The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, Tom, that's it... suck on those big tits... fuck yes... get that mouth to work you horny bastard..." She kept on moaning as he continued his ministrations, sliding his tongue against her now hard nipple, giving it little kitten-like licks as her hands pinned him in place. He quickly moved to the other breast, flattening his tongue against the skin as he let his fingers glide against the hard buds.

"Gemma..." he moaned against her skin, his cock painfully hard. "... bedroom?"

"Too far." She gasped out, rolling her hips as their eyes met. "Sofa."

"OK." He replied, sliding himself upwards as Gemma dismounted him. He quickly divested himself of the rest of the clothes as he stood up, his hard cock swinging from side to side. Gemma laid herself on the sette, a smile never leaving her lips as she spread her legs, giving him a perfect view of her shaved pussy. Her fingers slid right to her belly, a gasp leaving her lips as she slid them against her clit.

"Gemma..." He gasped as he moved on top of her, kissing her again. It was slower this time, their bodies sliding against each other as they kissed, the skin-on-skin contact making him mad with lust. He broke the kiss, a full, hearty giggle leaving Gemma's lips as he slid lower, cupping her breasts again as he sucked on her nipples for a short moment. He then slid lower, leaving a trail of messy kisses against her toned belly before finding himself between her legs, his cock sliding against the sofa as he noticed her wet pussy. He slid his hands under her ass, cupping it as he then closed the distance, his lips wrapping around her clit as he gave it a lick.

"Ohhh yess... that's it, Tom." Gemma moaned as he slid his tongue lower, tasting her sweet, tangy nectar on his lips. The sound of her reaction only made him more determined as he moved back to her clit, alternating between sucking on the swollen nub and licking it with vigor. He let his tongue slide lower, teasing her soaked cunt and tasting even more of her sweet juice on his lips. He let himself move up again, his tongue parting her wet lips as he kissed her clit again, his licks slow and soothing. He felt Gemma's hand against his scalp, her thighs right against the sides of his head as his whole world narrowed down only to her.

"That's it you dirty boy... eat my fucking cunt... that's it... yesss, fuck yes!" She moaned out, her hips thrusting into his face as her grip on his hair tightened. The sound of Gemma's beautiful voice saying such dirty things to him made him redouble his efforts - he quickly pulled his right hand from under her, teasing her wet entrance with his finger while gingerly licking her clit. Then, as she gasped at the feeling, he quickly shoved two fingers inside her tight hole, sucking hard on her swollen nub as she moaned.

"Yeess, that's it, fuck me... don't you dare stop Tom... oh fuuckk..."

The tightness of her cunt surprised him a little - he was sure he wasn't going to last long with his cock shoved in there. His efforts picked up in intensity, curling his fingers inside her as he moaned against her clit, the taste and feeling of her juices overwhelming every other sensation. He quickly added a third finger, thrusting his hand in and out of her soaked, tight channel as he started to feel her walls pulse. His other hand wrapped around her thigh, spreading her even wider as he looked up at her, her breasts heaving with every gasp, her eyes filled with hunger and lust.

"Tom... oh fuck... yes... Tom..."

"Come on Gemma..." he spoke, pressing a kiss to her belly as he stopped thrusting, letting his thumb rub against her clit. He scrambled, somehow moving up to face her, letting his hand do the work as he looked into her eyes. "... so fucking beautiful..." he added before kissing her again, desperate, his mind clouded with lust. He then thrust his fingers in and out again, curling them as he flicked her clit. Gemma broke the kiss as he suddenly felt her inner muscles tighten.

"Oh, Tom!" She yelled out, throwing her head back as her body started to shake. He froze for a second, feeling her inner muscles pulse around his fingers as her mouth hung open is a silent scream. He rubbed her clit lightly, his lips hot on her neck as quiet gasps then fell from her mouth, her body shivering from intense pleasure he brought her. He watched, mesmerised at how beautiful and divine she looked, her face contorted in pleasure as her eyes rolled back. Slowly, he felt her pulsing weaken and fade away, a long gasp leaving her mouth as she sank into the settee, a tired giggle leaving her lips.

"Holy shit..." Tom spoke, slowly pulling his fingers out of her. He felt as she grabbed his hand, pulling it up to her mouth as she then licked them clean, making him moan at the sight. She then released them, a wide grin decorating her plump lips.

