joined in, and I quickly followed.

She got off the desk and joined us laying on the floor.

"Fuck," she panted.

"Fuck yes," I agreed.

David just lay there his stomach pumping up and down, a big grin on his face.

Just then, the door opened and I looked up in horror, covering my cock by crunching up, that someone should find us like this.

My girlfriend stood in the doorway.

I looked at her shocked, not knowing how I was going to get out of this. She must have finished work early and come down to find me knowing it was late?

She smiled.

"Happy Birthday, Darling," she said, her eyes full of laughter.

"What?" I cried even more puzzled now.

The other two were giggling next to me.

"I said Happy Birthday, my love"

She walked over to me as I looked at each one of them, leant down and kissed me.

"What the fuck is going on," I stammered again, "What the fuck have you been up to?" I managed still incredibly bemused.

"I knew you might have it in you but felt you were a little scared of showing me that side of you, and I've known David for a while now from the day-Gym I go to and I knew he was bi, so I planned a little surprise for you for your birthday."

She was smiling all the time she said this, her big eyes looking at me with love and excitement.

Rachel and David had sat up.

"But my Birthday isn't for another week?" I questioned.

"I know, but Dave was looking for someone this week, so ..."

She bit her bottom lip as she does when she plans surprises for me.

"Did you like my pressie then?" she asked.

I looked at her, then at David who was grinning from ear to ear then at Rachel who also had a big smile on her face.

"I loved it actually," I said turning back to her, smiling myself, with such a big grin.

"Thought you might," and she kissed me again, a beautiful twinkle in her eye.

"Oh," said David, "And by the way, you've got the job!" and we all fell about laughing.

The end