The Interview

Story Info
A writer searching for stories, runs across an immortal.
4k words
4.58
8.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm always the hunter and honestly, I haven't been the prey for longer than I can remember. Sometimes, when I'm in the mood for a specific type, I'll stalk my potential partners. But other times, when I'm not as picky, I'll make myself seem vulnerable and see what comes my way. Male, female...or anyone in between will do. I've never much cared for the binary representation of gender that most humans cling to. For me, a good fuck is a good fuck.

But tonight, I was being followed by a rather curious male. I already satiated my lust for the evening earlier, so it wasn't my intent to attract anyone. Typically, my pheromones aren't as strong when I've already fed. And what was more abnormal, was I couldn't read his thoughts. Almost always when someone has caught a whiff of my pheromones, I can begin to read their mind. In the beginning, it's only base emotions and other primal thoughts. But the longer they are exposed to my scent, the clearer their thoughts become. Eventually, I can not only read direct thoughts, but I can probe minds and find just about any secret. Over time, I realized I could even plant thoughts in the minds of mortals. But this man following me, seemed to be following me for different reasons, reasons beyond sex. Violence? No, I don't think so. He's much shorter than me and looks like he's never seen the inside of a gym. Even without supernatural abilities, I don't think he'd be much of a threat. But at this point, he's piqued my curiosity.

He sat on the opposite side of the subway train and watched me. He didn't realize I was watching him too; but of course, he didn't. I was too experienced to betray my intentions to a novice like him. Completely avoiding eye contact may have raised suspicions, so every now and then I raised my eyes to meet his, and as expected he quickly glanced away. Every time, he either started staring out the window or began cleaning his glasses.

When the train arrived at my stop, I walked in his direction towards the door. He did his best to avoid looking at me, but it was a futile attempt. Once he looked in my direction, I locked eyes with him and threw a smile his way. For a moment, he was almost paralyzed, lost starring into my hazel eyes, but eventually he regained his senses only to watch me dart off the train. As expected, my "stalker" followed me off the train.

The station was almost empty this late, but there were some people still around. I could sense that the street level was even more scarce, so I waited until then to make my move. Once I took the escalator up, I glanced back once more, knowing he would look away again. And once he did, I disappeared from his sight. I could have literally disappeared. I mastered that a long time ago and it requires very little energy during short bursts. But instead I just moved faster than his eyes could track, which takes even less energy.

He reached the top of the escalator and a slight panic set in. He did his best to hide the fact that he was frantically searching for me, but I could feel his frustration. I had a little fun, watching him from afar, mortals can be entertaining at times. He couldn't fathom that I could have gotten so far, so fast. Once I got bored watching him, I moved in. I moved faster than any human could track, but my steps were far too light for anyone to hear. I could walk up to a doe in a forest without being heard, so even in this deserted but urban area, he had no chance of hearing me.

Once behind him, I cleared my throat and asked "Are you lost? I can help you figure where you are."

He jumped once he realized I was actually behind him. "I...uh, yes, I'm lost," he said, shaking his head like he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

I looked back at him as though, pretending I was confused by his behavior. Realizing this, he eventually managed to so stutter, "S-S-S-Sorry, you just scared me."

I have that effect on men and honestly, regardless of how I'm dressed, even without using my pheromones I would have no problem attracting a man tonight. Tonight, I was wearing a button up denim dress, with a few buttons open up top to show off a my cleavage. The bottom of the dress reached maybe the middle of my palms and I wore a pair of open toed heeled boots. My hair was long enough to reach the back of my 28 inch waist and it was curly, dark brown and had blonde highlights.

I looked him in the eyes and put my hand on his arm and said, "Oh I'm sorry."

The physical contact didn't linger long, I didn't need it to, just long enough for him to relax. Once he did, I could read at least *some* of thoughts.

With his lips, he said "Oh it's okay, I just didn't realize you...I mean anyone was behind me." But I wasn't really listening to what he was saying with his lips. What I was listening to, was saying something different. He wanted *something*, but I can't quite put my finger on it. He does want to fuck me, but that isn't his primary concern.

