The Interview

Story Info
This is not how a job interview is supposed to go...
6.1k words
4.45
26.6k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story does contain sexual coercion and stuff that would be deemed sexual abuse on a teenager. She is not hurt, and I have used every tag warning I can think of. If there is one I missed that you would suggest, please tell me. I apologize now, but you have been warned.

Secondary Warning: Because of this story being about an alpha that's using drugs to alter their chemistry, I want to state now there is some derogatory talk around it, only informational, and I mean absolutely NO offense whatsoever to anyone who is undergoing any kind of hormone therapy for a trans situation. I have total respect for that community and mean no ill will towards them, this is entirely fiction. I don't know what kind of tag I could use to warn against that, but there it is.

Disclaimer: No one in this story is real, the two characters are not in any way based off of real people, no one was hurt in the writing of this. It is not based off of any real events that I know of.

This can either be read as a stand alone, or as the intended sequel to The Alpha Problem.

------

Rebecca did her best to not nervously worry her lower lip between her teeth as she sat inside the office of the store manager who ran the craft store she had applied at. She had lost count of how many interviews she had sat through with the hopes that someone would hire her, and so far this interview seemed to be going well. They had done the normal introductions with one another when she was brought to his office by one of the girls running the customer service desk, and he had even asked her a few of the basic questions she was used to at other interviews, but now he was going over her on-line application with an unreadable expression on his face and it looked like she was about to walk out of yet another office without a job. Mentally she was already prepared to go back to the job sites and sulk away the day with the rest of the pint of gelato her dad purchased for her when she was down the day before.

To avoid problems with school, her father, after much begging and pleading, had agreed to let her get her GED on the grounds that she got a job as soon as possible. She was trying, she really was, sometimes even having two or three interviews in one day, but she had struck out. Every. Single. Time.

Her scent was almost purely omega by now, with the barest hint of her female alpha scent remaining, but the illegal drugs still brought on infrequent heats.

While some omegas had infrequent heats, and that was an easy enough act for her to pull off with how well her at home drug therapy was going, omegas with infrequent heats were legally obligated to warn any employers of that fact. The last thing any company wanted was an omega hitting their heat mid shift and getting themselves raped by a coworker or customer. It was a legal (and PR) nightmare so, to protect everyone involved, the law was put in place. Also, any omega with this condition who wanted to work had to have paperwork from their doctor proving it, to avoid omegas with normal heat cycles using a legitimate excuse (for someone else) to leave work at the drop of a hat or suddenly take a leave of absence just because they felt like it.

Some companies followed that paperwork rule, others just didn't care as long as the work got done and no problems happened.

However, Becca had shit luck finding one of those places. It didn't help any that any place willing to hire her would be giving her the first experience she could put on her resume. Being a few weeks into eighteen and trying to find herself a job, while being an "omega with irregular heats", was proving to be difficult even with the sob story her father had helped her come up with.

When the older alpha behind the desk finally looked from his computer screen to her face, she smiled at him, sitting a little straighter since she had his attention. She hoped he couldn't see her pulse raising in her throat.

"Alright Ms. Newlin, a couple more questions for you..."

"Yes, Sir?"

He leaned forward, resting his elbows on his desk as he folded his hands together. "I'm sorry about the sensitive subject matter, but for the sake of productivity I need to ask. I saw you marked on your application that you unfortunately have infrequent heats. How well do you think you'll be able to do your job if I were to hire you for the overnight stock position? Keep in mind that what you're not able to get done at night, either the rest of your crew or possibly the morning crew will have to finish."

"When I'm not in heat I can function just fine, Sir." On her side of the desk her hands squeezed her jeans covered knees out of his view, her stomach already starting to drop as the same old pattern of rejection started. "My heats rarely ever hit in the middle of my day, it's only happened once or twice, but I either have a day of warning or I wake up to it. I can't promise I'll never have to leave mid shift, but I can promise to warn you as far in advance as I can if you give me a chance."

