The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Already oversensitive from her orgasm earlier, and being so unbelievably turned on by everything going on, it didn't take long before Becca was clamping down hard on his fingers, crying out his name as she reached a body shuddering orgasm. She was damn near delirious and sobbing with her pleasure as he lapped at the slick spilling for him. Unable to cope with how good he was making her feel, her vision began to swim and she started to fade from consciousness. She was so far gone that his fingers leaving her barely registered. It was when he was suddenly on top of her, forcing his thick cock balls deep inside of her that she came back to reality.

"N-mmph!"

Seeing her passing out was the opportunity Richard needed and he took it. He moaned as he sank into the tight bitch, and before she could protest he had slapped his hand over her mouth, holding her mouth shut and her head down against the carpet as he began to thrust in and out of her.

"That's it bitch, take it all," he growled out as he held down the hand that tried to slap at him. "Fuck you're tight." He thrust harder, taking what he wanted from her as he pumped out as much of his scent as he could to establish his dominance over her, show her who was the stronger alpha not only in strength.

As his scent clogged her senses Rebecca slowly stopped fighting and actually began moving her hips with his, weakly at first, but as she gave herself over to her new desires she began to meet his thrusts more eagerly. When Richard caught on and removed his hand from her mouth she moaned for him. "Alpha! Yes! Oh fuck use me Alpha, fuck your bitch."

"Fuckin' thought so," he laughed as he took what he wanted. "Nothin' but a damn slut aren't you?"

Rebecca moaned and squeezed around him as her arms wrapped around his shoulders. "Yes! Your slut Alpha! Oh god yes, fuck knot me Alpha please! Want you to knot me baby, want you to cum in your bitch!"

Richard groaned as she egged him on and his hips began snapping hard into his as he sought his release. "Fu...ck... Gonna!"

"That's it that's it yes! Cum in me!"

They both cried out as he sank into her, letting his knot stretch out her too tight passage as he shot rope after rope of his potent sperm into her womb. She dug her nails into his back through his shirt as she came and wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him in as deep as possible as her pussy milked his knot for everything he had. "Oh yes...yessss... Fill me Alpha, pump it nice and deep baby. Show me who I belong to."

"Goddamn bitch, fuck yeah. Milk my cock just like that."

Rebecca continued to work her pussy on his cock as she leaned up and nipped at his jaw, nuzzling his neck after. "Thank you Alpha, thank you for cumming in me. Your knot feels so good in me. No one's fucked me like you have Alpha."

Lost in the praises Richard dipped his head and nipped at her neck, making her whine and bare her throat to him in full submission. He nipped at her throat, groaning when she squeezed around him again. "Wanna belong to me? Wanna be my bitch?"

Rebecca nodded quickly and rolled her hips beneath him. "Can't get pregnant, never need condoms..." She rolled her hips beneath his again with a needy moan. "God I want you to cum in me again. You fuck me so good."

"Gotta let my knot finish going down first, it's barely deflated."

"Uh-uh, I know you can fill me again," she encouraged him as she began moving beneath him, drawing a startled moan from the older alpha as she fucked herself with his slowly deflating knot.

"Fuck, seriously?" He grabbed her hips and gave her what she wanted, and was rewarded by her grabbing his head and pulling his face into her breasts. He turned his head, latching onto her nipple as he fought against his fading over sensitivity to rut into the female alpha.

"That's it baby, fill your slut up... Such a strong alpha, oh fuck," she moaned as he gave a harder thrust, "bet a stud like you could knock me up. Wanna put your pups in your bitch Alpha?"

"Fuck yes," he growled and hammered into her, driving her along the carpet a bit with his desperate thrusts. "Gonna claim you slut."

"Do it Alpha, claim your slut and fuck your litter into me!"

With another loud growl Richard fucked into her cervix as his knot locked him there and he sprayed another load into her eager womb. Despite his urge to latch onto her neck and claim her there he sank his teeth into her breast as he ground his knot down into her. Rebecca moaned and trembled beneath him as the feeling of him cumming so deep drew another orgasm out of her and her body milked his knot.

"God...damn..." He panted into her shoulder as he collapsed on top of her, not caring if he was too heavy for her or not.

Rebecca, however, thoroughly enjoyed being weighed down against the ground like this. It was so dirty and wrong but fuck did it feel good. Her dad fucked her good, but nothing like this. Richard had used her, there was no sugar coating it, he had used her and she had loved every fucking second of it. She didn't know if this was because of what the drugs were doing to her body, or if this was something she would have enjoyed on her own, but she had loved completely and utterly being used like this. For the first time since she entered his office she was the one to get an idea. She stroked his back, smiling when she felt the angry welts her nails had left through the fabric of his shirt.

"Hire me." She panted softly. "Hire me and I'll let you fuck me anytime you want. I'll even come in if you need me when I'm not scheduled." She nibbled on his shoulder as she squeezed around his knot, shivering at the broken moan he gave by her ear. "I wanna be your personal fuck toy Alpha, all yours to knot and fuck. I'll even let you use me for your ruts, I'll use you for my heats. All the bonuses of a mate without the commitment."

Richard groaned as she gave his knot a hard squeeze, and leaned up enough to look down at her. "You drive a damn hard bargain little girl."