I wondered for a moment, maybe he knew what I was and was shielding his true thoughts and intentions from me, so I needed get another read on him. While still attempting to read more of his thoughts, I reached out with my hand and said "Priscilla."

Predictably, he reached out his hand and said "Stephen, good to meet you."

While I shook his hand, I searched for a block. That's usually a tell-tale sign that someone knows what I am and are attempting to bind me somehow. Every few years, someone tries it. The hubris of some mortals never ceases to amaze me. Sometimes it's fun, to allow a novice to attempt to bind and enslave you, only to crush them, but that carries its own risks. I didn't sense any nefarious intentions...if he knew what I was, I don't think he has any intention of causing me harm, so I think I'll let this play out.

"So where are you headed?" I asked. Knowing full well he wasn't headed anywhere but I was curious as to what lie he would tell.

Stephen looked at me confused, before remembering that he previously said he was lost. He looked around for a bit, before saying, "I'm not actually lost...I'm supposed to meet a friend here."

I asked him "Have you tried calling her?"

"Her? No, him, it's a guy, he's supposed to meet me here," Stephen said, still looking around aimlessly.

"He's such a bad liar," I thought, but maybe that's why I'm not sensing significant lust from him. Maybe he's gay. I absolutely abhor taking on a male form. Sometimes it's necessary, but it's something I hate.

"Oh, meeting your boyfriend?" I asked, trying to figure him out still.

"No," he said while making eye contact with me for the first time.

He continued, "I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, but I'm not gay...and he lost his phone yesterday, so I can't call him."

"Oh, I'm sorry...what time were you supposed to meet him?" I said, while pretending to be embarrassed by my mistake.

Stephen looked at his watch to see what time it was and arbitrarily made up a meet up time that had already passed. "It was supposed to be midnight, but I guess I missed him. He's probably long gone by now, so I guess I missed out...were you headed home by chance?"

"Yes, I actually live right around the corner." I said, while pointing in the general direction of my condo.

Stephen paused for a minute, before meekly asking, while staring at his toes nonetheless, "Can I maybe walk you home?"

"Sure!" I said before grabbing his arm, pulling him close and leading him down the street. As I tried to read his thoughts, I couldn't help but think, how dumb does this guy think I am? What woman can't tell she's being followed and is willing to take a stranger home? Men usually over-estimate their abilities, so this was hardly surprising.

Throughout the walk home, his thoughts were coming into focus. I remember how I used to struggle with this, listening to both someone's spoken words and their unspoken words. Almost like carrying on two conversations at the same time. But given time and practice, it became easier.

Eventually, we reached my condo and he paused, look at the size of the building and asked, "You live here? Wow, you must be rich."

At this point, I knew he wasn't going to invite himself in. Most guys are basically tripping over themselves to get inside, some women do as well. But this one is too shy for me to act coy, we'd be outside all night making small talk.

"Do you want to come up?" I asked, more as a formality as opposed to an actual question.

"Of course!" Stephen quickly said, hardly able to contain his excitement.

He followed me inside and towards the elevator. He was relaxed at this point, and his guard was completely dropped. I was tired of listening to him stumble through conversation, so once inside the elevator, I pressed my body against his and began kissing him. He's never had a woman dominate him like this, so part of him wanted to slow down and regain some semblance of control, but it was too late at this point for him.

We reached my floor, the top floor, where I had very few neighbors and thick walls. I continued to kiss him and guide his hands to where I wanted to be touched and Stephen was more than happy to oblige. We did this all the way to the end of the hall. I could feel that Stephen was about to object, ask me to slow down, so with one hand I began squeeze his cock through his pants, while biting his lower lip. With my other hand I grabbed my key and unlocked the door.

It was dark inside, and I preferred it that way. Sometimes, I'll just feed off someone's lustful energy as we fuck half the night. But other times I like to let them get a glimpse of what I truly am, and I'll feed off their fear and lust the entire night. I led him to the couch before pushing him down on it and standing over top of him, in a way that made it clear who was in charge. I began to undress, first down to my underwear, before pausing so he could get a good look at me, then I removed my bra, to show of my 36DD sized breast. I stood before him, wearing only a pair of black bikini panties and my knee-high boots. Once he was done admiring me, I straddled his lap, so that his face was lined up with my chest and I grabbed him by the back of his head and lead him to one of my nipples. He knew exactly what I wanted him to do and did not disappoint. If I choose to, I can make myself lactate, which can be highly addictive. But that is only worth doing if I want to keep someone as a slave.