"That was lovely, Tom." She spoke, voice soft as Tom moved over her, his cock poking at her belly. They met in the middle, lips meeting in a slow, sensual kiss, her legs rubbing against his hips and the backs of his legs, her nails scratching lightly against his back. Then, Tom moaned into the kiss, feeling her hand slide between them and wrap around his cock. He broke the kiss, staring right into her beautiful eyes, noting how black they now had become. Without saying a word he pulled back a bit, allowing Gemma to line him up, gasping as she dragged the head against her clit and then right to her entrance, feeling his head get slick with her juices. As she finally lined it up he pushed in, moaning as he felt her tight cunt squeeze his swollen cockhead.

"Ohhhh, fuck, Gemma..." He moaned pushing his hips forward slowly, his cock sliding in inch by inch, stretching her. It felt divine, her soft muscles pulsing around his throbbing cock, her legs spread in a silent invitation, as wide as she could manage.

"Tom... oh my God, yes... so big and thick..." She whispered into his ear, her voice trembling as he slid as deep as he could, a groan leaving his lips. "Fuck me, Tom... please, darling...I need you.."

He groaned, the desperate tone of her voice making him even more aroused than he thought possible. He pulled back, slowly, before sinking back into her, watching as her breasts jiggled with the movement. He kept things slow and steady, letting his cock plunge deep into her wet cunt before pulling back, savoring the feeling. Gemma wasn't quiet, a gasp or a loud moan accompanying every roll of his hips, her own hips pushing against his, trying to pull as much of his cock inside her as possible.

"More... give me more of that cock..." She moaned into his ear, her hand sliding to his ass, giving his cheek a slap. "Fuck me harder...faster... more!"

He obeyed, speeding up. Soon, his rolls turned into pumps, the sound of their bodies colliding growing louder with every movement. He grunted, Gemma's moans picking up in intensity as he started to fuck her properly, his thrusts becoming more powerful with every passing moment. He watched as her tits jiggled in earnest, hard nipples poking upwards, begging to be sucked. He couldn't reach them with his mouth, but he quickly gave one of her tits a rough grab, squeezing the hard bud between his fingers. Gemma moaned in response, her cries of pleasure growing even louder.

"Fuck yes... oh fuck me... Tom... oh my God, your cock feels so good inside of me...please don't stop, oh yeeees!" She kept babbling between moans and gasps, his pace now frenetic as his hard cock pistoned in and out of her cunt. His own vocabulary practically disappeared, reduced to gasps of her name and primal grunts as he pounded into her. He let go of her breast as he kissed her, raw and passionate as he slowed down just a little, feeling his orgasm slowly rumbling in his body, intensifying with every moan leaving his lover's lips.

"Gemma... fuck, Gemma, you feel so good..." He gasped, breaking the kiss as he kept fucking her, feeling her muscles pulsing around his manhood, just as they did with his fingers before. He felt and then saw her hand fly to her clit, fingers starting to rub it.

"Don't stop... keep fucking me... yes... Tom, Tom, TOOOM!" She yelled out, her legs trapping him in place, cock lodged deep inside her as she came. He groaned, the feeling of her muscles pulsing around his cock almost making him cum as well. He moved down, fusing their lips in another heated kiss, swallowing her moans of pleasure as he closed his eyes, the feeling of an incoming eruption fading out - but still palpable. They stayed like that for a while, bodies rubbing against one another as he felt her thighs quiver, her nipples rubbing against his chest as her nails scratched against his back. He felt her body slacken, the pulsing fading away as he slowly pulled out, his cock covered in her juices. He broke the kiss, slotting himself against the back of the sofa, spooning Gemma from behind.

"Hello there." She whispered softly as she looked behind her shoulder, Tom's hand moving to grasp her cheek and pull her into another kiss, slow and sensual this time. He gasped into her mouth, feeling his cock poke at her arse as he pulled her flush onto him with his other hand.

"Oh Gemma..." He gasped, breaking the kiss as she hiked her leg up over his hip, spreading herself wide for him again.

"Mmmm, Tom, please..." She spoke softly as he grasped his cock and then pushed back into her wet heat, both of them moaning at the feeling of connecting again. He left one hand wrapped around her waist as he cupped her breast with the other, his lips hot on her neck as he slowly pumped into her, any urgency from just seconds before seemingly gone.

"Oh Tom... yes my love, just like that... oh I love your cock... so good..." She moaned softly, her voice like the most beautiful song to his ears as he moved, keeping the slow tempo on.

"Gemma..." He moaned, his cock starting to ache and pulse. He wanted to go on, to keep making love to her but he could feel his body betraying him, his stamina after a few months of a dry spell certainly not quite there yet - although the fact his partner was his number one celebrity crush didn't help matters either. "... I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum, oh God..." he finished with a whiny moan, letting his teeth slide against the skin of her neck.

