The Interview

Story Info
Ethan attends an unusual interview.
2.9k words
4.4
15.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan fidgeted with his shirt collar and glanced at his watch. His anxiety was getting worse with every passing minute. He was sitting alone in the plush waiting area of the EC Industries head office. When Ethan applied for the position of Wellness Coordinator — one of those fancy, meaningless titles used by 'hip' corporations — he did not expect to even get a call back. He was just desperate to find a job and this particular posting caught his eye because, unlike most other jobs, it did not list a set of ridiculous requirements. In fact, it was surprisingly short and only asked that applicants be in good physical condition — which Ethan certainly was. Just a couple of days after submitting his CV online he was invited to a video call with one of the hiring managers. She asked him a few questions about himself and seemed to be pleased with his answers. He was asked to come in for the final 'physical' — whatever that was — and here he was, sitting in the tastefully decorated waiting area of EC industries, staring at a large TV screen that mutely played snazzy promotional videos about the company in a loop.

The faint sound of heels clacking on the floor alerted Ethan to the fact that someone was approaching. He quickly adjusted his shirt and sat up straighter, hoping that he would make a good first impression for whoever it was. The sound got louder and louder and the woman who interviewed him over the video call stepped into the room with a hearty smile. She was an attractive woman of about 40, dressed in an expensive-looking outfit that highlighted the curves of her body with every step she took. Ethan sprang up to his feet and wracked his brain to remember her name. Was it Jane? No, no, it was Janine. Janine Miller: Senior HR partner. He smiled at her nervously.

"Ethan, very nice to see you again," Janine beamed. "You're taller than I expected. Video makes everybody look short, doesn't it?" she laughed loudly. Ethan smiled and nodded, unsure what to say. "So, this is just a formality that we need to get over with for HR purposes. Don't worry, I'll be with you every step of the way. We'll just pop in for a quick physical and if all goes well, I'll give you a quick tour of where you'll be working and, if she's not too busy, introduce you to Ms. Sawyer — who you'll be working under," Janine winked conspiratorially. "With me so far?"

"Y-yes," replied Ethan. His stomach felt heavy. He took a deep breath to calm himself.

"Alrighty then, follow me," Janine gestured and started walking. Ethan fell back behind her. Despite wearing heels that were at least five inches high, Janine walked fast and Ethan had to scramble to keep pace with her. They walked through a corridor and emerged into an area dotted with cubicles and large house plants. Janine walked on, waving to people working in the cubicles. Most of the floor seemed to be occupied by women. Some of them stared at Ethan. A couple of them winked at him and one woman made a show of slowly licking her lips — which made Ethan uncomfortable. What kind of a place is this, he wondered. It seemed to be full of unabashed women. He could not dwell on it further because Janine turned a corner and came to a stop in front of a room. She opened the door and gestured for him to go inside.

"I'll be back in a tick. Take a seat and help yourself to the refreshments," Janine said before closing the door and leaving him alone inside a large meeting room. Two rows of tables were arranged along the two opposite walls, leaving a large space open in the middle. A coffee machine and a glass refrigerator filled with water bottles and soft drinks were placed on a counter along the other wall. Ethan grabbed a water bottle and took a few swigs. He was unsure where to sit, so he decided to stay standing.

Ethan did not have to wait long. The door opened and Janine walked in, followed by two other women. One was a tall blonde with glasses, wearing a white silk blouse and a gray pencil skirt. The other was a redhead of average height, dressed in a lilac-coloured sheath dress with a large slit running all the way up to mid-thigh. Ethan gulped nervously. He was shy and nervous around beautiful women and now there were three! He smiled awkwardly to hide his anxiety.

"Are you all right Ethan? Do you need anything before we start?" Janine asked.

"No, I am fine. Thank you," replied Ethan.

"Good! This is Marina—" Janine pointed to the red head "—floor supervisor, and this is Amanda, PA to Ms. Sawyer," she pointed to the blonde. The women smiled and offered their hands. Ethan shook each one, hoping that his palms were not too clammy.

"Pleased to meet you," he said. Marina and Amanda nodded and sat down. Janine stood standing with Ethan, facing them.

"So Ethan, we have reviewed your CV and we are pretty impressed by it. Your references check out as well — perfect! Now the only thing we need to see is whether you'll fit in here at ECI," Janine said.

"Of course, um...I am actually about to finish a course on psychology, which I think will be really useful when designing wellness programs here at ECI," Ethan felt his confidence returning.

"Well done! But, over here, wellness is a whole different ball game." Janine exchanged knowing smiles with Marina and Amanda. "Let's get on with the physical. Please take off your clothes."

"Excuse me?" Ethan wasn't sure he heard her correctly.

"Please take off your clothes," Janine repeated matter-of-factly.