The man whose name tag read "Richard" nodded as he listened to her, a pensive look to his eyes as he took her words in. "You have no job experience listed and you listed a GED as your education. Were your heats the reason you left school?"

"No." She answered quickly, resisting the urge to play with the hem of the v-neck shirt she wore; that would be visible to him and she wanted to appear as confident as possible. "My heats only cost me a couple of days throughout my last school year. I had to leave school and get my GED, but I swear it wasn't because of my heats. May I explain?"

Unlike the other managers to interview her, who wouldn't have let her, Richard surprised her by nodding while regarding her with a curious expression.

"My mother left when I was younger, and my father has been taking care of me all on his own since before I was even a teenager. Now he's losing hours at work and he's about to have to take a second job to keep making ends meet for us. I don't want him to do that, I want to help out, so I've been trying to find a place that will give me a chance and, as you can see on my application, so far no one has. I know you don't owe me anything Sir, but please, if you gave me a chance I could show you what a good worker I could be."

Richard leaned back in his chair as he looked at his computer screen, his hands now folding over his lap. It was obvious by the look on his face that he was weighing her words - way more than what anyone else had done for her before - and it gave her hope. His temporary silence seemed to stretch on for hours before he finally met eyes with her across his desk, his expression once again unreadable to her.

"If I agree to give you a chance, could you provide me the needed documentation for your infrequent heats?"

Rebecca wasn't sure if she had imagined it or not, but it sounded more like his question was challenging her to produce the documents, rather than inquiring about them. Regardless of how it was meant, she had never gotten this far and she was worried. They had ordered forgeries but they had yet to arrive, but she still gave a nod that she hoped didn't convey her nervousness. "When... When would you need them?"

She was aware of how her voice sounded when she spoke, but that wasn't what worried her. A look...a hint of something...she knew she had seen it, flashed in his eyes but he kept his face neutral as he stared at her.

"What if I wanted them tomorrow so we could start the necessary paperwork to get you in for training by the weekend?"

Rebecca's stomach churned at her defeat but she put on a brave face. "I can try to get in to see my doctor either today and bring you the papers tomorrow, or see if I can get in tomorrow and bring them same day."

"How long have you known about your condition?"

Wait... She thought, her mind scrambling for information she knew she had.Is he allowed to ask that? There were questions related to the condition that the law allowed to be asked, but in her panic Becca couldn't remember if that was one of them or not. Instead of delaying her answer any further, Becca cleared her throat and tried to answer. "Since last year."

The look from before returned to Richard's eyes but this time it stayed, and she could read it loud and clear now. He didn't believe her. Her lies were known and she needed to leave before she dug a deeper hole. However, she didn't know the extent of just how much he knew. Richard was educated in the drugs female alphas used to alter themselves, therefore he knew all the signs to look for and she ticked every box.

"Funny how much research you put into obtaining illegal drugs, but how little you put into the condition you're mimicking." His words chilled her to the core as he sighed and shook his head. "I'm sure you do have infrequent heats, but all omegas with the condition bring their paperwork with them to interviews, or can at least produce them without having to see their doctor first." She felt like she was going to be sick as he got up and started towards the door. "I wish you luck in your next interview."

"Wait! Please!" She quickly turned her chair so she could face him. "Please give me a chance. No one else will and I need a job. I'll work as many overnight shifts as you want, even during the daytime if you need me to but please give me a shot here."

Richard put his hand on the door handle but didn't open the door just yet as he frowned at her. "You're breaking the law with drugs, what's to say you won't break the law and steal from this place?"

Becca quickly shook her head. "No. Never. I would never steal. Plea-"

"Stop." He cut her off. "You're not changing my mind. I'm not hiring you. At this rate you'll be lucky if I don't call the authorities and let them know about the illegal drugs. You're insulting alphas by changing yourself like this."

Becca's eyes widened to near comical sizes at his mentioning of the authorities and she gave a panicked whine as her eyes began to sting with the threat of tears. "No! Please no! I don't have much but I'll pay you to not say anything! I'm not trying to insult anyone, I'm not, but female alphas can't breed when we go into rut. And it's either go nuts or be a zombie on different pills. I don't want to be a zombie. I can't please an omega like you can. Please don't call the cops. What'll it take?"

