The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thomas...s'il vous plaît... oh mon amour..." Her whisper trembled as he kept on moving, surprised she was still keeping to his request. The sound of her wet cunt squelching and his balls slapping against her skin filled the shower stall again, their gasps and moans now quiet and reserved. He stopped thrusting, pulling out slowly as he watched her legs wobble. Then, she slid down to sit on the floor, breathing hard.

"Gemma, everything alright?" He asked, a little bit scared he had injured her somehow.

"I'm fine... come here..." She spoke, Tom joining her on the floor. As soon as he sat down she moved in, straddling his hips as he sat up against the shower wall. Before he could react, she grasped his cock in her hand and impaled herself on it, a satisfied moment leaving her lips. Tom moaned too as she then lurched forward, capturing his lips in a heated kiss. Their hands roamed over their bodies as Gemma then leaned back, starting to roll her hips as Tom moaned.

"My turn." Gemma spoke, smiling as she then started to move in the earnest. Tom could only watch as she first rose up and then thrust down, her hands wrapped around his head as she pushed his face right into her cleavage. Tom moaned, resting his hands on her ass as she picked up the pace, slamming herself down onto his cock with vigor and ferocity, taking him all in.

"Mmmm... Thomas... J'aime ta bite... Oh oui...mon Dieu..." She moaned right into his ear, making his hips buck up, but with his legs stretched it wasn't much of a movement. He busied himself with her breasts, finally able to lick and suck on her nipples as she rode him hard, the new angle and view making his cock throb and pulse. He could already feel his second orgasm approaching, although he was pretty sure he could make Gemma cum again before it happened. His hands moved to rest her hips as he helped her bounce a little, his gaze still focused on the way her tits jiggled with every jump of her hips. The back of his head hit the wall as he let her lead, perfectly content to just watch this gorgeous woman take him. The sound of her moans and her speaking French was just the icing on the cake.

"Oui... Thomas... oui, oui, j'aime cela... oh..."

"Gemma... Gemma... fuck..." He moaned as she picked up the pace even more, Tom feeling her pussy start to squeeze his cock tighter in an already familiar way. He grabbed her hips. Pinning her in place for a second before he took over, slamming her up and down his cock as she thrust her hips forward.

"I have you... come on Gemma..." He gasped out, looking right into her eyes, her mouth wide open as moans fell out of it.

"Oui, Oui, Thomas, mon Dieu... Thomas, oh Ouiiiii!" She yelled out as Tom slammed her down pushing her body flush to him as another orgasm flooded her body with pleasure. He found her lips, kissing her deeply as he felt her warmth right next to him, letting his hands rub at her back. He could feel her gasp into her mouth and her legs squeeze tight against his. She broke the kiss and collapsed fully against him, a big sigh leaving her lips as he then pulled her hips up, making his cock fall out.

"Holy shit." She spoke, breathless. "My God, Thomas... you're... something else."

He smiled in return before he moved to stand up in front of her, extending his hand.

"Up you go." He spoke, smiling as he helped her stand on wobbly legs again. Then, he pushed her back against the wall, facing her. He grabbed her thigh, helping her hook the leg around his hip as he then pushed in again, already feeling his orgasm approach. He started to move - slowly, focusing more on the feeling and emotions rather than speed.

"Gemma..." He moaned out, voice broken as he neared his peak. "Oh, I'm gonna..."

She didn't respond with words, only nodding while looking deep into his eyes and pulling him even closer, her breasts squishing against his chest. He managed to shove into her with a few, quick thrusts when it hit him, almost as powerful as the first time around. He groaned, Gemma gasping in return as he came, warm sperm spilling inside her again, soft moans falling from her lips with every spurt of seed. As the orgasm finally drained him she pulled him into another slow and sensual kiss, lips and tongues sliding against one another in a lovely dance of sorts. Soon, they both broke the kiss, gasping for air, with Gemma giggling.

"You truly are something else, Thomas Jones."

"Could say the same about you, Gemma Arterton." He replied, smiling as he felt his cock shrink back, pulling out of her cunt slowly. He gasped, seeing some of his cum leak out and fall to the floor. "Wow..."

"Wow indeed." She spoke, turning on the shower again. "Now, let's shower, get a bite to eat and get that interview done. You're not leaving empty-handed, that's for sure."

"Depends on what you consider empty-handed." He replied, Gemma giggling in response.

"Well, my guess is your boss wouldn't be satisfied with the answer of 'Sorry, I don't have the interview because I shagged the interviewee.'" She replied, a satisfied smirk on her lips as Tom rubbed the shower gel into his skin.

"I guess you're right." He replied, groaning as he let the water cascade over his body. "Let's think of it as a nice bonus."

"For sure." She replied, miming the gesture of zipping up her lips and throwing away the key. He nodded in response. "I'll go order something to eat and then we can talk. Curry?"

"Why not. Madras for me." He spoke, now washing his hair as Gemma walked out of the shower.

"Got it. I'll leave your things in the kitchen." She spoke as he heard her feet padding away.

He shut off the water, a chuckle leaving his lips. He exited the spacious shower, quickly finding a passable towel. As he dried himself, he thought about how he got to the position he was in now - having just had sex with his celebrity crush twice and now being privileged enough to interview her. He knew one thing - nothing in the future would ever top what he just did.

And maybe it shouldn't.