"Oh yes, Tom... cum inside me, love... fill my cunt up with your warm spunk... I know you want to..." She replied, looking back at him, a sharp gasp leaving her lips as he suddenly sped up, giving up the fight.

"Fuck... Gemma..."

"Yes... give it to me... cum for me... I want to feel you cum deep inside me... please Tom, my darling, please."

"Gemma... oh God... Gemma, Gemma, GEMMA!" He yelled, a moan leaving his lips as it finally hit him. His cock started to pulse as he threw his head back, burying himself as deep as he could manage. Each pulse and spurt of cum felt more powerful than the last one, Gemma moaning quietly as Tom's seed filled her.

"Oh yes... oh my God... oh Tom... so warm...oh, I love it..."

He kept on groaning, his hips now pumping erratically, out of rhythm, guided only by pleasure. His load kept on spilling, Gemma's cunt filled to the brim with his warm cum as he finally sagged back, spent and finished. He breathed hard, heart thudding against his ribs as he buried his face in the crook of Gemma's neck.

"Holy shit..." He whispered, still in the haze of his peak as he felt Gemma shift, his softening cock falling out. She turned to face him, pulling him into a slow, sweet kiss before resting her forehead against his.

"I can't remember the last time I had a good shag like that." She spoke, her voice quiet but happy. Tom smiled in return, letting his hand lightly caress her cheek.

"Always happy to help." He replied, causing her to snort.

"So romantic." She spoke, a hearty laugh leaving her lips as he chuckled in response.

"What can I say, I do have a reputation as a heartthrob." He spoke, smiling wide as Gemma kept laughing. He moved forward, capturing her lips in another kiss as she laughed into his mouth, their hands caressing their bodies as they kissed.

"So... about that interview.." He spoke, breaking the kiss, Gemma's lips still pulled into a wide smile.

"Well... I guess since I've used it as a ruse to lure you in here... of course." She spoke, Tom chuckling in response. "However, I think I do need a shower, first." She added, squeezing her legs together. "You've made quite the mess down there."

"Just following orders." He replied as she moved to stand, Tom noticing the trickles of cum leaking down her inner thighs, the sight causing him to groan quietly.

"Just so you know, the shower is big enough for two..." She spoke, giving him a wink from behind her shoulder as she started moving, Tom entranced by the way her hips and ass swayed and jiggled with every step. He sat up, letting his back sink into the soft backrest, throwing his head back and closing his eyes. He stayed like that for a moment, enjoying the silence and calm, letting himself decompress a little. Then, he stood up, following the faint sound of the water running in the shower. Soon, he stood in the spacious bathroom, watching as Gemma showered,standing with her back to him. He took a few steps and swung the cabin door open. Gemma must have noticed since she chuckled as water cascaded down her divine figure.

"Well hello there, mister. Nice of you to join me." She spoke as Tom closed the distance, wrapping his arms around her belly as he placed a kiss to her shoulder.

"How could I not when you give me an offer like that." He replied, letting his hands slide up to cup her breasts, a soft moan leaving her lips as he pressed his hips right up against her arse.

"Don't start something you're not capable of finishing, Mister Thomas Jones." She spoke, a gasp leaving her lips as she pushed her ass back up against him, Tom groaning as he could feel his cock harden again.

"That won't be an issue, Miss Gemma Arterton." He replied, giving her neck a lick as he rolled her nipples in his fingers, feeling them harden again. Gemma's hand shot forward, quickly shutting off the spray as she then turned around, pulling Tom into another kiss. He groaned into her mouth, her hands grasping his cheeks as he held her by the hips. Then, she broke the kiss, sliding down to her knees as she grasped his half-hard cock.

"Gemma..." He groaned, feeling her hand squeeze and jerk his shaft, agonizingly slowly as he felt himself harden.

"I see you're not quite ready yet. Let me give you a hand." She spoke, chuckling as he watched on. Then, she moved her head closer, her tongue suddenly wrapping round the tip of his cock, giving it a slow, gentle lick. Tom groaned, hand shooting to thread through Gemma's hair as she then closed her lips around his cockhead.

