The Principal's Turn

Story Info
A conservative principal's road to black lesbian submission.
14.1k words
4.74
79.6k
127

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 12/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,863 Followers

Note to the reader. This is the first chapter depicting the transformation of a straight professional woman into a submissive lesbian pet, driven by lust and a desire to please her mistress at all cost. There are elements of reluctance that ultimately lead to complete submission. If you choose to continue, please enjoy.

*

Margaret (Maggie) Turner was a strong willed, feisty professional woman. The youngest high school principal in the know history of the Arkansas Public School System at the age of 27 or so she was told. She was a home-grown resident of little rock and truly had no desire to live anywhere else. Her family was close, and her career was on the fast track. And now at the age of 33 she was on the short list of candidates for the role of superintendent.

She would be responsible for five high schools, seven middle schools and over twenty elementary schools. She labored long and hard to get to this spot. A dedicated teacher, in fact she always taught at least on class per semester even as an administrator. First and foremost, she loved teaching and making a difference in the lives of young people. She attributed her success as a principle and hopefully soon to be Superintendent of Schools, to the fact she maintains a connection to the students and their point of view.

Maggie met her husband on the campus in Fayetteville. Sam was a diehard Razorback Football fan and made the trek to every home game with his frat buddies. Maggie enjoyed it but never would be considered a diehard fan of anything. Her mind was almost always focused on bigger more important things. Sam was a successful salesman of high-end motor homes. He had been a top one hundred salesmen nationally for eight straight years.

They met in college, although Sam discovered the world of RV sales in his sophomore year and by the end of his junior year, was making more money than the average business grad and did not see the point in incurring more debt when he could focus full time and make even more immediately.

Maggie was not happy with that decision, but he has out earned her ever since. She could not honestly say he made the wrong decision, but she has always harbored a hint of resentment for his shortcut to success. In moments of honesty, she would even say part of the decision to put off having kids was due to her fear, they would follow in his footsteps and forgo college for the fast track and though Sam was an exception, he was not the rule. College was the path of most likely success.

In fact, tonight She and Sam were having dinner with a former student that was a perfect example and she looked forward to Sam meeting Taisha. She was a strong willed, tough, sometimes troubled student in high school. But she had a confidence level and determination that could be unrelenting. She overcame the many obstacles that were put before her, managed to get accepted to college and had just completed her Master of Special Education at Howard in Washington D.C.

Maggie had maintained contact with her from time to time, offering advice and encouragement when needed. She had just come off a semester abroad in Nigeria. Unfortunately, she finished after all the positions were filled for newly started school year. So, there would be no opportunities for her, other than possibly subbing this year.

It was a truly impressive path she followed. Growing up in the Geyer Springs area was tough to begin with. She had a single mom and two brothers who both had run ins with drugs and gangs. She herself had some issues with fighting and disruptive behavior in school but managed to keep from crossing the line to expulsion or criminal charges.

Maggie invited her to dinner when she found out she was back, to reconnect and encourage her to be added to the substitute list until a more permanent opportunity would arrive. Someone of her background and subsequent success would be a great addition to her team and would have a unique ability to reach some of the high-risk student in Little Rock.

She arrived wearing a bright colored halter dress with a distinctive African look. It was primarily orange with patterns of bright blue, yellow, green and red throughout. The color was so bold and vibrant it was nearly blinding.

The color was in sharp contrast to her dark lustrous skin. Her shoulders and arms were a flawless ebony shade with a dainty silver bracelet on each wrist. The halter top cut low revealing the gap between her ample breasts. Her smile was bright white, and her teeth were perfect. Apparently, she had braces while in college as she had an overbite in high school and her lower teeth were crooked back then as well.

Maggie was instantly jealous of her skin. She wondered if she applied some sort of cream to make it shimmer like that. She wore large oversized silver hoop ear rings that dangled about an inch off her shoulder. Her hair was long, straight and pulled tight into a pony tail. Her lips were dark pink and appeared to be her natural color with lip gloss. Her nose was wide rounded and perfectly symmetrical, and her eye were deep brown and almost black, in sharp contrast to her pure white sclera.

Below her breast the dress hugged her slender abdomen with rolled wraps of the cloth from the dress. Below that the pleated dress flared out from her waist down to just above ankle length. The bright colors and saw-toothed triangle and square patterns reminded Maggie of some western native American designs only brighter.