Richard listened to her pleas and the more she talked and begged, the more an idea began to form in the back of his head. When she asked what it would take for him to not report her to the authorities and begged again, having such power over another alpha solidified his plan. He turned to face her and raised a challenging brow.

"You said you don't have much... How about you apologize to me personally for offending me by not having respect for your fellow alphas?"

"You...want me to say I'm sorry...?"

"No, little wannabe omega, I want you to show me you're sorry. Get on your knees like one of the omega bitches you want to be and submit by sucking my cock." He stated it so matter-of-factly that there was no way Becca could even begin to pretend he was joking or pulling one over on her.

Her jaw dropped slightly. "You can't be serious..."

"As serious as the charges against you are going to be. I'm guessing since you haven't had a job yet someone got the drugs for you. Your dad right? The dad you want to help out? Don't think he'd handle the legal fees too well if you need to get a job to help him out."

She wanted to be mad at the smug smirk on his face, but she was terrified of what would happen if he did report them. She was also horrified at herself when she realized she was actually getting turned on by the thought of someone having this much power over her. She had never wanted to be dominated before, but the lack of power was doing something to her. She bit her lip as she tried to figure out a way out of her situation, but what could she do? Even if she left, he had her personal information. If she found somewhere to hide the pills, the government took the illegal drug therapies so seriously that they drug tested any that were accused of it. She was royally screwed. She licked her lips and looked at him.

"Just... Just a blowjob?"

He nodded. "You suck my cock, no shirt and no bra, and make it good for me? I'll let you walk out of here and I won't make any phone calls."

Rebecca swallowed the lump forming in her throat as she slowly nodded. "Y...Yes... Okay."

With legs shaking from fear, and something else that she refused to admit to herself, the female alpha stood up from the chair and slowly removed her shirt, showing off the pink bra underneath. She looked down, unable to look at the older alpha, as she reached back and unclasped her bra before sliding the straps down her arms and removing her bra. She set both the shirt and her bra on the chair and started to get on her knees but was stopped by Richard's hand on her shoulder. She had been so occupied by taking her clothes off, and trying to figure out where her sudden surge of arousal was coming from, that she hadn't noticed him coming closer, drawn in by the sweet scent of omega arousal. She made herself look at him and saw how dark his eyes were as they took in the sight of her breasts, and her hard nipples that were betraying her nervousness.

Richard grinned as he moved his hand from his shoulder to her breast, cupping it and thumbing over her erect nipple. "Shame... Tits like this on an alpha." He gave her breast a squeeze and chuckled when the action made her make a noise in the back of her throat. "Tits like this should be used for feeding pups." He pinched her nipple. "Now get on your knees and show me how sorry you are."

Becca was mentally cursing her body for betraying her like it was as she got down on her knees and looked up at him as she unbuttoned his pants. "I'm... I'm sorry for offending you Alpha." She unzipped his pants and pulled them down. "Please forgive me Sir." Still looking up at him as she palmed him through his boxers, and tried to ignore the way she clenched at how thick he felt while barely being hard.

Richard moaned as he watched the alpha submit to him. "Think you can make it up to me little girl?"

Rebecca nodded and leaned forward, kissing over his growing erection as her anxiety of the situation started to fade at what their dialogue was doing to her body. "Wanna make it up to you Alpha... I'm sorry I upset you by being a lesser alpha." The rumble he gave at her words had her clenching again. Through his boxers she rubbed her cheek against his erection and inhaled his heavy alpha scent with a soft moan as she exhaled. "Smell so good Alpha..."

Richard's cock throbbed in his boxers as she moaned. He reached down and ran his fingers through her hair, nails scraping her scalp as she grabbed the waistband of his boxers and drew them down. When his cock was exposed to her, bobbing upon being freed, he saw how her eyes widened at the sight of him.

"You're so big Alpha," Becca purred as she wrapped her hand around his thick cock and leaned forward, taking the head of his length into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the tip as a low moan escaped him, urging her on.