"Oh fuck, Gemma..." He gasped out, feeling Gemma moan around his shaft. She continued her journey, slowly sliding down the length of his erect manhood, tongue swirling around the shaft as he then felt her fingers lightly cupping and teasing his balls. He moaned, throwing his head back as she started to work him over, sliding her lips up and down the cock as her hand jerked what she left uncovered. He kept the grip on her hair light, slowly pumping his cock into her eager mouth as her tongue teased the bulging vein at the underside. He could feel her suckle on his cockhead, undoubtedly swallowing all the precum already leaking from the engorged tip. She moved up a bit, letting more and more of his shaft into her mouth, Tom suddenly feeling her nose bump into his belly. He looked down, the view making his cock throb even harder. Here she was, his celebrity crush, with his hard cock fully inside her mouth. He moaned again, feeling Gemma suck hard as she then pulled back fully, leaving his saliva-covered cock bobbing in the air. She quickly grasped him again, taking him back into her mouth, her head bobbing up and down as her lips and tongue started to work him over again.

"That's it Gemma... fucking suck it you... oh God, so good..." He moaned, noticing her hand flying down to her clit, rubbing at it gently as she kept on blowing him. He could feel her moan against his shaft again as she then pulled him out of her mouth again, moving down to lick at his balls while she kept stroking him.

"That's much better." She spoke, as she then sat back on her knees before standing back up, pulling him into another kiss. Their lips clashed again as Tom moaned into her mouth, feeling her hand stroking his hard shaft again.

"Fuck, Gemma... so fucking gorgeous..." He spoke, breaking the kiss as he looked deep into her eyes. He moved forward, both of them careful not to slip as Gemma's back hit the wall. She quickly threw her leg over his hip, bringing his cock right up against her pussy.

"Get that cock in me, Tom." She gasped out. She didn't need to repeat herself as Tom quickly grasped his shaft and pushed in, filling her with one quick stroke. Restless, he started to pump his hips quick, the bathroom immediately filling with the noise of their bodies colliding against one another, Tom groaning as he felt her pussy squeeze around his cock again.

"Fuck, Tom, oh yes, God it feels so good." She moaned, Tom's hand wrapping around her thigh as she grabbed him hard by the shoulders. He looked down, watching hypnotized as he pounded into her, seeing his hard cock slam in and out of her tight, wet cunt. In the corner of his eye he could see her tits jiggle wildly, her moans filling his ears, making his cock throb inside her.

"Ah yes... Gemma..." He gasped as he then moved in to kiss her, groaning into her mouth as he closed the distance, slowing down the breathtaking speed and power of his thrusts. He then pulled out of her cunt, making her whimper into the kiss as he then swung her around, his cock now lodged between her arsecheeks. Gemma gasped at the feeling, her back arching as Tom moved a little, letting his cock rest between her thighs. He kept one hand splayd on her belly and the other cupping her breast as he whispered into her ear.

"You learned French for Gemma Bovery..."

"Yes. You've done your homework." She replied, a little chuckle leaving her lips.

"Think you can use it a bit now?" He spoke, a smirk decorating his lips, grasping his cock and dragging it against her folds, making her gasp as she then looked into his eyes over her shoulder.

"Peut-être" She replied, smirking as he then pushed in, another loud moan leaving her beautiful lips. He hept one hand cupping her breast as he started to move again, mesmerized by the way her ass rippled and clapped loudly with every pump of his hips.

"Oh, oui, oui Thomas...baise moi... baise moi s'il vous plaît... oh oui mon amour...OUI!" She moaned out, the sound of her voice making him thrust even harder, especially since she now switched to French, making the whole affair even hotter. It honestly felt like heaven, the view and sound of their lovemaking a true dream come true as Tom kept thrusting, moaning loudly himself.

"Gemma... Jesus, so fucking good...fucking hell..."

"Thomas... oui... ne t'arrête pas... baise moi... oh oui..." She moaned even louder, over the sound of Tom's hips slapping against her ass, the sound positively filthy. Tom let go of her tit, wrapping his arm around her ribs and pulling her to him so that her back hit her chest.

"Gemma...darling, so gorgeous and talented... fuck..." He spoke as he suddenly stopped thrusting hard, letting his hips pump into her slowly as he started to rub at her clit, moving the other hand back to cup her big tit. Words seemed to fail heras she kept on moaning, Tom's lips hot on her neck.

"Come on darling... you can do it...Gemma..." He whispered into her ear as he gave her a more powerful thrust, still rubbing quick at her clit. This seemed to break her - her moan turned into a yell as he felt her cum, her juices spraying all over his fingers and cock as he held her in his arms. He kept himself still, breathing in the scent of soap on her skin as she shivered, moaning in sync with the pulses of her cunt. As he felt her slacken and the pulsing fade away, he resumed his thrusts, moving slowly and gently, each thrust causing a gasp to fall from her lips.