Maggie greeted her with a hug almost instantly. "Taisha, it's so good to see you. I love that outfit. It so fits your personality."

"Thank you so much for inviting me Ms. Turner. I just can't thank you enough for all you've done for me." Replied Taisha, hugging her firmly and not letting go.

Maggie felt a little uncomfortable but grateful for the affection. Taisha and Maggie had butted heads on more than one occasion over the years.

"Taisha, this is my husband Sam. Sam, Taisha." Maggie stepped back to let them greet one another.

Maggie nearly laughed out loud when Sam, not known for hugging, gave the beautiful young lady a bear hug. "Pleasure to meet you Taisha, Maggie's told me so much about you. I can't wait to hear about Nigeria."

Taisha smiled with grace and returned the hug.

"Come in and have a seat. Dinner should be ready in about 20 minutes. Would you like some wine. We have chardonnay or rosé. We're having baked chicken breast for dinner." Said Maggie leading her to the living room.

"I'll have some chardonnay please." She replied walking toward the sofa.

Maggie understood the wraps on the dress as soon as Taisha walked in front of her. The halter top consisted of very long sheets of fabric that were rolled into one-inch diameter straps that hugged her neck wrapped each other twice between her shoulder blades, before spreading out and down around her sides and across her abdomen. Then they wrapped around her back and tied in a bow at her lower back. She could not help but notice Sam's eyes light up at the sight of Taisha's exposed back. And of course, flawless skin.

Her hair hung in a pony tail two thirds of the way down her back, banded every 2-3 inches in orange scrunchies. Sam thought she looked like an African queen. He was visibly flustered by her beauty. When she sat down a slit on the left side of the dress revealed a view of her leg from ankle to mid-thigh. It was toned and shapely and like the rest of her, flawless, perfectly smooth and lustrous.

They listened to her stories of her spring and summer abroad teaching English to underprivileged children in Nigeria. "What I was most amazed by is they have so little, but they have such bright spirits and high hopes. Sometimes we in America don't understand that satisfaction comes in many forms and happiness is ultimately just a state of mind." She smiled and held out her glass. "To happiness and satisfaction in the little things."

"So true." Replied Maggie, touching glasses. "I think dinner is ready."

As dinner began, Taisha tried the chicken. "Delicious Ms. Turner. You'll have to share the recipe."

"Gladly, but please call me Maggie."

"I'll try, but that just doesn't seem right. You're my mentor and my inspiration in so many ways." She said sincerely. "I would never have made it this far without your influence Ms. Turner."

"You got yourself here Taisha. Don't sell yourself short..."

"No, it's true. Without your firm hand when needed I would have made some very poor choices. Don't sell yourself short. You make a difference in so many lives and that's why we love you so much." She stared into Maggie's eyes.

Maggie was speechless, and Sam tried to break the silence with an attempt of humor.

"Easy Taisha, we don't want her head to get too big." He smiled.

She turned quickly to Sam. "I'm Serious! Don't you sell her short either. This woman saved my life!"

Sam looked down afraid to talk as Taisha looked back to Maggie. "You really did, Ms. Turner. I was runnin' with the wrong crowd. Smokin' weed and drinkin'. You made me stop and think. I could be livin' in the projects with three or four kids right now. Trust me, most of my friends are there. You made me feel like I could do better and make a difference. Thank you."

Maggie teared up and fought to hold back a full out blubbering cry. Taisha got up also teary eyed and bent down, hugging her neck firmly cheek to cheek. "I love you Ms. Turner."

They hugged and cried, and Sam redeemed himself. "Damn now I'm cryin' too." He said sniffling.

Taisha held the hug and whispered in Maggie's ear. "Damn, you still smell wonderful too."

She broke the hug and sat back down wiping her eyes. "Sorry, I told myself I wasn't gonna do that."

Maggie dried her eyes. 'Well now that you made me out to be a saint, let me tell you one of the selfish reasons I asked you here tonight."

"OK," said Taisha skeptically.

"I'm not sure of your job situation at the moment. Do you have something lined up yet?"

"No, frankly I was so busy in Nigeria I didn't have the time to look in earnest. I sent a few resumes this week but nothing yet. Do you have something in mind?" She asked hopefully.

"Unfortunately, all the full time slots are filled. But I hoped I could add you to the substitute list and get you some part time work until something opens up. Where are you staying right now?"