At this point, I could feel that he was rock hard as I grinded my ass down on him. And every time a thought popped in his head, something like "I don't know her, what am I doing, or I need to stop," I just grabbed him by the face and began kissing him again. Once those thoughts subsided, I would insert my nipple back into his mouth. I took advantage of his confusion and began to undress him.

I started with his shirt. It was a simple button up shirt that I opened while grinding on him. Once that was done. I followed that by sliding his pants down to his ankles. Given his overall frame, I have to say I was surprised by the size of his dick. I've seen bigger, way bigger, but given my expectations, I'll just say I was pleasantly surprised. I assumed I'd have to top him, but if I'm lucky, I may get to enjoy bottoming tonight. I stared at his cock for a moment and smiled a look of approval before dropping to my knees.

Once there, I wasted no time before taking all of him inside of my mouth. While going down on him, I dug my nails into his chest a bit all while I locked eyes with him. Part of me did that because of how seductive it is and another because I'm still a bit leery of his intentions.

While Stephen had good size, he didn't have good stamina. Far sooner than I wanted, I could tell he was about to cum. To be honest, based off his thoughts, I knew before he did. I could feel the stirring inside him and the energy mortals give off before coming is unmistakable to my kind. He warned me, as though I wanted to avoid what comes next. I managed to laugh a bit, it was cute, but I kept going until he couldn't hold it back anymore.

He began to coat the inside of my mouth and my throat with his cum and with every spurt, I took more and more of his energy. He could tell something was wrong, but he couldn't figure out what exactly. Once his orgasm subsided, he was barely strong enough to walk to my room, so I helped him remove his shoes and the rest of his clothes and walked him to my bed.

Once in my room, kicked my thong off and climbed up on the bed. Stephen was still standing by the doorway when I bent over in a doggy position and presented my ass to him. I made no attempt to hide the fact that I didn't have a pussy. This far into an encounter, it rarely mattered with a guy and once inside me, it mattered even less.

Stephen maybe hesitated for a moment before catching a second wave of energy and rushing over to me and sliding into me all at once. If I were still mortal, this would have hurt, but I can make myself get wet enough back there that I don't need lube.

Stephen grabbed my hips and began to fuck me like this was the last time he'd be with a woman. The sound of his hips smacking up against my ass filled the room and was only overshadowed by an occasional outburst of "Fuck" from him.

Rarely is a mortal able to cum more than two or three times with me, so I needed to take control and savor this time. I waited till he was close again, right on the edge of his orgasm, and I slid away from. My movement was sudden and quick and before he knew it, he was on his back and I was giving him a not so gentle squeeze to make sure he wouldn't cum before I was ready.

Once I was sure wasn't going to cum as soon as he entered my, I slid down on his cock. Stephen attempted to sit, probably so we'd be face to face, but I was in control here and he needed to be reminded of that. I used my left hand, my less dominant hand to force him back down and I used my right hand to bring my nipple towards my mouth and suck it.

Periodically Stephen attempted to get back up, he wanted to go back to a doggy position and finish, but I wasn't having it. Once he realized he wasn't going anywhere, his hands found their way to my hips. As I rode more and more, he became weaker and weaker and he was so lost in pleasure he almost forgot that I had a cock. That was until I drooled on my hand and began to jerk off.

Unconcerned about the growing cock staring him in the face, Stephen began to lift and lower me faster and faster as well as thrusting deeper and deeper inside me. At the same time, my right hand found itself back to my right breast so I could suck my nipple and my left hand was stroking myself faster and faster.

I thought for a moment, I *could* prolong this encounter and fuck him, but I decided against it. Even if he could take my full size, I'm certain this next orgasm will take a toll on him.

In unison, we both began to climax. Stephen let out a huge grunt while lifting his hip, trying to get as far inside me as possible and I leaned back and began to cum all over my chest.