"W-why? I don't understand!" Ethan was starting to sweat. Was he dreaming? Was he on the set of a candid camera practical joke show?

"We need to make sure that your physique is appropriate for the job. It's a very demanding one. Don't be shy," Janine gave him a reassuring pat on the shoulder. Marina and Amanda were whispering to each other in the corner. Ethan's mind was racing. Should he really take his clothes off or just walk out of this weird place? In his mind's eye he could see the pile of unpaid bills stacked on his dining table. To the hell with it, he thought. I need this job. Ethan inhaled deeply and began to slowly unbutton his shirt. Janine gave him an encouraging nod.

Ethan stood in the middle of the room in his underwear, holding his hands in front of his crotch in a vain attempt to maintain his dignity. Janine had picked up his shirt and trousers and placed them in a neat pile on top of one of the tables. Marina and Amanda were watching him intently, only taking their eyes off him from time to time to scribble on the notepads on their laps.

Janine snapped her fingers impatiently. "Those too," she pointed to his boxers.

"Is—is that really necessary?" Ethan's voice was quivering.

"Yes, please hurry up," Janine replied.

Ethan hesitated for a few seconds before making his mind up. He closed his eyes tightly and hurriedly pulled off the pair of boxers, clutching his genitals with one hand to conceal as much as he possibly could. He heard the dull sound of chairs scraping over the carpet. Marina and Amanda were getting up. He opened one of his eyes a little bit and peered through his lashes. Janine was standing to his left with her dazzling smile still plastered over her face. Marina and Amanda were not in their seats. The dull thud of high heels on the carpeted floor indicated that they were behind him. The intoxicating smell of two flowery perfumes, fighting over each other for dominance, reached his nostrils. They were very close to him.

Ethan gasped and jumped when he felt a soft hand caressing his left butt cheek. Someone was groping him! He tried to turn around but a firm hand pressed down on his shoulder and kept him still. "Please stay still," Janine's voice admonished him. Another hand, slightly larger than the first, squeezed his right butt cheek. The hands wandered over his buttocks, squeezing, hefting, pinching and patting. Ethan cried out and lurched forward when out of nowhere he was slapped hard across his bottom. Janine's iron grip on his shoulder pulled him back.

"What the hell?" Ethan was starting to regret his decision to strip off. He desperately wanted to get out of this bizarre situation.

"Shh!" Janine moved closer and put her arm around his torso, trapping him tightly against her. Ethan could feel her heart beating through his upper arm.

"Not bad. Toned well; perky; got some flesh on it," that voice belonged to Amanda. Ethan had his eyes open now and could see Marina nodding in agreement. The women felt up his lats and murmured incomprehensibly. Marina squeezed his thigh and nodded: "good!"

The women walked over to face Ethan. They each felt up Ethan's biceps as if they were checking fruit at a supermarket. Marina stood on tiptoe — she was almost a head shorter than Ethan — and squeezed his cheeks with her thumb and index finger, forcing Ethan to open his mouth. She peered into his mouth and clasped his tongue with the fingers of her other hand. She pulled it forward. To his horror, Ethan started to drool from having his tongue immobilised. Marina let go of his tongue and wiped her fingers on a tissue she plucked from a box on the table. She used it to wipe the drool off Ethan's lips as well.

Conflicting emotions were racing across Ethan's head at this point. He was embarrassed and humiliated by what was happening. He was angry that these women seemed to treat him like a piece of meat, pushing and prodding like they were inspecting livestock. To his shame, he was also getting excited by the attention that these beautiful women were lavishing on him. He badly needed this job and if that meant being humiliated — so be it. There were much worse things in the world than being groped by three ravishing beauties.

Amanda pinched his nipple and flicked it with her well manicured nail, leering at him while she did so. She ran her hands over his abs and tapped on them to gauge their firmness. Marina was doing the same on the other side. They seemed satisfied with what they saw.

"Please remove your hand," Marina ordered, pointing at Ethan's crotch. Ethan blushed a deep shade of red.

"Um..." he hesitated.

"Come on Ethan, don't be shy. You're doing well," Janine gently tugged on the hand he was using to clutch and shield his cock and balls. Ethan sighed. What have I got to loose? In for a penny, in for a pound. Ethan let go of his grip and stood, completely exposed.

Marina and Amanda leant forward, scrutinising Ethan's penis from several angles. Amanda clasped it between her thumb and middle finger to flip it over and inspect the under side. She trapped it between the palms of her hand rolled it back and forth like a cigar. She then wrapped her hand around the shaft and squeezed, winking at Ethan when blood started to rush in and he started to stiffen in her hand. Meanwhile, Marina had her hand clasped around Ethan's balls. She was hefting them.