Taisha looked a bit disappointed. "I'm staying with my Bibi. Grandma." she clarified. "But she's on social security and really can't afford a free loader."

"I hope you'll listen to a proposal I have for you." Said Maggie. "We have a fully loaded motor coach with two slide outs in back. You are welcome to stay there for free..."

"I can't do that Ms. Turner. Where's the selfish part you were talkin about?" She looked at Maggie exasperated.

"As I was saying, you can stay for free under the caveat that you put yourself on the substitute list and give me the right of first refusal to match any full-time job offers you get."

Taisha smiled. "My caveat... We agree on a fair rent and I pay you back for unpaid rent once I land a job. She turned to Sam. "And you're OK with this?"

"Absolutely." He replied, eyeing her dark glistening cleavage.

As they finished desert, Taisha perked up. I almost forgot. I got something for you from Nigeria. I'll be right back." She went to her car and brought in a small shopping bag.

She sat the bag on the table near Maggie. Maggie placed it in her lap and pulled out and gold colored ornate picture frame. The picture was a cartoon like painting of what stuck Maggie as an African queen standing on the water in a river. The colors were vibrant and bold.

The queen had a tiara of gold with and orb shaped crown topped with a point. Resembling the shape of a mosque dome. A "V" shaped gold band wrapped down over her forehead. She had gold wonder woman like cuffs on her wrists and forearms and one around her neck. Her hair was long and flowing down past her breasts.

She had a bright yellow wrap around sleeveless bikini like tube top with a matching full-length skirt that V'd in the front, exposing well below her belly button. The waist band of the skirt appeared to be a wide gold belt that followed the same V pattern in front.

She was a beautiful back skinned woman with toned abs and shapely hips. Her left hand was raised above her head to the left with her fingers spread and curved down. She appeared to be magically pulling several fingers of water up and wrapping around her. Her right hand was down and to the right, palm up and fingers spread helping pull the swirling water with her powers. Behind her was a waterfall as she stood on the water in the middle of the river.

"Fascinating." Said Maggie. "Is this a significant cultural figure?"

"She is the Yoruba Goddess Oshun. She rules over the rivers and lakes that sustain life. She also rules over love, flirtation, sensuality, fertility, beauty and the arts. She dwells within the sweet or fresh waters and helps heal the sick and brings prosperity and fertility to the needy." Said Taisha looking knowingly at Maggie.

Maggie had shared with her on a recent call that she and Sam had been trying to have a baby for about six months with no luck.

"Thank you so much. I have never heard of this before. Thanks for sharing the culture with us." Said Maggie.

"There's more in there." Said Taisha, pointing.

Maggie pulled out a carving of an African woman, Kneeling with a basket in her lap. She was topless with her hair pulled back in a large pony tail pointing off to the left. On her back was a baby in a shoulder hanging wrap.

"The carving is a depiction of a follower of Oshun giving thanks for fertility." Said Taisha.

"It's beautiful. The detail is remarkable." Said Maggie handing it to Sam.

"Impressive, thank you Taisha." He smiled warmly. "Can I show you the RV? I sell them for a living."

"I recall Ms. Turner telling me. You are tops in the nation, aren't you?"

He grinned as they passed through the kitchen and into the back yard. Sam had set up the RV for full sales pitch mode. Almost the entire passenger side was a slide out which included two recliner theater chairs, the kitchen counter and appliances all the way back to the bedroom dresser and closet. The other side had a slide out for the sofa and dining counter. It was far nicer than any place Taisha had ever lived. The cabinets were deep cherry and the counter was beautiful marble with a corner sink.

Taisha held her hand to her chest. "Honey, this is too much I can't possibly..."

"Taisha, it is just setting here. No one is using it and we don't have any trips planned. It costs us nothing. This was my bonus for being the top salesman in the southeast last year. And believe it or not, I haven't had to sleep in the dog house in years. We would love to have you as long as you can put up with us. Let me show you the bedroom."

It had a king bed and Taisha was in awe. She had a twin bed her whole life and had no idea what she would do with a bed that big. Sam showed her the controls for adjusting the bed. He raised the head, the feet and even made it raise up at the knees.

"The only thing it doesn't do is vibrate." He joked standing awkwardly close cornering her in the bedroom.

"Well that's good to know." She looked at him awkwardly and slunk into the corner.