Stephen was now completely spent and out of breath. He was almost unable to move, so I leaned forward until our faces met and gave his lower lip a little bite and smiled at him. I then sat back up and ran my index finger across my cum covered chest and began to suck on his. Once I was done savoring the taste, I ran my middle finger across my chest and placed it against his lips. Stephen hesitated for a moment before opening his mouth and sucking on my finger. Once he did, I smiled at him and said "Good boy."

After a moment, I removed my finger from his mouth and I then climbed off him so I could go clean myself off.

That orgasm took a lot from him, and he wasn't going anywhere, so once I wasn't dripping cum all over the place, I decided to get a glass of wine. While opening the bottle, Stephen confessed, "I-I'm sorry Priscilla, but I lied. I wasn't meeting a friend..."

I was only half listening, but I still replied, "I know honey, you're a horrible liar, but I am curious , why did you follow me?"

Stephen, still trying to sit up and failing at it, gave up and laid back down and said, "I-I write short stories, for magazines, articles and I wanted to interview you. Outside of being incredibly beautiful, you seemed interesting."

He thought I was an escort. His thoughts are spilling out like a broken damn now. I'm not bothered by it and I can't say I blame him. I certainly dress the part, and on most nights, I act the part. I looked at him, still nude and told him, "I'm not an escort, if I was, you wouldn't be able to afford me"

He looked surprised and gave a polite, albeit dishonest answer "I didn't think you were escort."

"Yes you did, but it's okay." I said as I walked over and placed a pillow behind his head. "You're going to need to relax, what you're feeling is pretty normal."

I weighed the pros and cons of his desire for a bit before I decided I'd give this mortal a story no one would ever believe. Worried that I was going to give him a heart attack, I softly said to him, "So...I'm not an escort, but before I tell you what I am, do you trust me? Do you trust that I'm not going to hurt you?"

Stephen weakly laughed, and mockingly said, "What are you, a Russian spy?"

With complete seriousness, I said "No, I'm a Succubus. That's why you feel so weak after cumming with me."

Stephen chuckled as though I was crazy, all the while I maintained a serious look on my face. Once his laughter began to subside, I looked at him and said "Remember Stephen, I'm not going to hurt you." And with that, I darted across the room. I moved faster than his eyes could track and before he could blink the lights were one.

Stephen looked to his left as I stood by the light switch and what surprised him even more was I also grabbed his phone from the other room. His mouth began to curl as though he was going to ask a question. But before he could ask how I did that, I moved even faster to his right and when his eyes found me, I was appearing in my true form.

In my true form, gone were my blonde highlights, now my hair was dark black, but just as curly and just as long. My skin was no longer a light brown color, it was now purple from head to toe with a few black stripes, almost resembling the stripes on tiger. My irises were the same shade of purple, but a few areas on my body were a darker purple, specifically my lips, tongue, nipples and of course the two large horns coming out of my head.

Spouting from my back, were two large wings, each when spread out completely, equaled the span of my two arms. Each wing had a few bone-like blades sticking out, that could easily be used as weapons. My nails were longer, and pitch black as opposed to the pink color that was there earlier. Between my legs, Stephen could see a spaded tail moving around, as well as my cock, which was probably six inches semi erect.

As always when I reveal myself, fight or flight kicks in and Stephen tried to get up run. I knew he'd only succeeding at hurting himself, so this time, I moved much slower. Quicker than any mortal could, but a crawl by my standards and I put one hand on his chest while the other handed him his phone. He looked at me, as if he was pleading with me, pleading not to kill him. I looked at him and softly said, "If I wanted to hurt you, do you think you could escape? Do you think you could stop me? Of course not, don't be silly. You're safe." And with that, he started recording.

Satisfied that he had seen enough to believe everything I was about to tell him, I began to revert back to my mortal form. Stephen watched as I hunched forward and my wings shrunk back inside, my skill color returned to my normal cinnamon complexion. Once I was able to stand straight, Stephen looked at me in disbelief as my eyes returned to their normal hazel color, my nails were pink again, but my...proportions remained the same. "You don't care if I wear clothes, do you? I prefer to not wear any" I asked.

12