Amanda let go of Ethan's cock, leaving it at half mast. Marina let go of his balls as well and poked his semi-erect member a couple of times with her finger before stepping back. Janine patted him on the shoulder. She eyed his cock greedily, making Ethan feel extremely self-conscious.

"Very nice," muttered Janine before looking up and flashing Ethan her dazzling smile. "Just wait here for a bit longer, will you? I'll be right back." The three women walked a few feet away to the corner of the room. They stood in a semi-circle, murmuring amongst themselves and glancing back at Ethan from time to time. Eventually, Amanda and Marina left the room, waving at Ethan as they did so. Janine fiddled with her phone. "Bear with me, I am trying to get hold of Emma," she said by way of explanation.

Janine put her phone away and came over to Ethan. She sat on the table in front of him and eyed him from head to toe. "What do you do to stay in shape Ethan?" she asked convivially.

"Oh, nothing much. I jog and go to the gym a couple of times a week." Ethan was struggling to come to terms with carrying out a casual conversation while being completely naked.

"Only a couple of times? Wow! I have to hit the gym everyday or I start to look like the Michelin man," Janine laughed.

"Uh...you-you are in amazing shape," Ethan was being truthful.

"Oh thank you! That's very kind of you," Janine beamed. "Do you—" she was interrupted by a knock on the door. The door opened and a woman stepped into the room. Ethan hastily tried to cover his nakedness as she strode in confidently with a wan smile on her face. She was a stunning figure of a woman with flowing auburn locks and a lithe body that was perfectly highlighted by an elegant black designer dress. She fixed her hazel eyes on Ethan for a couple of seconds, quickly sizing him up before extending her hand for a handshake.

"Hi Ethan, I am Emma Sawyer, Chief Operating Officer here at ECI." Ethan awkwardly shook the proffered hand. He was becoming acutely aware of his lack of clothes. He wished the floor would open up and swallow him.

"Thanks for coming in. I heard a lot of good things about you from Janine and the other interviewers," Emma flashed him a warm smile. "I don't have a lot of time so let's get to it, shall we?" Ethan nodded, wondering what was about to happen.

Emma stepped closer to the naked man. Janine signalled over Emma's shoulder to indicate to Ethan that he should stop covering his genitals with his hand. Ethan reluctantly let go of his cock and again stood completely exposed. Emma scrutinised the member intently and nodded. She twirled her finger in the air to signal that Ethan should turn around. He obeyed and felt the stare burning into his back.

"Mmmhmm..." Emma made an approving noise. She patted Ethan's buttocks, making him jump. She turned him around by applying pressure to his shoulder.

"Very good!" exclaimed Emma. Ethan grinned, unsure what else to do.

"Just one final thing to do. Kneel down please," Emma pointed to the floor. Ethan sank down to his knees. What the hell have I got to lose? he thought to himself. Emma came closer and kicked off her Louboutins. As Ethan watched in shock, she lifted her right foot and placed it on Ethan's shoulder. She hitched her dress up over her thighs, all the way over the lacy tops of her stockings. She pulled her red thong to the side to reveal her neatly trimmed bush, the same auburn colour as her hair. She thrust her pussy closer to Ethan's face. "Show me your technique," she ordered.

"W-what?" Ethan stammered in shock. He was transfixed by the sight in front of his eyes. Despite the stressful nature of the situation, his body was reacting to the heady pheromones wafting into his nostrils. His cock was starting to get hard.

"Show me how you treat a pussy Ethan. I don't think I can make it any more clearer," sighed Emma. She placed her hand behind his head and pulled him to her crotch. Ethan's primal instincts took over his brain. He buried his face in the fiery bush and started nibbling on Emma's pussy lips. His tongue flicked in and out rhythmically, teasing her clit. She was starting to respond to him. He could taste her excitement and that spurred him on. He pushed the bridge of his nose over her rose bud to apply pressure and teased the entrance, trying to force his tongue inside her. Emma moaned loudly and pulled him tighter to her crotch.

Ethan let go of all his inhibitions and focused his full attention on Emma's greedy pussy. His jaw was starting to hurt but he pressed on. The room was filled with wet noises and moans. Finally, just as when Ethan thought that he would faint from lack of air or have his jaw permanently damaged, Emma's whole body shuddered and she came all over his face. She sighed loudly and pushed him away. She stumbled backwards towards the tables, helped by Janine.

"Phew!" Emma panted loudly. "That was amazing!" She looked at Janine: "I hope we don't have a riot in our hands with all the girls trying to book a session with him."

Janine giggled. "I am sure we can work something out Emma." She grabbed a box of tissues and handed it over to Ethan. "Clean yourself up and get dressed Ethan. I'll take you around to show you our wellness pods when you're ready." She winked at him. "Congratulations! I think you got the job."