Sam stepped out and said. "Let me show you the bathroom." He opened the door and Taisha looked in.

"Roomy." She said amazed by the double sink vanity.

Sam opened the shower door. "Room for two." He said not thinking how perverted that would sound. He had to admit he was smitten by her dark beauty and whatever perfume she was wearing was stirring.

Taisha was relieved to get out of the RV and head back to the house with Maggie. It was approaching 10PM and she needed to take Bibi to her doctor's appointment in the morning.

"Thank you both so much for dinner, it was delicious. After seeing the RV, I really don't think..."

"Taisha please. It is not an inconvenience. It would be wonderful to see someone using the RV for a change. I promise, if you're not comfortable working for me I won't be upset. I just want to help you get started. I was there not so long ago and got help form a friend of my mothers. It's my chance to pay it forward."

"Ms. Turner, I would be honored if it turned out I could work for you. That's not it. I just don't feel right taking advantage of your kind heart." She said tearing up.

"Taisha, it would make me so happy to show you the same hospitality that was shown me when I was starting out. So, let's call this settled and you can move in as soon as you want." Said Maggie, hugging her tightly.

Taisha hugged her back-stroking Maggie's back with her open hand as their cheeks touched. Maggie too noticed her distinctive perfume with possibly a hint of Jasmine. "I like your perfume, Taisha. What kind is it?"

"It's Rogue." She replied

"That's apropos for your personality. You were a bit of a rogue back in high school." Smiled Maggie.

"Still am Ms. Turner... Still am." She smiled wickedly.

Maggie noticed Sam was mesmerized and grinned at the thought. But looking at Taisha, she understood why. She was beautiful, exotic and smart. Men would be lining up for her. That was part of the reason Maggie liked her so much. She did not take the easy predictable route. She chose education and independence, when so many from her neighborhood got distracted by drug, gangs or a boyfriend that derailed their lives and sent them into the spiral of poverty.

"OK we call the RV Rogue One and you're good to go." Smiled Sam.

"Easy Director Krennic." Replied Taisha.

"Ouch and Holy Shit, you're a Star Wars Geek?" Asked Sam.

"Absolutely." Replied Taisha.

"Oh boy, don't get him started or you'll never get out of here." Laughed Maggie. "So, you'll think about the RV?"

"Yes, I will. Thank you for everything Ms. Tucker, Mr. Tucker. Dinner was delicious." She hugged Maggie and whispered. "You're my hero you know. I promise I will find a way to repay your kindness."

Maggie whispered back. "So, you'll stay in the RV?"

"Yes." She hugged Maggie tight. "Thank you, Ms. Tucker."

Maggie noticed her perfume and thought, she might have to get some for herself. "When would you like to move in Taisha?"

"How does Saturday sound. That gives me a few days to get Bibi settled."

"That will be great Sam will be at a show in Memphis this weekend. I can help you get settled and we can have dinner when we're done." Smiled Maggie.

"Great, I'll cook." She said quickly.

"I meant I would cook..."

"You have done enough. Let me try to pay you back at least a fraction of what I owe you." Said Taisha sincerely.

"Sweetheart, you don't owe us anything. But sure, you can cook. Thank you." Said Maggie graciously. "Another perk, the pool is all yours to use any time you like.

Sam stepped in and got another hug from Taisha and she left. That night Maggie got the benefit of Sam's little crush. He went to bed feeling a little revved up and they had a rare two banger.

Sam had gone to the bedroom first while Maggie started the dish washer. Sam slept in his underwear and was climbing into bed as Maggie began to undress. She was in her bra and panties removing her earrings in front of her vanity mirror when Sam stepped up behind her and began to kiss her neck. She always had a sensitive neck and his kisses sent an immediate warm tingle to her pussy.

He unhooked her bra and gripped her breasts as his kisses to her neck continued. She tilted her head and closed her eyes loving the feel of his warm hands on her stiffening nipples. She opened her eyes and watched in the mirror as he excited her more with each kiss. She hadn't really seen herself naked lately and smiled at the sight.

Her diet and exercise plan had paid off. She was in the best shape she had been in for a few years. She had never been out of shape, but she was definitely firmer and more toned than ever. She watched as his hand slid down her belly and into the front of her pink panties. He sighed as his finger found her wetness.

rimaday
rimaday
1,863 Followers