Richard watched as more of his cock disappeared into her mouth, and moaned as she worked her tongue over his skin. "Goddamn... Fuck that's a good bitch. Shit."

Becca moaned at his words and took the rest of him into her mouth. She used her tongue to explore the veins on the underside and swallowed around his tip that was resting against the back of her throat. His louder moan reached her ears and she swallowed again before she began to move her mouth back and forth over his shaft. She cupped his balls and rolled them in her palm as she hollowed her cheeks, drawing a deep groan from the other alpha. Getting into it now, she used her free hand to fondle her breast and tease her nipple.

Richard's cock throbbed in her mouth when he saw her using her hand to play with her tits as she sucked him off. "Damn that's hot right there... Likin' this aren't you? Dirty little slut, no wonder you want to be an omega. Ohhh fuck yeah, suck it harder bitch, just like that."

She didn't understand what his words were doing to her but he was right. She liked him having this much control over her, and she wanted him to cum. She wanted to swallow his load, knowing she had earned it, and when she tasted a hint of pre she drew back to tongue at the slit on his tip, moaning when she was rewarded with a thick bead. She continued to massage his balls as she began bobbing her head again, sucking harder on him while her hand undid her jeans. She fumbled with her button, but got it undone, and slipped her hand inside her jeans and panties, quickly sinking two fingers into herself. Feeling how soaked she was spurred her on more than his moans, and she moaned around Richard's cock as she began pumping her fingers.

The older alpha couldn't believe his eyes as the female alpha fingered herself while sucking his cock. He tangled his fingers in her hair and began guiding her head to move faster, groaning as she obeyed. "Such a good bitch," he praised through another moan when she squeezed his sac, "gonna cum...keep that shit up."

He moaned louder as she suddenly began fucking her own face with his cock, moving the hand in her panties in time with her movements. She gave a needy whimper and sucked harder, desperate now as she moved her hand from his balls to the knot forming at his base, squeezing and stroking it as she worked the rest of his cock. Having her jerk on his forming knot was all Richard needed to grab her head and force it down, her nose brushing against his knot as he spilled down her throat.

Rebecca surprised both of them by giving a grateful moan as she swallowed every last drop and milked his knot with her hand while her other hand brought her to her own release. She cried out around his cock as her body jerked and twitched when she came on her fingers, slick spilling out of her and soaking her underwear. When she could tell he was done cumming, she backed her mouth off of his cock and looked up at him, her eyes glazed over with lust and post orgasmic bliss. "Thank you Alpha... You taste so good on my tongue."

Richard leaned back against the door, looking down at her as she removed her hand from her underwear, unknowingly giving him a good view of just how much slick was covering her digits as well as her hand. "I want to taste that pussy of yours. You gonna fight me?"

Instead of answering, Becca rose up onto unsteady legs and got rid of her jeans and underwear, standing naked now in his office. "How do you want me Alpha?"

"On the floor, on your back, like a good slut."

"Yes Alpha, anything for you."

Richard watched as she did as he said and laid on her back, drawing her knees up and exposing herself to him. Ditching his pants and boxers the rest of the way, he got down on the floor between her legs, burying his face in her pussy.

Rebecca arched her back and moaned as he went to work, alternating between exploring her drenched pussy with his tongue and eagerly lapping up her slick. She spread her legs wider for him, lost in the pleasure and the lusty fog that had settled over her brain. She couldn't focus on anything other than the tongue circling her clit before he sucked on it and pushed two fingers into her pussy that she clamped down on with a desperate whine. "Alpha! Oh god yes, fuck that feels so good!"

Richard rumbled as he felt her squeezing around his thick fingers, and he knew what he needed from her. It was such a power trip (and ego boost) to have this alpha giving herself over to him like she was, and he was going to enjoy it as long as he could. He pumped his fingers inside of her, not being gentle at all as he hooked her leg over his shoulder and continued to suck and lick on her clit while his fingers got her ready for what he wanted. If she wanted to be a slut he would make her one.

12