Becca looked at him, paying attention to how his knot was going down as she ran her fingers through his hair, tugging slightly. "I promise to make it worth your while Alpha, I'll do anything you want without question."

He grunted softly at the tug on his hair. "Shit, anything?"

She rolled her hips beneath him and moaned, leaning her head back as she arched her breasts up. "Anything... Don't you like having another alpha at your mercy? Obeying every order..." She moaned when his mouth latched onto her breast, sucking hard at her nipple. "Presenting anytime you tell ohhhh," her words broke off into a moan as he reached between them and stroked his fingers over her clit, "so good Alpha..."

Richard moved to her other breast, giving the neglected nipple to same attention as his eyes took in the bruise forming on her breast where he had marked her as he bathed her womb with his seed. He could feel his cum beginning to leak out around his girth and it did give him a sense of pride knowing he had completely dominated the female alpha below him. "I might say yes..."

Becca tugged at his hair and moaned as he continued his attack on her breasts. She felt his cum seeping out of her and it made her feel dirty in the most erotic of ways. She whined when he withdrew his cock and watched him as he sat up on his knees and looked down at her with her legs spread and his thick, white cum slowly spilling out of her. She reached down and gathered some of it on her fingers, bringing it to her mouth and cleaning her fingers off with her tongue as she watched him. When her digits were clean she reached down and gathered more up, smirking at him from around her fingers as she cleaned them once more with a moan.

"Shit..." He felt like he was dreaming as he watched her eat his cum as it dribbled out of her used pussy. "What if I want your ass?"

"Just be gentle for the first time," she grinned as she got herself another helping of his cum, but instead of cleaning her digits with her mouth, she played with her nipples, coating them in the mixture of their juices. "You'd be the only alpha to go back there."

"And if I want to pass you around?"

"I'll take any knot you let me have Alpha. They'll never fill me as good as you though. Will you reclaim my pussy after? Remind me whose slut I am?"

His mouth was watering as he watched her massage his cum into her breasts, leaving the proof of their sex somewhere besides her pussy. "Fuck... yes... You're fucking hired."

"Let me thank you Alpha...?" She grinned as she pushed herself up to lean on her elbows.

"What did you have in mind slut?"

A surprised shout left him as she sat up and pushed him so that he landed on his back. It didn't take her long to get on top of him and reach back, lining his cock up with her sore pussy before she impaled herself on his cock. The show she had put on for him had him already hard again for her and when he was wrapped up in her heat again he bucked up into her.

"Gonna take care of you Alpha. You just lay there baby, let me get you off."

His eyes roamed over her body as she began moving up and down on his cock, and at one point his gaze fell to where their bodies were meeting and he watched as his cock disappeared in and out of her swollen pussy. "Fuck you're such a good bitch..." As he praised her he cupped her tits, pinching and rolling her nipples, both still sticky with their fluids. "Gonna like having you as my fuck toy."

"All yours," she moaned as she leaned her head back and increased the pace of her movements, "belong to you Alpha. Is that good baby?"

Richard nodded dumbly as he watched her work his cock. "Bounce harder slut. Call me Master."

Becca squeezed around him as a tremor ran through her at going that far in her submission. "Yes Master," she purred as she brought herself down harder on his cock. "Like this Master?"

"Fuck yes, just like that. Make me cum whore, show me how much you appreciate me keeping you."

Becca trembled at his words. "Thank you for keeping me Master," she moaned as she braced herself with her hands on his stomach as she rode him harder, "I'll be so good for you." She came down hard and grinded down onto his cock with a broken moan. "Please cum in me again Master, want you to claim my pussy again."

Richard was lost for words as the female alpha surrendered every bit of her will to him. Drugs or not she was a sexy (legal) teenager, she couldn't get knocked up, and she was all his now. He was in fucking heaven as she continued to beg him for his cum and begged him for his knot again. He had heard the drugs she was on could make the females taking them insatiable but he had no idea just how right that was until now. He would definitely have to bring in a friend or two of his to fuck her when he was done, but in the end she would be his. His personal alpha fuck toy.

With a feral growl he grabbed her hips and moved her on his cock, making her cry out as she let him control her movements. "Master! Yes!" Suddenly he pulled her down hard, ramming his cock into her cervix as he erupted inside of her, his knot locking them together one final time as she fell to his chest, shaking and crying out as she came around him. "Yesss," she said in a mix between a moan and a whine as her walls milked his cock again. "Oh god...Master...thank you."

Both panted as they laid there on the floor of his office, covered in sweat as well as other fluids, neither one of them caring. They were both officially worn out in every way as they enjoyed the post orgasm hum coursing through their veins. His cock was a bit sore, but her pussy was just as sore, having been stretched open by his knot so many times and from when she fucked herself with his deflating knot. Her body felt boneless as she laid on him, inhaling the scent of the alpha who was for all intents and purposes hers now. She knew her dad wouldn't be happy about this turn of events, but at least she had a job, with a few bonuses.

"Them papers... Y'need get 'hold of some damn good fakes," he muttered, his words slurring a bit as talking with proper enunciation was too much effort.

"Forgeries...in the mail," she responded as she got her breathing under control.

"I'll stall on putting them in 'til you get them."

"Mmkay... When do I start?"

"Shut up..."

Becca gave an exhausted chuckle before she replied with a simple, "Kay..."

12